Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falling in the Black (Private) (Completed)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

After seeing his punch connect, Luke took off after him as he saw him crash into the dirt but quickly getting up again after the shock wave caused by Luke's punch broke down the wall of a nearby building. He saw Graven raise a single finger towards him, firing a large cero at Luke. Luke would appear to simply stand there as he watched the cero coming towards him, before quickly using his flash step to dodge the cero as it hit into the protective barrier that protected the soul society from all spiritual powers of all kinds. Luke would appear about ten meters from where Graven landed, bobbing slightly as he floated there as Graven told him that he could punch and presume kick as well as saying his reaction time was splendid, but that his attacks couldn't get passed his hierro.

Graven would then hear Luke laughing creepily inside his mind before Luke pointed to Graven's face as blood came from his nose, clearly broken.

"as I recall, your hierro is like your armour, it protects you from a shinigami's blade, but you seem to forget that armour, like most things can be bypassed; besides, remember that shock wave that destroyed that building? that's the other side of my punches and kicks; they are so strong now that they cause shock waves that penetrate through the body, your touch, but your not as untouchable as you think you are, Graven," Luke explained to Graven about just how strong he had become in his bankai form.

Luke then saw Graven release some sort of liquid spiritual pressure before forming it into a cero, twisting the cero with the substance before he suddenly crushed it, releasing a wave of spiritual pressure as Graven formed a long crimson katana, made from the strange liquid spiritual pressure he had released earlier. Graven then leap at him, creating a small sonic boom before going even faster with sonido, aiming to stab Luke with the arrancar version of senka. Graven would see his blade stab into Luke, but after a few moments, would see something was wrong as no blood was coming out the wound and for him, when he stabbed the blade inside Luke, it would feel like it had simply passed through instead of connecting to flesh and bone.

Graven would hear a sickening bone cracking sound as Luke twisted his head around slowly like a owl, his faceless face "staring" at Graven.

"Is something the matter? or are you wondering why it is your attack failed?" Luke would ask inside Graven's mind before suddenly grabbing Graven's face with his hand, using his other hand to push the blade out his body before he would pull Graven up into the air in a fast spin before suddenly slamming Graven into the ground with all his bankai enhanced strength, causing a large creator and a large cloud of dust came up along with a massive boom as Graven's body would connect with the unforgiving earth.

Luke would float down towards the ground, bobbing slightly just a few meters from the ground, his arms folded, his eyeless face still feeling like they were staring at Graven.

"You see, your attack didn't connect as you didn't stab into me, it simply passed through my body, besides, I would give you a piece of advice, Graven, take a look at your face," Luke would speak into Graven's mind before pointing out that both times Luke's bankai body had come into contact with Graven; both the starting sucker punch and the grab to Graven's face would have caused the skin around there to become very cold and turn blue, taking the shape of the places Luke's fist and hand had come into contact with.

"So then, Graven, I suggest you use a bit more brain then mere strength to defeat me since so far, I'm not very impressed by your techniques; you rely heavily on your ceros since I presume this is your specialty and although your attacks are strong, they are...predicable," Luke explained to Graven, bobbing above the large twenty meter creator, waiting to see what Graven's next move was to be.

tech used:
Technique Name: Mist body
Technique Description: In bankai, Luke has the ability to change his body from a solid to mist to avoid damage, although if he turns his own body into a mist type, he cannot attack since he has no physical presence need to go offensive. Can last for three post, requires a three post cool down

Location;; Forest nearby squad one barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 689
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;; #thuglife  winny:gun:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:53 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"So then, Graven, I suggest you use a bit more brain then mere strength to defeat me since so far, I'm not very impressed by your techniques; you rely heavily on your ceros since I presume this is your specialty and although your attacks are strong, they are...predicable," Luke spoke, whispering in the back of the Arrancar's mind as he stood up, arcing his back like an animal before vaulting upward and landing on his feet with the grace of a cat. The cold spots on his face returned to normal as his reiatsu swelled, warming his body as around 5 more gallons of blood splattered the earth from his armored hackles. Laughing, Graven's eyes began to gleam with a hellish light as he replied to Luke's taunt.

"That cuts deep, young pup. You do not know what kind of powers you are playing with. I am the first Arrancar, beginning my dark rebirth as a Hollow more than 12,000 years ago. The frozen winds of my kingdom in the North were far worse than this measly little mark." Graven spoke, a hollow echo of power lost to time eclipsing his own, far surpassing Luke's and even the Captain-Commander's as he revealed his former status as a King of Hueco Mundo. This power was merely to show Luke exactly what he was dealing with. Graven was a monster of legend, the kind of Hollow even a Royal Guard feared to cross. His current power level was only what he had recovered from a titanic battle fought between the bitterest of foes, and this would become apparent to Luke in that moment.

Using Sonido, Graven would dash to the side, his back beginning to glow a fierce crimson, spreading slowly to his tail. The wind would increase, and the reishi making up the surrounding terrain would be drawn to the torrent of power being absorbed into the armor plates of his hackles. Trees would splinter, and rocks would dissolve under the sheer spiritual pressure. It would even begin to draw in the tiles on the roof and part of the wall as it was built up for something to come.

Techniques Charging:
Technique Name: Cero Iluvia
Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The twin Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

Technique Name: Destrozar (ravage, pull or tear apart)
Technique Description: Using the nature of his reiatsu against his opponent, Graven leaves a portion of it inside of his opponent after a successful attack. Once the reiatsu hits the target’s bloodstream, Graven rips it out violently, turning his opponent’s blood against him. This technique leaves severe lacerations along 20% of the body in most cases. Post count until activation is dependent upon the strength of Graven’s target, allowing a stronger opponent to resist or even break the bond between the reiatsu and his/her own blood. This ability takes 5 posts to cool down, and can be used instantly, provided that Graven’s previous attack hit.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The reiatsu Graven leaves behind takes only 3 posts to reach the bloodstream, causing muscle spasms and bruises to form as it travels.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The victim of this technique will begin to feel muscle soreness and light bruises running along the affected area, with Graven’s reiatsu reaching their bloodstream upon the 4th post from activation.
Opponent is Equal Tier: After 5 posts, the opponent will begin to feel a burning sensation as this technique reaches fruition. The damage done by the lacerations is average by this point, but still covers 20% of the target’s body.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: An enemy of this tier will feel a mild itch as the reishi inherent in their blood fights against Graven’s reiatsu for a full 6 posts, giving them a chance to break free of the technique, provided they are willing to cut their own wrists to let the infected blood out.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Against someone of this tier, Graven will be hard-pressed to make sure his reiatsu gets to the opponent’s bloodstream to use this technique, taking 8 posts to force enough of it in. The damage done is average, spread across 15% of the target’s body. Someone of this tier can break the bond between the reiatsu and their own blood with some effort, needing to concentrate enough of their own reiatsu into their blood to cancel out the effect.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Luke watched on as the dust finally settled before seeing Graven flip up onto his legs, gracefully for someone who just had his face introduced to the earth at a speed where he caused a large creator. His fur had been dirtied up and he had bruises and patches where the skin had broken due to the insane force of Luke's bankai enhanced strength. Luke noticed that he was forcing the marks on his face to disappear, probably by generating heat with his spiritual pressure and although Graven couldn't see it, Luke was mentally smiling as it didn't matter whether or not the marks were visible, it was simply a indicator of a much more deadly technique.

Luke then noticed Graven releasing his spiritual pressure, causing more of the fluid spiritual pressure to erupt from inbetween his armour plating around his tail, which Luke noticed was the main way he produced the fluid.

"Interesting; whatever that fluid spiritual pressure is, it's produced solely from his tail or whatever is under that armour plating, I wish I could see what produces that fluid, but there's no way of getting past this guy unless I either bound him or knocked him out, but this guy has got a tough skin and a tough head to boot, I was really hoping to knock him out by smashing him direct in the head...oh well, guess I'll have to improvise then," Luke thought to himself this time, taking notes on how Graven produced the fluid before taking note of Graven laughing wickedly, his eyes a blase like hell itself as he said that that cut him deep, which Luke didn't believe for a second, judging by how happy he seemed to be as he said he was the first arrancar, created as a hollow twelve thousand years ago, making this one of much interest, having history dating back that long and being a former king of hueco mundo, stating he once commanded the north of hueco mundo sometime before his downfall, something Luke suspect caused the vast lost in spiritual power since then, although he still retained the power level of a captain level fighter, something that Luke was only too aware of.

"A fallen king of hueco mundo and the first arrancar?...You said some very interesting things, Graven...I'm sure when I capture you, I'll be able to take that knowledge and use it for the better, don't worry though, I'll try to leave you with some sanity!" Luke spoke softly to Graven before coming into a growl near the end as he released his own spiritual pressure, turning their whole battleground black and white in color and causing the grass to die off and the tree leaves to curl up and die, equally matching Graven's spiritual pressure, their spiritual causing the air to spark with power before Graven charged him again via a sonido, dashing to the side, breaking objects up into reishi and charging it into the armour plating, charging up some sort of attack.

Luke had to think carefully, watching Graven's moves, he could attack right now and stop his attack before he could fire it as it felt like another cero of some kind, but the possibility of him firing it as he charged him left Luke discouraged about that idea, but he decided to start playing mind games. Without speaking to Graven, he spoke within his mind a single word.

"Confusion..." Luke would whisper within his own mind, activating a illusion that would go unnoticed by Graven. Luke set this illusion to create a copy of his current form. Once the illusion version of Luke had formed around him, he turned into black mist, deciding to hide his spiritual pressure and dissipate enough that Graven wouldn't notice it traveling into the forest, staying close to the ground so to avoid being seen. The illusion Luke would keep bobbing there, "staring" at Graven as he charged his attack. The real Luke would keep in his mist form and slowly come around behind Graven. Once in position, he would wait for Graven to mount a attack on the illusion Luke, he had made sure that the clone mimicked his release of spiritual pressure and would "feel" real to Graven. If he decided to attack the illusion head on, once he attacked the illusion Luke, the illusion clone would deliberately shimmer like a mirage, hoping to instill confusion in Graven, even if it was momentary so Luke could go back to solid form and come behind him. Once in position, Luke would stop hiding his spiritual and release it all at once, aiming to grab him while his guard was down so he could lock his arms, which would start turning blue with the sheer cold his bankai's touch was.

"Bakudo number sixty-three: Rokukurayamibō" Luke spoke inside Graven's mind, causing the six rods of darkness to manifest and aim for Graven's torso within a moment of their activation. He would kick Graven into the ground, causing another creator and a large boom as dust surged into the sky before Luke pointed his index and middle fingers towards Graven.

""Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six, Bakudo number sixty-three: Rokukurayamibō" Luke would call out again, this time with full incantation, aiming these six black rods to slam around Graven's shoulders, then using the bakudo once again, only this time, he would aim to pin Graven's tail against his body. Graven would hear Luke panting in his mind as his bobbing became a little quickly like he was breathing hard.

"It's pretty hard, having to use that many level sixty bakudos three times in a row...still...I got ya right where I want you," Luke would say before he would start to float over to Graven, cracking his knuckles, waiting and watching to see what Graven was going to do next.

Location;; Forest outside squad one barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 979
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:54 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"A fallen king of hueco mundo and the first arrancar?...You said some very interesting things, Graven...I'm sure when I capture you, I'll be able to take that knowledge and use it for the better, don't worry though, I'll try to leave you with some sanity!" Luke said with unconcealed glee as he began to turn the very surroundings black and white while killing off the various plant life in the area, as if they had suddenly given up the will to live. Graven gritted his teeth, as his foe was not quite as strong as Dante, but still difficult to defeat. The armor plates along his spine raised further to allow more reishi to gather, shooting out more blood as it went. Watching his opponent carefully, he noticed something was amiss. Luke wasn't moving. His reiatsu was right, and anyone else would have fallen for that trick. Graven therefore concluded the only possible theory was a powerful illusion, one that most likely had something to due with the cold spots that had appeared on his face. Having an idea, the Arrancar fired a Cero at the dummy Luke, letting the real one think that it was okay to attack while also keeping up the illusion that Ceros were his specialty.

The moment the real Shinigami had stopped hiding his spiritual pressure, Graven acted surprised enough to sidestep and avoid his initial attempt to grab him. Then, Luke whispered in his mind, again using his strange variant of Bakudo #63. However, Graven was ready. Using his true abilities, 3 gallons of blood sprang into formation in front of him, a near-impenetrable wall that redirected the six rods of darkness back towards Luke with incredible speed...at point blank range. Whether or not Luke got hit by his own spell, Graven would follow it up shortly with exactly 21 gallons of blood that would ravage the Shinigami, lashing him back and forth with the sheer force of a Cero.

Turning around and letting the blood coalesce around him, the wall reforming into an orb and rotating slowly in place as it separated itself from the rest, ready to be used again. "So, Luke, do you see now what it means to attack with the mind? Your foolish illusions don't trick me, and the blood formed by my reiatsu makes for an incredible defense and a devastating offense, much like your mist form. As to why you would join me, I suppose I might tell you something. Your Hollow reminds me of Dante, and knows something about my past...experiences with that bastard. I think you might learn a lot about yourself if you help me. Now, can we stop this sparring session and talk to the Captain-Commander, or do we have to kill one another just to prove a point?"

As he says this, the Arrancar's Cero would begin to near completion. Twenty gallons of blood evaporated instantly with a strong smell of copper and cinders. Luke would be able to tell that it would only be a moment more that his Mist Body could last, and it would be just afterward that the devastating Cero would be ready to unleash. Graven's killing intent was almost palpable at this point, and the Shinigami would begin to taste the true flavor of despair, the feeling one gets just before they die.

Techniques Used:

Technique Name: Negation Wall
Technique Description: Graven forms a partial dome of pure, densified blood, defending himself from any attacks on the chosen side. The dome itself is amorpheous, allowing it the potential to redirect an energy-based assault back at the attacker as well as reinforcing its strength against melee attacks. The curvature of the dome itself varies according to necessity, and it can be either concave or convex as the situation dictates. This technique is instant, and lasts for 3 posts or until struck as dictated. Negation Wall requires 3 posts to cool down after its collapse, and uses up 3 gallons of blood.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Melee attacks are absorbed outright, and energy-based attacks can be redirected back at the attacker with relative ease. Wall will begin to tear after 3 blows, and will break after 5.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Most of the damage from melee attacks is absorbed, not allowing a solid strike upon the wall. Energy attacks may be reflected back to the attacker with -1 AR from the original force, and it takes 4 blows to break the amorphous formation, with it ripping upon the second.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Melee attacks upon Negation Wall begin to tear it slightly with each blow, as they become more solid and tear into the surface. Energy-based attack can be reflected with some effort, allowing them to be redirected at the attacker with -2 AR from the original force. A combatant with reiatsu equal to Graven’s is capable of breaking the wall with only 3 blows.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: An opponent of this tier begins to rip small holes and fractures into the wall with each hit, showing structural damage after only 1 blow. Energy attacks cannot be redirected by this technique, only providing a slight barrier and reducing damage taken by -2 AR. Negation Wall will break open after 2 blows.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Enemies of this caliber are hardly hindered by the formation, able to rend the wall with only a single blow. Their energy-based attacks will hit anything beyond the wall with -1 AR from its original force, and the shockwave from the wall breaking will stagger anyone standing behind it.

Technique Name: Blood Manipulation

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.

Technique Charging:
echnique Name: Cero Iluvia
Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The twin Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

Technique Name: Destrozar (ravage, pull or tear apart)
Technique Description: Using the nature of his reiatsu against his opponent, Graven leaves a portion of it inside of his opponent after a successful attack. Once the reiatsu hits the target’s bloodstream, Graven rips it out violently, turning his opponent’s blood against him. This technique leaves severe lacerations along 20% of the body in most cases. Post count until activation is dependent upon the strength of Graven’s target, allowing a stronger opponent to resist or even break the bond between the reiatsu and his/her own blood. This ability takes 5 posts to cool down, and can be used instantly, provided that Graven’s previous attack hit.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The reiatsu Graven leaves behind takes only 3 posts to reach the bloodstream, causing muscle spasms and bruises to form as it travels.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The victim of this technique will begin to feel muscle soreness and light bruises running along the affected area, with Graven’s reiatsu reaching their bloodstream upon the 4th post from activation.
Opponent is Equal Tier: After 5 posts, the opponent will begin to feel a burning sensation as this technique reaches fruition. The damage done by the lacerations is average by this point, but still covers 20% of the target’s body.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: An enemy of this tier will feel a mild itch as the reishi inherent in their blood fights against Graven’s reiatsu for a full 6 posts, giving them a chance to break free of the technique, provided they are willing to cut their own wrists to let the infected blood out.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Against someone of this tier, Graven will be hard-pressed to make sure his reiatsu gets to the opponent’s bloodstream to use this technique, taking 8 posts to force enough of it in. The damage done is average, spread across 15% of the target’s body. Someone of this tier can break the bond between the reiatsu and their own blood with some effort, needing to concentrate enough of their own reiatsu into their blood to cancel out the effect.

OOC: Luke should start to feel the itching in his arm and shoulder from Destrozar, and that techinque will be completed on the post after MOAC (Mother of All Ceros) is used Razz

View user profile

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:14 am

Luke noted that he fired a cero at his illusion self, the illusion would turn and act like it was trying to block the attack by covering itself with its arms. Luke used this in order to attack him. But it seemed that Graven had seen through the illusion he had created as he sidestepped out of Luke's way and when he tried to use his first round of bakudo, he created a wall of the fluid to block his attack and they rebound direct at him, leaving Luke bound in his own bakudo. Luke struggled at the bakudo, grunting as Graven produced more of the fluid and started whipping and beating him harshly, leaving plenty of cuts all over his body before getting knocked on his backside as one whipped him across the face. He mentally panted, struggling to his feet as while the bakudo was on, his feet touched the ground as Graven explained that he wasn't fooled by the illusion and that his blood made of spiritual pressure made for both a offensive and defensive weapon. Luke groaned, he should have recognized it from his experience dealing with Anamist, but he wasn't sure if it was really blood or not some other blood colored substance.

Graven then explained that his hollow remained him of Dante and that whatever it was inside him knew something about Graven. Luke wasn't sure, although he felt a dark voice that echoed inside Graven's mind as well, saying a single word, "...Brother..." the voice said before leaving, but not before making Luke shiver as he was given a mental image of this thing drooling like some demonic thing, eager to devour and feast upon the living souls.

Graven then asked if they stop this spar and speak to the head captain, Luke remained silent as unnoticed by Graven, his other two rounds of bakudo had gone unnoticed, Luke would look at Graven, making sure to distract him.

"you haven't seen the true extent of what I can do, if you think that's the best I've got, your sorely mistaken, I don't intend to take you to the head captain..." Luke would speak into Graven's mind before Graven would feel his bakudo slam around his shoulders and the other set around his tail, pinning it against his body before it would make him collapse on the ground. Luke would then turn into mist, escaping his prison and manifesting around Graven. Graven would then see the bakudo that had bound Luke moments before float up and come after Luke, where it would slam into both of them around the torso, but Luke used his power of turning into mist to leave the binding, leaving Graven to be trapped within three level sixties bakudos. He would return to floating.

"...Unless your bound where you are of no threat; I would suggest that you don't underestimate me, although I have to admit, redirecting my bakudo against me was something I didn't expect you could do, but like I said, I don't intend to work for you when I have little reason to do so...besides, I don't think the answers you seek are here, Graven, this hollow inside me, whatever it is, I doubt your going to get anything of use from it, trust me on that," Luke explained before noticing a burning sensation in his right arm, he grabbed his arm, resisting the urge to wince.

"What's going on? did he do something to me, if so, when did he do it," Luke wondered to himself, thinking back before realizing it; it was when his blade came into contact with his hand when he solidified his hand to push the blade out his body, it was the only thing he could think that made sense, but what was now inside his system. Luke would keep a "eye" on Graven as he laid bound while his left hand became surrounded in black energy as he started to perform Kaido on his right arm, using the healing kido to try and counteract whatever technique was boiling inside his right arm.

techs used:
Name: Ita tensō (Pain Transfer)
Number: Varies
Category: Kaido
Incantation: None
Effect: This is Kaido that is unique to Luke in the fact that his Kaido works in two parts; his left hand heals the patient and also heals mental trauma and takes away the pain from the wounds over the target area; his right hand takes that pain and applies to someone else; making them feel the pain of the patient's wounds like they were feeling it themselves; this only works until the target is fully healed, then the transfer effect of the right hand no longer applies. The right hand's transferring ability is more useful in battle while the left hand is used as battle support and as the way to feed the right hand's transfer ability

Left hand: Heals injuries as well as taking away pain and mental trauma

Right hand: Transfers the pain to opponents as long as Luke is touching them with his right hand

Location;; Forest outside squad one barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 682
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

"you haven't seen the true extent of what I can do, if you think that's the best I've got, your sorely mistaken, I don't intend to take you to the head captain...Unless your bound where you are of no threat; I would suggest that you don't underestimate me, although I have to admit, redirecting my bakudo against me was something I didn't expect you could do, but like I said, I don't intend to work for you when I have little reason to do so...besides, I don't think the answers you seek are here, Graven, this hollow inside me, whatever it is, I doubt your going to get anything of use from it, trust me on that,"
Luke said as Graven felt 3 sixties-level Bakudo slam into his body, which would blur in and out of sight before disappearing as Graven once again used Gemolos Sonido to escape. This would be the last time that he could use the damn trick in this fight, as the Shinigami would see through it, but it was a skill well used, in any case.

Luke began to itch at his arm and use Kaido, which was exactly what Graven wanted to see. His Destrozar was ready to use, then, as an itching, burning sensation was proof that Luke's blood had been infused with Graven's reiatsu, allowing for Graven to rip it out violently. Of course, that could wait for a moment.

"I suppose you chose the hard way, then. If you survive, then join me. I don't want your Hollow, I want your skills. Cero Iluvia." Graven would say as he used Sonido to vault himself in the air, flicking his tail towards Luke. That's when Hell was unleashed. Twin Gran Rey Ceros blasted forth from the fur-like mask fragments of his tail, utterly destroying the the Squad 1 Training Grounds. No matter what Luke did now, he would be caught in the blast. Reality seemed to warp itself around the raw power of the Ceros.

After the devastation was over, Graven would land before Luke, pointing a single finger at the Shinigami. "Destrozar" He would say with a ripping motion, causing bad lacerations across his entire right arm and shoulder as the blood flowing through Luke's system betrayed him, heeding the call of the Arrancar.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Luke saw the Graven in front of him flicker before vanishing, the bakudo falling to the ground, leaving it empty. Luke seeing him standing a few meters away from him, explaining that he had chosen the hard way and that he wasn't interested in the hollow, but his skills, although what this arrancar knew of his skills would remain to be seen, but he had no time to really think about it before Graven used what Luke could guess to be his signature technique; Cero Iluvia as he lept into the air before flicking his tail at Luke, firing the twin blast of grand ray ceros.

Luke had a moment of shock, thinking that the possibility to fire ceros at that strength was unbelievable, but knowing if he got hit at full force by that attack, it wouldn't end well, especially since his mist body technique had reached its limit.

Having to think fast, Luke mentally willed his bakudos to separate before flying in front of him, taking up a triangle formation with the three circles of rods. Luke then braced himself as the ceros hit, blasting the forest around him to nothing, blasting Luke backwards as his bakudos shattered against the extreme force into little black fragments of spiritual energy as Luke slammed into the ground about fifteen meters away in a medium sized creator, mentally groaning as steam hissed off his body and the ground around him. His body covered in second degree burns and he was breathing very hard, he tried to stand up but then Graven showed up and snapped his fingers, causing Luke to scream inside his head as his right arm suddenly became slashed up from the inside, causing black blood to go everywhere and causing him to laid on his face in front of Graven. Luke then would start to crawl up to Graven, if Graven went to kick him away or push him away, he would suddenly grab him, causing more of the cold spots to appear on Graven's body before releasing more spiritual pressure.

"I...I...ain't beaten...yet, I remember you said that you thought that was the best illusion I could manage...sorry to tell ya, pal, that...was my weakest illusion...now fear..." Luke would speak into Graven's mind, before saying fear as the world that Graven knew would collapse and melt away as Luke would disappear as the world faded away. after a moment, Graven would feel a invisible foot kick him in the stomach, kicking him back into a chair that would wrap around his wrists and ankles, strapping him in before walls that looked mechanical in nature formed around Graven, having large gears and pipes throughout the room before a TV would slid down in front of Graven as Graven would feel something attaching to his tail as Luke, in his base form appeared on the screen.

"Hello Graven, I would like to play a game; I'm going to ask some questions, every time I'm not satisfied with your answer or you refuse to answer, the machine behind you will start to slowly tear out your tail, inch by inch until its ripped clean from your body in one big bloody mess and I should mention that this is real, even if your mind thinks it isn't real, it is, this is something you must accept because people who go through this ain't quite the same again, trauma is such a delicate thing, but enough with the pleasantries, my first question: what do you need me for? and what is this about a arrancar civil war?" Luke would explain over the TV speakers while the walls grew large steel spikes before Luke would sit back in a chair and wait for Graven's response.

Location;; Ruined Forest outside squad one to Illusion world, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 625
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:35 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

"Hello Graven, I would like to play a game; I'm going to ask some questions, every time I'm not satisfied with your answer or you refuse to answer, the machine behind you will start to slowly tear out your tail, inch by inch until its ripped clean from your body in one big bloody mess and I should mention that this is real, even if your mind thinks it isn't real, it is, this is something you must accept because people who go through this ain't quite the same again, trauma is such a delicate thing, but enough with the pleasantries, my first question: what do you need me for? and what is this about a arrancar civil war?"
Luke asked as Graven was forced into a chair, with a strange machine clamping onto his tail. Sighing, the Arrancar would stretch against his restraints. Luke would hear a groaning sound from the machine as steel was bent and twisted beyond repair. Graven would lash his tail violently, ripping the entire machine out of the wall and off of his tail as Luke watched through the TV screen.

"Now that this thing is out of the way, I will answer your questions to the best of my abilities. I have formed an organization called the Espada in order to combat the Ejercito de Sangre, which I'm sure you've heard of. They have caused chaos beyond belief in the West of Hueco Mundo, and have expanded their reign into other parts of the realm. I have a personal vendetta against Dante, as he raped and killed my mate in front of me, while she was with child. As to why I need you, I would like to have allies among the Shinigami, as the Ejercito de Sangre has threatened both of our species and I would hate for the Shinigami to kill indiscriminately. Believe it or not, Hollows are living beings too, and are necessary parts of the balance in this world. Now, a question for you. Why don't we stop this facade and just go to your Captain-Commander? This would be so much easier if we did, and it would prove that your illusions are completely unnecessary."

View user profile

on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:45 am

Luke watched Graven tried to move within the confines of his restraints before noticing the machine attached to his tail and properly shattered it into pieces. The pieces themselves would be smashed up, but suddenly slow down like time itself around the machinery being destroyed was being affected before they simply disappeared like the machine never existed, if Graven kept his eyes on the TV monitor, Luke would appear to have done nothing as he remain seated in front of the camera.

"Well, that was...expected, but not surprising, although interesting to see that even when bound, your tail retains full movement, even though your arms and legs remain...fixed," Luke calm spoke over the speakers of the TV, not at all surprised by this, but more interested in the fact that, in all appearances, his tail was stronger then his arms and legs, noting for next time to make sure his tail was properly bound the next time he had to do this.

Luke calmly listened to Graven explain himself as he explained that he had reformed a group know as the espada and that the Ejercito de Sangre had been causing chaos within Hueco Mundo, including the claiming of other lands in Hueco Mundo, involving Graven's vendetta against Dante for the murder of his wife and still born child. as to why he needed Luke, it was simply because he didn't want shinigami to kill the wrong side. Luke sighed and got out his seat, moving his face towards the camera.

"I see, although I'm not particular convinced that I should help someone like you; you see, I've met people like you before; those with personal vendettas against those who wronged them, but naturally, no matter what sort of person they start out with, it's normally a lonely and bloody process, anyone in the way will be...dealt with and left in your wake, your a loose cannon and when you fire, you aren't aware of the damage you've done to those around you. Besides, what reason do you have to see the head captain? you seem quite eager to meet him and you say my illusion is meaningless, yet your the one who's trapped here," Luke explained to him as the TV started to vent black mist, although Luke wouldn't form in front of Graven like he might have expected but would feel Luke rest his arms on top of the seat as he finished his explanation, poking Graven in the head as he said that Graven was the one trapped in his "meaningless illusion" before standing up, gesturing to Graven to follow him as Graven would realize that the chair had suddenly disappeared and the room was reformatting from the torture room into a outdoor gazebo with a glass table and comfortable white matching chairs with white fur rugs. Graven would find himself sitting in this chair with a nice glass of fifteen century red wine in a glass on the table in front of him.

"But, let me explain what I think you need me for," Luke spoke to Graven before changing, his body changed into the body of a arrancar with short, blood red hair and golden eyes, a hollow hole at the center of his chest, he wore a loose white haori with black highlights around the collar and wrists, a black obi and white hakama and white zori with red socks. His zanpakuto now appeared different as it now had a simple circle guard with a whirlpool design on it, grey wrapping and a pure black blade, his mask fragment was like a jester's mask, shaped with several curves like the sun, covering a quarter of his face around his right eye, his face was sharper and more toned then Luke's as well as having softer skin in general. He laid his arrancar's zanpakuto by the chair and sat down in front of Graven, smiling psychotically, when he spoke, he would sound as such, but retaining a gentlemanly air as he spoke.

"I think you need me because I'm the best in getting into places others can't, this is the face I wore when I infiltrated Dante's army of blood; I know a lot about what happens inside, how they operate, key targets and knowledge of powers and the layout of the castle, things that would give you certain advantages if one was to say attack the castle, especially if you had a agent in their mists and one who can relay information to those wanting to betray Dante for their own reasons, so what do you say, Graven? is this what you would require of me?" Luke spoke in his arrancar's voice, Graven would then see that black mist formed on a perfect split down this arrancar's body, one side showing the arrancar, the other Luke, showing his art of becoming anyone was more then a simple illusion as he then reverted back to Luke, forming a glass of J2O and drinking it gently as he waited for a response.

Luke's arrancar form:

Location;; Luke's illusion world, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 835
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"I think you need me because I'm the best in getting into places others can't, this is the face I wore when I infiltrated Dante's army of blood; I know a lot about what happens inside, how they operate, key targets and knowledge of powers and the layout of the castle, things that would give you certain advantages if one was to say attack the castle, especially if you had a agent in their mists and one who can relay information to those wanting to betray Dante for their own reasons, so what do you say, Graven? is this what you would require of me?" Luke said as Graven sipped on the wine offered to him. It was elegant and crisp, spiced and aged to perfection. It was a shame that it was all in the Arrancar's head. The odd half-breed in front of him had transformed into half a Hollow, half his normal form as he spoke, displaying his skills as a spy.

Nodding, Graven spoke up in a baritone devoid of any emotion, "Skills such as those will be necessary for this war, yes. As to my vendetta, it has less to do with the fact that he ravaged my mate in front of me and more of the fact that I want him brought to justice for it. As it so happens, death is the only justice we acknowledge in Hueco Mundo as a universal truth. It just isn't worth imprisoning someone like him. My lust for vengeance will be sated when he grovels at my feet, then I will do with him as is seen fit by my allies. You would understand my rage if you went through the same thing. Dante makes your torture techniques look like childish games, along the lines of Ring Around the Rosie or London Bridge."

As if on cue, Graven would start seizing up, coughing out his own blood as he went through an anxiety attack. It would be clear that it was stress-related, as if remembering what happened that night was so hard on him that if he wasn't in the right mindset, he'd be screwed.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum