Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The birth of the prodigy (Private)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:18 am

Takumi Atanasi ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Takumi turned to the voice as it asked him to select the next test of his alpha protocol; there were only two left to choose from; Arthur or Izuna. Going over the details of their powers, he decided to go with Izuna's and placed his hand on the holographic hand scanner; causing the energy of Izuna's mod soul powers to flow from this synthetic interface into his very being, making his irises once again glow a dark blue along with the mark at the base of his neck. He felt his mind expand as he gained Izuna's esper powers, although what effect it would have on Izuna himself would be something to be desired. The room then generated another wave of hollows and menos grande for Takumi to fight.

He walked into the center of the room, the holo hollows were drooling, looking as ugly as their real life versions. Takumi looked around, having the feeling of time and space spinning around him, a experience he would label from a human expression when experiencing drugs as being "high" or lucid. As the holo hollows came to engage Takumi, Takumi slammed his left palm into the ground with enough force to cause a loud boom that resonated through the room before the spiritualized steel plated floor started to tremble before, with his newly found esper powers, he tore the steel plating off the floor with his mind and formed it into a dome around him to protect him. Having the holo hollow banging on the makeshift barrier; Takumi decided to take the fight to them and collapsed the barrier, making sure to time it when they next attacked the barrier, they would fall down and Takumi would leap out and would focus the energy from his mind and condensing it around his fist before crashing it into the nearest hollow's face; its mask shattering before the mind shell Takumi had put around his fist caused the hollow's body to get pushed back against the wall by the invisible force of Takumi's mind, enhanced by the artificial powers of his alpha protocol and to Izuna's own power, that he was having a interesting experience of learning to use.

He released more of his spiritual pressure, raising his arms before raising large amounts of matter into the air of steel and earth. Then, he used his hands to direct the hollows into one area before clapping his hands and then, all the floating matter slammed into the hollows, compressing them into a ball of steel and dirt.

He let the ball of holographic flesh, steel and falling dirt fall to the ground, landing with a thud before returning to the display, where only Arthur's power was left in the test. Apparently, a holo menos was still alive, so Takumi selected Arthur and placed his hand on the scanner, giving up Izuna's esper powers for Arthur's reishi manipulation and construction ability; feeling the familiar surge of power; he formed the only thing the ability allowed for so far; a sword, made from condensed reishi, although with Arthur, there was stability in the steel frame that formed the reishi of the sword, but Takumi had the knowledge to control the reishi enough to form the sword without the stability as well as the kite shield.

He walked calmly over to the menos, which roared and fired a cero at Takumi, who leapt to the side, using the shield to displace the energy of the cero to reduce the overall impact it had to Takumi before Takumi slashed through the menos's mask, setting off the purification of the menos before returning to the door to the danger room, the alpha powers he had were leaving him, his eyes and mark returning to normal. Although when he was within leaving the room, Takumi felt something wrong; his body felt tired and he appeared that, due to using so many mod soul powers within a short space of time, Takumi had reached his limit.

"Alpha protocol test...completed, all enemies...eliminated..." Takumi explained to the computer before he fell to his knees and collapsed on the floor, having reached his limit.

Location;; Danger room, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 692
Tags;; Fauna, Izuna
OOC;; its ok, the reference from x men is the danger room itself Razz and well done for working out the code ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:49 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Izuna slowly descended the hidden elevator into Oleg's massive underground facility. It was quite large but Izuna knew exactly where to go, he passed corridors upon corridors and guess what that's right you got it. More corridors. Halfway through his journey however Izuna felt his mind feel strange, he thought nothing of it although strangely it then got more and more painful. Eventually he grabbed his hea as he experienced a massive migrain, eventually however it passed and left Izuna incredibly confused. He finally reached his goal though and he quickly dismissed it, it could wait till later.

Izuna placed his hand against the door and telekinetically "unlocked" it by moving the locking pins back when the doors opened the computer went off, Overide Code Alpha he said and it all stopped, when he entered he found Takumi paying on the ground and moved quickly, he lifted the lieutenant with ease and sat him up against a wall. Izuna then quickly checke him for injuries but fortunately it was just exhausted, luckily Izuna had some medicine a friend in Squad Four had developed and she would often give some to Izuna. It helped to revitalise the body and Izuna would slip a tablet down Takumi's throat so he didn't choke on it. Izuna would finally wait while leaning on the wall for the medicine to take effect.
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 am

222#words

#tier3-2
#Takumi

©2013 caliburn
Takumi would find himself awakening in front of a man, although he couldn't tell who as his sight was still blurry, but eventually, his sight returned and he saw a man he found familiar; the same faceless model from the computer that he had taken the powers of momentarily during his alpha protocol test; Izuna.

"I know you...Your Izuna Kimura; former third seat of this squad before transfer to squad three; what brings you back here? I doubt the captain will be pleased to see you unless your here to return to his side like your meant to, traitor," Takumi said coldly and unfeelingly as he spat at Izuna, calling him a traitor for leaving the squad and his captain's side. His hand went to his zanpakuto, ready to draw at a moment's notice.

"You'd best have a good excuse for coming back here; since its my duty now to deal with traitors that leave my captain's side, as I am the new lieutenant; Takumi Atanasi," Takumi addressed Izuna in his coldly logical voice, harsh in what he spoke as the feelings of anger at someone who had the indiginity to leave both the squad and his captain made him both protective of his maker and anger at Izuna for leaving, he stood there, ready as he waited for his response.
technique log

N/A

on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:37 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Izuna watched the recovery of the lieutenant and left him for a moment, he would stand up and then Takumi's comment hit Izuna like a whip, Takumi was insulting him, angry like a child who didn't get his way. He looked at Takumi with a glare, "I am sorry? Did you just say what I thought you said... Izuna said wit a voice of ice. He would spin around and in one swift movement he would aim to grab Takumi's hea and push him up against the nearby wall which before had been Takumi's rest. "How dare you! You speak as though I abandoned him with no true reason, you act as though I simply picked up and left my entire squad. He said harshly. In that moment Izuna would try to enore empathy into his mind for a few minutes and once successful he would then use basic telepathy to show Takumi images from his own eyes, grotesque and disgusting thing which would make even the most desensitised mind feel disgusted and sad. He would flash images of early Quincy experiments, entire families being injected with hollow reiatsu and then then having to watch eachother die.

"For years I did this, for years I killed in the name of science. I watched many things and can never forget them, medicine can heal the mental health and remove my memories. You dare threaten and berate me for leaving his side. I have morales taught to me by my creator, mother and tutor Marie Takeda. I abandone those and then realised after so much bloodshed and experiments did it.. Now I am here to teach you under Captain Atanasi's request not order so I will leave if you dare test me again." he warned and let go of Takumi's face, at the removal of his hand Takumi would lose the feeling of empathy and become his normal self again.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:26 pm

313#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Takumi saw Izuna's attack coming, he reacted exactly as Takumi's brilliant mind predicted as he reached to grab Takumi's head. Although there were many things Izuna couldn't have known about Takumi, one was that Oleg had engineered his body to be the peak of physical performance, meaning that Takumi was able to counter Izuna's rage filled strike and put his hand into a lock before put it against his face with cold and machine-like efficiency so when he used his esper powers that Takumi had tapped into earlier, it would cause a mental feedback, causing whatever Izuna had intended for Takumi to be suffered by Izuna himself. Although Takumi heard his story, he didn't care nor felt anything towards Izuna as he held Izuna in a choke hold by coming behind me and facing the door to the danger room.

"Computer, open the door to the danger room," Takumi ordered and the computer complied with his request, opening the danger room back up so Takumi could toss Izuna into the room, aiming to throw him into the middle of the room as Takumi would walk inside and shut the door behind him.

"How does it feel to suffer your own power, Izuna? or more specifically, suffering a mental feedback from your psychokinesis that funnelled through the parts of your brain responsible for memory and visual stimuli, I'd imagine your probably suffering from a headache and possible internal haemorrhaging. You seem to think that I'm capable of understanding such weaknesses like emotions, however, unlike a failure like you, I do not feel such things, but to the matter at hand; if your here to train me then do it and don't waste your time with this emotionally based nonsense," Takumi would said coldly and without mercy as he slowly walked towards Izuna, drawing his zanpakuto, ready to fight Izuna with both his superior body and intellect.  
technique log

N/A

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:05 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Izuna's attempt at showing Takumi empathy failed and he paid for it by being put into a choke hold and bing force to suffer the images from his past. Not that it mattered, he had an eidetic memory on the highest scale, every day and night he witnessed the horrid and disturbing sights of his past and strangely he couldn't help but see a younger side of himself in Takumi. A blind and emotionaless puppet to be manipulated by his superior, seeing everything as a science and lacking any true qualities that make someone human, so much like an Izuna which existed under Oleg's command. Takumi opened the Danger Room and threw Izuna in, while Izuna sailed through the air he used Telekinsis to float himself to the centre of the room.

He would then look at Takumi before manipulating his Reigai to boost his speed by +1 FAR, he was unarmed except for the bracers on his arms, mainly due to the fact he never intended to fight although in this instance he felt the need to beat some sense into Takumi and focused on his zanpakutou for a moment while he spoke about how he wanted to fight Izuna's attention bring focused on Sekiko was to ask he to stay her release to Shikai, Izuna didn't possess a zanpakutou and would be disadvantaged in this fight but nonetheless he was determined to win, he would pull his arms up in a guard before using his high-speed movement to appear behind Takumi, his enhanced speed would put him at a level two tiers higher than Takumi and with the element of surprise on his side he aimed to land a blow rather quickly and take off again to appear where he started. The battle had commenced as it seemed.

technique log

N/A

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum