Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Dre was walking in the lone streets of the Karakura town feeling quite depressed than usual. He had not had any contract killings for some time now. And it made him uneasy. Not just that but it made him itch. An itch he needed to scratch because he knew deep down, he would go complete crazy, if he didn't scratch the itch he had.

Taking a turn towards the 55th street, Dre glanced towards his right to a dark alley, which he felt a presence of spiritual awareness. He squinted hard; as he started walking towards the direction it was coming from. Dre knew of this alley because alot of reports of killings have had come from here in the past and present. Rumor has it that a bunch of serial killers were roaming in the dark alley, which preyed on homeless people. The reports suggested that homeless people would be brought into this alley only to be murdered in the most terrible ways possible. One recent report said that a man’s chest had been punctured several times, and his hands were crushed into small crumbs of bones by a hammer. To make things were the man’s eyes balls had been taken out by some sort a fork. These were the types of ways people were killed here.

This intrigued Dre. He knew he needed to enter the alley to see what was going on. So adjusting his coat, he stepped into the dark not knowing what he would find.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
It was not often that Tengen visited Karakura Town. This places was well known for it's common occurrences of great spiritual pressure. Having still being undetected by the Soul Society this was a risky visit to the Soul Reapers seemingly favorite place to visit. Tengen would stick to shadows preferring not to talk to anyone at the moment. The thing that was most surprising about this visit was that he had no exact reason to be here... What was he looking for? A friend, a companion, someone who report him to the Soul Society? He found it shocking that he didn't quite honestly care what would happen to him during the visit...

As he made is way through the shadows of several alleys he had began to detect two spiritual pressures, "****..." He wasn't expecting to stumble upon anything like this so soon but he was curious to know from what and who did this spiritual pressure belong to. This particular alley seemed different from all the others he used for his own benefit. If possible this one seemed more dark and lifeless almost as if several tragedies had occurred. Was this truly the path he wanted to travel? What was he hoping to find? These questions we're sure to be answered soon enough as he entered the alleyway from the opposite way the two pressures had taken.
View user profile

#3 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Dre stepped into the dark, as he was blinded with total darkness. It took him a few seconds to regain a good view of things. Seeing that he could move forward, Dre began to walk slowly, as he sensed some things moving with him. It was just rats and other type of creatures that made presence in dark places. He still did not sense a presence of a another individual. Hope that he would meet someone, his pace began to gain speed, as he moved. Dre could faintly see some bright lights appearing out of corners and from cracks in the buildings. Yet the light was not enough.

Dre could feel someone walking towards him. Whoever it was the person was coming from the front. Not knowing what to expect Dre kept walking eager to meet the individual.

#4 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:50 am

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
Just as he had thought something was off about this certain alley. One of the spiritual pressures in which he had thought he detected had quickly diminished. The additional one had remained and seemed to approach Tengen. Had they both been searching for this pressure? The extreme darkness of this alley did not allow for such vision. Luckily enough he had the keen senses of a wolf. All he had to do was call them forward. Within a moments notice he would start to develop animalistic features his Iris' would transform into a diamond pattern identical to a wolf. His ears would began to morph into pointy ears similar to his Iris'. His senses would began to dramatically increase as he peered into the darkness further hoping to find what he was looking for.

He could now see the silhouette of what appeared to be a human. At first he would be rather happy to see something after venturing into the darkness. Then within a moments notice this excitement would turn worry as he increase his speed forward. What is this wasn't someone he wanted to meet? It was to late as he was sure to be within the person vision at this time. Suppressing his animal takeover he would began to speak, "Are you a human?  You seem to have a very high spiritual pressure.  I'm Tengen Uzuma a Viz... "He would hold back that small piece of information until he was sure what this figure was and what did it want. He would place is hand on the hilt of his blade just in case he needed to protect himself.
View user profile

#5 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:35 am

A figured appeared in-front of Dre, as he asked, " Are you a human?  You seem to have a very high spiritual pressure.  I'm Tengen Uzuma a Viz..." Dre could not see how the man looked like but he knew judging by his spiritual pressure that the man was a tough one. Jumping on him would not solve anything, and it would just end in nonsensical violence. Not that Dre had a problem with it but he wasn't in the mood to do shit.

So exhaling, he looked at the figure, as he said, "Yo! What's up? What brings you to the real world. And no. I'm not a human."

#6 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
Tengen had mentally prepared himself for a series of various questions and luckily enough the one posed against him was one he was ready for. "Yo! What's up? What brings you to the real world. And no. I'm not a human." I'm in the living world for a small vacation of some sorts. I was hoping to check out Karakura Town before I returned home... Your not a human. That's interesting I could only assume by your spiritual pressure you would be an Shinigami? Tengen would stop walking forward as his normal view of the man was able to pick up certain body features… It was now time for Tengen to pose another question seeing as how his acquaintance would probably want to know the same from him, "So what brings someone to the most darkest and eerie place in this town? Surely you felt the sudden spike in spiritual essence besides the both of ours. What do you think it could have been?"
View user profile

#7 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Dre kept quiet,as he ignored the man's first question. But he knew that he had to answer the man's second question.

"I just felt a presence of spiritual pressure coming from around here. It made me quiet inquisitive, to be honest. But to be real with you, I always wanted to come here. This place reeks of mentally ill fuckers. So I thought it would be a good idea, if I gave them the taste of their own medicine, by slitting all their fucking throats." Dre said, as he made a lop-sided grin.

------------------------------
OOC: If u read my character application, u would knows what kind of person he is.

#8 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
"This place reeks of mentally ill fuckers. So I thought it would be a good idea, if I gave them the taste of their own medicine, by slitting all their fucking throats." This was not the first time Tengen had stumbled upon someone with a different way of looking at things but this particular person was way out side of the normal. This oddly had been very interesting to Tengen even allowing him to overlook his own morals. He was even now more interested in this particular person then before. Was this is a part of his desperation to find someone/thing he could rely on. Even still Tengen knew nothing of this man and would continue to handle this situation as any other... It had seemed the man purposefully ignored his question about his spiritual background. Nevertheless he would need to earn his trust so to speak to learn this answer, although this could be much harder then he had first thought.

Reflecting back on the words of his acquaintance he would began to laugh quite loudly before expressing his thoughts, "Is that so haha... I thought i sensed blood lust from this alley or something dark and eerie. It doesn't take much for people to get drunk on power or the desire to kill... Everyone has their poison it seems that one person has had to much. As facasinatimg as standing this dark alley Tengen was started to get bother by not seeing any light. Tengen shift back and towards as an indication of his impatience, "How about we scope out this alley from a different point of view."
View user profile

#9 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 am

Dre raised his eyebrow. He looked around as he inspected the background surrounding him. Looking back at the man, Dre said slowly, "well, we could pull down some buildings down, if that's what you want. Thinking about it; that would lead all those dipshits to come out from their holes." he stopped, as he began to rub his chin. Looking back at the fellow, Dre said as he formed a small smile on his face, "tell me your name fella. Perhaps you could be assist me."

#10 Re: Making An Acquaintance [Private] on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:31 am

Ragar Rose III

3rd Division
3rd Division
"well, we could pull down some buildings down, if that's what you want. Thinking about it; that would lead all those dipshits to come out from their holes." Hmm as interesting as that sounded he didn't want to put any civilians in harms way. He wondered if this man truly wanted to destroy several buildings just to find a few evil individuals. Another thing that bothered Tengen was the mans short term memory loss. Tengen was one hundred percent sure he had already told the man his name. Regardless of this Tengen had nothing else better to do so he would decide to entertain this man in a qqmore... humane way.

"My name is Tengen Uzuma. I didn't quite catch your name either... Do you mind acknowledging me on this piece of info? Oh yeah an as far as taking down buildings I prefer doing things in a more orthodox way. Let's set a trap for the fools. We could use a human decoy and when the time is right knock out the decoy then take down any one who shows malicious intent."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum