Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:56 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
There's no place like home is what ran through Tengen's head as he roamed through the streets of Karakura Town once again. It was time for him to finds a place in which he could settle it have been a while since the Soul Society has sent anyone after him so he felt needed to relax. There we're a few homes within his price range and even in ample neighborhoods. Through this excitement he was not able to keep his spiritual pressure under check so both his shinigami and hollow would be exposed to anyone who could detect it.

He would be resting on top of the bridge overlooking the rather large Karakura quarry dropping rocks into the water as the early morning sun began to warm up his body. He loved watching the ripplings of water, it calmed him on a level he never thought was possible. It  caused memories of his time in the Soul Society to resurface, Tengen in has father would skip rocks across a large pond.

His father would explain to him that ripples represent the cycle of life or the fate of living beings. The expansion of the ripple mimics how people grow, either through aging or learning.  When the ripple eventually fades it is a period of waiting until another one replaces it representing the birth or resurrection of new life.

This was something Tengen would never forget. He had hoped to one day return to that lake and hopefully his home. The disgusting and foul acts committed by his father we're placed onto him all because of well placed fears of being locked away and further experimentation of him being an abomination. Tengen had chosen to take on all this responsibilty and pain to keep his fathers legacy intact.

Even after changing him into a Vizard and experimenting and killing dozens of people he still loved his father but he knew that he could not allow him to continue living and performing these heinous acts. But now was not the time to dwell on these memories he needed to find his home... What else would he find along the way?

WC: 358

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:15 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

It had been a interesting afternoon for third seat Yasenha. He was working at the captain's desk, filling in for him once again when one of the squad three members came in, showing Luke a file with squad twelve's symbol on it.

"Sir, they found a rogue shinigami entering karakura town after detecting a burst of spiritual pressure matching a shinigami hollow hybrid, I was told you have some interest in taking on this investigation and arresting the rogue," He explained as he handed the file over. Luke took it without a word, looking over the report from squad twelve. The squad member looked at Luke, the silence uncomfortable for him, it was clear to see.

"Sir, are you ok?" He asked as Luke finished the report. Luke sighed and slammed the file onto the captain's desk, making the squad member jump before hearing Luke laugh a little as his third seat came over and patted him on the shoulder.

"Sorry about that, you looked tense, thought the best way to get you to loose that tension was to cause a unexpected event...and looks like it did the trick, don't worry, I'll head off to arrest this guy, wait here and be on stand by in case I require help or assistance transporting the prisoner," Luke explained to him before heading out the captain's officer after the squad member had bowed before rushing off to do his third seat's orders.

Meanwhile, Luke exited a fair distance from the target with the senkaimon as he didn't want the target to detect the senkaimon opening before dashing off into the night using flash step, his flash steps covered with a whisper of wind, whistling in the night, Luke made sure to hide his spiritual pressure to give him the element of surprise. Every so often, stopping on a tree branch. He noted the spiritual pressure was close by. He would stop, hiding in a tree, seeing a large and extensive stone quarry, Luke never understood the need for something so unnecessary when just mining the stone would be better and less of a eyesore when his gaze laid upon his target. In a flash, he would be besides this man. Luke felt sad deep down that this wasn't Epizon, but knew he had to do what must be done. To the man, it would have been that he heard a gentle gust of wind before suddenly seeing Luke after he speaks.

"I didn't know you liked being around giant holes, but considering your situation, having a hole is the least of your problems; I would guess that you know why I'm here so let's cut to the chase; do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Luke explained softly to the man, his hand gently caressing the top of his zanpakuto, just in case the man attacked him, he would rapidly draw his zanpakuto and block, but he would wait for this man's response before deciding on a course of attack or arrest.

Location;; Karakura stone quarry, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 503
Tags;; Luke, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen would stare at the now quickly rising sun. He found himself in a moment of complete bliss as he held on to one last rock in his hand. To bad it was going to be shortly lived. Feeling and hearing a  gust of wind Tengen would began to decide that it was time to depart from this spots. Taking a single step forward he would began to hear a man who had snuck up on him without even the slightest of giveaway.

"Shit, he's good."

"I didn't know you liked being around giant holes, but considering your situation, having a hole is the least of your problems; I would guess that you know why I'm here so let's cut to the chase; do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Turning around slowly Tengen would back up against the stone railing of the bridge. He would place his eyes on a young man dressed in the clothing only shinigami had worn. How did the Soul Society find him he was certain that they had given up their search. It was then that Tengen had noticed he was not suppressing his spiritual pressure. "I am an idiot," he would think to himself before he began to think of what to say to this shinigami. It was no way that he could sweet talk himself out of this. He wasn't even sure if he could fight his way out of it, this man was much stronger then him. He had to say something this would at least give his mind a chance to think.

"It isn't quiet the hole that's catching my attention I would say it's the overall fondness of body's of water big or small. But of course that's not what you want to here." The easy way or hard way, was something Tengen was contemplating himself but of course he would not like this man take him willing. He came all this way for Tengen he at least deserved a few rounds of cat and mouse.

"Lets see I'll take door number..." within that moment Tengen would fling the rock with all his strength at his opponent.  This serve not to hurt the man but to distract him. He would then lean back falling off the railing as he raised both of his hands in front of him. Smiling slightly a red circle made of reishi would materialize in front of his hands, "Number... 2!!! Bakudo #21 Sekienton." The circle of red reishi would explode forward into that of a thick red smoke covering Tengen and probably his opponent.

This was the opportunity he needed to escape but he would have to act quickly. A light energy would began to swirl around his body as he prepared for a shunpo to escape, "Bakudo #26 Kyokkō." The light that surrounded Tengen would began to morph as he disappeared from few even though he was still covered by previous Bakudo. He would then fall into the quarry giving himself away but still it would be hard picking up on him with both Kyokkō and the rippling water.

Moves Used:

Bakudo #21: Sekienton
Bakudo #26 Kyokko

WC: 520

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:44 am

Luke closely monitored this guy's movements as he slowly turned and started to back up against the stone railing of the bridge. Judging by how his face turned to one of a sudden realization, he guessed that he had only just realized his mistake of not hiding his spiritual pressure. Luke wasn't sure what he was thinking about, but it would be fairly obvious by the way he was able to sneak up on this guy without him noticing would give away that the distance in power was vast and if Luke was a betting man, he would presume that this man wasn't dumb enough and presumably, the way he was keeping his distance and not making any sudden moves was testament that he wasn't a brainless fool.

He listened him explain that it wasn't the hole in the ground but the body of water that was nearby, mention he didn't mind what size the body of water was, although mentioning that it wasn't what Luke wanted to hear, leading Luke to suspect that this man did instead understand why Luke was there in the first place.

the man started to talk about what door to choose before throwing a small rock with all his strength. Luke easily caught it with his gloved hand and before Tengen's eyes, would crush the stone with ease, turning it into dust. But it gave the man enough time to perform bakudo number twenty-one; Sekienton, producing a large amount of red smoke from the kido. Luke let the smoke float around him, but as he was preparing his next kido, he would see the smoke cloud start to twist upwards like a twister before turning as black as night before bursting as Luke released his spiritual pressure. He would notice that the trees near the bridge that their leaves would curl up and die, like they had lost the will to live as well as the world draining of color, becoming black and white.

Luke noticed the shimmer of the kido he used as he was the high enough power level where he could feel the kido's energy, He would descend after him, jumping off the bridge and pointing his finger towards Tengen.

"Have to aim this right, if so, this will make sure he isn't getting away this time," Luke thought as he gathered black spiritual energy at the tip of his extended finger.

"Hado number four: Kangeki Byakurai" Luke would speak out before firing a thin but concentrated beam of black lightning towards him, aiming to blast through the man's leg so it would leave him unable to use the flash step or at least, not to the same extent as he would be able to do normally. If he hit him, he would flash step underneath the man, at this point, the kido might have broken, revealing him once again.

"You think using low level kido like that is going to save you? how foolish, but if its a fight you want, then a fight you shall get, I promise that I'll be taking you in, I vow as the third seat of squad three, Luke Yasenha," Luke spoke, introducing himself before dashing up towards the man as he fell, he would then unsheathed his zanpakuto and aim to quickly slash at the man's torso, leaving him little time to react, meaning he had to bring his own zanpakuto or risk being cut in half and Luke doubted that he wouldn't allow himself to get cut in half by his zanpakuto, so he would see what his response was, aiming to cause a clash between them.

techs used:
Spell Name: Kangeki Byakurai
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: "Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens"
Spell Effect:fires a concentrated beam of black lightning from his finger which has a effect of numbing the limb of where the lightning strikes

Muse;;
Word Count;; 601
Tags;; Luke, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen was starting to feel the pressure like nothing he had limited time to think. His opponent was faster, stronger, and more experienced then he was. All he could do was minimize any damage he would take. Pointing his own index fingers for he would waste no time firing a white lighting beam to counter his opponents, "Hado #4 Byakurai!"This didn't serve to completely stop his opponents but stall it just long enough for him to conduct his shunpo. This allowed him to dodge his opponents kido but fail to completely evade him as he quickly responded being a few feet away from Tengen.

He would watch as his opponent attempted to strike him which would seemingly force him to draw his own blade. Following his opponents instructions he would quickly remove his blade from it's resting spot striking forward horizontally with all his strength to save himself from guaranteed death. Next he would place his hand on his blade after it collided with his opponents. Next a rather large goldish yellow orb would materialize very quickly growing in strength with every passing second, ""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #63 Raikoho!" The orb on his hand would began to spark intensely as he started to feel the drain on his body after using several kido back to back.

He certainly would not be able to keep this up much longer seeing as how the man clearly had more lethal versions of what he could produce. There was still an opening to release his zanpaktuo but he was sure the man would not respond nicely to that. Contemplating his next move would have to wait as he did not want to give his opponent an opening. He would release his powerful blast, while within such a close range he was sure that this was going to knock his opponent out even if he was much stronger then Tengen. In addition this would certainly give him the edge he needed to escape maybe even a chances to regroup, even ten this wasn't the average grunt he would have to be smart in this exchange of blows.

Moves Used:

Hado #4 Byakurai
Hado #63 Raikoho
Shunpo

WC: 384[/color]

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Luke took note as the man fired a regular byakurai against his own, clashing for a brief instant before his inferior kido was shattered and his own byakurai shot down, but the brief clash had meant that he had enough time to shift out the way of his kido, causing it to hit against the bottom of the quarry with a small boom.

Coming in to slash him, Luke's prediction that he would draw to save his life was correct as he unsheathed his zanpakuto to clash with Luke, causing a shock wave to expand around before bursting, causing the wind to surge around in the quarry. The man's zanpakuto was interesting as it was a katana like a regular shinigami's sword, he wasn't sure what it was called, but it possessed a wolf head on the hilt and it was thick and curved like a scimitar, it was also longer then Luke's wakizashi-type zanpakuto. The man then grabbed his zanpakuto before charging a Raikoho with it. Luke would then grin before twisting his blade to escape the lock but not before grabbing the man's shoulder and pulling him towards the ground with his back facing towards the ground, Luke would point his index and middle finger towards him.

"Bakudo number one: Sai" Luke spoke out, forcing the man's arms behind his back before Luke would kick him in the gut into the ground with enough force to make a small creator. Luke would then make a claw shape with his right hand.

"Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke would say to cause a red aura to come around the man's body, aiming to paralise him enough so when his ful incantation Raikoho went off, he would be caught in the blast of his own kido. Luke would then move away as the kido went off, causing a large explosion and filling the area with lightning, Luke had to shield his eyes from the large blast before he would look back and started to step towards him.

"Hey, Mr.Rogue, are you still alive over there? if at all possible, I would much rather you be put on trail while your still alive to make a testimony, besides, I'm sure you realize now the difference in our powers; you can't run from me and I'm not just underling the soul society sent to deal with you. I've read your file, up till now, you've eluded every shinigami pursuit, always moving around, never staying in the same place more then maybe a couple of days, months or ever years, just till you know that you've been found and have to set up shop somewhere else, but you honest thought you could enter this town, which you should know is heavily monitored by squad twelve and not be tracked? of course, you not hiding your spiritual pressure was your greatest downfall since if you had done that, you might of gotten away for a least a few days, but I won't bother with things that didn't happen...are you going to keep fighting against me, even though I'm sure you know that in your condition and level of power, you won't be able to beat me or will you do the smart thing and hand yourself over to me so I can take you in, this will be your last offer, what will it be, Rogue?" Luke explained, calling out to him, explaining the predicable pattern he had in shifting locations all the time, leading him back to the heavily monitored town of Karakura before once again, offering him a chance to stop fighting and turn himself in or stubbornly continue to fight, knowing that his chances of winning were slim at best, but Luke readied himself for a attack, just in case this guy had some strange idea about winning.

techs used:
Spell Name: Sai
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #1
Spell Effect: binds opponents hands behind their back, restraining their movement of their hands, similar to handcuffs.

Spell Name: Geki
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: surrounds the target with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 635
Tags;; Luke, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:09 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen watched as his opponent would dodge his attack before he would finish the incantation. The worst part was that Tengen was susceptible to any form of counter now. This had not settled in his head until he felt his opponents grip on his shoulder pulling him forward to now look into the sky. "Bakudo #1: Sai." Tengen would instantly feel the pressure of his arms locking into place by the spell cast onto him. To make matters worse the opponent would forcefully kick Tengen towards the ground causing a rather painful impact. Spitting up blood he would shut his eyes for a split second as he opponent continued to assault him.

By this point his own Raikoho was seconds from firing. Even still his opponent anticipated this as he cast Bakudo #9 Geki to paralyze him. Now stuck in between a rock in a hard place Tengen would prepare himself for the blast as best as he could. The Raikoho would then explode releasing powerful lightning that covered Tengen and spread out damaging anything within a fair amount of distance. Experiencing both electrocution and massize burns Tengen would pass out after experiencing a fell force blast from himself what an embarrassment.

Moments later Tengen would awaken in a weakened state as he stared into the sky. He felt no pain but oddly enough he felt extreme coldness as he laid there. Looking around his he would see a rather large forest covered in snow. This was his inner world did he call out to Shiroi Kibai in his moment of weakness? He would be reassured as his zanpaktuo spirit had materialized infront of him. He looked almost identical to Tengen besides his body being comprised of both black and white energy. Tengen would stare up at him in defeat before the spirit would offer his words of encouragement.

"There is something appealing about fighting someone stronger than you. It was like learn a lesson very quickly and painfully so to speak. It could also teach you that your life could be ended in an instant because of irrational choices you had chosen to make... Life is something that should not be taken for granted, it should be something you spend enjoying and celebrating. You should seek and obtain the gift called happiness it protects you from any pain brought onto you by others. Let it all go open your heart to change. Stop fighting Tengen... It's time you have earned your happiness, let the pain of the past go. Reach for a new future one where you can return home. Don't let this be the end of your story... FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Having listened to Shiroi Kiba's words carefully his mind was cleared to allow for a decision. But deep down Tengen had already known what path he would choose to take. As he opened his eyes he would find himself back in the real world as his opponent mocked his poor choices and revealed his several flaws. With his body broken, burned, and weak he would muster every last ounce of strength he had to stand as tears began to flow from his eyes he found the shock from his own Raikoho had cured his paralysis, "I will not let you take away all that I have protected these last thirty years. I WILL PROTECT THE LEGACY HE HAS MADE... EVEN IF I TARNISH MY OWN!" Tengen would then leap forward with every once of power left from his being still trapped by the users Sai he would attempt to head-butt his opponent in one last attempt at winning. But his prayers would not be answered. Just a few inches away from his opponent he would lose consciousness his eyes turning a pale white.

Of course he wasn't dead but he certainly could not go on. Time would seem to slow as he fell from the sky as his zanpaktuo hovered slight above him. Tengen would then fall into the quarry where the water was most deepest. His life slowly began to fade as his lungs began to fill with water but he knew his opponent would save him on the off chance he survived... Was Tengen the embodiment of a perfect son? He has given his life to protect his father? Why? The other man had did nothing but betray his loyalty why was he fighting so hard go protect his legacy? Is this what one calls love?

WC: 743

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Luke looked over where he laid, he appeared to be unconscious, although something was up with him, his eyes were open and he appeared to be in some sort of trance. Luke then noticed a shimmer of spiritual pressure surrounding the man's zanpakuto, letting Luke know his answer.

"So, his zanpakuto is speaking with him, I should go over and see what they are up to," Luke thought before starting to walk over, zanpakuto in hand, ready to change into its true shikai state where he would have entered this man's inner world and confronted both of them, but before he could get there and finish it, the man got up, although it seemed he had been weakened with various bruises and from the look of him, maybe even a few cracked ribs.

He then stood up, tears running down this man's face as yellow flashes of lightning, left over from the Raikoho, which amazed Luke that he could still move at all, let alone stand back up after taking his own full incantation Raikoho at point blank range. The man yelled at him, saying that he wouldn't let him take away what he had been protecting for so long, even at the cost of his future as he charged at Luke, aiming to head butt him, Luke raised his hand, aiming to catch his face and slam him into the ground, but found that it was unnecessary as he started to fall before he even reached Luke's hand. Realizing that the man was passing out, he flash stepped towards him and caught him in his arms. He also came over and picked up the man's zanpakuto before putting it in his master's sheath.

"Not bad, kid, not bad, I was impressed that you could take that much punishment and still get back up afterwards...not bad, kid," Luke would say as he passed out. Luke would then shift the man's body so he was carrying him bridal style before flash stepping out the quarry, landing back on the bridge before taking him into the forest. He would lay him against a tree before pointing his index and middle finger at him.

"Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six: Bakudo number sixty-one: Rokukurayamibō" Luke would whisper before six rods of darkness formed around the man before slamming into his torso, preventing him from escaping again. Luke then used bakudo number four, Hainawa to form a collar around the man's neck and attached it to the tree. Luke would then kneel in front of the man and raise his left hand to his chest.

His hand would start glowing, using his unique kaido to start healing the man's injuries, starting with his ribs to insure that when or if he came round, that he would be able to breathe again and also make sure he was stable for transport back to the soul society.

Luke reached into the inner pocket of his haori and pulled out his Denreishinki; it was black and red in design and had two little horns poking out the top. Luke flicked up the top of the phone and called into squad three.

"Hello, Third seat Yasenha reporting in, target has been captured, please send the prisoner transport troop here to transfer the prisoner to squad three's detention cell...Yes, don't worry, I make sure he doesn't escape now that I have him...thanks, I will be back to the soul society with the prisoner soon, alert central 46 to begin setting up the trial, I'll be awaiting them tomorrow morning...goodbye," Luke spoke to one of the seated officers in squad three, informing them of his progress, he ended the call and put it back before returning to tend to the man's wounds, keeping a eye on him in case he woke up, although Luke was sure that with Hainawa around his neck that was attached also to the tree behind him and his infected version of bakudo sixty-one, pinning his arms to his torso, Luke was pretty sure that the man wouldn't be able to move when he came round. If he did, he would see Luke, using a unusual kaido to heal him, continuing to heal his ribs, pretending not to notice him awake.

techs used:
Spell Name: Hainawa
Spell Number: #4
Spell Effect: binds targets with a yellow rope of spiritual energy, which shoots towards target/s, either wrapping around their body and arms or just around both wrists in conjunction with Sai to increase their effectiveness of the techniques.

Spell Name: Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of darkness)
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six!"
Spell Effect:to perform this technique, Luke extents the index finger and the middle finger, upon finishing the incantation or simply the name of the technique, creates a spark of darkness from the tips of the two fingers that summons six, thin but wide beams of Darkness that slam into the target's midsection, causing some bones to break because of the increased force of the technique, also causing complete paralysis, even to the parts of the body not struck by the beams of the technique, can be used with Hainawa to generate the rods from the rope.

Name: Ita tensō (Pain Transfer)
Number: Varies
Category: Kaido
Incantation: None
Effect: This is Kaido that is unique to Luke in the fact that his Kaido works in two parts; his left hand heals the patient and also heals mental trauma and takes away the pain from the wounds over the target area; his right hand takes that pain and applies to someone else; making them feel the pain of the patient's wounds like they were feeling it themselves; this only works until the target is fully healed, then the transfer effect of the right hand no longer applies. The right hand's transferring ability is more useful in battle while the left hand is used as battle support and as the way to feed the right hand's transfer ability

Left hand: Heals injuries as well as taking away pain and mental trauma

Right hand: Transfers the pain to opponents as long as Luke is touching them with his right hand

Location;; Forest area around the karakura stone quarry, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 712
Tags;; Luke, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:55 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen unconscious would last some time before he would wake. When he did some he found himself in a forest surrounded by several different Bakudo. Looking forward he would notice his opponent heal his cracked ribs and other things. For a moment he would stay silent as he tilted his head to the side. He certainly had lost to his opponent he was out smarted and out classed he didn't know what to say go him.

Shuffling around in the kido he would began to cough as the repairing lung scrapped his lung. This would certainly alert his opponent to his consciousness but it didn't matter it wasn't like he could escape and weirdly enough he would except the fact he was returning to the Soul Society. This was he had wanted since his departure. Was Shiroi Kiba right? Was it time to return to happiness to obtain it he was sure in the event he went to trial he would be found not guilt. Well according to what was in his file...

He did kill his father and destroy his lab... But in the event the dozen dead corpses due to experiments was on the file he would have to reveal every secret he has tried so hard to keep. In this case he needed to know what the file read before he entered the Soul Society this would offer him ample amount of time to form his story. Just in case his story didn't connect he had two crucial pieces of information boost his credibility. His Vizard Mask and the left over evidence from his families home... If it still existed. Still he needed to know what was in the file and luckily enough there was someone in front of him who knew everything,

"Do you really have to use Bakudo on me? I have come to terms that I won't escape. I know you never even used a fraction of your true power. If you don't mind me asking what exactly was one that file. My memories seem to be a little fuzzy on what I did or did not do. I think it has something to do with me Raikohoing myself which you have to admit is a little funny hehe." Nothing was funny about making a fool out of yourself Tengen would think, but he wanted to lighten the mood seeing as how being defeated by someone and still be around them is a little embarrassing.

WC: 411

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:45 am

Luke had noticed the man awaken, first tilting his head to see his surroundings before trying to struggling against the bakudo to no avail, which only made things worse as he started coughing as Luke was trying to heal him so he could breathe.

"Hold still now, if you keep fidgeting like that, your going to collapse your lung," Luke told him softly, telling him to keep still while he healed his lung and ribs so he could be stabilized.

The pair didn't seem to talk and Luke noticed he was in deep thought, which was probably for the best so he could finish up healing his most critical wounds so at least he could breathe and talk if needed. Luke moved his left hand away; as far as he could tell, his breathing had stabilized which was good, although it was important to note that Luke deliberately didn't fully heal him, just take away the pain from the rest of his injuries as a precaution in case he tried to fight back or escape. It would be just so he was stable that he didn't get additional damage through transport to the soul society. If he wasn't guilty of his crimes, he would probably require the treatment from squad four since they were better when it came to the art of healing.

Luke would then lay back against a nearby tree before the man started to talk again, asking why Luke had used so many bakudos to contain him as he had come to terms with his arrest and return to the soul society. Luke sighed.

"Precautions, regardless of if your innocent or not, I can't allow you to escape again, especially considering your tract record in escaping your pursuers, I'm sure you can understand that," Luke told him before letting him continue, saying that he knew that Luke hadn't even been trying that much in their fight, which was correct, but Luke did prefer to bring prisoners in alive then dead and not kill if it could be helped, that and there large differences in power meant that Luke could have outlasted him, even if the man had used shikai, what this man didn't know is that Luke had both shikai and bankai, the strongest and most awe inspiring release of a zanpakuto and those who gain such power are given extraordinarily roles to play in the soul society. The man then asked about what was on the file and said jokingly about his memory playing up due to taking the Raikoho at point blank range.

"The one I received is classified, but like I said earlier, it detailed your recent activity as well as the recent data of you entering this sector, but...I'm sure you wanna know what happened to your father's data after your stab-and-run?...Well, as far as I know from going over the records and that file, your father's labotory was raided and all information it contained was confiscated, but probably luckily for you, since they were classed as evidence, all files from that place was put into squad three's evidence locker. It was pretty shady stuff; experiments on hollowfication and video evidence of him testing hollowfication on various subjects, including..." Luke explained before tossing over to the man a holoprojector, which project a video, taken by the man's father, he would see himself as a young boy, obeying the call of his father before being given a shot of his latest version of the drug the father had developed, the boy changing into a rampant hollow like wolf before Luke turned the video off before it continued.

"...of his younger son; Tengen Uzuma, the father was found dead and his workshop destroyed by high level kido, incredible for a boy so young...But it seems your dad wasn't as dumb as you thought since we found his work backed up in a sealed up safe, which is now in the squad three evidence locker...if you want to know what I think, your simply the victim of your father's experiments and frankly innocent in what happened, but you didn't help yourself by killing the guy before we could get there to arrest him, but I won't blame you for killing him, just looking over the evidence was more then enough to convince me that the guy wasn't really much of a family man, especially going by how many failed experiment videos there are, it's disgusting...but despite that, you still have to answer for your father's murder, Tengen, but you'll have to wait since the prisoner transport troop isn't coming till tomorrow morning, so we should rest while we have the chance," Luke explained to Tengen, revealing that he knew his name as well as explaining they had both Tengen's file plus all the research material his dad was working on plus video evidence of his crimes that Luke would be pretty sure, given the correct set up, would allow Tengen to go free from serious charges, most likely some time in the squad three detention center and possible enrollment in a squad so he could be kept in line by fellow squad members and make sure that this didn't happen again, but they wouldn't charge him for the sins of his father since they had other ideas about that.

Luke would lay back, his blood red eyes staring up at the sky, they had plenty of time before tomorrow so Luke decided to rest against the tree, closing his eyes, although remaining awake, he just wanted to rest his eyes, but would be closely monitoring Tengen's spiritual pressure and would probably talk to Tengen till tomorrow came.

Location;; Forest nearby karakura stone quarry, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 943
Tags;; Luke, Tengen
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum