Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The birth of the prodigy (Private)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Takumi Atanasi ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

At first, it was dark and cold, my skin tingled and I felt like I was floating. At this moment in time, I didn't know what I was called, was I a he, she or it or not even something that could be categorized as a gender. It was during some unknown time later I heard her voice, speaking to me from the darkness.

"Takumi...do you hear me?" the voice spoke softly, from what I could tell at the time, the voice belonged to someone young, yet older then I. It was from her that I first heard the name "Takumi", deep within my being, it felt right to have this name; it was also a male's name, so Takumi took the logical idea that he was a male currently.

"Yes, I hear you, but I don't not see you, where are you?" Takumi spoke into the darkness of his own conscious; his own voice sounded empty somehow, as if lacking what the female voice possess in some way. He saw a silvery light slowly forming. He felt his eyes burning and it hurt a lot to even try to look to the light.

"Please, take away that light, it hurts my eyes to see it," Takumi told the light and hopefully the woman of his discomfort. He felt the light dimming and when he looked again, there was a massive stone creature before him, he didn't really know what it was nor did the words come to him. The creature lowered it's head till its head filled Takumi's vision.

"Of course it will, you fool, it is because the eyes you have do not yet exist and you have yet to even use your true eyes; I know your name as you should know mine or is it that you have yet to know who I am...Don't you recognize me, I am..." The creature spoke with a low masculine voice, like the voice came from the earth itself, its jaw a bunch of stylized stone that moved like a mouth, but when it came to say its name, Takumi couldn't hear it and he felt disappointment from the creature before him.

"What a pity, you have yet to be able to hear my name, although it seems you possess a great gift within you to grow quickly, so hurry Takumi, come when you can hear my name," The creature said, shaking it's large stone head before turning around and leaving, because of its bulky size, every step shook the dark world he was in, just like the real thing would.

Within the real world, Takumi's body lay floating in lightly glowing green fluid with a oxygen mask over his mouth, it was reaching the appropriate height, body density and whatever other requirements Oleg had designed for this body. Various pipes were injected into this body, feeding it nutrients and other unknown chemicals and compounds that flowed within this body that would should possess a conscious mind. A flesh tentacle creature was connected to Takuki's heart, while the other end was wrapped around the handle of a Asauchi zanpakuto, that was pulsing with silver spiritual pressure, simulating the connecting between Takumi and his zanpakuto.

Within the darkness of Takumi's world, after what seemed like a few moments, he felt a strange panic-like sensation as he watched the creature walk away as this being was the only creature he had known during this time of darkness. Within the tank he was being kept in, bubbles would begin to leak out from his oxygen mask and his pulse and heart rate would start spiking as Takumi's body within the tank started to glow and pulse with a strong spiritual pressure. Meanwhile, in the inner world, Takumi struggled to his feet and rushed after the creature, feeling energy in his veins all of a sudden, giving him the strength to move from his fetal position to a run.

"Wait, please, don't leave me here," Takumi called out in his stoic voice, his body burning as every muscle in his non existence body cried out in agony, but Takumi was deterred not to let this thing leave. His hand touched the cold stone of the creature's back leg and the silvery light returned, but bright. Takumi had to close his eyes as the darkness that used to be a part of his inner world was dissipated, the landscape changing as he felt more stone under foot and the smell of sulfur in the air. It was then he opened his eyes and saw what was to be his inner world for the first time; He sat on a stone beach and in front of him was a vast lake with a light fog around it. Within the lake was a few creatures he had yet to have knowledge about, but they didn't seem to move and their flesh was turned to stone, leaving them petrified in the lake.

Takumi looked around this place and saw the creature, sitting at the middle of the massive lake before seeing a bridge not far from where he sat that lead right up to the creature's head. Struggling to his feet once again, he made his way carefully to the bridge, carefully to avoid cutting his body on the sharp stones as he had yet to possess clothes of his own. Thankfully, the bridge was made of smooth stones and using the wall to help his walk, he started his slow and painful way to the center of the lake, his nose adjusting to the acidic smell of the lake as he eventually reached the center, where the creature remained motionless like a statue. Takumi then shakily and with every muscle in his body screaming in pain, slowly raised his hand to the creature's forehead.

"This place, it hurts a lot to be here, but the voice tells me that I should know your name; a feeling like having the answer on the tip of your tongue and not being able to say it, but I have to, because I wanna hear her voice again, so...This is the name that I must say to hear her voice again...so, will you see me...Sekiko?" Takumi spoke softly in his stoic voice before his hand touched the cold stone of the creature's face as he spoke the name, the creature's eyes opened, revealing two glowing gold eyes staring back at him before a burst of silver spiritual pressure erupted from the creature as it glowed before it broke apart in front of Takumi before reforming behind him, revealing its true form as a young female sharman, covered in the clothing of her people and holding a sharman's staff, the top of her face was covered by a mask that resembled the creature she had been only moments before, covered in horns and feathers. her cheeks pained with red markings that Takumi didn't understand the reasoning off. She turned, looking a little stern before a small smile broke between her soft red lips.

"So, you did eventually remember, didn't you? your not as bad looking as I feared you'd be, very well then, I am here and if you wish to known of me and the strength we have together, then take my hand, your journey will begin shortly and our time is growing short, will you take my hand, Takumi?" Sekiko asked Takumi, raising her hand for him to take. Takumi wasn't sure what to do or how he felt towards her, but he felt some sort of comfort, seeing her form and hearing her voice, gave him some sort of peace. He weakly nodded before shakily walking towards her and with a final effort, took her hand and gently holding onto her hand.

Location;; Unknown location, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,290
Tags;; Fauna, Izuna
OOC;; Post when ready Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
In the world of reality there was the need for evolution, who better than to find this evolution than the Gotei Thirteens' brightest minds, Squad Twelve existed to further develop the Soul Society and make the world evolve. The Squad Twelve Captain, Oleg Atanasi looked at the experiment he had been working on over the past few weeks. Beautiful isn't it, the first artificial shinigami and possibly the first artificially created zanpakuto what a wonderful few weeks it has been to find this and bring my thought into existence. Oleg thought in his mind as he watched the body of his "son" float in the tank of green liquid, the only grotesque thing being all the pipes and flesh around the place, science was beautiful though.

He looked into the closed eyes of his creation, quickly checking the machines and other protocols he had added into Takumi's mind, obedience is key, ever since Project Genesis and the previous Project Vanguard he had wanted to do more into modified abilities, Izuna was a beautiful success as the tenth project. This would be even better than Izuna though, his creation could temporarily take other Modified Soul's powers. The Perfect Artificial Soul.

Oleg felt a shot of panic run through him as lights and other machines went off, the heart rate rising and everything going haywire quickly settled though and he checked the life signs. Stable. Thankfully weeks of hard work hadn't been wasted although the asauchi which was connected to him via a fleshy cord was glowing, He is in his inner world, If only Izuna was here to enter his mind. Then I could know what is happening in the mind of my science project. Why, oh why did he abandon his position here for some fifth seat in Squad Three. He is so much more valuable than that. He thought before going back to the machines to see his progress, 75% complete the screen read and he couldn't help but feel excited, not long now.

View user profile

on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:48 am

Sekiko smiled softly at Takumi as he stubbed forward to take her hand, she took his hand, having a surprisingly hard grip for someone who appeared to be delicate and thin, not unhealthily thin, but she didn't have much muscle, which made the tight grip surprising to Takumi and somewhat painful to his sensitive skin, his own body burning.

"Ok Takumi, it's time to take a leap of faith; I'm going to reach within your soul to give you strength, but this will hurt, I'm sorry, but if we survive, we will be stronger and you will have power like you have never known, do you trust me to take a leap of faith, Takumi?" Sekiko asked him, she was hard to read as Takumi couldn't see her eyes, but her voice was soft and reassuring, something Takumi felt he needed. He nodded.

"Very well, but if this doesn't work, I'm grateful for your company, Sekiko," Takumi said in his stoic tone of voice. Sekiko nodded, if he could see her eyes, she would look a little hurt at his lack of emotion behind his voice, but it would be something she would rectify if they survived this next part. Sekiko pulled her free arm back, her right hand pointing straight before she plunged her hand into the center of Takumi's chest, Takumi let out a pain filled cry as spiritual pressure started to flow from Sekiko into Takumi's chest, flowing to his heart. Meanwhile in the real world, Takumi's heart rate would be climbing dramatically, his pulse accelarating as spiritual pressure start coming from Takumi's heart, but the spiritual pressure it belonged to was from his zanpakuto, not Takumi's as zanpakuto shared similar spiritual pressure to their wielders, but not exactly the same and someone like Oleg would be able to tell the difference between the two. He would then see the flesh tentacle monster experience something that would interest the mad scientist; it would start going through a process of petrifaction and would slowly be turning to stone.

As the spiritual pressure flowed into the Asauchi, it's shape started to change, forging out from the shallow hit into Takumi's zanpakuto; the hilt forming a celtic knot pattern while the handle formed into a beautiful silver handle, detailing various animals in a state of petrifaction, the sheath taking on a similar design.

Sekiko kept going, she felt her sword form responding to her through Takumi via the connect she had been given to him, it hurt to hear his cries of pain, but she had to finish this, she wrapped her free arm around his back, giving him a somewhat awkward hug from the position she was in as it was hard to hug while doing this.

"Hold on, I'm almost done," Sekiko told him reassuringly before his head tilted back as his eyes started to glow with silver spiritual pressure, his body in the lab responding as his eyes began to glow behind his eyelids as waves of spiritual pressure flowed around inside Takumi's body, taking away from the sores in his metal body and filling his real body with strength that comes with a complete bond with a zanpakuto; his muscles becoming fleshed out and toned, coming in to match his physical requirements, including his enhanced body.

It was done, Takumi was now complete as his vitals in the real world stablized, all that would be left for Oleg to do now is let his creation out and activate him as Sekiko removed her hand from his chest, letting it close up quickly before he seemingly passed out in her arms as she carried him to her cave using flash step and laying him down on a bed, made from animal skins and she laid in wait for when her master would see the real world and leave her inside her inner world, only time would tell.

Location;; Takumi's inner world, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 647
Tags;; Fauna, Izuna
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:41 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Standing by Oleg watched the monitors which showed him Takumi's specs, he looked at the monitor giving him his artificial being's progress. Internally he sighed, it was only on 80% and the wait was becoming boring. He turned to leave the small but quite sophisticated lab when the machines begin him starte going haywire and when Oleg turned he was greeted by a shocking surprise. Takumi's body was developing a a phenomenal rate, he could also see the new spiritual pressure emanating from within his being, not his. No it was his inner spirit's power and to his surprise web he looked at the Zanpakutō the flesh cord was slowly but surely becoming petrified stone.

Amazed Oleg went over and observed the new substance which seemed to spread like a virus across the flesh. Oleg gave a wide smile. No a grin of triumph but one of pure maniacal enjoyment. He began doing analysis on the material and began to try to understand what was happening, what was the material that was forming over the flesh-like substance? Oleg was so preoccupied with his analysis hen he finally finished it twent minute later he gave a grin wider than before.

On the monitor showing Takumi's development progress it had the final result, 100% complete and Oleg ran up to the control panel before slamming his hand down on the release button with more force than necessary but he was to gone into his mad science to care. The liquid drained out and the metal pipes and needles all retracted. If Takumi wasn't prepared he would fall right down and the other hinge being he would be completely naked and covered in a sticky jelly-like liquid which he was made in. Oleg didn't say anything, he simply watched with enjoyment as he wanted to see how Takumi reacted first.

View user profile

on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Takumi's body would remain motionless for a few moments as the liquids and needles leaked out and retracted from his body, making hissing sounds as the needles removed themselves from his flesh. With the door open, at first, Takumi's body would start to fall while in his inner world, his body began to glow with his spiritual pressure. He opened his eyes to Sekiko and she would smile at him before simply saying one last thing to him.

"Welcome to life, Takumi..." Sekiko would say, smiling in a sad way before her master disappeared from his inner world, traveling through a tunnel before suddenly awakening in the real world in mid fall, the glowing in his eyes fading, showing the dark blue irises of his eyes, shiny and new. Reacting on sheer instinct, Takumi's right arm shot out, grabbing Sekiko's sword form from where it had fell on the floor before using his other arm to balance himself on the floor before doing a forward flip, spinning in mid air before landing on his feet, shaking a little from the cold feeling of the remaining liquid on his body and from his muscles in pain from the sudden use of them for the first real time, although not as bad as when he had been in his inner world. He breathed heavily before lifting his head to a man next to some controls of sort. He felt the base of his neck on the left side, feeling some sort of brand on his flesh. He didn't remember having it in his inner world, so he was confused to how it was here now. His dark and cold blue eyes looked towards the man and he stood there, in the nude, simply staring, his eyes appearing to scan him as the sound of the liquid slowly dripping off Takumi's body and onto the floor.

"You...know me, I feel that I know you from somewhere...who are you and who am I? This body hurts, the muscles are having a harsh reaction to sudden usage from only just being created, I require something to...numb the pain...and what am I here for? What is my purpose?" Takumi spoke coldly and unfeeling towards Oleg, confused about what was going on with vast amounts of information swimming around his head, he started to walk towards Oleg slowly, it hurt to walk, but he felt this man had answers for him, like his full name and was wondering the purpose of his creation by whoever this man was that he felt deep inside himself, he had some connection too, something he didn't understand.

He would eventually be standing in the nude in front of Oleg, holding tightly to his zanpakuto, his cold eyes staring at Oleg like a machine's gaze. He would simply remain standing and staring at Oleg with his spiritual pressure fluctuating every so often as his body was trying to stabilize after his sudden birth, waiting for Oleg to respond with answers.

Location;; Oleg's Secret laboratory within the shinigami research and development building, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 500
Tags;; Fauna, Izuna
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Oleg's grin physically shouldn't even be able to extend to the reaches his lips seem to be doing but he did it, he watched with intense curiosity and triumph as his creation walked over to him. By the way he walked Oleg devised that what had happened was that his muscles were grown and as such lacked the full strength that they should have, the sudden exposure would make it more difficult for him to move as well considering that the muscles would cramp being in the cold laboratory.

As Takumi finally reached him he would press a button on the main console and suddenly the room would seem brighter, warmer and Takumi would find it easily to walk. Why you ask? Because Oleg had the gravity of the room toned down, a feat done b y him making the room able to warp the space around them to lessen the 9.8 m/s/s gravity that was earths own. Oleg simply sighed, "Your questions will be answered soon but right now we must make sure you are sustainable. Follow me." he said but if Takumi didn't follow he would speak again. "If you would please follow me," he said while taking off to a room a little further off but still able to be part of the same complex.

View user profile

on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:24 pm

When the lights suddenly turned on, Takumi had to cover his eyes from the light as they weren't used to the light yet, but the room felt warmer then before and also he felt lighter then before. He looked at the console that Oleg had used.

"A gravitational manipulation system..." Takumi muttered to himself, feeling Oleg's prefer of knowledge swimming around in his head, bringing the necessary information on how the machine worked. The older man that stood before him told him his questions would be answered but he had to know if Takumi was sustainable and turned to head down towards another part of the shinigami research and development facility. Takumi, having nowhere else to go and eager to get answers to his questions, followed this man through the steel and darkness of the facility, keeping a tight hold on his zanpakuto and with the warmth against his skin, he didn't really care that he was naked anymore. Once at the room, Takumi would follow Oleg inside and would stand in the middle of the room. Turning to Oleg, he would then speak again.

"So, what purpose is there to bring me here? Will this test give me my answers?" Takumi asked in his stoic voice, his cold dead eyes staring at Oleg like a corpse would, waiting for Oleg to explain the purpose of coming here.

Location;; Unknown room within the SRD, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 226
Tags;; Fauna, Izuna
OOC;; sorry about short post ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:36 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
From the new room Oleg stood, facing the new lieutenant as he asked for answers with a lack of emotion, perfect it was for Oleg. Without emotions the mind lacks the thoughts to revolt and become independent a perfect servant for Oleg. He would then speak in a serious tone, "You're purpose is to be my servant, my son if you want to associate that way but one thing stays the same. You're purpose is to serve me faithfully and without hesitation, if I order you to attack a captain you will do it, if I order you to slaughter Central 46 you will do it without hesitantion and with no regards for the consequences. Do you understand?"

Oleg would then turn to leave, "oh, I almost forgot I will give you the privilege of naming yourself. Also another Mod Soul will be arriving later to teach you a few things but while you wait just proceed through that door and you can test your combat prowess while you wait." He said indicating a metallic steel door, "I have other matters to attend to sadly so I won't be able to see your powers for a while.

Without another word Oleg would turn to leave the underground facility and leave Takumi to his own devices, without Takumi's knowledge Oleg was monitoring everything through hidden cameras which he would monitor what Takuki was doing.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:16 am

Takumi listened carefully to his "father's" instruction as Oleg explained that he was to be his servant and to obey his orders without hesitation or remorse for those he killed if that was part of Oleg's orders. A few uncomfortable minutes past where Takumi would be staring coldly at Oleg before nodding.

"I understand, Father; I understand my purpose," Takumi spoke back, his cold dead eyes seemed to burn at the sight of the mad scientist; not in a hateful way, but one more along the lines of one who simply had no remorse or mercy towards who stood before him, even the man who had created received such a gaze. Oleg then explained that he would be granted the honor to complete his name and that another mod soul would be coming to sort to his tutoring later that day, but for now, Oleg had other experiments to work on and said he was sad that he wouldn't be able to see Takumi's powers in action before walking out the room. Takumi had turned to the metal door that had a title that matched what Takumi was expecting to face; adequately called "The Danger Room".

By the metal door, were Takumi's uniform with the squad twelve lieutenant's badge laid neatly on top of it. Takumi's eyes glowed a dull blue as he took on the information necessary to understand what he was seeing from Oleg's knowledge. The glow from his eyes would fade before donning the uniform, letting be as tight as it could while still giving freedom of movement; sliding Sekiko's sword form into the sash around the waist and straighten the collar of his uniform. Finally, he donned the squad twelve lieutenant's badge, keeping it on his right upper arm. Putting on the socks and straw sandals provided, he walked up to the door, where he was given a scan from the squad twelve computer.

"Scanning...subject has not been added to database, state your name and ranking," The computer's voice addressed him, where Takumi looked up at its singular glowing blue eye and took a step back to allow it to see him fully.

"My name is...Takumi Atanasi, the new lieutenant of squad twelve; captain Oleg has requested I enter her for training; override code "1.12.16.8.1"," Takumi told the computer, using the override code that related to his experiment. The computer took in the data, making some soft whirling sounds before looking back at Takumi, taking another scan, the light then turned green.

"Scan complete...Takumi Atanasi has now been added to my database; access granted, your test awaits you," The computer told him before opening the door, leading to a massive area, lined with what appeared to be highly polished panels, although the floor was more aligned to a high quality spiritualized steel; it was a minimalist design yet fully functional.

Takumi would look around, wondering what purpose such a impossibly massive room had for the purpose of testing his power before he heard power flowing around him then, hologram generators started up, producing a large amount of regular level hollows. A telepresence sphere-like screen appeared next to Takumi, producing small holograms of three people that Takumi had never seen before.

"First test is to test the alpha protocol is functioning and to what extent you can keep it up; here are a selection of mod souls or other artificial souls; The first is Anima class mod soul; Kurai, created from the Anima of current third seated officer of squad three, Luke Yasenha; mod soul specially ability revolve around black flames, possessing the ability form a sphere around herself using the flames, forming a bow and arrows from the flames and a technique use to crush opponents in a coffin of flames. The Second one is Animus class mod soul; Arthur, created from the Animus from the aforementioned third seat; mod soul ability, limited reishi manipulation and construction, able to form a sword composed of densely packed reishi, which takes the form of king Arthur's sword, Excalibur and able to form a shield of reishi that can expand to form a sphere shield around the user and anyone within its defensive area of effect. Finally, Esper class artificial soul; Izuna Kimura, mod soul ability; Psychokinetic and telekinetic based powers. Please choose one and the tech will simulate a alpha protocol with the target, take note in real time situations, you will have to be physically touching the person in order for it to activate, but for the period you possess the power, you will be able to use them as well as the target; now please select a target to use alpha protocol on and test on the hollows in front of you," The computer explained in detail about the people on the screen, something that normally would bore most people to death and back if they weren't already technically dead.

Takumi looked over them and decided to go with Kurai and tapped her holographic image and she became the only model there with a hand print scanner. Takumi placed his hand on the scanner and felt a burning sensation as he connect, feeling heat and fires funneling around inside him, like the entire sun's heat and power was flowing into him. Meanwhile, Kurai as she slept in her gigai, was having a dream about a strange man touching her neck and absorbing her flames, causing her body to shift around uncomfortably in her bed, sweat caking her forehead while Takumi's body became surrounded in the black flames, swirling around him like a aura of flames. His eyes now had a ring within the iris that glowed a deep blue as well as his alpha brand at the base of his neck also glowed the same color. Takumi removed his slightly burned hand from the scanner and raised his hand towards the horde of hollows and the flames responded as naturally as he breathed in air as flames shot out, smashing into the hollows and taking them out with ease before forming Kurai's bow and took a shot with it; splitting a hollow straight in half and impaling itself inside another of the holo hollows, setting it on fire and causing it to panic, attacking the other hollows.

Takumi, once he had finished dealing with the first wave of hollows, looked to his hands, covered in the black flames and felt their tremendous power flowing around him. He looked around, wondering what other tests he could do in this room.

techs used:
Technique Name: Bow of black flames
Technique Description: Kurai can shape a bow of black flames in a similar way that a quincy manifests their bow, only using the flames to form and shape it and fire arrows of the same flames, these are only strong enough to destroy menos-class hollows, anything above that will only take some burn damage. Lasts for four posts, at any time the bow is deactivated, cool down is two posts.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will be heavily damage and will have serious burns covering the body with some parts still on fire for another post unless put out.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will be greatly damaged with some heavy burns and some parts on fire which will stay lit on fire for another post unless put out.
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will have a good amount of damage with some burns and some parts on fire which will stay like that for one post unless put out.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will have little damage on hem, with some light burns and some of their clothing or anything else on fire, which will remain burning for one post unless put out.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will take the least amount of damage, with light exterior burns on the skin and some clothing or anything else maybe on fire, which will continue to burn for one post unless put out.

Name: The Alpha Protocol
Effect: This was designed as a way for Takumi to work with his older models; the mod souls and act as a alpha unit. With the mod souls or fellow artifical shinigami's permission and by touching them, Takumi gains the ability to use the mod soul's power (not shinigami powers like zanpakuto or kido) for two posts. During this time, the person who Takumi took the power from looses the ability to use it themselves for the period of time that Takumi is using it, but Takumi does receive the knowledge of how to use the powers he gains and how best to use them as well as the person he took them from. During this time, his irises will glow a light blue and the alpha mark at the base of his neck will also glow with a darker blue.

Location;; The combat test facility/The Danger Room, Squad twelve barracks
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,082
Tags;; Fauna, Izuna
OOC;; apologies about the long wait for the post, life's been busy x.x and you get two points, one for working out the X-men references I put in here and both if you work out the word the numbers make in the override code ;3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:54 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Oleg sat in the control room which overlooked the training room although the room was "cloaked" thanks to some technology a certain ESP Soul developed during his time as Squad Twelve's third seated officer. Oleg gave a psychotic grin as Takumi, his experiment's chosen name had said the code word. Nobody can say Oleg doesn't have a little sense of humour wen he created the password for Takumi's training he made it secretly say "ALPHA" if one matche the nbwra to their corresponding number. It was a small thing showing not even Oleg is a humourless maniac.

He watched as Takumi entered the room and on que the room ran through the procedure he had set up. Oleg was surprised he chose Kurai first, but the result was incredibly destructive. Holographic Hollows killed others just to get away from the pure and all consuming black flames which were used by Kurai. After the demonstration of what it could do Oleg pressed a button and the room would show Arthur and Izuna again, strangely however Izuna's hologram was a blank human "template"; no face, no clothes and no defining body features. This is because Izuna's form was dependant due to that Reigai that Oleg has tried so hard to replicate but never can. Then, again the computer spoke. Please select second subject, first test of Alpha Program complete. The computer said and Oleg waited to see the next test in action, being sure that it was all being recorded in 3D video.

OOC: Sorry for late post, I guess I didn't see it when it was posted and it got bumped down the list. Sorry for the short post and I didn't get the X-Men reference sadly but I got the code.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum