Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:44 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

0396#words
44#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

"Don't call you a Hollow?...You are, though. Just as I am a Shinigami, you are a Hollow. You always will be. Nothing can change that. Even my defeat at your hands in this fight will not cleanse you of your Hollow state; only dying by the hands of a Shinigami will purify your soul and heal you. If you don't die at the hands of a Shinigami...Your loneliness will extend for eternity, long after you pass from this world." Kaitou said with the textbook response drilled into the head of any Shinigami as Graven quickly evaded his embers once again with a backwards Sonido. Gritting his teeth, the Arrancar realized that the man had no idea what a Hollow even was at this point other than the twisted view given by the Gotei 13.

Letting a few tears drip down the black estigma marking his eyes, Graven had a moment to think about what he was about to do next. Forming a Cero in his hand, he crushed it along with a gallon of blood to form a katana roughly the same length as his Zanpakuto in it, the energy crackling at the raw emotions he was showing. Looking up through eyes that held pain unmeasurable, he let out a hoarse, guttural whisper, loud enough to be heard by the Shinigami if he actually listened. "Do you actually believe that we Hollows are little more than animals, to be wiped out for your own pleasure? Do you honestly believe that we cannot love? This is why people like you disgust me. You spout some textbook excuse about preserving the balance, without realizing that Hollows are living beings too. I may be a Hollow, but I have risen beyond that emptiness, and filled it with joy for a time, until that was ripped from me by Dante CarmesiHoja." The Arrancar spat the name out like a curse, his hatred for the King of Western Hueco Mundo being palpable in his Reiatsu. "You have no idea what it was like, watching the woman you loved and who was bearing your pup raped over and over again before being killed while you were powerless to do anything. You have no idea how much it took to break my mask, to ascend from the petty squabbles and fear of regression in order to become what I am today."
technique log

Ressurrecion Ability: Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

Technique Name: Cero Blades
Technique Description: By blending 1 gallon of his blood with a Cero, Graven can form a katana out of the mass of raw power that is similar in form to his Zanpakuto. The blades created by this technique are around the same strength as a Shikai of equal tier, and release the full force of a Cero when shattered. A small trail of reishi follows the spine of the sword, revealing to an observant onlooker that Graven can fire the Cero at any time, allowing for a little “tactical creativity”. Damage done from this blast is equal to that of an ordinary Cero. The sword itself has no charge time, lasts until broken or dispelled, and must cool down for 3 posts upon release.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:45 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"You have no idea what it was like, watching the woman you loved and who was bearing your pup raped over and over again before being killed while you were powerless to do anything."

"I have no idea what it's like?" Kaitou stared blankly through Graven, but it was betrayed with the watering of his eyes. "I've never had the one I love ripped from me?"

The words Graven spoke had a heavier weight to them than Kaitou could have anticipated. Was the academy, and the Gotei 13, wrong? Were Hollows really more than mindless servants to their own lust for souls? Were Hollows capable of not only emotion, but feelings besides anger and disgust? Were Hollows... worth more than nothing?

"You're mistaken, Graven, if you think I've never felt the sting of loss." Kaitou's words rang out as the two figures stood in place. "My father was killed by a Hollow while I was still in the womb, and I killed my mother with my Shikai in a single blow in a freak training accident. I spent an entire century recovering from that one, running away from who I was and what I'd done; I didn't even think of returning to the Gotei 13 until..." Pausing, Kaitou realized he didn't want to reveal the reason for his return; he reflected on Graven's words before continuing, a momentary pause that the other would surely notice. "I've never suffered loss from someone taking something from me, but I've suffered loss, Graven. Enough loss to know how much it hurts."

Through the watery vision, Kaitou's eyes began changing in color from their glowing red to a desaturated golden color, as if shifting between the arrogant bankai and the emotional child. Caliburn's incessant dialogue with Kaitou was the only reason he didn't end Bankai right then and there and extend a hand to the Arrancar. While conversing with the spirit of his Zanpakuto, Kaitou was standing still against a light breeze which rolled through Hueco Mundo, his hair and clothes rustling in it.

"You cannot let Graven manipulate you, Kaitou."
He's not manipulating me, he's expressing emotion.
"You pitiful fool. He's getting you to lower your guard."
Is he? Look at him, Caliburn. He's crying.
"A clever tactic from an enemy far superior to yourself. Do not let him trick you!"
I don't believe he's trying to trick me. I sincerely think he's upset, and showing it. Like a...
"He is not a human, nor is he a Shinigami. That man is more powerful than you are, but you can defeat him."
Do I have to? Maybe we could be allies.
"You all but begged me for my full potential, and now with a mockery show of sadness and sorrow, you pretend he's an ally of justice, an Arrancar with a Shinigami's spirit. You disgust me, Kaitou Eta-Naru, and I will have no more of it."
What do you mean?
"Either fight him, or I will no longer lend you any of my power. You do not deserve it if such a trick can overcome your better nature."

Kaitou Eta-Naru's eyes closed as a tear dripped from each side of his nose on the tear ducts, returning to their glowing red when he opened them. His hands spread out more as he continued releasing embers at a steady rate, splitting them apart as he angled them all to attack the Arrancar.

"The difference is that I do not let those losses affect me, Arrancar." Without motioning his hands, Kaitou sent all nearly two thousand embers at the Espada's location. "I fight through them, and become stronger without their influence. I treat my losses as part of my history, and nothing more. They are not burdens I must fight through, they are not the powers which guide me, they are not why I get stronger... the losses I have suffered are losses; terrible losses, and nothing more. To put a greater meaning to them would be a disservice to the ones I've lost."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0377#words
49#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed in regret as the young Shinigami before him once again steeled himself for combat. He had seen the truth briefly cross the young man's eyes and visage before his sudden change of heart, and had honestly hoped not to have to use THAT yet. He had finally, throughout the course of the fight, instinctually discovered the one ability he had been searching for for so long. The return of one's power in it's ultimate form....

"The difference is that I do not let those losses affect me, Arrancar." Without motioning his hands, Kaitou sent all nearly two thousand embers at the Espada's location. "I fight through them, and become stronger without their influence. I treat my losses as part of my history, and nothing more. They are not burdens I must fight through, they are not the powers which guide me, they are not why I get stronger... the losses I have suffered are losses; terrible losses, and nothing more. To put a greater meaning to them would be a disservice to the ones I've lost."

Graven's eyes widened at this. He could definitely understand where the young man came from, but of course his power was resultant of his loneliness, so he could not make so bold a claim. As the embers began their swift descent towards him, Graven allowed himself to relax, a smile spreading across his face through the tears. "I see...You still must understand something, though. We Hollows are nothing like we are portrayed. We have emotions, feelings, and lives. Do you know what happens to a Hollow's heart once the Chain of Fate has been eroded?"

"That's what becomes your mask, is it not?" Kaito spoke confusedly, obviously wondering where this is going.

"Exactly. Therefore, would it not also be safe to assume that when a Hollow evolves, or an Arrancar's mask is broken, they become more human as they adapt to their new environment, just like any other species?" Graven spoke. At this, he used a burst of Sonido at his true speed, letting Kaitou feel the blade of the katana held in his hand poke into his back. "Also, would it not be safe to assume, Kaito Eta-Naru, that killing a Hollow could be paramount to murder?"

technique log

Ressurrecion Ability: Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"I see...You still must understand something, though. We Hollows are nothing like we are portrayed. We have emotions, feelings, and lives. Do you know what happens to a Hollow's heart once the Chain of Fate has been eroded?"

"That's what becomes your mask, is it not?" Kaito spoke confusedly, obviously wondering where this is going.

"Exactly. Therefore, would it not also be safe to assume that when a Hollow evolves, or an Arrancar's mask is broken, they become more human as they adapt to their new environment, just like any other species? Also, would it not be safe to assume, Kaito Eta-Naru, that killing a Hollow could be paramount to murder?"

The Arrancar's words rang out even as his weapon was pressed against the neck of the Bankai-wielding Shinigami. A smile came upon his face as he was no longer bored of this battle, closing his eyes; if the Arrancar had wanted to kill him with that attack, or injure him at all, he would have.

"There's an old proverb, Graven Fel. 'Two wrongs don't make a right.' That may be true, and that may be something we Shinigami should consider... but murdering a creature who spends its entire life eating the souls of others and preventing them from passing peacefully to a better realm, those creatures do not deserve the right of being called murder; the act of killing a Hollow is a mercy bestowed upon you." Kaitou was a little bit worried about the enemy's speed, but he put it out of his mind as he continued. "It is as I said before: Dying by any means which isn't a Shinigami's Zanpakuto will not allow you to pass peacefully into another realm, you will simply cease to be. Is the act of killing a Hollow equal to murder, you ask me? My answer is simple: far from it. We are not murderers to your kind, Graven Fel. We are not the bane of your existence, we are not the cause of your grief and suffering; we, the Shinigami, are guides to help you atone for your sins and pass into a realm where you can live peacefully."

The embers began swirling around Kaitou once again, and through proxy they were circling around Graven. Kaitou's eyes opened slowly as he the embers danced around, ever so slowly getting closer. He extended his hand, allowing one of them to rest on it, since he was unaffected by them.

"We are not here to torment, brutalize or horrify you, Graven. We're here to help you. No matter the cost."

As all the embers were extremely close to both of them, Kaitou used Shunpo to put a sizeable distance between the two of them, turning around and facing Graven, who he assumed would simply stay there. Based on his speed, even if Kaitou tried to close them all in on him again he would simply use Sonido to escape much like last time. With the embers still dancing ever closer to Graven, Kaitou extended his hand, facing it downwards.

"Obliteration of the Core." he stated calmly, even through his smile, as he snapped his fingers and all two thousand embers exploded simultaneously, something even Graven's speed would be unlikely to escape.
technique log
Ability Name: [千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will, without Kaitou having to do so manually. At this tier however, each ember is roughly as powerful as Hadō#16. While active, Kaitou has a +2 FAR bonus to Kido & Fire Defense, and a -2 FAR bonus to Physical, Ice & Water Defense.

Technique Name: [コアの抹殺]Obliteration of the Core
Technique Description: Kaitou explodes all of his embers at once. When done like this, any biological creature that is killed by this attack is vaporized from existence. This technique has no charge time, and has a 10 post cooldown.

Additional Note:
Kaitou's Reiryoku-Based Offense is at Tier 1-2

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0295#words
54#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Fire...fire everywhere. The flames from this "Obliteration of the Core" technique were impressive, Graven thought as, even with his speed moving to the ground, his left arm was sunburnt with spatterings of second-degree damage here and there up to his shoulder. It was really a nuisance, he decided, to deal with idealistic young Shinigami like this one. At least Luke had had the mindset that perhaps he had wanted more than just to destroy, to consume everything in his path until there was nothing left. As he was enveloped by the flames, his reiatsu would start to peak.

"You know, you were right about one thing." Graven's voice would be heard over the roaring of the flames that coated the battlefield. "The difference in our power is the difference between an ant and a god. However, YOU ARE THE ANT!" With this, the flames would be put out by a vortex of black-and-red Reiatsu that would whip and tear wildly in a chaotic maelstrom of power. Graven's appearance would change drastically with this influx. His hair would easily brush his thighs, and his mask fragments would disappear. In place of the armored bone plates on his spine and tail, there would be only soft white fur. The same fur would cover his hands up to the elbow, and cover from his pelvis down his legs. His feet would be clawed along with his hands, the former appearing eerily like paws. Showing fanged teeth, Graven would speak again.

"Resurreccion...Segunda Etapa." He would speak before using Sonido again, dashing behind the young man before he could react and bringing his 3 inch claws scraping across his back. Kaitou might notice that the stones underneath the Arrancar's feet were shattered with the force of his takeoff.
technique log

Name: Ira Del Emperador (Emperor's Wrath)
Description: This ability is what made Graven so formidable as King of the North, and upon release of his Segunda Etapa he regains that which was lost. Essentially, he gains no new techniques in his ultimate form, but the ones he already has are enhanced beyond recognition. The amount of blood he is able to control is increased to 120 gallons, and every technique known to the Arrancar have their charge times and cool-downs halved. This ability is taxing upon his spiritual body, however, making it so that he can only maintain his Segunda Etapa for a maximum of 8 posts, forcing him into his sealed state after the post count has been reached.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:06 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

"You know, you were right about one thing." Graven's voice would be heard over the roaring of the flames that coated the battlefield. "The difference in our power is the difference between an ant and a god. However, YOU ARE THE ANT!"

As the Arrancar's form changed yet again, Kaitou stared into it with a forced impassion. He had no idea what was going on, since the Arrancar's Resurreccion should have been the limit of his power, which Kaitou was barely equal to. Was he really so strong that he had a second form, beyond the powers of Bankai to him? Finally, Graven settled down and stared onwards to Kaitou before disappearing and thrusting his claws through the Shinigami's back. Twisting his body and kicking the Arrancar in the chest to put distance between them, Kaitou coughed as the painful wound in his back leaked blood with each breath he took. As the claws got closed and closer, Kaitou could feel a difference in them as they pierced his reiatsu, and he was glad he didn't have Excalibur present; something about the Segunda Etapa form would have done something to Kaitou, which he didn't want.

"Second stage... Care to elaborate on that new form of?" He spoke through heavier breaths, the wound in his back, painful as it was, clearly had done more damage to him than he anticipated it to. He could feel the blood pump through him out of it, even through his armor.

"It's the return of my power in it's ultimate form, the epitome of my loneliness. It's the only thing I have retained throughout my years, and I do not intend on dying today." Graven spoke as Kaitou ripped the cloth off his shoulders revealing barren arms, tying them around his abdomen to put pressure on the wound so it would bleed less and he could continue fighting. He couldn't give up; not yet, anyway.

"The return of your power? Elaborate further." With the wound hurting a bit less, Kaitou could breathe normally, though each breath was a bit heavier than before the wound in the first place. Whatever this Segunda Etapa was, Kaitou didn't have enough knowledge on it to accurately find a weakness in it. Was winning this fight something he could still do?

"Arrancar seal their hearts in their Zanpakuto, making our Resurreccion the return of the form we took as a Hollow, and thus returning of our true powers. Segunda Etapa was a myth until now, a deeper manifestation and augmentation of that power. It is a tiger to a kitten, one could say."

"I suppose that could be an apt description, but I wouldn't really know for sure. I've only seen a glimpse of that form's abilities."

"You must not listen to him, Kaitou."
He's explaining his form, while I look for a weakness in it.
"You cannot win this fight without sacrificing everything you hold sacred."
You can win this by just attacking him.
I can do that? I'm not sure I trust you.
"Kaitou, listen to me and not him. You cannot rely on instinct alone in this fight."
Yes you can, just react to him and stop thinking ahead.
"Do not give in to your Hollow's sense of reasoning, you must defeat him by being prepared and safe.
What should I do?
Summon your weapon and cut him in half! Slice through him like the butter he is! He's nothing compared to you! NOTHING!

Kaitou reached behind him as his reiatsu began swirling around the shape of his Zanpakuto before immediately taking form as he braced himself, charging up another Spawn of Fire attack.

"I'm interested to see what you're capable of in this form, Graven." Kaitou spoke as the embers began swirling around him, shielding him from the Arrancar's attacks while he charged his strike.

"Honestly, Kaitou Eta-Naru..." Graven spoke with a wolfish grin and eager eyes, a rekindled flame behind them. "So am I. Don't you dare die."

"Wasn't planning on it."
technique log
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will, without Kaitou having to do so manually. At this tier however, each ember is roughly as powerful as Hadō#16. While active, Kaitou has a +2 FAR bonus to Kido & Fire Defense, and a -2 FAR bonus to Physical, Ice & Water Defense.

Technique Name: [太陽のスト]Strike of the Sun
Technique Description: Kaitou can absorb all of his embers in the area directly into his blade, causing the physically destructive force of his Zanpakuto to increase drastically. For every 500 embers he draws into his blade, Kaitou gains an Attack FAR +1, up to a maximum of +4 at 2,000 embers. This ability has a 1 post charge time per 1,000 embers, lasts for 3 posts, and has a 10 post cooldown. Drawing any number of embers that is not an interval of 500 results in the power being rounded down to the nearest interval. Example: If Kaitou draws in 1999 embers, he gets a +3 as if he'd drawn 1500. If he draws in 499 embers, he gets no bonus.

Technique Name: [火災のスポーン]Spawn of Fire
Technique Description: Kaitou can create an addition 400 embers on his blade and release them with a swing. These embers will proceed up to 50m in the angle and direction swung, but will then react like normal embers. This ability has a 1 post charge time, and a 3 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

0274#words
54#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Graven's grin widened as the wounded Shinigami stated that he wasn't planning on dying today as he summoned his Zanpakuto once more to him. This was getting fun, the Arrancar concluded as he got into an offensive combat stance. It seemed as if his Hierro was boosted to unbelievable heights, as he had hardly even felt Kaitou's kick. Flexing his claws. his instinct had an idea. Pointing a single finger at the Shinigami, he began charging what he felt would be a "normal" Cero. Much to his surprise, it was anything but.

Firing off a Gran Rey Cero as if it were nothing, he then used Sonido to fire off another two Ceros in opposing directions, hopefully forcing the Shinigami into a corner. Firing of a pair of Balas to finish the attack, he watched at the devastation he had caused with awe. He had had no idea that his own strength would be enhanced so far in this form, stunning him as to exactly how much power he had under his control. Idly, he wondered what his Cero Iluvia would do in this state of release.

After the resulting explosion, he dashed in and made a flurry of around 5 slashes with his claws to finish the combo, finishing it with a kick to the abdomen that would hopefully send Kaitou to the ground. Following the Shinigami, he would land with far too much grace for any humanoid being, still shattering the smooth stone beneath them.

"Are you done, Kaitou-san? It would be a shame indeed if you died from this, as I feel your skills would do well in the Civil War."
technique log

Technique Name: Gran Rey Cero
Technique Description: Each Gran Rey Cero is unique to its wielder, and Graven’s is no exception. By adding his blood into the Cero itself, he fires off a bolt of raw power that pulses and flows like a river of liquefied lightning, stained with the blood-red of his reiatsu. This blast is far more powerful than the average Cero, and is a wonder to behold in combat. Use of this legendary Cero is forbidden within the walls of Las Noches. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and 5 posts to cool down. Graven must also have released his reiatsu for at least 1 post to use this technique, and 5 gallons of the blood under his control is used as a catalyst.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is severe, but not lethal. 3rd Degree burns are suffered over the area hit along with multiple broken bones, with the potential to be 4th Degree. Limbs may be lost, and the target is in extreme pain as their blood begins to simmer and boil. Terrain is devastated, and buildings may collapse from structural damage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd and 3rd Degree burns cover the target’s affected area, and cause large amounts of pain, especially from heated blood. Bones will probably break, and fractures are almost guaranteed.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers multiple 2nd Degree burns, some with the potential for 3rd degree. Bones might fracture, and muscles might tear from the force of the blast. Moderate pain is to be expected.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with heavy bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several bad 1st Degree burns, with heavy bruising and a light muscle ache from the force of the Cero. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the Cero if they have experience with such.

Name: Cero Mastery
Effect: Graven has had far too long to practice, and it pays off well in both speed and technique. His Ceros are extremely well formed, and he is able to fire them at an incredible rate. This excess of experience allows him to use the most vaunted of all Hollow techniques, the Gran Rey Cero, as well as come up with his own creative techniques involving his blood manipulation. His normal Ceros are able to be fired instantly, up to 2 per post, and move at the speed of a Bala.

Description: This ability is what made Graven so formidable as King of the North, and upon release of his Segunda Etapa he regains that which was lost. Essentially, he gains no new techniques in his ultimate form, but the ones he already has are enhanced beyond recognition. The amount of blood he is able to control is increased to 120 gallons, and every technique known to the Arrancar have their charge times and cool-downs halved. This ability is taxing upon his spiritual body, however, making it so that he can only maintain his Segunda Etapa for a maximum of 8 posts, forcing him into his sealed state after the post count has been reached.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kaitou saw the same energy from before; similar to a cero, but much stronger and far deadlier. As the Arrancar before him fired off the attack, speeding around and firing off other attacks as well, Kaitou knew he would be unable to escape it without taking too much damage. Swinging Excalibur with the embers that had formed on it, the lump of embers collided with the Gran Rey Cero and exploded, covering the area in smoke. Utilizing his embers to his advantage, Kaitou sent half of his remaining embers at each of the other Ceros that the Espada had fired, also neutralizing them. He held his weapon in front of him as the Bala barrage collided with it, knocking him down a few feet, but he was able to stay in the air.

In an instant, Graven himself was in range to attack, and Kaitou spun around to make sure that Graven's claws didn't touch his weapon. Whatever it was that was different about them, he knew it would damage his weapon, and he didn't want to... he couldn't risk that happening. A series of claws slashes and a kick were in Kaitou's direction before he could analyze a way out of this; the Arrancar's speed was too great, Kaitou couldn't escape just with shunpo alone.

Help me, Caliburn! What the hell can I do?
You should not have simply charged an attack, you needed to be more defensive.
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ!
Of course I need to be defensive. He's far stronger than I am right now.
Oɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
But he is!
This is foolish Kaitou. Simply defend yourself from this and find a way to escape.
Oʀ... ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ.
"Do not listen to him, Kaitou."
Jᴜsᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ...
I'm listening...
"Kaitou, no!"

As the Primera Espada's attacks began piercing through Kaitou's armor, he suddenly shifted his body to deflect each of them from hitting him directly. As the attacks were deflected, Kaitou felt the sting of each was they cut into the sides of his abdomen, his arms and lefts all began to bleed. Kaitou swung his zanpakuto to counter the kick he felt coming even through the dust, sending both of them away; the swing was with the blunt side of the weapon, just to put some distance between the two warriors, but they both ended up on the ground, the entire area shattering as the two forces landed.

"Are you done, Kaitou-san? It would be a shame indeed if you died from this, as I feel your skills would do well in the Civil War.""

Kaitou began to answer, but felt no words come out and himself unable to move. Everything he looked through was black, and as the smoke cleared from the area and the two could see each other, the Primera Espada would see a bone-white mask covering the entire face of Kaitou Eta-Naru. His eyes were black and red, and he looked.. bulkier? It was subtle, but there was definitely some change in his muscle tone.

"Wʜʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜɪᴛᴛʏ ᴀs ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴜʟʟsʜɪᴛ? I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀs?"

Wait, who said that? Kaitou felt his mouth moving and his breath talking, but that wasn't him. It was, but it wasn't at the same time. It was distorted, it was...

It was...

Hollow?

"Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏғғ, Aʀʀᴀɴᴄᴀʀ. Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀsᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ Sᴏᴜʟ Sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ᴀʟʟ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?" The voice continued as Kaitou felt his muscles move, but couldn't do anything to stop them, as his body pulled the massive zanpakuto off his shoulder and slammed it into the ground, creating a fissure that caved inwards, descending the area they were on as he jumped back up into the air. "I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."

The embers surrounding the entire area circled around more and more as Kaitou formed a barrier over the crater and collapsed all of them at once, almost like a burial of embers.

"I tried to warn you."
What's going on?
"You gave up control of your body to him."
To who?
"Him. He's been with you all along, don't you remember? He's the reason you rejoined the Gotei 13."

As the ember burial began, he grabbed the chain on the end of his Zanpakuto and began spinning the whole weapon around by that small chain, before he tossed it upwards.

"Mᴀsᴋ ᴏғ ғʟᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sᴏᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴛᴡɪɴ ʟᴏᴛᴜsᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʙʟᴜᴇ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs, ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ғɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs! Hᴀᴅō#73, Sᴏʀᴇɴ Sᴏᴋᴀᴛsᴜɪ!" With both palms thrust at the center of the burial, Kaitou was sending everything he had, even if he himself wasn't in control of it. As the stream of blue flames would end, Kaitou would reach up and grab the handle of his Zanpakuto right as it fell into reach, and began twirling it by the chain once more.

"As ғᴜɴ ᴀs ᴛʜɪs ɪs, I ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ."
technique log

Technique Name: [火災のスポーン]Spawn of Fire
Technique Description: Kaitou can create an addition 400 embers on his blade and release them with a swing. These embers will proceed up to 50m in the angle and direction swung, but will then react like normal embers. This ability has a 1 post charge time, and a 3 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0351#words
59#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven's eyes narrowed severely at this new revelation, even as hundreds of embers moved towards the spot where he stood. He had deftly avoided the fissure, but these embers and the Kido were another story. The young hybrid, as he now realized the Shinigami was one, was spouting more drivel that just pissed Graven off with it's arrogance. The Arrancar could only assume that his Inner Hollow was to blame, as the same thing had happened to Luke during their fight, minus the partial mask.

"So, you finally show the true extent of your power. With time, I'm sure you could even master this, Kaitou-san. As for now, we'll just have to beat it out of you, won't we?" Graven spoke, his monotone returning as he viewed this new threat.

"Bᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ?... Kᴀɪᴛᴏᴜ's ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʀʀᴏɢᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴏɢ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴇʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴛ ᴀs I ᴋɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ." The Hollow replied, obviously showing that Kaitou was definitely not in control. As the burial arrangment descended upon Graven, the Hollow laughed before speaking again. "I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ, sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ."

Graven just let another small smile cross his face before the combined attack hit, visibly hitting him with an extreme amount of force that, honestly, would have done serous damage if he had been in his Resurreccion. As it was, it seemed to have worked, the Soren Sokatsui blasting him square in the chest before the embers ravaged him, tearing him to pieces through his Hierro just on the principle of sheer numbers. However, that was not to be. A clawed hand would strike at the back of the hybrid Shinigami, aiming to punch a hole in him as the speed clone disappeared, false blood appearing to spray as he did so.

"I didn't honestly think that you would have a bit of Hollow in you, Kaitou-san. It's a bit of a surprise, but I understand why it would come out here, of all places. You are in Hueco Mundo, facing an opponent who happens to be the most powerful Hollow in existence. Of course the bastard would show himself." Graven spoke, loud enough to be heard but more to himself than anyone else.
technique log

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

As the attack connected, Kaitou's body let go of the chain of his bankai, causing it to stop spinning as he caught it in the air. He watched as the attacks connected, completely obliterating his opponent as he grinned behind the mask, only to feel the piercing of the Arrancar's claws through his abdomen. His eyes widened as he felt the blood spray from the attack, watching the Arrancar below disappear; it... was a clone? Graven had no damage on him, but Kaitou watched him get hit? What the hell was that?

"I didn't honestly think that you would have a bit of Hollow in you, Kaitou-san. It's a bit of a surprise, but I understand why it would come out here, of all places. You are in Hueco Mundo, facing an opponent who happens to be the most powerful Hollow in existence. Of course the bastard would show himself."

"Yᴏᴜ... sᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ." The echoing voice spoke in a soft tone, trying to keep his composure as he kept the blood down his throat as best he could. "Yᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙɪ-" Cut off by blood forced out of his mouth and throat, Kaitou roared with all the agony and sorrow of a Hollow before grabbing hold of Graven's wrist and pulling the hand out of his gut, taking a single step back. "Yᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪɢɴɪғɪᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴍ..." Even as he spoke, his hands shook and the massive bankai wobbled, continuing to step back.

"Hᴏᴡ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɢ! Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀᴡs ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ!" He steeled his resolve once more as he screamed again, a flaming pulse of embers emitting, enough to at least put some more distance between them as Graven would have to back off. "Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ! Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛ! Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴇ! Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟɢᴀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴀᴋᴇ! Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇʟᴀsʜ, ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴍ, ᴀ ᴍᴏɴɢʀᴇʟ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴇ SIGHT ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀᴡs ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏɴᴇɴᴛ?" Staring at the enemy in front of him, Kaitou used Shunpo to close the gap, swinging his bankai with all its force across the chest of the Arrancar, continuing to scream.

Hᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
That's enough!

We're going to die if you don't back off!
That's ENOUGH!
"I tried to warn you."
Then explain this, Caliburn.
"This is you. This is him. The Hollow inside you you've been suppressing all this time."
How do I take control? He's going to get us both killed!
"I can't answer that because I don't know. Even if you don't know why, you do know how to take back control of your body."

"Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ? Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ sʟᴏʙ, ᴀ ᴍᴇss, ᴀ ᴍᴇss ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ! Mʏ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ; ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏʟᴇᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. Mʏ ғᴜʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ? Yᴏᴜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇǫᴜᴀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀs ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ... YOU ARE A CHILD! YOU ARE A FLECK OF DIRT! YOU ARE A HOLLOW! A FILTHY DISGUSTING HOLLOW WHO HAS NEVER KNOWN LOVE OR SORROW, WHO DESERVED TO HAVE YOUR MATE PUT DOWN, WHO DESERVED TO LOSE YOUR OFFSPRING! YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE LESS THAN NOTHING! YOU ARE Enough."

Regardless of what happened with the slash, Kaitou backed off as he screamed one final time before falling a few feet, gripping his mask tightly.
technique log

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum