Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yesterday & Today [COMPLETED]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada

"I'm the best in what I do, But what I do isn't very nice"

Dre sat in a high tree looking over the populated area of Rukongai. His facial features vexed with looks as he glared down at a large building. It towered over most of the other fixtures in this part of the upper Rukongai. Dre wondered if people were working there, or was it some kind of empty building filled with unwanted shit. It intrigued him a bit but he knew that it wasn't worth his time examining stuff. He didn't want to kill any random people just for fun. Not this time.

Dre was in a good mood, but yet something bothered him alot, which he wasn't exactly sure what was bothering him. He had already finished the contracts that he was assigned to do, so he decided to take a rest. But Dre knew it wouldn't last for long. Someone eventually would contact him again to ask him for assistance. The more he thought about it the more he realized that their is no difference between the days that kept going. Something you did yesterday, may have to be repeated today as well. Which was the case to him. 

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:42 am

To Mizuko, this was just another day.  She would clean up the squad barracks and do other miscellaneous items for the different squad members.  This would never change.  What had changed about her is the cold people would feel when standing next to her.  Mizuko, for sure, was working to get used to her new powers.  Elsa didn't help any, but then she was new to helping out Mizuko.  As she cleaned she thought about how she came to know Elsa and what it took just to take hold of the colder power in her.  She also remembered the time it was just her and Selece.  Back then she even got into much trouble.  

It was not long before she was asked to help another squad member with something.  Whatever it was led her past the building where Dre was.  She was not to knowing of how to track others spiritual pressure so she did not realize it when she passed by Dre.  Mizuko just kept on walking, heading for her final destination, wanting to get this chore over quickly so that she might have some time to herself.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada

Dre was engaged in viewing his surrounding, as he sensed a familiar presence passing by. He did not know who it actually was, so he began to look from side to side to see who it was. Then it hit him as he saw Mizuko Ichikawa walking past the building he was looking at a few seconds ago. By the way she walked Dre realized that she was in a hurry. Most likely that someone has given her some work to do as usual. Dre felt happy seeing her because this was the first time getting to see her after a very long period of time. And he knew that he needed to make his presence aware, so they could hang around for awhile.

Slowly getting up, Dre balanced himself, as he made a quick fast step towards Mizuko. He did not want to appear in-front of her just yet, he wanted to surprise her.        

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 am

Surprised Mizuko would be. She felt a familiar flare of reiatsu but did not know from where it came from. She looked around to see if she could find the source. Not seeing anyone familiar, she quickly headed towards her destination. Once this job was done she would be done for the day as well. To get the most out of the day she hurried to finish the task.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada

Dre was following Mizuko closely, as he halted for a moment. He realized that she had finally sensed his spiritual pressure but yet she was still confused where it was coming from. She looked around for a few seconds, as she started going on her way. Dre was kind of disappointed that she had not found him but be that as it may, Dre decided to surprise her now. Making a fast step, he appeared a few feet in-front of Mizuko, as he said, "Yo! It's been long."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:01 am

Mizuko jumps as Dre appears before her.  She smiled at him once she recognized who he was and said, "Dre, you scared me.  And yes, it's been long.  Whats up?"  She would continue on her way slowly, hoping he'd be beside her as she worked to complete her task.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Mizuko asked him how he was as she kept going. Dre kept uped with her pace, as he slowly replied, "yeah know? Nothing much. Just chilling. But judging by the way you walk, I presume something is up with you. Am I right?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Mizuko nodded as she kept waking.  "yup.  Gotta get this taken to the cleaners quickly.  Once I've dropped it off then I'm free for the rest of the day."

View user profile

on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Oh?" Dre said as he a used for a moment. "So tell me; is this thing a big rush, I mean come on, you could deliver them anytime. It's not like not like they are gonna kill you, if you don't give them in time." He said trying to coax Mizuko.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:19 pm

"Honestly, we are here. If you'll just wait a moment I'll be right out."

With that said she walked into a store and spent a few moments in there. She came out after a short while and smiled.

"Alright Dre-Kun. I'm done for the day. Did you have something in mind?"

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum