Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:50 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0288#words
039#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

"Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ? Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ sʟᴏʙ, ᴀ ᴍᴇss, ᴀ ᴍᴇss ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ! Mʏ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ; ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏʟᴇᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. Mʏ ғᴜʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ? Yᴏᴜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇǫᴜᴀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀs ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ... YOU ARE A CHILD! YOU ARE A FLECK OF DIRT! YOU ARE A HOLLOW! A FILTHY DISGUSTING HOLLOW WHO HAS NEVER KNOWN LOVE OR SORROW, WHO DESERVED TO HAVE YOUR MATE PUT DOWN, WHO DESERVED TO LOSE YOUR OFFSPRING! YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE LESS THAN NOTHING! YOU ARE Enough." Kaitou screamed as his blade sparked against Graven's Hierro. It seemed that the blade itself was too weak to actually damage him. Backing away, the young man appeared to be clutching at his partial mask as if it were a lifeline.

Wishing this fight to be over already, Graven decided to end it. Blood-red reiatsu would begin to pool and flow through his fur, 20 gallons of the blood itself evaporating as he charged his most powerful technique, the Cero Iluvia. It would take a moment to charge, but once it had the fight would be over. Staring with impassive eyes, Graven decided that he had become bored of this fight. While the young man was powerful, Graven was around twice his level, and was hardly phased by the combat as it had proceeded. Sighing, he felt the strain Segunda Etapa put on his body, and knew instinctively that he wouldn't manage to keep it up much longer.

"I honestly pity you, Hollow. To be so weak as to ignore the gap in our power, to attempt to prove that your instincts are better than mine. I was King of the North, where my breath was long winter. You are powerless, and your master will make short work of you when the time comes."
technique log

Name: Ira Del Emperador (Emperor's Wrath)
Description: This ability is what made Graven so formidable as King of the North, and upon release of his Segunda Etapa he regains that which was lost. Essentially, he gains no new techniques in his ultimate form, but the ones he already has are enhanced beyond recognition. The amount of blood he is able to control is increased to 120 gallons, and every technique known to the Arrancar have their charge times and cool-downs halved. This ability is taxing upon his spiritual body, however, making it so that he can only maintain his Segunda Etapa for a maximum of 8 posts, forcing him into his sealed state after the post count has been reached.

Technique Name: Cero Iluvia
Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The twin Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Princess
Princess

Kaitou pulled and tugged at the mask, trying with every ounce of strength he had to rip the thing off his face. Caliburn and his Inner Hollow were arguing, as he attempted to tune them out by screaming as he fell to the ground, releasing his Zanpakuto to pull at the mask with both hands as it transformed into a thousand embers.

"Brace yourself, Kaitou."
What's going on?
I'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ! I'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ!
"You must keep pulling, rip it off, you can do this Kaitou."
Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ! NOTHING!
You are incapable of winning this, give up now.

With the embers circling around Kaitou, he formed a barrier that sealed him in and protected him from any attacks that Graven Fel might throw out, while continuing to pull at the mask with both hands, screaming from the inside and outside. All three minds within Kaitou's body were screaming now, and the guttural roar was one which would send nearly anyone running.

"I honestly pity you, Hollow. To be so weak as to ignore the gap in our power, to attempt to prove that your instincts are better than mine. I was King of the North, where my breath was long winter. You are powerless, and your master will make short work of you when the time comes."

Even as Graven's voice called out, Kaitou continued pulling at the mask until finally, finally it shattered as he pulled it off, panting and breathing heavily as he fell to his knees. The embers dissipated and went back to being scattered throughout the area, while Kaitou looked up at his Arrancar opponent with a smile.

"Congratulations, Kaitou. Now be more mindful of him in the future."
Well I didn't exactly know he could do that.
"Did I not give you enough warnings? I told you explicitly to never let down your guard."
I didn't think he could take over my body, Caliburn!
"I suppose it's better that you learn it now, than later in a more serious fight."

"Sorry about that, Graven-san."

"It's perfectly acceptable."

""To tell you the truth, I didn't even know he could do that. I figured if I kept him suppressed enough..." Kaitou spoke as he stared at his hand, then brushed off his arms and legs as he stood up, staggering backwards a single step. The wounds he'd suffered were definitely still there, even as continued speaking with the Arrancar.

"You should be more careful of such things. Even the slightest mistake could cost your life."

"I suppose that's true, Graven-san." Kaitou jumped back into the air, staring at his enemy on even footing, bracing himself. "I don't know about you, but I'm at my limit honestly. What do you say we both use our strongest attacks and end this now?" He spoke as the embers began spinning around, his eyes glowing brighter as his reiatsu became visible once again. His smile was now brighter than ever before in the battle, and he could only hope that Graven felt the same way and was ready for this.
technique log
Ability Name: [千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will, without Kaitou having to do so manually. At this tier however, each ember is roughly as powerful as Hadō#16. While active, Kaitou has a +2 FAR bonus to Kido & Fire Defense, and a -2 FAR bonus to Physical, Ice & Water Defense.

Technique Description: By releasing his Bankai, Kaitou can scatter the blade into 1,000 embers, increasing how many he has access to instantly. After using this technique, Kaitou's loses attack power [equal to Attack FAR -2] and gains Reiryoku power [equal to FAR +2]. To restore the blade after using this technique, Kaitou must use the Strike of the Sun technique. This ability has no charge time, but has a 5 post cooldown.

Charging:
Technique Name: [最終的な爆発]The Final Explosion
Technique Description: This technique compresses all flames, embers or otherwise, in a 500m radius around Kaitou. All of the flames are compressed into a glowing red orb that rests in his hand, which can be thrown like a base ball to cause an explosion with the destructive force equal to Hado#99. If not thrown, the orb will simply disappear. This technique requires a full 2,000 embers active from Kaitou's bankai, has a 2 post charge time, and can last up to 5 posts without exploding. Using this technique causes Kaitou's bankai to end (after the explosion or disappearance of the orb) and it cannot be used again for one month.

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0276#words
39#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven smile grew as wide as the Shinigami's before him. Honestly, this fight had his blood riled, and Kami knew how he used to deal with it. The unbidden memory of his mate looking up at him seductively from beneath the branches of one of the dead trees that spotted the landscape tore it's way into his mind, and just as quickly was shoved to the side. Libido and instinct be damned. He had a fight to win. His Cero Iluvia being complete, he waited until his opponent's ability was charged, out of a show of patience earned through centuries of hunting and stalking his prey.

"While my power is nowhere near exhausted, I agree. We should end this, and get you back to the Soul Society. I would hate to have my...agreement with Captain-Commander Kyoraku invalidated because one lone Shinigami was found snooping upon my territory." With that last, Graven smiled even wider. He had enjoyed he young man's company, but it had really been a tiring day, and he was sure Hana-chan would want to hear all about his day before the pile of pillows that made up a nest in the lounging room in his quarters could see any more use. Honestly, the butterfly was getting to be a small nuisance, as she constantly interrupted his naps. Although, you would never hear him complain, as the company she provided was much appreciated.

"Oh, you can get me back there? That would be nice, so I'm not stuck in this desolate wasteland for eternity while I recover from this fight." Kaitou said with a smile, and the Arrancar nodded to answer the question.
technique log

Description: This ability is what made Graven so formidable as King of the North, and upon release of his Segunda Etapa he regains that which was lost. Essentially, he gains no new techniques in his ultimate form, but the ones he already has are enhanced beyond recognition. The amount of blood he is able to control is increased to 120 gallons, and every technique known to the Arrancar have their charge times and cool-downs halved. This ability is taxing upon his spiritual body, however, making it so that he can only maintain his Segunda Etapa for a maximum of 8 posts, forcing him into his sealed state after the post count has been reached.

Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The twin Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Princess
Princess

"Oh, you can get me back there? That would be nice, so I'm not stuck in this desolate wasteland for eternity while I recover from this fight." Kaitou spoke in a manner which gave away his excitement, but was also playful as he continued charging his attack. The fact that Graven Fel could get him back to Soul Society was definitely a plus, and maybe he could even help Kaitou figure out why he was here to begin with. He still couldn't recall anything from before he was inside the fortress of Los Noches, and he panicked and challenged the Espada to a fight.

Kaitou achieving his Bankai in that fight was pure, unadulterated bullshit. He should have died, but instead he managed to rise to new heights and step up. Then it seemed like the Espada had grown even more powerful during the fight too, and now the two of them were charging what was basically their final, strongest attacks. Kaitou felt his reiatsu being drained, absorbed into the attack.

The embers which circled around him began spinning faster and faster until they started shooting straight into the palm of his hand, gathering and condensing together into a tiny orb, which was also spinning in unison with the embers as his reiatsu was emitting at full force. Their being in the air didn't seem to have any effect on Kaitou's reiatsu as the rocks below him shattered and crumbed to dust, the landscape of Hueco Mundo permanently changed as a direct result of this chance encounter between two beings who loved combat.

"While I obviously hope I don't die, Graven-san, I sincerely hope you don't either. I think that after this fight, we're going to end up being friends." A friendship between Shinigami and Arrancar wasn't unheard of, but it was rare. They were basically opposites; the fact that Kaitou had a hollow inside of him made them even more opposites, but it was a popular phrase that opposites attract. "This technique is drawing a lot more power from me than I anticipated... I don't think I'll be able to do much after I use this, Graven-san."

"It's a shame that our fight had to end. I was rather enjoying myself." The Arrancar spoke with a sad fight, betraying his honesty. He clearly did actually wish this fight could continue, and based on his tone alone, Kaitou felt like Graven considered him worthy.

"I have the distinctive feeling we're going to fight again, Graven Fel. Maybe I'll be even stronger, and actually be able to beat you without this technique; but we'll have to see, won't we?" Kaitou's voice still had his smile behind it. He was sad about the fight coming to a close as well, but he was glad that it was going to be over at the same time. It was draining too much out of him, and he was clearly losing it; at least this final attack from each of them could cause a victor to be decided, as they both would have to spend time recovering.

Finally, the embers around him had completely compressed into the orb in his hand, which was roughly the size of a baseball from the World of the Living. Kaitou felt his reiatsu nearly gone, compressed into that orb in his hand. Tossing it up once, he caught it and felt the power behind it. All of his embers were gone, forced into the one single attack. Staring over at Graven Fel, Kaitou smiled before he threw the orb as hard as it could, traveling at the Arrancar at a high speed.
technique log
Ability Name: [千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will, without Kaitou having to do so manually. At this tier however, each ember is roughly as powerful as Hadō#16. While active, Kaitou has a +2 FAR bonus to Kido & Fire Defense, and a -2 FAR bonus to Physical, Ice & Water Defense.

Technique Name: [最終的な爆発]The Final Explosion
Technique Description: This technique compresses all flames, embers or otherwise, in a 500m radius around Kaitou. All of the flames are compressed into a glowing red orb that rests in his hand, which can be thrown like a base ball to cause an explosion with the destructive force equal to Hado#99. If not thrown, the orb will simply disappear. This technique requires a full 2,000 embers active from Kaitou's bankai, has a 2 post charge time, and can last up to 5 posts without exploding. Using this technique causes Kaitou's bankai to end (after the explosion or disappearance of the orb) and it cannot be used again for one month.

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0275#words
00#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Graven agreed, silently, that the two of them would definitely meet again. Hopefully the Shinigami would even join in the assault on Dante's fortress. The Espada could use his strength. As the young man threw the small orb of Reiatsu, Graven fired off his Cero Iluvia. The twin Gran Rey Ceros that made up the attack spiralled and enveloped the Shinigami in a rain of destruction. As it was, the orb stuck Graven on the shoulder, the resulting explosions blasting both parties to the ground.

The Arrancar attributed the fact that the orb had only struck his shoulder because of his enhanced reflexes. As it was, though, the thing hurt like a bitch. Graven assumed that the orb must have been equivalent to a 90's level Kido, and if it weren't for his enhanced Hierro he probably would have lost his arm. The damage was extensive, causing several 3rd-Degree burns along the left shoulder and upper arm, extending onto his pectoral. As he stood up, he winced and looked at the blood pooling in the sand. That truly was an amazing technique.

Striding over to where the other had landed, he would asses the damage before offering a hand. At this point, he had reverted to his sealed state, his Segunda Etapa apparently having reached it's limit. Honestly, it had unsettled him to control so much power, and he felt relieved that the form resealed itself after a short time. He shuddered to think of the devastation that it could have caused, and was impressed at the same time. He could feel his power having practically doubled, and it left him with a tingling feeling.
technique log

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Princess
Princess

As Kaitou's attack flew through the air, so too did Graven's. Both attacks had a similar level of power, apparently, as the two both caused the air around them to warp and distort, passing by each other. Kaitou's orb was at a straight line to Graven while Graven's two Gran Rey Ceros spiralled around each other, leaving just enough room for Kaitou's attack to get by without causing a premature explosion.

He felt the two beams hit him straight on, and his mind slowed time down as he felt the affected areas of his body were burned to the second degree, his ribs cracking and fracturing, his right bicep tearing from the force of the blast as it finally ended, exploding with enough force to knock Kaitou Eta-Naru straight into the ground, creating a shockwave which rumbled until it met the identical shock wave from where Graven Fel landed. As the dust cleared, Kaitou stared blankly at the dark sky, his breath labored as his eyes struggled to stay open.

Apparently when his attack had connected with Graven's body, it absorbed all of the energy from his bankai and caused his regular sealed Zanpakuto to appear beside him and fall the same distance, stabbing itself into the ground right next to his head. The blade was undamaged, which Kaitou was thankful for, but he could feel Caliburn's tiredness and knew that his bankai would be inaccessible to him for a currently unknown period of time.

As his body ached and moaned, Kaitou fought through the pain and managed to stand himself up, leaning on his Zanpakuto as the Arrancar walked through the remaining dust, looking down into the crater which he was standing in. While also damaged, it was clear that Kaitou's attack had done less damage to Graven than the other way around; no matter how much he'd like to argue, Graven won the battle.

At least they were both still alive, though.

"You... win. You worthy adversary, Graven-san." Kaitou said with a smile as he closed his eyes, still forcing himself to breath as closely to correct as possible, beginning to climb up the wall of the crater, but found himself unable to progress any further. Before Kaitou could even ask for assistance, the Arrancar extended his hand to help him up, which the Shinigami was grateful for and took him up on that offer. As he climbed out of the crater, Kaitou placed his sealed Zanpakuto in the sheath on his back, leaning onto his knees as he continued trying to catch his breath.

"You fought well, Kaitou-san. A pity that few Shinigami are as strong as you." Graven said through a soft smile, almost as though he were saying goodbye at the same time.

"I appreciate that. Also... I lied, earlier." Kaitou felt a light rush of blood through his cheeks as he became flush, but only barely. "I didn't come here to kill you. I actually kind of just woke up here, and didn't even know where I was until you showed up. I just reacted on instinct when you appeared, and the rest you know pretty well I would assume."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0266#words
00#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

"I didn't come here to kill you. I actually kind of just woke up here, and didn't even know where I was until you showed up. I just reacted on instinct when you appeared, and the rest you know pretty well I would assume."

Graven laughed, a deep, hearty thing that rumbled forth from his chest. The entire fight was based off of Kaitou Eta-Naru being lost? That was just too priceless, Graven thought to himself as he felt his shoulder begin to stitch itself back together. His high-speed regeneration was working steadily at fixing the damage to his shoulder. All in all, today had been a fairly good day. Flicking his wrist, he opened a Garganta before him in order to send his newfound ally back to where he belonged.

"Watch you footing, going through here. It'll lead you to the 1st Rukon District, and I'm sure you can find your way home from there. I can't exactly open one right into the Seireitei, but other than that there should be no trouble. Also, make sure you don't fall. They have a tendency to open in the air." Graven said. As a joke, he could have left the last part out, but he wasn't exactly known for his sense of humor. There was a time where he would laugh and cry, where he could love, but that had all been taken from him with a single Cero in the dead of night. The bastard that had perpetrated it WOULD die soon, and his false kingdom would be absorbed into the Espada's territory. That, he swore.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Princess
Princess

"Watch you footing, going through here. It'll lead you to the 1st Rukon District, and I'm sure you can find your way home from there. I can't exactly open one right into the Seireitei, but other than that there should be no trouble. Also, make sure you don't fall. They have a tendency to open in the air."

They... opened in the air? With a laugh of his own, Kaitou simply smiled at Graven. His wounds were fierce, but Division Four had excellent healers, and he knew he'd be back on his feet soon enough. He was, admittedly, worried about Graven, but he knew that most Hollows could regenerate rather quickly, so both of them would likely be back on their feet around the same time, and would be able to go back to fighting adversaries that made the fight fun.

"I hope this isn't the last time we see each other, Graven-san." Extending his hand towards the Arrancar, Kaitou gripped firmly even though it made every muscle in his body ache ever harder, which he was sure that Graven would notice and chuckle to himself about. While the Espada kept a stern facade about his loneliness and emotionless state, Kaitou sensed there was something buried underneath there that would make itself known every once in awhile, much like it did during their fight where he actually seemed to enjoy himself. "In fact, I'm sure this won't be the last time, and therefore I look forward to our next encounter. Maybe I'll have more control over... myself, and be able to put up a better fight against you. Only time will tell though, I suppose, so while this is goodbye for now, know that this relationship is only beginning."

Walking through the portal opening, Kaitou kept his reiatsu solid enough that he could walk on the air below him seeing as how the portal did in fact open high in the air. As Kaitou landed on the ground and the portal closed, he slowly walked back to the Seireitei and thought about the battle he'd just been in. The (young-ish) Shinigami went over every detail of his encounter with the Primera Espada of the Arrancar, Graven Fel. He was definitely stronger now than he was before... even without access to his Bankai, Kaitou felt much stronger.

He wasn't sure why he couldn't access his Bankai, but he knew he couldn't. There was something about it which caused him to be unable to use it; the most likely answer was that he had put all of his Bankai's energy into that final attack, which made him unable to use that energy until it recovered. He had no idea, of course, how he would go about recovering it; maybe it was just something he needed to wait for a while until, or maybe it was something that he needed to do, like communicate with his Zanpakuto spirit.

In his head, Kaitou could hear only one voice now: his. Caliburn was sleeping, exhausted after that long fight, and Kaitou couldn't blame him - if he was already at the Seireitei, he would be sleeping too. The other voice he would normally be hearing, the Hollow deep inside his soul, seemed to be absent at the moment, which was a silence Kaitou welcomed. He felt more instinctual while the mask was on his face, but something about it also made him feel more powerful. He would keep it to himself, of course, except maybe talk to Okami about it, but if he could learn to control that power, use it to his will and have his Hollow work with him... maybe beating the current Kenpachi wouldn't be a stretch after all.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0279#words
00#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed as he watched the Garganta close behind the Shinigami. His shoulder was around halfway healed by now, and itched like crazy. Gritting his teeth, he used Sonido to get back to his private rooms, careful not to get blood on the immaculate flooring. It was a cozy little place in his palace, as the other Espada called the various large dens set up in the heart of Los Noches. He invariably laid down to go to sleep, his head hitting the pile of pillows and blankets he'd hoarded in his room before noticing that something was amiss. He checked the Reiatsu about him, sensing a familiar presence awaiting him on the couch.

The man appeared, to all intents and purposes, to be slightly remiss about something, but what it was didn't really matter to the Primera. What was important, however, is that it was clear that he had watched the fight the entire time. The old friend smiled at him, a grin that implied much more than he was letting on. Graven sighed again. a long-suffering moan that betrayed his inner sadness. It seemed that the Realms themselves refused to let him enjoy a nap after a heated battle....literally.

Nestling in his blankets a little more, he hoped he could just ignore the man now staring at him so that he could sleep. Alas, this was not to be. The other Arrancar's staring was becoming creepy, and Graven dearly wished that he could jut launch a Cero at him and be done with it. However, that would completely destroy his well-kept suite, and he would honestly hate to see his den go to waste like that.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Princess
Princess
Even as the Primera Espada entered the room, he remained where he was. While Graven attempted to sleep off the pain of the battle, his being stared at intensively seemed to get the best of him, until finally he sat up and simply stared back. Standing up, the masked figured walked around the room, glancing at objects as though they meant something to him; or at least, that he was trying to make them mean something.

"I remember when you were King of the North."

"So do I. What of it?"

"If you were still in that form, with the powers you had back then, you would have lost that fight. That Shinigami has potential." Continuing to pace around the room, the stranger sat on the edge of the bed and crossed his legs, looking over to Graven to see his reactions. As old friends as they were, one of the more interesting things was seeing how Graven responded to his antics even after all this time.

"I know. The power I had then has finally returned, and then some."

"Keep him close, Graven. Make him an ally to you, an asset. I'll send people to monitor his progress... make him your ally so he does not become your enemy. The rate in which that shinigami will grow is unknown, but I anticipate it to be high."

Standing up, the man in black brushed himself off, picked up his items and turned to walk out the door.

"Sleep well, your majesty."

[topic complete]

View user profile
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum