Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Way of Despair: Stage two! The captain's challenge is met! (Private)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:47 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke had been awake a lot the night before, thinking over this; it felt like such a long time coming and now it was here...He didn't know what to think at the time as he laid in bed, it was early morning darkness where the sunrise had yet to rise, but Luke could already hear the gentle beating of the rain on the roof. He shifted his arms so he was laying his head on his hands, looking up to the sky as it cried on the third seat's quarters.

"Today's the day I finally have my chance to give the squad some real hope again; it's a lot of pressure and the last thing is to let anyone down, these people know what I've done, both for the squad and my own injustice I've done, but they still come to me for guidance because out of anyone, they understand the pain that despair causes and they know me and I know that squad three has a heart of gold, buried under the darkness of despair and sadness that the squad is known for, I just hope I am ready for what awaits me," Luke thought out loud to himself, his thoughts trying to comprehend what he was about to do and knowing that this was the best thing for his squad and he was willing to risk everything in order to become the new squad 3 captain, but he wanted to rest a bit more before his trail began.

A few hours after daybreak, Luke woke up again, feeling a lot better for having rested a bit more and got up, heading to the bathroom to shower to feel fresher before getting himself a light breakfast of scrabbled eggs, bacon and toast, tucking in and enjoying the food. He wanted to keep his energy up as much as possible as taking on the captain was no easy feet and Luke wasn't going to pretend that it would be a cakewalk, he still was a captain class shinigami and with the skill to match it, Luke knew he had a tough fight on his hands, but he felt confident that he would succeed. After finishing his breakfast and cleaning up, he got dressed in a slightly different attire, one he planned to adopt once becoming captain; it was for all intensive purposes; a normal shinigami's Shihakushō, but a key difference was that wasn't as baggy as normal shinigami's Shihakushōs, it was still loose as to not inpeed movement, but it didn't appear baggy or seemed to waste anything. Also his shitagi was a dark red instead of the normal white, a color some believed to be a girl's color from the academy, but Luke loved red and besides, that statement applied to him more then they would realize it did, especially with the secret fact that he wore panties under his uniform, which he still did and they were a nice blood red. Besides this, he wore black flats that were a common and popular fighting footwear worn by many members of the stealth force and squad two, only difference being that the ones Luke wore was for women and even had a thin little bow on the front of each shoe, giving it a more girly feel, but Luke didn't care and enjoyed wearing them and finally, his trusty black haori with red highlights and his red silk sash his mother gave him before going to the shinigami academy all those years ago and he had worn it ever since.

He tied the sash around his waist and slipped his haori on before taking his zanpakuto and spoke some last words of reassurement.

"Alright, Zetsubo, it's time, we can do this together, let's give squad three a new captain, one who can be there for them and do what a captain should do so, let's win this for the squad members since they deserve this victory more then anyone," Luke told his zanpakuto as he held it in his hands as gently as a mother would hold her child. The zanpakuto glowed black, giving Luke the feeling of reassurance from his zanpakuto, which made him smile a little before heading to the main courtyard where the challenge was to take place. A large crowd had gathered with more then two hundred squad members packed in and around the courtyard, making a oval space to give Luke and the captain room to move, if the captain turned up at all as Luke didn't see the captain at the other side of the oval to face him in honorable combat. Luke sighed and folded his arms, his senses and his eyes keeping a eye out for anyone signs of the captain or his spiritual pressure as Luke waited for his captain to arrive.

Location;; Squad three courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 799
Tags;; Fauna, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:58 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The unamed captain had been issued an challenge by his current third seat. Having to follow the rules has been a pain in the ass especially with the upcoming war. He needed to be gathering information not playing with children for a silly title. But he at least deserved to give the lad a chance. He knew he had not been the best captain in the world but his job wasn't to cater to his squad and watch over them like a bunch of children. It was to gather intelligence and be able to completely infiltrate any group. This challenge would prove to be more beneficial than sacrificial he would be able to pass on the title of captaincy if the boy proved strong enough and protection of the sqaud onto someone else.

In turn this will allow him to freely leave the squad to continue his intelligence gathering. It had seem this challenge was going to be a necessary evil to ensure both the safety of the Soul Society and the well being of Squad Three. Upon arriving he would keep his spiritual pressure completely hidden from anyone within 100 miles. It had been a long while since he was here so he needed to know exactly what Luke Yasenha looked like. He would stare towards the battle field as he gazed upon a tiny framed male who appeared to like female attire more then what a normal male would but this wasn't important. He could feel the strength necessary to become a captain of the 13 Court Guards but was he truly ready for a position of such power. He intended to find out every piece of information he needed to relinquish his position while fighting this battle as well.

Oddly enough 3rd Seat Like Yasenha had not been the only one on the premises. Another male who held the strength of a possible lieutenant was hidden along the side of the empty squad barracks connected to the battlefield. The boy although trained in keeping his spiritual pressure hidden wasn't good enough to avoid the captains detection. Using a instant flash step he would silently and without detect move behind the hiding male. To his surprise this was someone which has not seen during his brief time within the squad. This boy red hair and red tatoo seemed to be interested in the fight that would soon take place between Luke and himself. So by all means he was going to give the man a show. It was now time to make himself known to the others. He would flash step once more allowing his spiritual pressure to only fill the training grounds.

He at least needed to allow Luke the honor of experiencing his strength. He himself for had been dressed fully in bandages that concealed every part of his body preventing and hints of who he could be. These bandages could stand up the the power of the Commander himself while in the heat of battle so there was no possible way that his identity could be revealed. The next prominent clothing was his tan cloak used to further his goal of staying hidden. Once he was sure that Luke spotted him he would decided to stay silent. He would allow the boy to speak first seeing as how this was his challenge.

WC: 557

View user profile

on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:39 am

Luke would appear to have his eyes closed, hearing the soft beats of footsteps, the slight sound of wind blowing in from flash step. Although he didn't feel his spiritual pressure, he knew he was here. He would open one eye towards the crowd, seeing him for a moment behind Tengen before coming out into the open, standing before Luke. Luke found the captain's appearance now somewhat interesting as he looked like a beat up mummy with bandages covering him from head to toe and wearing a ragged tan clock and, as usual, wasn't wearing his captain's haori, something that angered Luke as it was a insult for a captain to not be wearing his captain's haori. Luke opened his eyes as it started to lightly rain from above, his blood red eyes looking angrily at this captain who had no shame as to show to a captain's challenge no less without his haori.

"About time you got here...captain. You look...more worse for wear then the last time I saw you and as usual, you disrespect our squad by not even having the dignity to wear your captain's haori, how disgraceful, but let's get past the pleasantries; you already know why myself and the squad has gathered here; I, Luke Yasenha, Third seated officer of squad three of the thirteen court guards squad challenge current captain of squad three for the right of captain ship; do you accept that if you are to lose, you'll lose your position as captain and you'll have to give over all command and captain ship to the winner?" Luke would ask the captain, he knew the captain would probably know all this already, but it was protocol to ask him regardless. Luke knew he was asking for a battle to the death and both of them would be very aware of what would happen if one of them lost, but Luke had no intention of killing him, regardless of how much he hated him; Luke wanted to make a example of the captain in a way no one would be expecting him to.

Once the captain had given a answer, Luke would slowly move his left hand so it lay just behind the guard, his right hand coming to slowly grab hold of his zanpakuto's handle before grabbing it hard and fast. When his right hand took hold of his zanpakuto, a thin black aura formed around Luke, a small warning for the squad members to brace themselves before Luke clicked his zanpakuto out of his sheath as he released his spiritual pressure that grew in its area of effect as he slowly drew his zanpakuto as his spiritual pressure would form out in a sphere and anyone within that area of his spiritual pressure's effect would see the color drain from the area like paint melting out a portrait and small plant life like flowers, grass and the leaves off of trees as they would curl up and die, cutting their own life supply as if living had become too much to bare and everyone would be able to detect the unmistakable feeling of despair coming from Luke's spiritual pressure that defined squad three and Luke himself. Once Luke had drawn his zanpakuto, he would slash the air, towards the side before a burst of power came as Luke swung his sword before it kept up as a thin black aura as dead leaves swirl around them among the rain.

"I hope your ready for this, captain; Do remember not to hold back since if you retreat, you'll age, if you run, you'll die so stand before me and fight with honor, nameless captain," Luke spoke to his captain, barely holding back his contempt for his captain in his tone of voice. Luke wouldn't attack straight away; even though he hated to admit it since as much as he hated him, his captain wasn't stupid and being the soul society's top spy was credit to his intelligence. He checked the captain, he didn't see his zanpakuto which was strange, although he could be hiding it beneath his cloak or those bandages. Luke had to test the waters as it were; get a idea of his captain's fighting style and moves since unfortunately, since the captain was never around, Luke had very little knowledge of the captain's fighting style and what tricks he had up his sleeve, so Luke would aim to launch into flash step, although something strange would start happening before Luke did so as he flickered like a shadowy afterimage before he went into flash step, the sound it made when activated was more a howl then a gust of wind.

Luke would appear above the captain with a speed clone of himself, holding his zanpakuto down in a arc like a guillotine opposite his clone. If successful to hit, Luke's blade would cut into his captain's shoulder, if his captain managed to dodge, he would use his flash step to easily close the distance and clash with his captain, if the captain blocked with something, the resulting clash would cause a shockwave that would blast back the squad members a few meters, just from the sheer force that Luke was putting into his strikes.

"Don't worry, Tengen; I ain't just doing this for me, but I'll do this for you, just have faith in me and whatever happens and what hardships we face, I promise to defeat this guy and become your captain, that I swear to you and to myself," Luke thought, silently vowing to Tengen to kick his captain's ass and become his captain before he took a step forward in a attempt to push against the captain if they were in a clash or if not, to make another strike.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 961
Tags;; Fauna, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:02 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The nameless captain felt the intense hatred of his third seat. It was completely understandable that this young man hated him but no one know the importance of his own job. His captaincy was in a way was forced upon him for the need of powerful individuals who could qualify as captain. The very fact that he forget his own Haori was an honest mistake. The only time he wore it was in the presence of the Captain Commander and if he was seen wearing it by other individuals then it was fine.

He would like to have sit down and discuss with the squad his position but he was forbidden from discussing anything about what he does. Feeling Luke's pan he had decided it was truly time to relinquish his position as captain. But first he would need to remove Luke's hatred... no all of his squads hatred. This would be his final mission as captain even if it ended terribly. He would give this fight his all just to relinquish the chains he placed on his squad. It was sad this his squad would never know what he truly felt and who he was but it was necessary to keep them safe.

It was not time for him to speak to his angered third seat to both initiate the fight and prepare for his counter attack, "I agree to all the terms you have asked of me Third Seat Yasenha and I do believe I am ready to take on your hatred."The nameless captain would take a special note to his opponents movements. Having watch him unsheath his blade he was forced to notice the sudden aging . The attention from the surrounding plant life was taken from him as a whistling growl of a flash step raced towards him. He knew immediately that this was the start of an attack. His first thought was to defend. He would grasp a hold of zanpaktuo which was resting peacefully inside his cloak. As soon as he regained vision of Luke he would quickly unsheath striking forward to meet with the third seat's blow.

The resulting impact caused a very powerful shock wave to strike through the third division. The shock wave had been powerful to carry away anything not firmly placed down. But thus was the end it was now for this nameless captain to initiate an attack of his own. Falling back slightly to release to both release the pressure of Luke's blade on his and make a small gap to allow for movement. The captain would preform a flash step of his own but instead he aimed for the targets back a somewhat favorite spot of his. He would slash forward vertically attempting to land a heavy blow that would start from the third seats lower back to the left shoulder.

"Show me the power of your hatred."

WC: 481

View user profile

on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Luke took note as the captain moved back slightly, just enough that Luke's blade would fall forwards now that they were no longer clashing before seeing him launch into a flash step, coming around Luke to slash at him from the back and up the left side while he was falling forward. Luke, having little time to counter him in this position, used his fall to his advantage and went into a front flip; bringing his legs upwards and then twisting when they were either side of the captain's sword arm as it swung down, aiming to lock the captain's arm before his zanpakuto connected with his body.

Tightening his leg lock on the captain's arm, Luke would then push up, stabbing his zanpakuto into the ground before pushing against the handle with enough force to push both of them a fair amount into the air above the courtyard. After Luke had done then, he would let go of the captain's arm before he would suddenly kick the captain straight in the center of his chest, aiming for the solar plexus which if he connected, would cause the captain to feel like the wind got knocked out of him while he got kicked upwards a bit by the kick. Then, by using the technique shinigami commonly use to stand in the air briefly, he push himself up before aiming to do a bunch of powerful, rapid kicks to the captain's torso area. Then, once they were a good hundred feet in the air, Luke would then launch into his flash step, coming up behind the captain, his leg raised before he would rapidly kick downwards with a guillotine kick, aiming to kick the captain so hard that he slammed into the courtyard with a small crater, kicking up a large amount of dust from where he landed.

Luke would then land besides the captain, looking serious and somewhat disappointed as he walked towards his zanpakuto, drawing it out the ground before walking over to the captain, his zanpakuto's blade raised.

"Do you really believe that I think that's all you have, captain? using such a basic move won't work on me; sure, you had me off balance, but surely you know at this level, that sort of move won't work, so cut the crap and for once, why don't you get serious, captain?" Luke said coldly as he walked over to the dust filled area where the captain should be laying before he would get to the cloud and would then slash through the dust cloud, aiming to slash the captain if he was still there, keeping his senses on alert in case he wasn't there, his left hand preparing a kido to counter the captain in case he tried to attack him from behind, the kido being Geki to paralyze him.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 471
Tags;; Fauna, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:37 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
As the nameless captain aimed to slash his back his mind had already planned a counter if this plan did not go through. Of course it would appear that he was taking this east but he wanted to test the third seat a little. Watching the young man enter a small barrel roll he would watch as his legs extended in a attempt to lock onto the nameless captains arm. Upon feeling the grip around his arm he automatically knew what he needed to do. He would use his free hand to form a small red ball of energy that hovered directly in the middle of his palm. The nameless captain would allow the lad to pull him forward then into the air as the young third seat seemed to have something in mind. Seeing a window of opportunity as the third seat released his grip on his arm, the nameless captain would propell the small red ball of light forward, "Bakudo #21: Sekienton;"as it would explode spreading thick dark red gas around the both of them preventing either of them from seeing each other.

This was the perfect time to avoid any potential damage. The nameless captain would perform one of his most favorited shunpo techniques, Utsusemi. With a almost invisible fluent flash step the original nameless captain would escape the smoke cloud diminishing his spiritual pressure to avoid detection, while also hiding in shadows. In return he would leave his cloak behind to further fool the third seat into making contact. He had perfectly executed this escape. By the time Luke had noticed the Utsusemi clone he had already pummeled it into the ground and began spitefully mocking what he thought to be the nameless captain. The nameless captain himself waited directly in the front corner of the third seat still hidden in shadows alongside the barracks. This was not only a battle for captaincy but a game of stealth for the nameless captain. It was now time to him to retaliate against the third seat. He would open his palm once again as a purplish and blue hexagonal rod began to materialize in his hand.

Stepping from the darkness and revealing his location the nameless captain would stand back from what he perceived as an oncoming kido based attack,"Ahhh, young third seat you still have much to learn it seems. Although that was certainly a beautiful show one capable of a what a captain could produce. Ah yes, another thing as well young third seat, make sure you actually take down your target before you mock them." The nameless captain without warning would throw the hexagonal rod in a fashion that mimicked a spear projectile, "Bakudo #62 Hyapporankan!!!" While mid air the rod would flash as it seperated into one hundred smaller rods hurdling towards the third seat in almost every direction. These rod would be difficult if not impossible to dodge with a simple flash step. In the event the third seat would use his blade to help fend them off he would be left open for an follow up attack. If the rods were to connect, the area struck would be hit with a considerable amount of force enough to pin down the target and possibly fracture a bone. The nameless captain would then He would silently whisper words in the direction of the third seat, "Show me the skill needed to surpass me... I know you can do it Luke."

WC: 576

View user profile

on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:18 am

Luke did see the captain use the smoke-like bakudo to cover himself as he kicked him into the air and once he landed on the ground next to the captain's motionless body, what he said wasn't mocking, but clear insight to the fact that Luke knew this wasn't the real captain, knowing that defeating him this way was too easy, so when the nameless captain came from behind him, he wasn't that surprised.

The captain started coming forward, saying that the young third seat had much to learn as Luke was feeling a build up of spiritual energy as the captain was readying a bakudo of his own, although Luke wanted to add something before the captain spoke again.

"I have a lot to learn? you seem to mistake mockery for insight, did you honestly think I could have defeated you so easily? I know you used Utsusemi to avoid my attack, but I know that you can only use that technique once, so you're gonna have to be careful from now on since you threw away your free pass away from damage," Luke told him, explaining that it wasn't mocking, but knowledge that Luke knew that the captain he defeated was a fake as the real captain finished his bakudo, calling its name before throwing the long purple rod towards Luke, allowing it to split into a hundred. Luke sighed as black spiritual pressure formed around his arm like a snake would. This would be the same bakudo that he had bound Tengen in while in his werewolf form and more importantly, one of the many techniques the captain wouldn't be aware of.

"You may think you have me all figured out, but I've got some surprises left for you," Luke thought as the rods came towards him before taking a thrusting stance, bring his leg back and his energy covered arm behind him.

"Bakudo number sixty-three: Kokuja sokubakushima!" Luke called out before thrusting his arm forward, sending a long black chain of black spiritual energy forward, as it travelled, it broke through the captain's Hyapporankan rods that would have hit Luke before it would swirl around the captain and wrap around him, aiming to bind his arms by his sides and tighten around him before it would start slowly growing black tentacles from around the chains that would act like a boa constrictor. Luke would then walk towards him, unharmed by the captain's bakudo.

"If this is the best you've got, captain, then I'm not very impressed, although I can't blame you, I trained that alone so it would be impossible for you to know of its existence beforehand; but this is no way to fight," Luke told the captain before releasing his bakudo willing before drawing his sword and releasing spiritual pressure again, taking up a fencing stance as he prepared to go into shikai.

"Let's go; no more holding back, give it your all; if you turn back, you'll age, if you retreat now, you'll die, the only way now is forward and facing me in this fight; get ready, captain...Unsheathe the hushed casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke told the captain seriously before speaking the release command of his shikai, this would be the first time both the captain and Tengen would have seen this form, although the captain may have the details on paper, writing can never replace the real thing as Luke's zanpakuto howled as it glowed with black spiritual pressure before its blade erupted into black mist, reforming into a intangible black mist blade, measuring six feet in length with a small whisper of black mist swirling around from the tip to where the blade met the guard. if the captain readied himself or went into shikai himself, Luke would attack, going into a flash step before aiming to slash the captain, if successful, the attack would pass through the captain's chest and leaving the skin that came into contact with it, turning it so cold that the skin would go blue, as for any part of the captain's body that came into contact with Luke's shikai, if the captain managed to dodge his first strike, he would rapidly leap backwards, thrusting his sword behind him, aiming to thrust the intangible blade through the captain's body at some point as Luke would build towards using his shikai's true power at a later date. He would then turn around in a ready stance, waiting to see what the captain would do.

techs used:

Spell Name: Kokuja sokubakushima (black snake bondage stripes)
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Descending pulse, The sleeping leviathan, the carrier of the underworld, entangle the tireless words, raise your hand and let ouroboros come and devour the world within the wheel of infinity"
Spell Effect: This bakudo is a infected version of the normal bakudo "Sajō Sabaku", where the chains are black and there are double the amount to eight instead of the normal four, which wrapped around the opponent's waist, trapping the arms as well as stopping movement, the infection increases Sajō Sabaku's ability to not be broken by physical strength as even captain level shinigami within a hollow form cannot break it and, as a side effect of the infected reiatsu, the bottom and the top of the chains start to grow tentacles which slowly trap the opponent in a cocoon of black, shadow tentacles, the bakudo also squeezes harder slowly over time like a boa constrictor, although a outside force can release the opponent by cutting through it with a shikai released weapon or by the caster releasing it willing or if the caster is knocked out, the bakudo is released in these ways.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Equal Tier: Bakudo cannot be broken by physical strength, this applies to tiers below as well
Opponent is One Tier Higher: possibility of breaking out the bakudo using a large amount of reiatsu
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: much greater possible that people of a high tier can break the bakudo using just a general amount of reiatsu, even less for tiers above Luke's tier at this level.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 742
Tags;; Fauna, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:50 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The nameless captain loved the carelessness of the third seat that was something that was needed in this division. It had seemed the third seat was able to slightly keep up with his movements. This was reassuring seeing as nameless captain was probably one of the slowests captains. His stealthy ways didn't require him to run or escape often so it was normal that Luke could pick up on his trail. The nameless captain had watched as the third seat performed a rather odd kido which reminded him of an already existing bakudo. This new kido had been powerful enough to break through the swarm of Hyapporankan rods leaving the spells owner completely unharmed.

Not having any knowledge on this technique the nameless captain thought it was appropriate to redirect the kido from reaching him as it made it's way toward his hands. Raising both his hands the captain would wait until left last second to redirect the kids, "Hado #1 Sho." The deformed chain kido would be forcefully push away from the captain slamming into the ground a feet away from him, "Peculiar technique that is don't wanna risk any I'll effects." As the captain felt the life draining presence from the Kido memories would began flooding through his head. These memories we're like a missing piece of a rather large puzzle. Had they been sealed away memories? If so why had they been sealed, what was he trying to protect? The memories from what he could make out were of a closed investigation of Squad Three and furthermore Luke Yasenha.

This project had been called Protocol: Despair. This mission called for the captain to enter the third division as a academy student  just to spy on the inner workings of the squad when he was not around. To his amazement the squad had functioned quiet to properly thanks to Luke Yasenha and of course the squads moral was slightly affected when he had not been around but Luke had seemed to offer them a flicker of hope. The locked away memories of the nameless captains investigation of the third seat what was most important. Having been pushed to the surface these memories have proven to reveal somehave very intriguing secrets. The first notable memory being Luke Yasenha's private visit to the Fourth Division's former Vice Captain many of years ago. During the time the nameless captain had been posing as the receptionist in which greater Luke that faithful day.

Upon directing him to the lieutenant the nameless captain would stealthily follow the thirds seat maintaining his form as the receptionist. Keeping his spiritual pressure completely diminished he would spy on thier conversation Using an almost undetectable mirror to acquire sight in the two he would listen and watch carefully of their conversation a he discovered Luke Yasenha was no normal shinigami. He in fact is a Vizard an unnatural mixture of shinigami and hollow. The nameless captain himself witnessed Luke's hollowfication process as he used the Kyokko, Bakudo to conceal him from sight he would continue to follow and watch the happenings of what the nameless captain like to call the "Seed" event...

Had this piece of information been what the nameless captain was trying to conceal no it couldn't have been. He still felt a large portion of his memories were still sealed. One thing he was sure of was that this battle would unlock them and furthermore these memories would he able to cleanse Luke's hatred so that the lad could obtain his rightful position... Unbeknownst to the captain while in the state of receiving memories a rainbow tented aura would fill his eyes as he began to chant the words, "Protocol: Despair...Protocol: Despair...Protocol: Despair." Anyone within the area would notice thus trance like state and would be confused as to what secrets it hid. Upon the name less captain being freed from the trance he would be able to catch Luke Yasenha zanpaktuo awake into it's shikai state. Seeing as how the young lad released his weapon the captain had only felt it was appropriate to follow his lead. Gripping his blade with his right hand; while also pointing it downwards, the captain would place the open palm of his right onto the bottom of the hilt as his spiritual also began to fluctuate,

"Prove True.... Stigma!" A pulse of spiritual pressure would burst outward from the sword releasing a multi directional ring of white smoke over the squad barracks. As the smoke cleared it revealed the nameless captains shikai. From it's basic katana form the blade itself would morph into two and a half foot ninjato sword the blade itself top half being a blackish grey and the bottom pure silver. The hilt decorated in a brown covering with golden string tassels one could notice something above it. Upon gazing where the captain open palm was seen one would notice the handle of a new weapon. This one had been much shorter then the previous weapon and held possessed a hellish curve. This weapon appeared to be a fishing hook but in fact the weapon had been a untraditional scythe just perfect for fitting around the neck of it's victims. With this transformation the captain would notice the third seats quick reaction. Reading his movements closely the captain would pay careful attention to the opponents slash. He to himself form perform a flash step but this one wasn't used to gain any distance. He would just use this high speed movement to quickly side step the third seats attack while lunging his own blade towards his target's abdomen with a mild intent to harm. Not having any knowledge of the captain's shikai would be tricky for the third seat seeing as how it he chosen to physically guard this attack from it's current location a mirroring effect would happen behind the third seat administering an almost identical attack with a white aura. If either attack were to connect it would pierce the third seats abdominal area near the spleen almost deep enough to rupture it.

"Yes,  Luke I do believe it's time for me to get serious!"

WC: 1025

((OCC: Due to the name less captain's intended role, overall self interpreted usefulness for the topic, and vagueness of lack of known powers and abilities. I have been granted permission to use topics from Luke's past for plot development, therefore any powers and abilities needed uphold this sort of spy like persona I want to achieve, for this character will be made up on the spot. In other words I'm winging it so if anyone has an issue with the happenings of this post or any future posts please discuss it with Luke or I and changes can be made... :D))

View user profile

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:38 am

653#words

#tier2-2
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke took note that the captain blasted his own back using sho, however the bakudo was still active, just laying on the ground, waiting to pounce. But this wasn't the thing that had gotten Luke's attention; What had gotten his attention was what happened to the captain after he told him that he wasn't planning on getting hit by his bakudo before going into some sort of trance, muttering things under his breath while a rainbow colored aura filled his eyes, repeating "protocol: Despair" over and over again. The other squad members looked confused as to why the captain was just standing there while Luke went into shikai, but it seemed the captain came back to his senses as Luke's shikai fully formed.

Luke watched the nameless captain enter his own shikai with a erupting of white smoke, in a way, mirroring Luke's black mist and his shikai was interesting to say the least with them spiting into two ninjato swords; one a darkish grey, the other a more pure silver. The main sword had a brown hilt with gold tassels coming off it, while the other one was much shorter, but with a fish hook-like blade, similar to a sickle, which when both were like this; made for a interesting combination of a striking weapon and a more up close and personal sort of weapon, possibly even a execution weapon when the need arose for such a thing. Luke saw the captain flash step to the side, allowing him to travel forwards into his swing, allowing the captain to thrust his ninjato blade towards his abdomen. Luke didn't have time to dodge so he ended up getting impaled, straight through his gut. Luke felt blood come out and he spat it out onto the ground, his eyes would shade over and it would appear that Luke was the one not moving, but at the point when the captain would lower his guard or attempt to draw his zanpakuto out of Luke's body; his arm would snap into action and grab the captain's sword arm in a strong and tight grip as he would hear Luke giving a creepy yet soft chuckle under his breath, a bit of his blood around the corner of his lip as he looked at the captain.

"I guess your right...Captain...its about time you got serious, since that way, it made it all the more easier for me to get you right where I wanted you," Luke told the captain he despised, letting him now that Luke had taken that deliberately or at least, made it appear that he planned for this to happen.

Tightening his grip, Luke then brought his intangible shikai blade around and inpaled the blade, not into his captain like one might expect, but directly into his zanpakuto itself, causing the dark grey metal of his blade to turn darker with the cold of his shikai's black mist becoming at absolute zero before Luke would speak a single word.

"Betrayal..." Luke would speak softly, before he would set a illusion within Stigma's mind that his master had betrayed the symbiotic relationship that a zanpakuto shared with its wielder and that his captain meant to be rid of his zanpakuto for another zanpakuto. If successful, Luke would then pull himself off of the captain's blade, holding his gut with his left hand while using his kaido on his wounds to close up the hole made in his gut. Luke knew he couldn't completely fix his injury, even though he was at the level of a captain and he had plenty of healing experience using his kaido, he wasn't as skilled as someone with proper medical training like those in squad four had. But if his illusion was success on influencing Stigma, the nameless captain would find his shikai forcibly pull towards him and attack their master, using the captain's own power and Stigma's own abilities against him.
technique log

Name: Ita tensō (Pain Transfer)
Number: Varies
Category: Kaido
Incantation: None
Effect: This is Kaido that is unique to Luke in the fact that his Kaido works in two parts; his left hand heals the patient and also heals mental trauma and takes away the pain from the wounds over the target area; his right hand takes that pain and applies to someone else; making them feel the pain of the patient's wounds like they were feeling it themselves; this only works until the target is fully healed, then the transfer effect of the right hand no longer applies. The right hand's transferring ability is more useful in battle while the left hand is used as battle support and as the way to feed the right hand's transfer ability

Left hand: Heals injuries as well as taking away pain and mental trauma

Right hand: Transfers the pain to opponents as long as Luke is touching them with his right hand

View user profile

on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:56 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

000 words

Application

Current Tier: 2-1

©2013 caliburn
The third seat had still so much to learn, the nameless captain would remind of herself. Hatred was a disease, that would render you into a weak and dim being, and make you blind to see what you have became - it was like a brain tumor, that made people irrational and aggressive, demented to a degree they couldn't even realize they were demented. The afflicted's words and actions were uncoordinated, full of desperate attempts to harm another, and careless. She had always felt detached of the world around her, and always felt it the most natural to observe and analyze others from this point of view. A perspective, that no one else looked from. A perspective of non-existence.

And from that perspective, she saw everything. Only if others know of her secret, the captain could almost giggle within her own mind. The secret of seeing everything was as simple as ceasing to exist - destroying everything one could use to identify you and becoming a myth, that no one had witnessed with their own eyes. Indeed, she was a myth. Half of the audience of the fight still doubted her very existence, even though she was right in front of them. For without a face, it would be impossible to recognize her - as long as she hid in the cover of her indestructible bandages, there was no knowing if it was really the legendary spy. But should have her face be revealed, she would lose her omnipotence of non-existence, and her myth would cease to exist entirely.

For she would have not been a myth anymore.

So, as the third seat swung his blade to impale hers, with an expression of unmistakable triumph, as if he had won the battle already, the nameless captain would prove all his calculations wrong. Utsusemi, which the officer had mistaken as her "trump card", was merely an unoriginal technique, that she had grown fond of. She certainly had aces up in her sleeve, and that technique was not one of them. In the other hand, the surprise she was about to shove in the third seat's face, was one of her aces. The nameless captain, or rather, what her officer had thought to be the nameless captain, would simply disappear from it's position. Luke would surely be surprised, knowing that the captain had not simply shunpo'ed away, but done something entirely else. Something out of his league.

She had been the greatest spy in Soul Society, before the boy had been even born - did he really think, that she would have let him hit her? There was no underestimating the capabilities of Luke's zanpakuto, and that swung had probably been a costly one... only if she had ever participated in the battle in the first place. She had learned the ability to project a part of soul elsewhere, in order to create a realistic clone of herself, that would fight and spy in her place, when she willed it, a long time ago from a gifted medium. This granted her the ability to be in two places simultaneously - even though the second "her" existed merely out of the will of the master of non-existence, and could be withdrawn and sent back to the play whenever she wanted. The nameless captain would clap, sitting on a rooftop nearby, allowing Luke to locate her, but remain utterly ignorant of how she managed to get there. And she wouldn't spoil the secret. He would figure it out on his own.

The wound on the third seat's gut was too severe to be healed instantly. The gash had done damage too deep within his body, that he couldn't possibly hope to heal it without investing at least twice as much time to it. How she could say that? Well, it had been the captain's wish to be a doctor, when she was a little girl - she had found medicine and healing the most fascinating thing in the world, and she still did. But this was life. You didn't always get what you wanted. And so, when the village burned to the ground, and there was absolutely nothing she could do to heal the death that the fire had inflicted upon her home or loved ones, she had abandoned her futile wish - and instead, she would become the most powerful myth in the world, until the world was under the tight grip of that very myth, so that the all-devouring fire could not claim another innocent life. Anyways, the officer's game was nearly over. Even though he had no idea of it, the drug was already affecting him and soon, he would be dying to tell his most humiliating, darkest secrets in front of everyone.

Out of the blue, the projection of captain's soul would appear behind the third seat, by her will, and drive the blade deep inside the back of the officer. It seemed, that the battle was short-lived.

technique log

1. Astral Projection - technique

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum