Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginnings [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:59 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna sighed as he was told the truth by Kaito, while yes it was funny he would lean forward and formally apologise to the attendant whom she had wasted the time of, "My apologies ma'am. I didn't mean to waste your time. Do forgive me" he would say before she wandered off with a blush on her face, obviously that didn't happen very much to her.

With everything clear he would continue the pleasant conversation, "Well, I happen to have some spare time on my hands, perhaps I could sit in on your lesson?" Izuna asked with a boyish grin as he found this to be much more fun than his original day of just doing nothing.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:09 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Bumping this thread.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:12 am

''well I use my zankaputo's element which is Dream Manipulating Sand'' activating his Shikai and swinging it around releasing some sand that fell''the sand basically makes the person go into sleep but it has to get inside their eyes to work, which allows me to enter their inner world by stabbing them with my zankaputo then stabbing myself.'' Pointing at how he does it''you want to try''gesturing at Izuna

on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:08 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division

0000#words

#tier3-1
#template

©2013 Caliburn
Standing at the back of the class he watched as Kaito lectured everyone on the magical and first stage of one's zanpakuto releases. He watched them all as they listened it all in, they all looked at Kaito as he went on about his own shikai release. Izuna looked at Kaito as he heard him ask if he wanted to try although Izuna quickly looked at the clock in the room. The students around him looked at him, almost begging him to do it so they could witness the shikai.

My apologies Kaito but I really must be going. I have things that need to be done but I will hopefully see you soon. Enjoy your class he said and the students all seemed disappointed however he then exited the room and broke out into a run. Damn it, I am late! he thought as he rushed past all the people.

*Exit from Thread*
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:57 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
NOTE: Just updating to say that I have changed my post to exit the thread for the reason of inactivity. If Kaito wants to continue it he can although I would suggest just finishing it.

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum