Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

#51 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Most likely, that's how it's gonna work out. I suggest Berenguer for the task, but it's ultimately up to someone else *cough*Luke*cough who does it. Get to it, Fauna!

View user profile

#52 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm

@Kuroi Shingetsu are you also joining Yamadas thread?

@Fauna Yasenha is it PG-13? Cuz if so, I ain't watching that shit.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#53 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:43 pm

I've been talking to graven over skype and he has agreed that we should get onto the arrancar civil war arc asap and we have discussed that, since Graven has been having a "difficult" time creating espada NPCs, we have discussed simply making them up as we go along, of course, the apps for said espada that get made during the arc can be made later on in app form.

we've discussed this and Graven seems ok with getting the arrancar civil war arc done asap so we can do both vizard arc and the corrupt fullbringer arc at once. Shinigami can enter the arrancar civil war arc due to events within the tier training thread "Falling into the black" where the 1st espada, Graven Fel is requesting the aid of the soul society and their guardians; the thirteen court guard squads to aid the fight on the espada's side against Dante and the army of blood.

I would like the assistance of everyone to join the arrancar civil war arc so we may get it over and done with, so we can get the other plots going #GravenispointingaceroatmeandIdon'twannadie #helpme x3

#54 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

@ Dre Jaegerjaquez I am joining one of Yamada's threads, I believe you at doing the where when he wakes up in the sereitei and I am doing the one where he goes to the Shino academy.

@ Fauna Yasenha okay so is Takumi the "first" mod soul or the one that Oleg created as a son? He can't really be the first mod soul since both Kurai and Izuna are over a day old. Just trying to wrap my head around it since Izuna's history could be some Mod Soul Lore/History if you're interested.

View user profile

#55 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:55 pm

@Kuroi: Takumi isn't the first mod soul, but he's the first successful artifical shinigami that Oleg has created, and I say Takumi is his "unoffical" son because even though they share some traits, Oleg doesn't treat him too way, maybe slightly better then nemu (maybe about the same treatment she gets now during this last arc) if that makes sense and sure, yeah, pm me what u have in mind, Kuroi Smile

#56 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:00 pm

The general idea is in Izuna's history so just read the app's history when you have time.

View user profile

#57 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:05 pm

So, I have an idea about how Segunda Etapa should work on the site. Once someone gets to the proper tier, they shouldn't have to train it, kind of like how Bankai training is currently optional. It makes sense, as Segunda Etapa is an instinctual thing, not something that can be trained. Also, I am of the opinion that the required tier should be lowered, so that it is more accessible to Arrancar that want to use it. I talked with Luke about it, and he agreed with the latter part, that 2-2 should be the threshold, but he is not sure about the training portion, and wants some other opinions. Thoughts, anyone?

View user profile

#58 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Luke, I replied to the NPC.

View user profile

#59 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 pm

@Graven Fel wrote:So, I have an idea about how Segunda Etapa should work on the site. Once someone gets to the proper tier, they shouldn't have to train it, kind of like how Bankai training is currently optional. It makes sense, as Segunda Etapa is an instinctual thing, not something that can be trained. Also, I am of the opinion that the required tier should be lowered, so that it is more accessible to Arrancar that want to use it. I talked with Luke about it, and he agreed with the latter part, that 2-2 should be the threshold, but he is not sure about the training portion, and wants some other opinions. Thoughts, anyone?

Segunda is not an instinctual thing. Ress is; all arrancars have it naturally. Segunda is something you have to vigorously train for.

View user profile

#60 Re: Bleach Story RPG: CHAT THREAD [CLOSED] on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm

@Erida: are you sure? I didn't get a notification from my Takumi app

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum