Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:12 pm

"I'm the best in what I do, But what I do isn't very nice"

"My name is Tengen Uzuma. I didn't quite catch your name either... Do you mind acknowledging me on this piece of info? Oh yeah an as far as taking down buildings I prefer doing things in a more orthodox way. Let's set a trap for the fools. We could use a human decoy and when the time is right knock out the decoy then take down any one who shows malicious intent." the man said. Dre exhaled, as he knew that he needed to communicate with this person before he could get him to do anything for him. So he started with the basics, "I'm Dre Jaegerjaquez. I'm kind of a human and shinigami mixed person, if that makes any sense. And I'm sure that your thinking if i have any affiliation with Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Well, I do not. We may both have the same surname, but I assure you that we are not related. Better to be related to a fucking dog that than that faggot." he aid in disgust.

Pausing for a few seconds, Dre began speaking to Tengen again, a it seems that he also has some interest on what happens in this alley. "You didn't get it, did you? I wanted your assistance because then I could use you as the bait." he said with a grin on his face.
[/color]

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:10 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I'm Dre Jaegerjaquez. I'm kind of a human and shinigami mixed person, if that makes any sense." A human and shinigami was this truly allowed in the Soul Society these days? If that was the case would he be able to return as a Vizard this was something he needed to know. Of course he would have to hide the details of how he gained these powers but he certainly would ask. "Hmm... Shinigami and Human huh? I didn't know that was allowed in the Soul Society this leads me to wonder about hybrids of other races like Vizards, Quincies/Shinigami? He would shrug as if he didn't care but he truly hoped his companion would release this information anyway. He would then focus onto the next part of his sentence, "I'm sure that your thinking if i have any affiliation with Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Well, I do not. We may both have the same surname, but I assure you that we are not related. Better to be related to a fucking dog that than that faggot."

He would flinch as Grimmjow was surely his favorite arrancar from the alternative universe but of course he wouldn't speak on it. It's amazing how their personalities differed yet they still managed to communicate and interact easil-... "You didn't get it, did you? I wanted your assistance because then I could use you as the bait." Tengen would watch as he smirked out of entertainment so he certainly knew he was not kidding. Tengen thought for a second about his proposal. He was much stronger than any human in this area and could defend himself just as easy. He would also get the chance to strike before Dre. Not having any form of combat in a while he decided this was a perfect choice to see if he still had his touch. "Yeah, I am down with being the bait dont be upset if i taks them out before you get to them." With those words he would began dropping his spiritual pressure to that of a human who is extremly close to unlocking thier hidden potential.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:18 pm

"Hmm... Shinigami and Human huh? I didn't know that was allowed in the Soul Society this leads me to wonder about hybrids of other races like Vizards, Quincies/Shinigami?"  The man asked him. Dre knew that this was a trick question, and that Tengen wanted him to spit out some info. Dre did not know what intentions were Tengen having but he had a hunch that this man wanted to visit the the soul society. "Oh, well..."  Dre thought to himself, as he looked at Tengen and said, "Yeah, man. They are allowed the last time I checked. I mean hell, Shinji is a shinigami/vizard, and that bastard is a captain. Also, Ichigo is a Quincie/Shinigami and he has no problems roaming around the soul society." he paused for a moment, as he started to speak again. "Don't be a pussy, fella. Don't let others tell you what to do. Do whatever the fuck you want to do, and by any chance you get into trouble, be sure to face it, rather than running away from it. Life is just a game."  

"Yeah, I am down with being the bait dont be upset if i taks them out before you get to them." Tengen said accepting his proposal, which only could make Dre smile. As such Tengen began to pour out his spiritual pressure, as if he was trying to bring the  killers out of their hiding place. Dre shrugged to himself amused, as he looked at Tengen and said, "Well brah, it seems like your game. I like that. I'll let you handle this situation, since I would like to see what you got. Oh, and by the way, kill every last one of them for me please? Cut their limbs off." Dre looked around, as he saw a small corner where he could sit down, and enjoy the view.

on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:39 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen had sensed that Dre was a man that enjoyed gore and all things associated with it. Tengen was not one that could take a life so easily and not feel anything after. These people no matter how heinous and disgusting didn't deserved to die especially at the hand of Tengen. No matter how much these people would try to fight him they would be no match. During the time while his Beast Takeover was active Tengen could smell the blood scents of at least ten different people. Even with that in mind he wasn't sure if his could take out these people.

Time for contemplation had quickly been over as he heard a rather loud metal door open behind him. The door had been strategically hidden under a dumpster that was a few feet behind him. Two rather large biker men would raise up from their dungeon. It would take them a second to focus on Tengen. As they sighted him, Tengen could instantly feel their evil intent as they stepped forward to surround him blocking his exit ways.

"Hey Boy.... What do you think your doing on our turf are you looking for some trouble."

The man directly in front of him would remove a rather large switch blade from his pocket that had been clearly slathered in fresh blood. Tengen would stay silent as his spiritual pressure spiked from the sight of the knife. Of course these humans wouldn't feel it but Dre certainly could. Tengen would stay silent as he crossed his arms daring either of them to attack him. Oddly enough neither of them would act upon it but they would continue to smile as the man who had made his way behind of Tengen would speak in a sluggish manner.

"Hey, Rocko do you think the boss would have fun dissecting this guy."The brute designated as Rocko would only nod as the man known as Boss would emerge from the dungeon finally.

"Rocko, James what's with all this commotion, I'm preparing preparing a body for dumping. You know I hate being disturbed."

Tengen eyes would widen in disbelief and rage as the mans last foot would climb out of the dungeon. He was covered in a white bloody apron that reeked of death things. Both the most disturbing thing was the decapitated head of a young lady in "The Boss" hands. The man had his disgusting hands wrapped around the deceased young ladies brunette hair as her lifeless face still held so much pain and fear even in death. Tengens blood would boil as he stepped forward ready to take down these fiends with his very own cold and dark eyes.

((OCC: Would you mind taking over how these individuals act from now own.))

View user profile

on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:21 am

OOC: So you want me to fight them, instead of you fighting these guys?

on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:20 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
((OOC: No, I was thinking you could control their actions as far their interaction with Tengen. In other words attack and attempt to kill him.))

View user profile

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:10 am

Dre witnessed Tengen getting into rage mode as the man wearing a bloody apron came in-front of him holding a dead body of a woman. He could see could feel Tengens reiatsu getting denser and denser by the minute as if he was holding it all up, so he could explode all of it at them at a certain time. The men on the other hand was not aware that Tengen was spiritual being. They could not even begin to comprehend how he holds the upper hand, if they would to fight. Though by the looks of it that was about to happen. Dre knew that Tengen wouldn't back down. Seeing the dead body of a woman had triggered him to go all out, even though he was not very interested in fighting the killers beforehand.

At first two men came down to fight with Tengen, as the boss as always was watching the scene from a safe distance, which he felt fit. Typical leaders as Dre would say. Out of the two men, one had a butcher knife. It was actually much larger than a butcher knife yet it looked like one. He seemed strong and confident. His posture was good, and the way he held the knife in the hand it showed that he was not new to these kinds of things. The other man on the other hand was pointing a gun at Tengen. He was looking very close at Tengen, as if he was analyzing his movements. Both of the men looked like they had alot of experience in what they did, but it didn't matter. It never does.

The person pointing the gun looked at the other man as he nodded his head, saying "Go Jeb!". Jeb took an instant jumped at Tengen swinging the butcher knife at him. While the man with the gun kept pointing the gun at Tengen.

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:01 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
As much anger as Tengen felt he still needed to keep a cool head. He watched as both of the grunts revealed their weapons and prepared to attack him. The man directly in front of him held a rather large butchers knife which was not surprising. Tengen had decided to pay even closer attention to the man behind. Even though he could out speed a bullet easily with a flash step he didn't want to take any chances. Tengen would momentarily close his eyes shortly before hearing the man behind him signal his comrade to attack. Slowing his breathing Tengen would time his breaths to match the mans steps as he stomped towards him. Still with his eyes closed he would wait until the man striked forward with his knife.

To pull this trick off he would wait until the mans last step which was surely to be the loudest and heaviest seeing as how his attack would require great force to harm Tengen. Upon hearing the last step Tengen would still remain still even as the knife crept towards his face. He could feel exactly we're the blade was aiming by reading the mans faint spiritual pressure. Just as the weapon was going to make contact with his face he would flash step seemingly disappearing to these brutes. He would give them a moment to panick before reappearing exactly where he wanted to be. He now after flash stepping landed right behind the brute with the gun still looking forward in disbelief where Tengen used to be.

Now in a perfect range to take out the man with the gun he would remain silent until he unsheath his blade as he was sure the man could hear the click releasing his blade. Not wasting any time Tengen would rapidly strike his blade at his opponents mid section in a horizontal manner in a attempt to slice him cleanly in half, "I'm sending you straight to hell!"

View user profile

on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Jeb looked in disbelief as he saw his partner getting sliced in half by this stranger with a very large sword of some sort. He could not comprehend what was going on, as he was in total shock. It's as if he had met the devil himself. The man who he and his partner was dealing with was no ordinary human being. Whoever he was he had some supernatural powers or he was just not human. Jeb could understand if the man had dodged his attack but just to completely vanish into thin air and appearing out of nowhere was just too hard to comprehend. Until now he thought that people like this existed in the fictional world with characters like superman, Spiderman etc. This was something else entirely.

It took Jeb a few moments to completely shutter out the shock that he was in. Yet he still felt helpless for the fact that he still could not understand what was happening at the moment. He could feel sweat drops coming down from his forehead, as he took a quick glance towards his boss. The boss was looking at the stranger with wide eyes. He too was utter shock. Jeb wished that his boss would call him off, so he could get away from this situation but to make the matter worse the boss called in 2 more guys from the back. Those 2 guys had two Heckler & Koch MP5. These were 9mm sub machine gun. "Fuck that!" Jeb told himself as the guys pointed the guns at the stranger. He did not know why but something told Jeb that this was not gonna end very well. Even though the guns they had brought were some good quality shit, they were dealing with a superhuman. Without a second notion Jeb dropped his butcher knife as he grabbed hold of his pistol and aimed it at the stranger. He knew when he started firing the other 2 guys would join him. He hoped that this would all end well. But deep down he knew that it was just a fools hope. With that he fired.

on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:35 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen held an animalistic smile on his face as the fiendish humans blood covered his body. It seems the big brute who attempted to slice him in half had understood what he had gotten himself in. As Mason saw the two other men come from the dungeon with rather large guns he knew he had to move quick. His eyes would began to morph into his wolf form once again as his list for blood began to rise. It would be apparent that his inner hollow was surfacing but not in such a matter that cause for chaos. Tengen felt everything he was going to do to these people he felt they deserved it. Harming a young beautiful lady was something Tengen wouldn't stand for.

As the brute in front of him fired his gun so had the others. The machine guns had been fired with much for force leaving Tengen with less time to react but this wouldn't matter. He could travel within the speed out light in once step this primitive weapons would do nothing to him. Using his increased sight granted to him by his Beast Takeover he was able to find a path through the flurry of bullets that allowed him to dodge most of them without using his blade. The ones that would have hit him we're easily deflected using Shiroi Kiba sending them safely into the walls of the building.

Around this time Tengen knew that the civilians in the area would began to notice the gunfire, so he needed to move quickly. He would reach towards the one designated as Jeb hitting his wrist with a abundance force in a attempt to break it to stop his gun fire. Seeing as how the other to wouldn't fire their machine guns at their ally Tengen intended to finish all of them in one go. Placing his hand on Jebs chest he would stare into his eyes as a whitish blue energy began to develop around his palm. The energy would began to grow as Tengen was sure that by this point Jeb would feel an intense burn on his body. Tengen would smile before releasing his technique that was intended to take down everyone in the alley.

"Hado #34 Sokatsui!"

The aura from Tengen's hand would expand more before bursting outwards into Jeb's midsection. This technique acted similar to a flame burning through and piercing Jeb's body within seconds before hurdling towards the other to armed bandits. The bullets would simply melt when coming into contact with this as it filled the whole alley in a whitish blue flame. Tengen was able to notice that one designated as Boss had managed to escape back into the dungeon before his Kido reached its maximum potential.

"Shit, I was too slow.... No matter I am sure these other ones have been taken out."

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum