Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:49 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Segunda Etapa

Etapa Name: Fracaso Del Emperador (Emperor's Failure)
Etapa Representation: The epitome of Graven's loneliness.
Etapa Appearance: Graven's appearance changes drastically once his Segunda Etapa is released. In addition to the changes seen above, his mask fragment disappears, the bone-like plates and spikes covering his back and tail replaced with heavenly-soft white fur, spreading around his pelvic area to cover everything lower than his waistline. His feet grow claws, becoming much more animalistic as they begin to take on the aspects of a wolf's paws. His fingers are gloveless, covered in black pads with tufts of white fur wrapping from the fingers around to the pulse points. His claws extend to a good three inches from his fingertips, strong and sharp enough to slice into a Bankai of equal Tier or lower at this point, causing permanent damage to the most vaunted of Shinigami abilities.

Etapa Abilities:

Name: Ira Del Emperador (Emperor's Wrath)
Description: This ability is what made Graven so formidable as King of the North, and upon release of his Segunda Etapa he regains that which was lost. Essentially, he gains no new techniques in his ultimate form, but the ones he already has are enhanced beyond recognition. The amount of blood he is able to control is increased to 120 gallons, and every technique known to the Arrancar have their charge times and cool-downs halved. This ability is taxing upon his spiritual body, however, making it so that he can only maintain his Segunda Etapa for a maximum of 8 posts, forcing him into his sealed state after the post count has been reached.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:43 pm

seems, good, although idk about the part in your segunda etapa that says you can easily slice through bankai enhanced shinigami; now, I don't mind if you give your offensive FAR by 3 (equal to AR+3) which is pretty op, but I'll leave that up to you, but simply stating you can is the same as autohitting to a extent, so please reword it and I'll come back to approve it ^^

on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:16 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The issue I find with that is that it isn't autohitting, it is merely an enhancement made to the initial statement for my Res, where it is stated that his claws are as strong as a Bankai of equal Tier. I will reword it slightly, saying that it can only cut into one of equal Tier or lower. Also, the FAR +3 is completely useless, considering that Segunda Etapa already gives a +3 AR boost. Remember, it doesn't stack with Resurreccion.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 am

I don't see anything else wrong, something I particularly like about this is how it has the same method as Luke's bankai; Simply yet devastatingly effective :D locking and moving~

#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum