Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Kuroi get a tier of 2-3? [5vote ]

• Yes

360%
  • No

240%

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:55 am

I have recently approved Kuroi for tier 3-1, but I'm also considering giving him a tier 2-3 if he is given two more addition votes. I do apologize if there is no obvious poll to click on because I have no idea how to do it, I have shamed my nerdy family D: ...JK xD

But to the point, I vote yes as the person nominating him for the tier as I believe this has greatly moved on from its originals and become more original then the first one, settling into its own thing and more deserving I feel of being tier 2-3

please write down your vote and why you think he should or shouldn't have this tier ^^

#2 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:08 am

Fauna Yasenha wrote: I do apologize if there is no obvious poll to click on because I have no idea how to do it, I have shamed my nerdy family D: ...JK xD
Quote do post: 84940

Fauna, I am disappoint. :shit:

Anyway, added the poll for you.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:23 pm

thank you <3 sorry, I just couldn't work out how to do it xD

#4 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm voting yes because Kuroi was a good mod before and I fell will still be a good mod now.  So, yes.

#5 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 am

I'm voting no as the devil's advocate, as while he may have been a good mod and his app is quite lengthy, the issue I have is that his character seems to me to be just that: a character. It doesn't seem as dynamic as a normal being, with legitimate flaws or weaknesses. I apologize, as it is nothing personal.

View user profile

#6 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:43 am

Can we resolve this? There are currently two votes for yes and one for no.

View user profile

#7 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:48 pm

I would suggest you ask Graven that ^^ or find some other people to vote Smile

#8 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:27 am

Okay, so I am going to PM Graven. Just bumping this for newer members to vote on the matter and hopefully resolve this, the app is located on my signature for those that need to see it.

View user profile

#9 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 am

I went to go change my vote, but it was too late Sad I would love to say yes now that I've thoguht about it more lol. I was being stupid at the time.

View user profile

#10 Re: Kuroi for tier 2-3 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:31 am

Okay, so how about we just say Graven votes yes, that means it is three yes and zero no. So can this be resolved, sorry about the PM Graven, I shot it off just before you posted... lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum