Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:16 am

Renji Abarai

6th Division
6th Division
Apart of the original deployment team lead by squad ten's captain Hitsugaya, he found himself in a town in the alternate universe. However, this town was unfamiliar and strange. It was unlike the towns and cities he was a custom to in his universe. This was expected of him, it was a different universe after all. From what he could tell none of the others in team made it yet, or were elsewhere. The dimensional gate, spit him out in the alternate Karakura town separating him and the others.

He didn't know whether the gate affected time or not. Renji felt he didn't have the time nor the brains to figure all of that out. It was clear the that he needed to regroup with the others, but to do that he'd probably need the help of this worlds shinigami. So he began to travel around the city. He dashed high above the city in the sky to get a better view of the city. Renji quickly descended as he spotted a high school. If it was anything like Ichigos school it would have a name on it. "Karakura High" is what it said on the sign.

"This is Karakura town?" He said to himself, staring at the sign. If he was going to be in this universe he was going to need help. Renji knew there was a possibility of a guy like Urahara exiled here, but that was just a theory. He rubbed his chin as he thought of a few more unlikely possibilities. It was at that moment he felt a hollows presence emerge. Renji immediately turn his head in that direction. "A hollow.." The crimson haired soul reaper muttered.

Regardless of dimensions it was his duty to exercise hollows. That and it was likely that another soul reaper or someone would show up to confront the new hollow. Anyone that is spiritually aware would do. That was just a bonus, either way he was going to fight hollow if he reached it in time. That being said, he leaped into the air and dashed toward the scene.
View user profile

#2 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Kaito; an anthropomorphic tiger runs on the rooftop  upon seeing a crimson haired male and the presence of a hollow. Kaito runs to the scene to attack the hollow with his Shikai, a dagger-tail;a whip composed of several small blades, connected by a thin steel rope; swinging it at the hollow smiling''beat you to it'' Looking at the Shinigami.

#3 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Renji Abarai

6th Division
6th Division
At the park, a large bulky hollow with an ape like mask thrashed around the park, pursuing a pair of pulse souls. The hollow was around twenty feet in height, large torso, and muscular arms. The hollow was covered in black fur. It gave off an average amount of spirit energy (4-1 tier reference). The pulse souls were twins, a boy and a girl, recently killed in a car accident and has yet to move on. The hollow managed to destroy most of the park's playground, before being interrupted by Kaito's attack. The hollow let out a loud screech as it was cut. The pulse souls took this opportunity to hide being a tree in an attempt to get out of sight.

Reaching the scene he was mere seconds behind another shinigami. At first glance the shinigami seemed normal, then he heard his voice gloating about "beating him to it". The voice of the shinigami was animalistic. Somewhat shocked by his appearance, he thought out loud he speaking as the shinigami passed him by. "The hell was that?" Renji then noticed the hulking white tiger wearing a shinigami uniform. Wearing a shinigami outfit and attacking a hollow? Obvious signs that he was in one way or another, affiliated with the Thirteen Court Guard Squads which was good enough for him.

He then drew his zanpakuto, then charged toward the hollow. Renji passed by the hollow quickly swinging his zanpakuto horizontally, detaching its right arm. "Finish the hollow or hold it off til i get back. I'll perform the konso on the souls down there." He ordered, while matching the speed of the arm landing almost simultaneously as the limb hit the ground. Being a lieutenant it was only natural that he gave orders to shinigami without a lieutenant badge or a captains haori. Though he doesn't wear a badge himself and he doesn't know how things are run around here, so he could be wrong.

Assuming that the other soul reaper could his own against the hollow on his own, Renji traveled on foot in search of the souls. This seemed like a good idea. If the fight did get out of hand the two souls could get caught in the crossfire, and he didn't know what the other shinigami was capable of. Shortly Renji caught both the souls behind the tree. Renji has an intimidating way about him, this cause the twin souls to cower in fear as he approached them. "Time to move on. If you stay any longer you'll be eaten, or end up like that hollow over there." He then bumped each of the souls on the head with the bottom of his zanpakuto's handle. The two were then passed on to the Soul Society. But which one his or this worlds? He definitely didn't take that into consideration. Either way they were in a better place and safe from hollow attacks.
View user profile

#4 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:10 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke wasn't too pleased to having to babysit a student from the shinigami academy; This Yamada Kaito as he was told his name was. The giant humanoid creature that once came from the beast realm had run off after the two had detected a hollow's spiritual pressure, even though Luke told him against a real hollow, he wouldn't last long, but there was something about the young people that brought such reckless actions upon themselves.

Luke then noticed a new face he hadn't seen before; from all appearances, this new guy was a shinigami, going by him wearing the shinigami's Shihakushō and also by his large amount of spiritual power, judging by what he let out when he sliced off the hollow's leg with ease, he judged him to be about lieutenant level, someone more then capable of dealing with a hollow of this kind. Besides his appearance, he had red hair, shaped like a pineapple and tribal tattoos covering his forehead with possibly others. He seemed to be also capable of dealing with Yamada's hotheadedness, he had a command in his voice that would suit someone who possessed a lieutenant's position before leaving Yamada to deal with the hollow he was clearly no match for while he went to perform a Konsō on two young pulses hiding behind a tree.

Once they had been sent, Luke came in, releasing his spiritual pressure instead of hiding it; the area around the three shinigami and the hollow became drained of color, becoming black and white and the smaller plant life like flowers, grass and tree leaves would suddenly curl up and die, as if they had killed themselves in despair, which Luke's captain level spiritual pressure radiated in spades. That spiritual pressure would also cause Yamada's body to collapse to the floor like gravity had been turned up on him.

"Student Yamada Kaito, Must I remind you that we don't have time for you rushing on ahead and getting yourself killed, at your level of power, you'll end up dead before you blink..." Luke said coldly to Yamada aloud to remind him of his place before raising his hand at the hollow as the hollow noticed him and his massive spiritual pressure and attacked him, which Luke blocked with his outstretched hand easily, even with the hollow putting in all its effort. Luke would turn to Renji, his blood red eyes appearing to analysis the red headed shinigami.

"Lieutenant, I do apologize for the student's behavior, although I guess all students from the shinigami academy get like that when they get there first mission to the world of the living..." Luke told Renji before lifting the hollow into the air with ease before lowering himself down, bending his knees as he grabbed his zanpakuto, a howl would come from the blade, as if it found displeasure in the deed it was about to do before Luke went into flash step and, with one quick slash, the hollow would be killed with a line through its midsection before it would even realize what happened before it landed and became purified.

Luke sheathed his zanpakuto and stopped releasing spiritual pressure, returning the view of the world to normal before coming up to Renji. Even though Renji was tall, Luke was still four inches taller then this man when closer to him and Renji would notice that Luke wasn't wearing a shinigami's uniform, instead a heavily modified uniform, consisting of a black karate Gi with red highlights and a similarly colored Haori with the kanji for shadow on the back, in addition to a red silk sash that his zanpakuto was kept in and was tied around his waist and his thick black leather boots.

"I get the feeling your not from around here, are you? as far as I know, I haven't see a lieutenant class shinigami like you around, but judging by what I've seen, you seem to be as strong as a lieutenant and you seem to act like one too. Oh, do pardon me; My name is Luke Yasenha, the third seat of squad three; May I ask your name and where you come from?" Luke asked Renji, curious as to how he came here and who he was. Luke would stand with his hands folded as he waited for a response from the red headed shinigami.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living, Alt universe
Muse;;
Word Count;; 724
Tags;; Fauna, Renji, Yamada
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:18 am

''so awesome''Kaito remarks to Luke.''but I thought I graduated 25 years ago'' He asks questioningly. Deactivating his Shikai and sheathing his zankaputo, he apologizes to Luke for his behavior and stands next to him, doing what appeared to be him smiling showing off his sabers.''And I'm Yamada Kaito, but you can call me Kaito''

#6 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:04 am

Renji Abarai

6th Division
6th Division
Renji turn his attention to the hollow immediately after he performed konso on both the souls. Slowly he approached the hollow. After a few steps he stopped, a high amount of spiritual pressure had been released. Looking in the direction of Luke, he readied he zanpakuto. Renji then saw the area around him change into a black and white theme. A tree leaf fell from the tree before it hit the ground it turned brown and died. The more he looked the more he noticed the plant life dying.

It was unclear if he was friend or foe. The attire the man wore really threw him for a loop. He had a zanpakuto but didn't wear the correct uniform. Then he heard the man instructing the humanoid white tiger briefly, before rendering him unconscious. Renji's eyebrow was raised as the man called him by his rank of lieutenant. The man had knowledge of the academy, so like before Renji assumed the man was affiliated with Gotei 13. Pointing at Kaito, he questioned. "That's a just a student?" He didn't feel the need acknowledge the fact that he was a lieutenant, well not yet.

Renji watched as the man took down the hollow with ease. After getting a taste of his spiritual pressure moments earlier, he expected nothing less. Once the hollow was purified, he sheathed Zabimaru. Swiftly he analyzed the Luke's strength. He was strong, and seemed to around the level of a captain. Way too strong to be a third seat. Maybe the standards were higher here, or he was just special? Didn't really matter, he was an ally or at least seemed to be one. The other male or animal in this case reminded him of Captain Komamura, without initially being self conscious about his appearance. Overall, he thought the pair of shinigami were strange.

One thing that struck him as odd was Luke's nearly perfect deductive skills. Easily evaluating what rank and level of skill he was at and noticing he was an outsider(which was obvious). Renji deemed he was somewhat trustworthy. He still had his guard up, he was in unfamiliar territory. "Huh, yeah you're right. I'm not from around. This may sound crazy, but i'm from a different universe. My name is Renji Abarai, lieutenant of squad six, and i need your help." The lieutenant said, approaching the two shinigami.

Renji then went on to explain his situation to the two. "I'm here from a similar universe, on a reconnaissance mission. Your squad's twelve captain Oleg and my squad's twelve captain Kurotsuchi managed to make a hole in time and space or something. I was sent in to make sure the gate was safe, but i lost my team somehow. I need to get to the Sereitei or find the rest of my team." He said folding his arms, like Luke.

View user profile

#7 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:33 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke took note that this Renji Abarai remained in a guard stance as he introduced himself, confirming he was a lieutenant of squad six, but what perked up Luke's interested was when he mentioned he was from another universe as he started to approach them, explaining that captains of squad twelve from both universes had opened a portal between dimensions and they had sent Renji in advance to test to see if organic material or more likely, spiritual beings could pass through the gate, but had lost his team, which Luke picked up sounded like a advance party then members of his own squad with the way he described it. Luke nodded, gathering together what most likely happened.

"I understand; it's possible the Jigenmon (dimensional gate) you passed through may have suffered a malfunction of some kind, only allowing you through and trapping your team on the other side. Since squad twelve are the only ones currently able to open the Jigenmon from this side, it's probably best for you to come to our soul society for the time being; there we can get a plan of action. Of course, you can report to squad six if you wish, I'm sure captain Nakamura will be more then happy to have a lieutenant at last; it's been a very long time since squad six has had a lieutenant, I don't think there's even a record about who the last squad six lieutenant was," Luke explained his theory about the Jigenmon or dimensional gate and suggesting to return to the soul society and to the seireitei as currently, only the squad twelves of their respective dimensions had the ability to produce a Jigenmon and also suggested that Renji could report in to this universe's squad six, mentioning the fact that squad six has been without a lieutenant for some time. He then turned to Yamada.

"I'm aware you graduated some time ago, but you still act like a student, Yamada; you can barely take on hollows as you are, I know you're excited with coming to the world of the living, but this hot bloodiness is only going to get you killed. You really need to try thinking before you rush in as sometimes, the best weapon isn't your zanpakuto, but your mind and one you need to sharpen, young one," Luke told Yamada, reprimanding him for his hot blooded actions. Taking on Yamada's apology, Luke would turn back to Renji for his response.

Depending on his response, if yes, Luke would draw his zanpakuto before inserting it into the thin air before twisting it like a key, opening a senkaimon for them as three hell butterflies came out and flew to each shinigami, where Luke would turn to Renji.

"Let's head back then, Lieutenant Abarai; if you have any questions of me, then please feel free to ask them, even though you come from a different universe, you still outrank me, so if you need anything, please ask me as you are a honored guest in this universe, please, follow me, lieutenant Abarai," Luke would say, taking a polite bow before he would gesture to both Renji and Yamada to follow him into the senkaimon and back to the soul society and the seireitei.

If no, then Luke would wait to hear Renji's suggestion before responding.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living, alternate universe
Muse;;
Word Count;; 552
Tags;; Fauna, Renji, Yamada
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:59 am

'' Let's go then'' changing his Shinigami outfit to his off-duty clothes and walking into the Seikamon. Looking back at Luke and Renji, waiting for them.

#9 Re: A New Karakura Town? (Open) on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:24 am

Renji Abarai

6th Division
6th Division
After, hearing both Luke's and Yamada's statements. He took a much more calmer stance. Taking his hand away from his sheath, he now stood with his arms crossed. There wasn't much Renji could do at the moment. The most he could do is work with the limited information that he was given. Staying within' the world of the living surely wasn't going to get him any. The theory of the rest of his unit being unable to pass through the Jigenmon behind him seemed logical. It was either that or his theory. The only problem he had was he didn't know.

For now he had to go with his gut, and his gut was telling him to follow Luke the Soul Society. If anything he still needed information to write up a decent report for both Captains Kurosuchi and Kuchiki. Then there was Urahara whom may want a few details. There was much more information he could gather in the Soul Society opposed to The World of the Living. Hearing there was a vacant squad six lieutenant spot convenient. Having two squad six lieutenants could be problematic, for him that is. At least he could resume his duties, if he had to have an extended stay in this universe. "Alright, if what you say is true then it would be best if i go with you to your Soul Society. First, i should probably meet with this Captain Nakamura. Then i could travel to the squad twelve barracks. Though, i'm not in any rush to meet with squad twelve just yet. And if it's possible i'd like to meet with your Head Captain. I could understand declining that last request." Renji stated calmly. Renji had no desire to meet with this universe's squad twelve captain. The crimson haired lieutenant could picture a mirror image of Captain Kurosuchi, which frighted him.

"Right, lets head out." Passing through the Senkaimon, Renji wondered if this Captain Nakamura was anything like Captain Kuchiki. In fact, his mind wondered on to thinking if the squad assignments were different or similar. "Is squad six still an internal investigation unit or something totally different?", He thought it was best to wait till he entered the Sereitei before asking any questions.

-Exit-
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum