Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NPC] Raikatuji,Haruhiro- Third seat of Squad 8

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:34 am

NPC Template

Identity of a Soul

Name:Harushiro, Raikatuji
Alias: Raika
Age of Appearance: 26
Race/Species: Shinigami
Character Alignment:Lawful Good

Appearance:
Harushiro:
-Credit to photobucket

Personality: Raika is a cool and collected type of guy. His smile always bringing joy to anyone it meets. He is a hard working person always keeping ahead of his work. Most often he acts goofy and careless. Raika always acts superior in front of his peers telling them things that he was told by his captain. In battle Raika acts serious and acts like a captain. Around lower opponents he acts persistent; always annoying them until they get mad. Around High-tiered opponents he acts cunning;always thinking of a plan.

Intended Role: Third seat of Squad 8.

Zanpakuto: Arashi no Ryū; Dragon of the Tempest
Zanpakuto Element: Lightning
Zanpakuto Appearance: A katana with a broad blade that resembles a broad sword.
Spirit Appearance:
Spirit Appearance:
Shikai: A Katana that draws lightning from Raika's reiatsu.
Shikai Technique: Kinzoku shokku! The Lightning imbued into the Zanpakuto, Raika conjures the lightning from his reiatsu. It acts like a lightning rod and creates a stun effect that stuns anyone it strikes
Shikai:

RP Thread list:

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
1st, he CANNOT be a Vizard, as the Vizard Arc will see every Vizard killed or driven out of the Seireitei. Second, change the name of the Zanpakuto. You translated it wrong. Might I suggest Arashi no Ryū, or Dragon of the Tempest?

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:05 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Also I hate to sa it but this is so "bland", aside from a single sentence to say "it draws lightning into it" I have no idea the true abilities. Can it act as a lightning rod? Can it maybe discharge the lightning for a range attack? What can it do basically, I have no idea if Raika must use already existing sourceslightning or he can conjour it with his reiatsu. I just see it as an incredibly undefined ability. Secondly you state it is like Ichigo's, I see nothing which makes it similar and either way, don't just say it is like Ichigo's, tell me about it as an individual and not something that is "like" another thing. Aside from that I like it, Graven is right none of the applications can be a Vizard as these people stick around after the Vizards escape. Oh and a point being you tell us nothing of his Vizard powers even if he could've been a Vizard.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:53 pm

All right I fixed the mistakes

#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum