Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:41 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Show them no pity..." The reiatsu around him also began shifting in color, changing from blue to yellow. "...as you burn them." It continued shifting colors, now a bright orange. "Destroy what binds them together..." Kaitou's reiatsu was a solid red now, a stark difference from his original blue. "EXCALIBUR!" The young man yelled as his body went through an undeniable change. He had gained black armor and his hair had turned reddish in color. His Zanpakuto, while not changing much, had become around 12 feet long, a formidable size indeed. "Admittedly... I'm not sure what I'm capable of now, Graven. I hope you dodge this, so this fight isn't over just yet."

"Your Reiatsu is splendid. Are you sure you can actually use that effectively enough to kill me, Shinigami? I swear, your kind never ceases to amaze me at the lengths they'll go to kill mine. I'll go easy on you, until you get a hang of this. Think of this as a training experience until I think you're ready." Graven said impassively, his eyes once again betraying him as he showed his excitement at being able to teach, if only until Kaitou got a feel for his own power. Graven is the kind of Hollow that enjoys fighting those that can fight back, and isn't the type to prey on those weaker than he. "A warning, though. You should quell your arrogance, lest it consume you. Don't think for a moment you are my equal in strength. I'll kill you if you do."

With this, Graven fired off his Gran Rey Cero, thanking Kami that he wasn't under the great dome of Las Noches. If he was, the attack would have destabilized the atmosphere within. As he did this, he brought his now-27 gallons of blood around to counter the 200 or so embers sent flying at him, deflecting and counterattacking from all sides

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 am

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kaitou Eta-Naru remained emotionless even through Graven Fel's taunting. The Shinigami would have none of the Arrancar's goading, and would not play into the man's hand. A training experience was a pure, unadulterated insult into the potential power that Kaitou had just unlocked. His only regret was that he wasn't trained in using it, and that he wouldn't have access to everything he could use. True, he could use a training experience... but to call this that training experience was an insult.

Finally, the Primera Espada was done talking, and fired off his incredibly powerful attack, which Kaitou remained emotionless at. The reiatsu covering his blade had finished taking shape, and was akin to a constant flame, spreading from each centimeter of the blade's mass. Without even looking, Kaitou could tell that the weapon was covered in embers, which each felt stronger than those his Shikai produced. As the blast from Graven began moving towards Kaitou, he swung his massive blade at the center of it, and the gathered embers began moving towards it in a similar blast.

The contrast was beautiful. Graven's attack was a deep, bloody red in color, whereas Kaitou's embers were a silvery red, giving away their nature of being bladed embers. The two attacks collided, and all was quiet for the briefest of moments before both attacks collapsed together, producing a shockwave which caused Kaitou's clothing to blow backwards, but he simply stared through it; and, if he could have seen it, he assumed Graven had done the same.

"My... arrogance? Your arrogance is impressive, Arrancar." Kaitou's eyes stayed glossed over, almost as though this fight were no longer interesting to him. In truth, he was so excited about the fact that he achieved bankai that he could no longer show the emotion behind anything he said or did. How long this would last, he could not say.

"I see. You do not even know yourself, Shinigami. I reiterate. Your hubris will be your downfall."

"My hubris...? You stand there with a forced impassiveness, yet your eyes betray your excitement over this fight... and I'm the one who doesn't know myself?"

"Forced? Once you have walked this world as long as I have, you would realize that one fight, no matter how fun, could be your last if you give in."

"And this impassiveness is your attempt at not giving in? You're pitiful. Any fight can be anyone's last, but this... will be yours."

Kaitou stared on with his own impassiveness as Graven... began to smile. Whatever he was up to, whatever he had up his sleeve, it seemed that he was done talking; at least for now. Luckily, Kaitou Eta-Naru was as well. Caliburn continued whispering in his ear, and the Shinigami closed his eyes as he shifted how the Bankai's weapon was held, pointing it downward in front of him. Releasing the weapon, it began disappearing from the tip up towards the edge of the hilt, and in its place spawned a thousand of Kaitou's embers.

Continuing to watch Graven, Kaitou held both of his hands up as he simultaneously cast two Hadō#63 - Raikoho. Both of them traveled at Graven's location as the now nearly two thousand embers began traveling at varying speeds and angles towards Graven. Although each one being massively more powerful than his original embers, Kaitou figured Graven would not be able to recognize it, and would not make any special effort to dodge them, since he managed to brush them off so easily last time.
technique log
Spell Name: Raikoho
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: The caster uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and opening his hand to his palm, gathering yellow energy, similar to #32, but forming in front of the palm and with lightning covering the orb before, at the caster's command, it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person.

Ability Name: [千炎怒り]Fury of a Thousand Flames
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will, without Kaitou having to do so manually. At this tier however, each ember is roughly as powerful as Hadō#16. While active, Kaitou has a +2 FAR bonus to Kido & Fire Defense, and a -2 FAR bonus to Physical, Ice & Water Defense.

Technique Name: [エッセンス破壊]Essence Destruction
Technique Description: By releasing his Bankai, Kaitou can scatter the blade into 1,000 embers, increasing how many he has access to instantly. After using this technique, Kaitou's loses attack power [equal to Attack FAR -2] and gains Reiryoku power [equal to FAR +2]. To restore the blade after using this technique, Kaitou must use the Strike of the Sun technique. This ability has no charge time, but has a 5 post cooldown.

Technique Name: [火災のスポーン]Spawn of Fire
Technique Description: Kaitou can create an addition 400 embers on his blade and release them with a swing. These embers will proceed up to 50m in the angle and direction swung, but will then react like normal embers. This ability has a 1 post charge time, and a 3 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0280#words
30#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed as the young man sent around 1,800 of his beloved embers after him, firing off not one, but TWO copies of Hado #63. He truly did have his work cut out for him with this one. Pointing a finger at each spell, one after the other, he fired off twin Ceros and sent his blood to deflect around half of the admittedly-more powerful embers. This was going to hurt. Enveloped by the numerous blades of fire, a small grunt could be heard outside of the orb that formed around him.

When they dispersed, his clothes would be ragged and disheveled, and he would be singed badly, a couple of second-degree burns forming among other ones that resembled bad sunburn and small slashes crisscrossing his body. Gripping his Zanpakuto firmly, he would clash with the Shinigami once more, striking once at the man's shoulder and chest, then swiping at his leg, stepping in to allow for a deeper wound on the meatier part of the thigh. Using Sonido, he then backed away in order to steel himself for what was to come as his blood, all 30 gallons, settled around him. It seemed, also, that the young man no longer had to use his hands to control his embers. This was definitely gonna be interesting.
technique log

Technique Name: Blood Manipulation

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

While Graven had used what seemed to be everything at his disposal to block the damage, he wasn't able to block all of the embers. Understandable, due to how strong they were and, more importantly, the sheer number of them. Kaitou remained emotionless and apathetic even as the Arrancar pulled out his zanpakuto and dashed to his location, slashing at specific areas of his body.

Not having a zanpakuto, Kaitou was forced to control his bladed embers to block the attacks. The first one went through, slicing his shoulder and chest deep enough to cause a surge of blood, but the embers got there in time before Graven Fel could do the same to his leg. As Graven backed off after the assault, Kaitou continued his blank look at him, though his breath had started to grow a bit heavy. He couldn't block that attack completely with his reiatsu, even though it was still surging and glowing around him so much that even he could see it. Fighting the urge to press his hand against the wounded shoulder, Kaitou felt Caliburn's call once more, and held his hand behind him, similar to when he was charging his Spawn of Fire technique.

"You're strong... I won't lie about that. There's no need to." Even as he spoke, Kaitou's embers were swirling around him.

"Good..." The Arrancar's arrogance was palpable once again. Even through the attack he had suffered, where he was so clearly damaged, bleeding and burned, the Arrancar was once again at his arrogant self. "Good. You haven't lost your sense of reason, at least."

"My... sense of reason? That's what you take from that sentence?" At this point, Kaitou's face finally showed an emotion: disgust. His mouth was turned downwards as his eyes narrowed, focusing on the Espada before him, while his embers continued swirling in the breeze.

"Most Shinigami, from my perspective, lose all reason while fighting a Hollow. All they want is to kill, and that is their downfall." He was still going on about normal Shinigami... didn't he understand, Kaitou was far from normal? "You, on the other hand, recognize that you are outmatched in every fiber of your being, from the feet that tremble to the way you grip your blade."

Kaitou kept his eye on the blood that was laying around, which was at an impressive amount. He estimated around thirty gallons, but wasn't putting too much thought into it; it wasn't important to him, so long as he kept a menial note on it. His eyes returned to Graven Fel as he returned to his emotionless state, his eyes glossing over once again while his reiatsu began expanding over the space which once encompassed his Zanpakuto.

"You still don't understand it do you?..." the Shinigami stared onwards, almost past the Primera Espada. "I said... you're strong... I didn't say you're stronger than me." The reiatsu surrounding his body, arm, and the space which used to be his Zanpakuto began glowing even lighter, while the embers spun faster around him. "The difference in our power... is like the difference between an ant and a god."
technique log
Ability Description: During Bankai, Kaitou emits a constant aura of flames, burning everything within 50 yards in any direction. Similar to how his Shikai worked, Kaitou produces 200 bladed embers per post while in Bankai, up to a maximum of 2,000, which can be redirected and controlled at will, without Kaitou having to do so manually. At this tier however, each ember is roughly as powerful as Hadō#16. While active, Kaitou has a +2 FAR bonus to Kido & Fire Defense, and a -2 FAR bonus to Physical, Ice & Water Defense.

Charging:
Technique Name: [太陽のスト]Strike of the Sun
Technique Description: Kaitou can absorb all of his embers in the area directly into his blade, causing the physically destructive force of his Zanpakuto to increase drastically. For every 500 embers he draws into his blade, Kaitou gains an Attack FAR +1, up to a maximum of +4 at 2,000 embers. This ability has a 1 post charge time per 1,000 embers, lasts for 3 posts, and has a 10 post cooldown. Drawing any number of embers that is not an interval of 500 results in the power being rounded down to the nearest interval. Example: If Kaitou draws in 1999 embers, he gets a +3 as if he'd drawn 1500. If he draws in 499 embers, he gets no bonus.

Additional Note:
Because of Essence Destruction, Kaitou's Reiryoku Power is +2FAR [Making it Tier 1-2]

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0264#words
30#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed at the other's misuse of the word "arrogance". While his wounds were smarting, they were nothing to be proud of. His Hierro saw fit to protect him from a large portion of the damage. While a certain amount of pride was exceptional, it is a completely different matter to say that Kaitou was more powerful than Graven.

"You don't know the meaning of power. You hardly even know how to use your own." Graven spoke harshly, his eyes turning into hellish slits that would have sent even another Espada running.

"Again with the arrogance, again with the pride. You speak of my power and inability to use it, when you still don't even comprehend it." Kaitou retorted in disgust. He obviously was trying very hard not to show his emotions, and didn't have an eon of practice like Graven did to call upon. "Even if I can't control all the power I have yet, it's still more than you can possibly understand. The difference between an ant and a God... with your arrogance, I'm sure you assumed you were the God in that scenario. I promise you, Graven Fel, Primera Espada of the Arrancar...you are the ant."

Graven merely let a wolfish grin come to his face, belying his base species. Little did the Shinigami know, Graven had only shown a fraction of his true power. He would give the young man his due, in time. For now, he was interested to see how he was developing in such a short period of time.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Even as the two of them spoke, the Arrancar's arrogance was still palpable. He stood there after the speech, Graven's eyes an admittedly terrifying look that would send anyone else running for cover, Kaitou simply looked through them. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise, his better mind telling him to run away. Whatever Graven Fel was capable of though, it didn't bother Kaitou... not yet, anyway.

The embers which were beginning to spin around Kaitou moved faster and faster as the reiatsu compressed tightly, covering the area which used to be Excalibur. His reiatsu was increasing as he stayed in his Bankai, and Caliburn's voice was ever present in his ear. The demonic telepathy with which the Zanpakuto spirit spoke to Kaitou was louder when he used the techniques told by him. An ability was a thousand times more powerful when the name of it was known, and Kaitou knew all the names because Caliburn was telling him.

"Are you ready, Graven Fel?" He spoke in a betrayed tone of voice, which Kaitou noticed and finally smiled, knowing his apathy could no longer be maintained.

"Are you finally ready to show me your true power?" Graven spoke in an excited tone of voice, his slitted eyes glowing with a fiery passion, betraying his own apathy once and for all.

"My true power?..." Shaking his head, Kaitou continued. Not quiet yet. I'm ready to show you this, though."

"Pity." Graven returned to his monotone voice, staring through Kaitou. "I was looking forward to crushing you at your full potential."

"I'll show you what I'm truly capable of, Graven Fel..." The grin on Kaitou's face grew wider as the embers which spun around him at high speed compressed into the area which once contained his Zanpakuto. They pressed together and revealed this same blade as before. Finally getting a good look at it, Kaitou noticed that despite its impressive size, it was actually lighter than before. He mentally compared it to the weight of an Asauchi, and it was interesting to feel that it still had an incredibly higher cutting power.

Not only that, but he could feel all the embers he had compressed into it drastically increasing its cutting power even more than normal. Kaitou did not know quite what this weapon was capable of at this stage, let alone with the techniques that Caliburn was whispering into him.

"So be it, Kaitou Eta-Naru." Finally letting Excalibur hang down, Kaitou twisted the blade so the edge faced Graven as his reiatsu continued to be present. "Just remember, Kaitou... you have only seen a fraction of my true power."

With shunpo, Kaitou closed the distance between the two fighters in an instant, swinging his massive blade directly down the chest of Graven, the cutting power of that strike so immense that Kaitou began panting immediately after it. He knew that if the Arrancar was hit, this single attack would drive him into showing his true power, first.
technique log

Technique Name: [太陽のスト]Strike of the Sun
Technique Description: Kaitou can absorb all of his embers in the area directly into his blade, causing the physically destructive force of his Zanpakuto to increase drastically. For every 500 embers he draws into his blade, Kaitou gains an Attack FAR +1, up to a maximum of +4 at 2,000 embers. This ability has a 1 post charge time per 1,000 embers, lasts for 3 posts, and has a 10 post cooldown. Drawing any number of embers that is not an interval of 500 results in the power being rounded down to the nearest interval. Example: If Kaitou draws in 1999 embers, he gets a +3 as if he'd drawn 1500. If he draws in 499 embers, he gets no bonus.

Additional Note:
Kaitou's Physical Attack is now equivalent to Tier 0-3. This lasts for 3 posts.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0421#words
35#blood

#tier2-2
#bgm

©2013 caliburn

Graven's eyes widened in surprise as the attack tore through his chest, leaving a vertical slash down his body that sliced through Hierro, muscle, and into bone before the Arrancar used Sonido to back away from his opponent. Panting heavily, he spat out blood as he considered his next move carefully. He could always, of course, increase his speed to insane levels in order to accommodate this new technique, but of course that would involve using his trump card before he was ready. He decided, therefore, to use the other option available to him, not delaying any longer.

"So, that's it, huh? A temporary boost to attack strength...Interesting. Well, I suppose I'll play along. Know true power, little one. Awaken, Emperador Pesadumbre!" Graven spat, pointing his Zanpakuto forward as a tempest of Reiatsu began around him, coalescing into a pillar of blood-red energy the likes of which would have easily destroyed the dome of Hueco Mundo, and possibly even killed them both in the resulting explosion. 

His uniform molds itself into a bodysuit, the white fur and v-cut remaining among the sleek plates as fur-trimmed gloves spread and form themselves into claws capable of shredding steel with ease. Graven’s mask fragment expands on either side, mirroring each other to extend 7 inches out from his face, forming a wolfish muzzle with downward points at the “chin” on both sides. The back of the fragment spreads across his back and down his spine, creating armored hackles before ending in a wolf’s tail made purely out of the bone-like substance. Pointed ears mold and superimpose their boned figure over his, spiked plates forming between them to create a crown-like protrusion upon his brow.  Upon completion, a roar tears itself from Graven’s throat, letting loose a massive shockwave of reiatsu as a blood red glow begins to form among the fur-like needles and the joints of his mask fragment.

With this roar, the very landscape around them began to rise and crash with the chaotic influx, boulders and rocks shattering as if made of glass and a stage 3 earthquake resulting. Kaitou would likely notice that, in this form, even the last blow was healed flawlessly, leaving no trace of the once-mighty wound. The Emperor of the Lonely would then take a step forward, and another, until launching into a Sonido so fast that Kaitou wouldn't be able to even see him as he struck downward, once, twice, three times at the Shinigami's body with claws stronger than even the young man's Bankai.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The attack connected, and Kaitou felt it cut into the bone of the Espada before he managed to evade the rest of the attack. The Shinigami smirked while the Arrancar coughed up blood, standing alone against his power, still maintaining his arrogance.

Kaitou was well informed of Hollows. He knew that Hollows who feasted on each other could combine into a Menos Grande, which was much more powerful than a regular Hollow. That Menos could continue to consume souls, and become an Adjuchas, which changed the size into something unique to that Hollow, generally something similar to the strongest Hollow presence in the Menos. The Adjuchas could then continue into a Vasto Lorde, which regained much of its humanity. How one became an Arrancar was not perfectly clear to Kaitou, but he did know it involved their mask, which is why all Arrancar only have fragments of their mask remaining.

Ascending into the state of being of an Arrancar was also how a Hollow gained abilities akin to those of the Shinigami, including the use of a Zanpakuto. What they didn't have were the Shinigami's Shikai or Bankai states; however, Kaitou did know that they could release their Zanpakuto into themselves in a fashion that brought back some of their Hollow power, increasing their raw power many times over. Each release was different, but they were similar in effect: Graven's seemed to highly alter his appearance, giving him a wolfish mask with armor and a tail, healing himself completely while releasing a guttural roar that shattered rocks far below them. Kaitou himself even had to cover himself with his arm to prevent the brunt of the reiatsu from damaging him, though he did feel the weight of it for a moment, which then subsided. Kaitou could easily still feel the massive presence that was Graven Fel, though, and he knew that what Graven had just done had put him above what Kaitou currently was... which meant Kaitou would need to get stronger as well.

Within the blink of an eye, the Primera Espada closed the gap between them again and went to stab his claws through the Shinigami. They felt different as they pierced his reiatsu, and Kaitou knew not to let them touch Excalibur under any circumstance. Closing his eyes, he released another pulse of embers and controlled them to block the attack, slowing it just enough that he managed to get away before they caused any serious damage. The sting of his claws just barely piercing his skin was there in his abdomen, though, and Kaitou's breath was heavy.

"That technique of yours... it's interesting." As he spoke, the Shinigami regained his composure and placed the flat side of his bankai on his shoulder. It wasn't heavy, at all, it was simply a reflexive pose he stood in. Glancing downwards, the two of them were still a hefty distance from the ground, and falling would be bad for either of them.

"This is my Resurreccion, the return of the form I took as a Hollow." So, Kaitou was right; it was a return of their Hollow powers, while retaining their Arrancar state. He noticed the emotion that the Arrancar put out, that it was much more beastial than his normal form.

"I see... is that the limit of your power?"

"You have not even begun to see my power, whelp."

"And you say my hubris will be my downfall..." Kaitou shook his head lightly, disappointed that the Arrancar still had his nasty arrogance about him. The reiatsu he gave off was powerful, but that meant nothing if he couldn't use it to its full potential. If he couldn't use all of the power, him having it was just a waste of time. Once again, Kaitou's eyes glazed over as he began to grow bored of this fight.

"There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance, Shinigami. I have not crossed it once." Despite his words, his arrogance was boundless behind them. "I know the extent of my power, while you do not. This is merely fact, not any sort of hubris on my part." Again with the arrogance. He was saying something, but his tone and demeanor gave off something completely different. This Arrancar was nothing more than normal, at best. "I am the Primera. I am the most powerful Arrancar in existence, while you are a mere Shinigami. While more powerful than most, your power pales in comparison to mine."

"Is that so?" Kaitou spoke flatly while his embers began circling around him once more. "My power is so dim compared to yours, that it is pale?" Kaitou held his hand up at the Espada once again. "Your power comes from your very nature of consumption. You thirst for more, you desire more. You are, by your very definition, hollow. Devoid of all things that matter in life." Without budging, Kaitou fired off another Hadō#63, Raikoho. "When I'm finished here, Hollow, you will be nothing more than ash."

While the Raikoho was sent towards the Arrancar, Kaitou sent half of his embers at it as well, the other half shielding him in case the Espada launched a counter attack, all the while fully preparing to swing Excalibur with full force, even going so far as to spin around him if the Arrancar appeared behind him instead. He would not let this fight continue on too much longer, it was growing boring.
technique log
Spell Name: Raikoho
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: The caster uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and opening his hand to his palm, gathering yellow energy, similar to #32, but forming in front of the palm and with lightning covering the orb before, at the caster's command, it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person.

Additional Note:
Due to Strike of the Sun, Kaitou's Physical Attack is at tier 0-3.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

0250#words
40#blood

#tier2-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven laughed, a quick bark that sounded canine-esque before his face fell, smoldering in fury at the assumption that he cared for nothing. His mate and unborn pup at the fore of his mind, he bit back a retort that the young man would hardly understand. Blasting the Raikoho out of the air with a Bala, he launched another to dispel the embers coming his way. After this, he launched a Cero at the rude Shinigami that would blast away his remaining embers and possibly even into the man, provided he didn't move to the side as he charged. Was he really so incompetent as to do that? Graven wondered.

Once he had dodged using a Sonido to the side and now that he had calmed down, Graven began to feel the need to explain his anger. "Watch your tongue. The only reason I let you live in that last strike was because you are ignorant. I had a mate, once. She was deadly, and beautiful. I loved her with the heart she thought I had. When she was killed, nay, murdered, she was with child...So don't you DARE say that I am Hollow!" Graven snapped angrily, all pretense of calm gone.

He would then use his 40 gallons of blood to bind up the man's embers, using Sonido to close again and, at the last second, augment his claws by firing a Cero point-blank as he struck with enough force to cause a shockwave through the surrounding area.
technique log

Ressurrecion Ability: Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The Arrancar's ability with their variation of Shunpo was, honestly, very good. Especially now in his Resurrección, Kaitou was having a hard time keeping up with what he was doing. His opponent used balas & ceros to deflect his embers while sending one at him and dodging the slash with speed. Kaitou stopped charging as he struck the cero, slowing it down but not enough to stop it from hitting him. His reiatsu slowed it down even more, but as it hit his abdomen he felt the burns and muscle ache as it hit.

Graven began spewing his continued arrogant filth, talking about his former family and how they were murdered before his very eyes. While that may not be what he actually said, Kaitou stopped paying attention and didn't care enough to listen to him. He was sure there was a good old fashioned sob story in there, which meant that (at least based on the films he'd seen in the World of the Living) that Graven's time was coming to an end because he was giving his backstory. What he did hear clearly, was not to call him a Hollow.

How ironic that the Hollow did not want to be labeled as what he was; did he not know that his sorrow for his family was merely projection from his loneliness? Murdered?... his mate and child were most likely eaten... by him. The nature of a hollow is to consume, to fill the void that was once their heart; with a void in place of his heart, having emotions... having a mate was beyond the abilities of a simple Hollow like Graven. His pride, his arrogance... his hollowness... it was all palpable.

"Don't call you a Hollow?..." Kaitou scoffed at the Primera Espada of the Arrancar, Graven Fel, once again. "You are, though. Just as I am a Shinigami, you are a Hollow. You always will be. Nothing can change that. Even my defeat at your hands in this fight will not cleanse you of your Hollow state; only dying by the hands of a Shinigami will purify your soul and heal you. If you don't die at the hands of a Shinigami..."

Kaitou glanced around as his bladed embers, which were being covered in the thick blood that Graven could control. He would be able to free them in a moment, but his attention was forced to be on the next attack that the Arrancar threw at him; using his version of shunpo to close the gap once again, Graven appeared in front of Kaitou and sent a point-blank cero at him. Cursing to himself, Kaitou didn't have much time to react; he released Excalibur again, once more causing it to scatter into a thousand bladed embers, which all surrounded and compressed the cero out of existence, while continuing to travel at Graven Fel. At point blank range, the embers were apparently more powerful.

"Your loneliness will extend for eternity, long after you pass from this world."
technique log

Technique Name: [エッセンス破壊]Essence Destruction
Technique Description: By releasing his Bankai, Kaitou can scatter the blade into 1,000 embers, increasing how many he has access to instantly. After using this technique, Kaitou's loses attack power [equal to Attack FAR -2] and gains Reiryoku power [equal to FAR +2]. To restore the blade after using this technique, Kaitou must use the Strike of the Sun technique. This ability has no charge time, but has a 5 post cooldown.

Additional Note:
Kaitou's Physical Offense is at Tier 1-2
Kaitou's Reiryoku Offense is at Tier 1-2

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum