Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginnings [OPEN]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Kaito wakes up in a strange place.''Where am i'' He asked himself.Walking around a little bit he soon realizes that its the City quarters.''I heard of this but I've never been here''Looking around he soon finds a person and asks him where the Shinigami Academy is.

on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The sun is shining and the day is clear, people are about and the birds are out. Izuna can't see anything wrong with the day, until recently he was the third seat of squad twelve but under Oleg's advising hand he is applying for a position in Squad Three. The young male was meditating underneath a tree near the Shino Academy, its shadow looked over him while he was in a light meditation. A short distance away a young man shows Yamada the location of the Shino academy although ad he approaches Izuna has a strange feel about him, he doesn't feel entirely "human".

When Izuna opens his eyes he spots the anthromorphic tiger standing dumbfounded and lost in the main entrance area, should he not h e knowledge of Izuna's existence then he would walk up and appear like a wraith behind him, Hello, my my I don't see many tigers around here but my name is Izuna Kimura, a pleasure I make your acquaintance. Are you lost? He said wit a smile behind him on his boyish face.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 am

''Yes i am, and my name is Kaito''holding out his hand''do you know where the Shinigami Academy is?''He pondered if everybody was as friendly as him.

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:53 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna's boyish face lit up even more when the tiger in front of him was indeed lost, guess the day just got interesting for him. He nodded towards the great looming building to his left, the Shinō Academy in all its glory. Izuna would then take the tiger's outstretched hand. Nice to meet you Kaito, never got to meet a tiger before but there is a first time for everything, that's the Shinō Academy right there, I can give you the your if you want? Izuna said while seeing his response.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:49 pm

''yes, that would be appreciated''seeing the lit up face.He then let him take the lead and followed him into the Shino academy.

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:10 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Upon hearing Kaito's wish to explore the large complex he would lead the way being very careful to avoid the students on the way in, he could literally sense their fear and discomfort being in the presence of a tiger, even the nobles but they put in a lot of effort to stay calm and composed. He would pass through the large doors and indicate the hallway ahead, even from here one could see the large main area where administration was done, "Welcome to the Shino Academy, anywhere in particular you want to go? Are you joining up or something?" Izuna said a hint of curiosity in his voice.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:09 pm

''Yea''He said scratching his head''I was supposed to go last year but I didn't know how to get here''He said with embarrassment.''I have been fighting hollows that I forgot about coming here''

#8Guest 

on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:20 am

''if I ever want to join the Gotei 13 i got to graduate Shino academy''He replied

on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Izuna nodded, sure on his profile it stated Izuna attended the Shinō Academy. In truth he never actually went to the academy since he is a mod soul, Oleg decided to instead train him through various methods which eventually made him become the third seat of squad twelve. He found it quite surprising though that Kaito had taught himself to fight hollows, usually one did not simply learn to kill hollows but it wasn't unheard of.

He smiled at the mention of joining the Gotei Thirteen, Izuna brought a grin before speaking. Hey it isn't unheard of to be able to join the Gotei Thirteen without joining the academy many members of squad eleven are actually just straight from the slums of the Rukongai, but anyway let's get you signed up to join the academy unless you object? he would wave over a small woman, quite cute but was one of the administrators of the academy. He would then let Kaito take the lead. Hello, how may I help you? she asked in a friendly tone.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm

''hello i'm here to mentor''He said in a sneaky voice''tricked you''he grinned''i actually came back here to teach some students''he replied

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum