Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 The Chase (Private) on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:28 am

Escasez ;; 4-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

Escasez was happy, it was nice to once in a while get a solo mission; they didn't happen often and he was glad he didn't have Muerte around and having to tag along. No, it was a good day and the two terrified pulses before him were only going to be his favourite snack of the day.

"Mhmm such a lovely day, and its so nice to have some food to dine on, wouldn't you say?" Escasez say in a casual psychopathic way. By now, the two pulses were appearing weaker, their body structure becoming frail like they hadn't eaten in days, this was of course a effect of Escasez's natural spiritual pressure. Although the piles of corpses from what the humans called a "supermarket" was also a wonderful sight to the psychopathic arrancar, his zanpakuto dripping in the blood of both the living and the dead.

He turned back to the pulses, letting his halberd zanpakuto's blade smack into the ground before dragging it along the ground, slowly walking towards the weak and scared pulses.

"There isn't no god to save you, now stay very still, I like my food to stop moving as much as possible," He grinned wicked as he spoke, licking his lips in his shark teeth coated mouth, eager to dig into the tasty and helpless souls that stood before him.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 224
Tags;; Fauna, Yamada
OOC;; sorry for short post, tired and I'm bad with starting posts sometimes ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: The Chase (Private) on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:50 pm

0251#words
0#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed as he stepped out of the Garganta into the soft cityscape of Karakura Town. He wasn't too happy about having to wake up for this assignment, but Hana made him go. Something about Escasez. It had been a while since the Primera had seen the damned scorpion, and he wasn't in the mood to deal with the emotional shitstorm that was to come with flaying the man alive. However, this could be his only chance, and he wasn't willing to risk that. Tucking his sheathed Zanpakuto through his obi, he began a leisurely stroll through the town. No need to use Sonido, as his target, obviously, wasn't going anywhere.

Yawning as he materialized himself, he stopped by a late-night sushi shop, and got himself something to eat. The man behind the counter muttered something about "cosplayers" as the Arrancar picked up his sushi and left. As far as human meals went, smoked river eel was one of his favorites, right up there with steak and a couple of other things he had come to enjoy, like the fizzy drink called a "Coke" he held in his other hand. Wolfing down the sushi, an apt description if ever there was one, he took a swig of his Coke and tossed the garbage. He began to move faster, not out of any rush, but because he could see even the insensitive humans around him begin to have their life forces fade away from being so near to such a powerful being.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

#3 Re: The Chase (Private) on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:03 am

It was a cold and silent day at the Sereitei. Everyone was either doing an assignment or were on vacation. Kaito for the most part was bored with nothing to do. His squad had gone on a mission to the outskirts. Sigh Walking around he goes to the noodle shop. There he is greeted by a waiter." What would you like today sir?"

Taking a seat he asks for his usual; which consisted of noodles, beef, and sake. Suddenly a messenger barges in "Mr. Yamada, the council has called you" Kaito confused at why he was called asks the messenger for more detail "this is all they told me sir" Shrugging  Kaito Asks for the check he pays the shop and tips the waiter . Bursting out of the doors he runs to the council only to find Luke there apparently waiting. "they called you too?" Surprised he opens the door to appear in front of the council. "Yamada Kaito here"
"Luke, Yamada, You have been called here today because there is an emergency in the alternate universe. In Kukura town Escasez is killing souls and devouring them. I need you and Luke to stop him in any way even if it means killing him the council member said in a dark voice. So they think I can't handle the problem myself huh? Making a angry face he turns around to Luke "We should get a move on" Before leaving " Oh and try not to get killed"

" Yes sir" Looking at Luke to see what he would say.

#4 Re: The Chase (Private) on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:33 am

Escasez ;; 4-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

Luke had been waiting for a while now for Yamada to show up, after all, Yamada was supposed to be the tenth seat of squad two and so, should of been able to get to central 46 easily with flash step, yet here he was, two tons of muscle and teeth bursting through the door, appearing to be in a rush. Luke simply sighed and responded to Yamada

"Yes, I was called here, for what reason, they were...uncooperative when asked, so please, now we are both here, would you kindly explain the reason for calling us?" Luke asked them and in turn, answered him that one of the four hourseman from the army of blood, Escasez had been detected entering the world of the living in karakura town and they had requested that Yamada and Luke be sent to the world of the living to deal with him. Luke didn't understand why a captain was necessary to deal with a low down arrancar and by the expression on Yamada's face, he didn't seem impressed by central 46 looking down at his skills. As they turned to leave, Yamada was looking at him, seeming to want a answer to what to do with Escasez.

"Your wondering why they are sending a captain to deal with him, ain't ya? Well, I'm wondering that myself, although due to your low rank, its more of a insurance to make sure your safe, but don't worry, when we find this guy, he's all yours, promise; I won't get in the way of your fight, besides, I'm gonna be weaker due to the Gentei Reīn once I enter the world of the living, so its gonna be best for you to fight and for me to watch over; I can always get it released if I feel the need to, but I'm praying it won't come to that, so lets get going, Tenth seat kaito," Luke explained to Yamada, letting him know that Luke was going to let Yamada fight Escasez when they found him, although Luke did have concern was that he was now a captain officially and not a third seat, he couldn't get away from the Gentei Reīn limiter that all lieutenant and captain level personal had to wear when entering the world of the living, he hoped Yamada understood that as they would head to the senkaimon and the world of the living.

(Meanwhile, in the world of the living; Karakura town)

Escasez found that scaring the life from pulses before eating them alive was starting to get boring, not that Escasez didn't normally enjoy it, but these souls were weak, barely a snack and not filling at all; he needed to find souls with large spiritual energies to feed on and Escasez didn't care if they couldn't fight back, he just wanted something more and something that would last longer in his presence. He felt a familiar overwhelming spiritual pressure coming closer to him. He cursed and spat on the floor of the blood corpses.

"God damn it! Can't I go out for a snack without so many interruptions? I'm out of here because no way am I fighting him at his level without my squad here," Escasez cursed out loud before smacking through the super market's window and running off using sonido, trying his best to suppress his spiritual pressure as he ran. He wasn't pleased that his little vacation had been interupted and he wasn't going to stick around with that guy around.

Location;; Seireitei to World of the living, Karakura town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 573
Tags;; Fauna, Graven, Yamada
OOC;; just as a heads up, while under the limiter, Luke will be treated as tier 4-2 while active, for reference, look at this thread: http://www.bleachstory.net/t6527-gentei-rein-gentei-kaijo-soul-limiting-symbol-limiter-release

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: The Chase (Private) on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:00 pm

0224#words
0000#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Frowning, Graven tracked Escasez's Reiatsu as it all but disappeared as he ran. It was odd for the cocky younger Hollow to run away from a fight, but he supposed it didn't matter. After all, it would be as if an ant were to fight a god, as someone the wolf had recently met had put it. Another apt description, by the way. The Arrancar wasn't too concerned about the other running, as he could catch up at any time. In fact, he decided to do so now. No sense in playing with his prey any longer than necessary. He would duck into an alley, dematerializing himself before launching into a Sonido the likes of which Escasez would never see coming. Pinning the man against a wall by his throat once he found him, Graven would let out a toothy grin that showed off his overly-long canines.

"Well, well, look what we have here. The Scorpion comes across the Wolf yet again...You know, I've been thinking. Aren't our chance meetings fun?" The Primera would say with a dangerous glint in his eye before throwing the other Arrancar to the side. "Run. Let's make a game of this. If you can escape, you live. If you can't, well, you don't. I'd get moving, too. My Pesquisa sense that we aren't the only ones here..."
technique log

N/A

View user profile

#6 Re: The Chase (Private) on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:44 am

Nodding his head as to understand what Luke said. That does make sense though, I mean if I die what will everyone think. Pondering to himself as Luke activates the Seikamon and they enter the World Of The Living, soon arriving in Karakura town. Soon he feels a strong Reiatsu coming around a building. Deciding to investigate Kaito runs up to the roof of the building and looks over to see Graven and Escasez.

"Bingo" was all Kaito said as he puts on his squad outfit then using flash steps to launch himself at Escasez. Missing Escasez by a few few feet. Kaito stands from the small crater he created and unsheathes his Zanpakuto."I got you right where I want you... Escasez" Showing his sabers. "Hey Graven mind if I interfere?" Looking at Graven with a dark look and looking back at Escasez.

"I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job" Making a sincere look then striking. Making quick attacks he soon realizes that Escasez has disappeared.
"That sneaky fox" Then Jumping up using his flash steps to get a bird's eye view. Finally spotting Escasez, he uses flash steps again to reappear next to Escasez and launch him into a nearby wall. And they said I was weak Thinking to himself before realizing Escasez drew his halberd and strike him making a gash on his arm.

"So where getting serious now huh?" Silently muttering "Jōgi Torakin Yoroi" As his siritual pressure covers his body in red armor with golden rims. On his chest appeared a crest in the shape of a tiger head with claw marks behind it.

WC: 269

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum