Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falling in the Black (Private) (Completed)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was headed for the squad nine barracks, having been informed by squad nine and twelve of a captain level arrancar's spiritual pressure having entered the seireitei as well as reports tracking the arrancar's whereabouts through the seireitei, it appeared to have gotten in around the squad nine's barracks and had made off into the seireitei in search of something. Luke sighed, wondering why the arrancar had invaded the seireitei, the home of the shinigami and the most heavily guarded place in the soul society in broad daylight and weirder still, not attack a single shinigami on duty as they had reported that after he arrived at the squad nine barracks, he had simply left. Luke was tracking this guy's spiritual pressure through the seireitei, stopping on top a building to make sure he was going the right way.

"Where are you, arrancar? and more to the point, why not hide your spiritual pressure? why expose yourself like this, especially in broad daylight...although I don't know where this leads, I hope by its end, I will have gotten my answers," Luke spoke to himself, taking a breath of the reishi filled air before following the trail of this arrancar's spiritual pressure to a busy street, lined with various restaurants and bars, there seemed to be a festival passing through, making it harder to get through the large crowds. He saw a unseated shinigami watching and came over to him.

"you there, your a squad nine member yes?" Luke asked, adressing the unseated member respectfully yet with a tone of command that made the man jump and stand to attention.

"y-yes sir, sorry I didn't see you there, what is it you need sir?" the squad nine member asked, Luke smiled at him.

"I wish to know if you've seen any arrancars here, apparently your squad reported it earlier," Luke asked him, glad to see that squad nine was as respectful as he had heard, the squad member nodded and pointed to a nearby sushi bar.

"He was seen going in there, sir, didn't get a good look at him, just his white and red hair and that had a mask fragment, that's all I know sir," He explained, Luke listened and nodded, patting the man on the shoulder.

"Very well, good work, I'll see to it that your squad knows you have assisted third seat Luke Yasenha in capturing a arrancar invader," Luke told him before dismissing himself, leaving the squad member to watch the festive move out of town and step into the doorway of the bar. Suddenly, everyone inside would feel Luke's spiritual pressure as he entered, pressing down on them, his body glowing as dark as the night sky and his eyes burning red.

"Everyone out...NOW!" Luke growled, his eyes looking towards the white and red headed arrancar, he took a step in as the guests left, the air filled with static electricity with his clashing against the arrancar's spiritual pressure, a natural occurrence against equally powerful spiritual pressures as Luke had been informed of.

"Well, what brings you to the seireitei, arrancar?" Luke asks as he slowly walked towards the arrancar before stopping next to him before waiting for a response.

Location;; Area around squad nine barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 529
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Graven sighed as the Shinigami sat next to him. Just by sensing his reiatsu, he could tell that the man was every ounce as powerful as the Primera. Continuing to eat the eel roll on his plate, he considered his options carefully. First, he could fight the man outright, making it known that he and his fledgling organization are extremely powerful. Secondly, he could tell the man his true reason for being here, looking for allies in the upcoming civil war in Hueco Mundo. Of course, he chose the third option.

"I'm just here for the festival." Graven said carefully, motioning with his chopsticks. "My name is Graven. What's yours, Shinigami-san?"

Waiting for the Shinigami's response, the Arrancar ran a hand through his mostly-white hair, flexing his jaw and mask fragments in a yawn as if tired. He would play a little game with the other man, judging his character while hiding most of his. There was something about his reiatsu that was familiar, as if it was nagging at him, disgusting him. Wishing it to go away, Graven let out a flash of his true emotions before interrupting the Shinigami.

"You...are impure. What is that disgusting feeling in your reiatsu, Luke? It feels almost...Hollow. I need allies, Shinigami. There is going to be a civil war in Hueco Mundo, soon, and I need allies." Graven would say, standing up abruptly and half drawing his Zanpakuto. "I think you'll work for my purposes..."

Trusting that the young half-breed would follow, Graven lashed into a blisteringly fast Sonido, the likes of which no other Arrancar could match. His destination was a small area he had seen before, possibly a training area for Squad 1, was it? No matter. It was already wrecked from a previous fight, and it would keep the weaker inhabitants of the Seireitei from getting injured in the upcoming battle. Standing in the center of the area, he fully drew his Zanpakuto, letting loose his blood-red reiatsu in a torrent of power. As Luke would catch up, he would find Graven grinning sadistically, completely excited to be able to let loose with a worthy opponent.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 am

Luke's eyes watched carefully at this arrancar as he was eating eel sushi, he seemed laid back, even with Luke's spiritual pressure going around within the sushi bar. Luke checked the arrancar's spiritual pressure and confirmed that it was on par with his own. The arrancar introduced himself as Graven and asked for his name. Luke lowered his spiritual pressure so it wasn't crushing, interested to see a arrancar that didn't try to kill himself within the first five seconds of meeting him, but keeping a hand on his zanpakuto just in case.

"I am Luke Yasenha, third seat of squad three and I get the feeling your here for more then just the sushi and the festivities, am I correct?" Luke asked Graven, taking note of his behavior as he seem tired, possible from the effort of breaking into the seireitei only a few hours ago before Luke saw Graven's behavior change, looking disgusted at him as Graven explained that he thought that Luke was impure someway and something about his spiritual pressure that felt almost hollow-like, Luke's face turned to one of anger at this stating of facts that Luke knew was true but wasn't about to admit to someone like him. He also spoke of a coming civil war in Hueco Mundo that required allies and that he thought Luke would do as one such ally from the shinigami.

"Whatever your theory is, I am in no means inclined to tell you if what you think about my spiritual pressure is true, but what you say about a coming civil war intrigues me, but who says I want to ally myself with the likes of you, Graven?" Luke explained to him, seeing Graven stand, half drawing his zanpakuto along with Graven doing the same before Graven shot out using sonido, it was fast, just as fast as his own flash step, but this arrancar would be foolish if he thought that Luke couldn't keep up with his speed and match it as Luke dashed after him using flash step, following him to the squad one barracks, where Graven released his spiritual pressure, forming into a large pillar around him as it shot into the sky. Luke appear a few meters away from him, his haori blowing in the wake of Graven's spiritual pressure before Luke started glowing black again before suddenly releasing a burst of his own black spiritual pressure, forming a equally tall pillar of his spiritual pressure but Graven would also notice that the small plants and the leaves of the trees around Luke wittered and died, curling up like they had lost the will to live as well as the area around Luke drained of color, becoming black and white. Luke looked Graven in the eyes as he slowly drew his zanpakuto from his sheath.

"Whether you think I can be your ally doesn't concern me at this time, but you have information about recent events in Hueco Mundo and I wanna know what you see within me, but enough talk, prepare yourself, Graven because here I come..." Luke spoke before dashing forwards quickly towards graven, breaking off the stream of his spiritual pressure as he raised his hand towards Graven, the light of the kido lighting up Luke's a bloody red.

"Hado number thiry-one: Shakkahō!" Luke called out as he fired the red orb of spirit energy at Graven ahead of him, not aiming to cause any direct damage at him, even if it did, what was more important was the dust cloud the explosion would cause so as Luke came in under the cover of the dust, he would suddenly flicker and move behind Graven, this time hiding his spiritual pressure so Graven wouldn't realize that the real Luke had switched places as he would still feel the clone's spiritual pressure coming in front of him. Now both the clone and the real Luke would slash rapidly in a arc towards Graven's sides, aiming to get the opening strike in and cause some damage to start this off.

techs used:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's body to aim to cut that affected part which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously since the clone has no physical presence to cut, Luke hits both the left and right side to inflict the damage. Requires two posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Location;; Squad one training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 672
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:09 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Graven dodged with a speed borne of many years of practice, letting the kido pass by him, the explosion kicking up a massive amount of dust. The black and red Shinigami would appear out of this obscuring mist, using a Shunpo clone to slice at either side of the Arrancar's body. This would appear to succeed, seemingly bisecting the man in one fell swoop. However, this was not to be. Graven would appear slightly behind Luke, slashing downward at his kidneys with his Zanpakuto. The katana was several inches too long, glimmering like a diamond in the sunlight. Twin magatama made up the tsuba, with white silk wrapping surrounding the hilt. All in all, this was a work of art, a beautiful instrument of destruction.

"Impressive, young one. Not many can keep up with my speed, let alone match it. I'm sure that now that you've seen my Gemolos, you'll even be able to force me to use it more...tactfully. Now then, let's begin..." Graven would say, dashing around 15 feet away before charging a Cero. Launching it, he would use Sonido to vault himself into the sky, blasting downwards with another of the destructive bursts. Luke would notice that these Ceros were faster and stronger than average, making it extremely difficult to dodge even one of them.

Using Sonido again, he would rush to the side, cutting off any escape attempts by Luke. Using the explosions as cover just as the Shinigami had done, he would Sonido forward, adding in a slight twist in the step to form a modified version of Senka. Whether or not any of these attacks struck, Graven would return himself to a distance around 20 feet away, lashing his Zanpakuto downward to blast a fissure in the landscape.

"Dante CarmesiHoja threatens more than just the Shinigami, Luke. The Hollow race, while animalistic, are still living beings. Dante has ruined the sanctity of our trust in the Kings of Hueco Mundo. I know his cruelty firsthand. If he is not stopped by the Arrancar, we who have transcended being mere Hollows, then the Shinigami would be forced to step in to protect themselves and the Humans who rely upon them. In our eyes as Hollows, Shinigami are cruel, slaying us indiscriminately to preserve some semblance of "balance" in this world. I do not begrudge them this, but I cannot allow them to slay those who are too weak to fight back."

View user profile

on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:27 am

Luke saw as he seemingly cut Graven in half, even causing blood to spill out over their blades, but Luke felt that this was too easy a victory, especially against someone so strong and he noticed the moment in the corner of his eye, bringing his zanpakuto around, clashing with Graven's much large blade, sparks flying as a large boom came from the blades of captain level opponents clashing blade to blade.

"Damn! I knew that someone as strong as you wouldn't have gone down so easily, using a decoy to draw me in so you could attack while I was unaware, that sort of strategy won't work on me," Luke told him, telling him indirectly that he could read Graven's moves and that he was acting predicable for someone using that attack style of diversion. Graven replied that he was impressed that Luke was not only able to keep up with him but counter him with his own speed as well, although Luke didn't like being called young by Graven.

"Just to inform you, I ain't that young and besides, I told you my name, Graven, you could at least do me the honor of calling me by my name if you hollows even know the meaning of the name," Luke told him off for being called a young one before seeing Graven jump back about fifteen meters before charging a cero rapidly before firing it, seeing him sonido quickly and fire another in quick succession, Graven would see both ceros hit before coming in to seemingly finish the job as he used his form of senka for his own use, making Luke cry out as his blood was spilled. Graven would see Luke falling as he explained about Dante and their situation, but just before the Luke in front of him hit the ground, he flickered before disappearing, leaving only his torn up and ruined haori to fall in rags onto the ground, Graven would feel a blade against his throat as Luke pressed his zanpakuto blade against his neck.

"Sounds like you have some trouble, although you seem to be misguided on something though, when we kill hollows with our zanpakutos, they are not so much killed but purified of their hollow selves, returning them to regular souls who then pass on to the soul society, but who is this Dante you speak of? I've heard bits and pieces, but never the whole story..." Luke explained, although when he mentioned the king of the west of hueco mundo, his arm started to hurt and his blade shook so he decided to step back from him as he raised his left hand, the seemingly twisted hollow-like spiritual pressured returned, seemingly coming from his right hand as it came around from his hand, forming a snake-like tendril that came around to his left hand and wrapped around it as a spark of darkness formed at his extended index and middle fingers, sweat coming down his brow a little from the pain in his right arm.

"Whatever the reason...I can't let you leave just yet, you have answers to questions, especially when I have in a nice little interrogation cell, I'm sure you can tell me all the questions you want when I Drive you insane......and make you tell me everything you know," Luke spoke, not seeming to have heard his voice momentarily change into a extremely twisted and evil voice, sounding like a double voice from the very depths of the darkest regions of hell itself, something that took great pleasure in other people's darkness and pain and something that would enjoy breaking the fallen king of the north before Luke spoke again.

"bakudo number sixty-one: Rokukurayamibō" Luke called out the name of his own unique infected bakudo as the spark shot out, creating six thin but wide beams of darkness that would slam into Graven's body, the force enhanced by the infection so it would break a few bones or something on impact as well as keeping him paralyzed, even on parts not connected to the bakudo that would keep him from moving. Luke hoped that the unpredictability of him using a level sixty bakudo as well as its unknown type would catch Graven off guard. If successful in binding Graven, Luke would then keep his left hand raised, but put it into a claw shape as yellow lightning started to charge within his clawed palm.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō...it's been a blast, Graven, but this is over!" Luke spoke aloud the incantation before he would fire a full incantation Raikōhō at Graven, where it would explode violently as Luke told him that this fight was over.

If his bakudo failed to bind him, Luke would attack again, aiming to clash again, his right arm still playing up, but he couldn't allow himself to stop engaging his enemy.

"So tell me, why do you think I would ever side with you?" Luke growled slightly as they would clash with both blade and spiritual pressure, half annoyed because of the pain in his right hand and half curious as to why he would choose him to be a ally.

techs used:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: Luke uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and shaping his hand in a claw-like fashion before a orb of yellow, lightning energy generates at the center of where his fingers are in the claw formation before it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person

Spell Name: Rokukurayamibō (Six rods of darkness)
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #61
Spell Incantation: "Carriage of thunder, Bridge of a spinning wheel. With Darkness, Manifest this into six!"
Spell Effect:to perform this technique, Luke extents the index finger and the middle finger, upon finishing the incantation or simply the name of the technique, creates a spark of darkness from the tips of the two fingers that summons six, thin but wide beams of Darkness that slam into the target's midsection, causing some bones to break because of the increased force of the technique, also causing complete paralysis, even to the parts of the body not struck by the beams of the technique, can be used with Hainawa to generate the rods from the rope.

Technique Name: Utsusemi
Technique Description: The practitioner moves at a fast speed to avoid a critical hit by leaving a afterimage that can take the damage for them, making it appear that the opponent got a critical hit when revealed they hit nothing at all, although the practitioner may leave a outer garment like their coat in case it hampers movement while using Utsusemi, although this maybe just to add some depth that the opponent hit them. can only be used once per battle

Muse;;
Word Count;; 887
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:58 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Firing off a strangely enhanced Bakudo, Luke pinned Graven in place. Gritting his teeth, the Arrancar felt the six thin rods start to press into him with enough force to crack a lesser being's ribs. Saying that it's been a blast, Luke began a long incantation to a sixties-level Hado. Struggling, Graven managed to crack Rokukurayamibō enough to move a single hand upwards towards the Shinigami. As Raikōhō came down upon him, the wolf released a Cero slightly to the left, deflecting the potent spell away from his body. However, the shockwave blasted him sideways, shattering the Bakudo and causing him to land on his shoulder. He was sure to have heavy bruising later on.

Brushing himself off, the Arrancar stood up and looked at Luke. Stabbing his Zanpakuto into the ground, he sliced his hand upon the blade. Unleashing a hellish red aura, Graven's eyes began to glow. "Luke, it really has been a blast so far," He would say with a smirk, "So, let's take it up a notch. I see a powerful ally within you, one that would understand our plight. One who battles with his own inner demon. If you can survive and need help to tame the beast within that arm of yours, come find me. I doubt the Shinigami would help with your little...problem."

Stating this, Graven would launch into a Sonido in a random pattern, creating 5 clones of himself while charging a Cero that would seem to warp reality itself around his clawed hand. Picking up his Zanpakuto, he would send his clones at Luke without letting the young Shinigami know none of them was him. They would slash at his calves and his arms, attempting to disable him before grappling him into a standing position. Graven would step forward, raising his clawed hand towards Luke, the Cero flashing and sparking in his hand.

"This is the Gran Rey Cero, the most powerful Cero any Hollow has ever dreamed of. Hearken to it, and if you die, then die with honor. If you live, use your Bankai. You'll need it, because I won't hold back."

Technique Charging:

Technique Name: Gran Rey Cero
Technique Description: Each Gran Rey Cero is unique to its wielder, and Graven’s is no exception. By adding his blood into the Cero itself, he fires off a bolt of raw power that pulses and flows like a river of liquefied lightning, stained with the blood-red of his reiatsu. This blast is far more powerful than the average Cero, and is a wonder to behold in combat. Use of this legendary Cero is forbidden within the walls of Las Noches. This technique takes 1 post to charge, and 5 posts to cool down. Graven must also have released his reiatsu for at least 1 post to use this technique, and 5 gallons of the blood under his control is used as a catalyst.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is severe, but not lethal. 3rd Degree burns are suffered over the area hit along with multiple broken bones, with the potential to be 4th Degree. Limbs may be lost, and the target is in extreme pain as their blood begins to simmer and boil. Terrain is devastated, and buildings may collapse from structural damage.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd and 3rd Degree burns cover the target’s affected area, and cause large amounts of pain, especially from heated blood. Bones will probably break, and fractures are almost guaranteed.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers multiple 2nd Degree burns, some with the potential for 3rd degree. Bones might fracture, and muscles might tear from the force of the blast. Moderate pain is to be expected.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with heavy bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several bad 1st Degree burns, with heavy bruising and a light muscle ache from the force of the Cero. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the Cero if they have experience with such.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:38 am

Luke watched Graven struggled against the bakudo that bound him, noticed that he managed to break a small bit of it, enough to move his hand and fire a cero against the side of Raikōhō, causing the two powerful blasts to collide and cause the Raikōhō to move slightly to Graven's left before exploded violently next to him, break Luke's bakudo and sending him flying several feet against a building, his shoulder taking the brunt of the force and creating a medium-sized hole in the building.

Luke took note that Graven wasn't too phased by a bruised shoulder as he stood up and brushed off his uniform, cutting himself on his zanpakuto's blade before starting to glow a bloody red. Luke had heard of such a technique, one that arrancar of his level were able to perform, yet never had he met a arrancar who not only had the strength to perform it but also knew how to use it, Luke knew this could of been only one thing: The grand ray cero. He gritted his teeth, having researched it and fighting against the technique was two difference things, but he knew he had to try his best not to get hit by it as he knew that if that thing hit him, it wouldn't be pretty. Luke listened to Graven as he told him he was having a blast so far and that he was offering to help Luke with his hollow and that he knew that the shinigami would not help nor accept a shinigami with hollow powers, at this, his right hand started to pulse and throb as a black liquid started to fill Luke's left eye, starting to change the white of his eye to a pure hollow black.

"Interesting proposal you offer, Graven, but you have no idea what your asking for, this is something you couldn't even possibly begin to imagine, so if you don't mind , Go back to that dead husk you call a wife and besides, whether or not they won't help me or not, I have a duty here as the third seat of squad three and...there is someone in my squad that I must surpass in battle and take his place, so others may not suffer, if I went to you, then I am no better then him," Luke explained to Graven, the dark voice returning, sounding angry at Graven for daring to challenge him, giving him a insult that he knew would grind Graven's gears.

Luke then saw Graven using his sonido, dashing all around him, creating five clones of himself to attack Luke as he charged his grand ray cero, which Graven also confirmed it to be what he suspected it was. Luke's eyes shaded over as he lifted his zanpakuto up till his arm was straight before bringing it behind him.

"...You send only five of these things against me...how foolish...Fall into the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke softly as his blade howled and screamed like it was in pain before the blade burst with black mist, reforming into a six foot long black steel blade with a whisper of black mist swirling around from the tip to where the blade met the handle. Luke, using his great speed, suddenly thrust his now much longer weapon straight through the skull of the first clone before slashing sideways, cutting out the first clone's head and slashing the other clones down in one slash of his shikai's blade. Seeing that Graven was almost ready to fire, Luke had to act fast and pointed his left hand's index and middle finger towards Graven.

"Bakudo number one: Sai" Luke called out, aiming the bakudo so it would hit just as Graven would fire so his hands would be pulled behind his back so he would end up, quite literally shooting himself in the foot with his own cero, but Luke knew that even with Graven taking most of the damage, the blast wave would cause some amount of damage so as it would blast off, he moved back with flash step and then brought his shikai in front of him, releasing as much spiritual pressure as he could to reduce the damage, although when or if the blast hit, he would be blasted back, his gloves burning away as well as giving his arms several second degree burns, but Luke would manage to recover enough to regain his stance and take a guarded stance, ready for Graven's counter offensive.

techs used:
Technique Name: Kokumu no Masamune (Masamune of the black Mist)
Technique Description: This technique is released with a alternative shikai release command, "Fall into the void..." along with the zanpakuto name, but instead of the normal release stance with him taking a fencing stance, he brings his zanpakuto around with his arm straight and full out to the right side, the blade will erupt into black mist as it normally does during release but the final shikai form is different in the fact that now the blade is solid intend of being made of mist, although it still has a thin twirl of black mist around the blade from the tip to where the blade met the hilt, the blade is now a fully, razor sharp six foot sword but because of Zetsubō's unwillingness to fight that would cause bloodshed, the blade does not have any of it's shikai abilities while in this form, although it has a effect similar to Luke's Kangeki Byakurai as when it cuts a enemy, it numbs the area it cuts, making the area feel cold and numb as well as the skin of the area cut turn a cold blue, due to the extreme cold of the blade as the blade was made from solidifying the black mist from its true shikai.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for three turns
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for two turns
Opponent is Equal Tier: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for one turn
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Enemy will only see their skin darken slightly but doesn't numb, although the spot cut will feel cold to the touch
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Enemy will only get some goose bumps and some chilling sensation around the area as a indication they have been hit at all

Shikai appearance in both shikai and "True" shikai states:

Spell Name: Sai
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #1
Spell Effect: binds opponents hands behind their back, restraining their movement of their hands, similar to handcuffs.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 750
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Graven growled in pain as Luke used Sai on him to bind his arms behind his back, causing his own Cero to explode partially on top of him. Groaning, he noticed that his foot was singed badly from the blast, causing him to limp out of the massive crater. Looking at Luke, his eyes would be filled with hatred at the Hollow living within the young man. Shattering the Bakudo restricting his arms, he grabbed his Zanpakuto from the spot it had fallen to on the shattered earth. Bringing it around, he pointed it at Luke.

"That beast within you needs to learn it's place. I apologize, Luke. I'm going to have to beat its insolence out of you. AWAKEN, EMPERADOR PESADUMBRE!" Graven shouted, his figure exploding into a super-massive pillar of raw power, its hellish light only matched by the rage in Graven's eyes. Claws emerged from gloved hands, diamond sharp and lethal. His mask fragment lengthened and became symmetrical, the wolf coming out in full. Armored plates led to a tail that appeared fluffy, but was made up of thousands of bone-like needles. A blood red glow emerged from between these plates and spines, drawing in reishi from the surrounding area in a fashion similar to descriptions of Shunko. A howl emerged from his throat, destroying the environment in a 20 meter radius with sheer power.

Stepping out of the dying pillar unmarked by blade or spell, Graven flexed his shoulders. Looking at the Shinigami before him, he sighed and dashed in front of him with impossible speed, slashing at Luke with his claws hard enough to break the slim black blade of his Shikai in half. Kicking the younger man through a wall, Graven would glare in his direction.

"Get up. Use your Bankai, or you'll die here, whelp." He spat in the Shinigami's direction, perhaps making Luke wonder about his change of behavior. Perhaps not, however. He would act tough on the kid until he showed him his true power, and would accept nothing less than his best. Not to mention the Hollow within him really did need to learn his place, the former King thought sadistically.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 am

Luke winced in pain from the burns caused by Graven's grand ray cero. Sweat caked his brow, seeing his sealing bandages come off his right hand, revealing what really hid beneath the gloved hand of this shinigami; the skin of his right hand had been changed so it was now pure black with small dragon scales covering it, his fingernails were sharp and curved like claws and his hand reeked of that fowl smelling hollow spiritual pressure. The black fluid entering his left eye had now filled up one quarter of the white in his eye, enough to be visible if you looked close enough.

"Damn it, even while blocking with my spiritual pressure and my zanpakuto, that blast did a lot of damage, considering that I had move some distance away...this guy really is something and something I don't know if I can handle with shikai alone..." Luke cursed himself as he looked at his infected right hand before turning his attention to Graven as he limped out the crater he was in, grabbing his zanpakuto and pointing his blade at Luke, explaining that the beast within him had to learn his place, clearly angry at whatever was inside him, although Luke remained unaware of what shadow spoke when he spoke through him before Graven released his zanpakuto and entering his released form with a blaze of power, Luke had to shield his eyes from the glare and vicious spiritual pressure such a powerful release caused. His form had expectedly changed, claws replaced his hands, a large tail with plate armour appeared and his mask fragment became more complete, showing off the wolf like appearance his released form had.

Graven then roared, releasing a massive blast of power, causing everything around his spiritual pressure to lift up and break apart.

"Such vicious spiritual pressure, he generates this much power by screaming?" Luke thought to himself before he finished and took a step towards him before dashing forward, becoming much faster then before as he lunged at him with his claws, Luke lifted up his shikai's blade to defend, but it then shattered, breaking in half as the tip flew away into the air, stabbing a few meters next to him before he got a sharp kick to the gut, sending him flying into a nearby building. A little dazed, he heard Graven telling him to use his bankai or die, Luke took note that while in his released form, Grave was acting more like a beast and taking this seriously, Luke coughed up a little blood and spat it out as he lay in the building for a few moments.

"Such power, he's a powerful opponent and he's gone into his released form for me, so, it would only be fair to even out the playing field I guess," Luke would mutter to himself while outside the building, the blade that Graven had broken off started to vibrate, howling like a wounded child before it erupted into black mist and funneled into the hole of the building where Luke was. Suddenly, Graven would feel Luke releasing a lot of spiritual pressure as he slowly got himself up and Graven would see that his shikai's blade was repaired as good as when he first released it as he used the shikai blade to help himself rise and stand before taking it out the ground and returning it to its shorter sealed state.

"...So, you want to see my bankai?...Well, against someone like you, I can't hold back, it would be dishonorable to fight you as you are without giving it my all, but to only be fair here, arrancar...You should be careful what you wish for, you might regret it later," Luke said as his spiritual pressure surged around him, filling the air around him with despair as he griped the blade with his left hand, hard enough that blood started to leak out and run down the blade to the tip as Luke's eyes remain shaded, the blood reached the tip, causing the zanpakuto to start howling and screaming, releasing additional spiritual pressure that twisted around Luke's own spiritual pressure as Luke held the blade horizontally in front of him, keeping a steady grip before speaking one last thing.

"So, Graven...allow me to show you the face of true despair...BAN...KAI!" Luke spoke softly to Graven before looking up, his eyes burning red as he called around the two words that echoed the mark of a truly powerful shinigami and one that, according to the lore of the soul society, would have his name scripted onto the history of the soul society and would have a most promising future. He slashed his left hand, pulling it across his blade so once his hand left the sword, his blood would spill onto the ground as his blade erupted into black mist, surrounding Luke into a sphere of black mist. Graven would first see a flash, similar to a ultrasound within the sphere, seeing Luke's face melt off as if someone had poured acid on it, hearing Luke's pain-filled screams of agony as the mist surged into his body, flashes of light would come from the sphere, showing Luke's appearance changing as well as his clothing before the flashes would suddenly stop and Graven would see Luke's hands and feet pressing against the sides of the sphere like a baby inside its mother's womb before the sphere became still before bursting as Luke appeared, now in his bankai form. his head was down so he couldn't see his face for the time being, he was now shirtless, showing of his well toned muscles, wearing a open knee-length coat with a hood over his head, his trousers were now more baggy with pockets on the trousers and loose at the bottom and wearing thick black boots. Graven would notice that Luke's feet no longer touched the ground, but remained about a few meters above it, bobbing as he moved forwards slightly.

"You wanted to see my bankai so badly, well...here it is, this is my bankai: Zetsubō...shēdo...hasai" Luke spoke directly into Graven's mind, his voice now distorted so he sounded whispery and cold, like a ghost or shade. Luke would then suddenly vanish from Graven's sight, his bankai vastly increasing his speed already enhanced by his mastery over the flash step, aiming to punch Graven straight in the face and sending him flying out the squad one training grounds and into a forest a few miles away, Luke would then follow Graven, appearing before him, his head still bowed.

"Do not be so eager for bankai, Graven, that confidence may only lead to your downfall," Luke would speak into Graven's mind as he raised his head, revealing that his face was void of any facial features, a truly terrifying sight for anyone seeing it for the first time as Luke would start to float over to Graven, cracking his knuckles as he waited for Graven's response.

Location;; Squad one training area to remote forest area, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,162
Tags;; Luke, Graven
OOC;; How this will work is that Luke's speed and strength are at tier 1-3, but everything else is only given a AR+1 instead of AR+2 bankai normally gives as I'm making those two things stronger then the rest, so everything else will be more to your level at tier 2-1, how does that sound?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:58 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"...So, you want to see my bankai?...Well, against someone like you, I can't hold back, it would be dishonorable to fight you as you are without giving it my all, but to only be fair here, arrancar...You should be careful what you wish for, you might regret it later," Luke said with a scowl as he dragged himself out of the building, grinding his hand against the blade of his Shikai until blood ran bright red down to the end of the blade. "So, Graven...allow me to show you the face of true despair...BAN...KAI!"

After this a wash of disturbing images flowed before Graven's eyes, as Luke's face melted off behind a thin, spherical veil of reiatsu. It was nothing worse than what Graven had seen before, and after a while of screaming and varied baby images an explosion rocked the training grounds as the sphere burst. Luke stepped out with his head down, shirtless, wearing a knee-length hooded black coat, cargo pants and combat boots completing the figure. He floated several inches off the ground, speaking to the Arrancar through what seemed to be telepathy.

"You wanted to see my bankai so badly, well...here it is, this is my bankai: Zetsubō...Shēdo...Hasai" He said in a voice that whispered through the mind and befuddled the senses before dashing forward almost too fast to react and throwing a solid right straight at Graven's face, no doubt attempting to move the two fairly equal combatants to a less...populated area. Letting the blow connect, Graven would be moved through the dirt about an inch before stopping, flexing his jaw as a shockwave blasted a hole in the building behind them. Pointing a single finger at the Shinigami without raising his arm fully, he would fire a massive Cero point blank before jumping back around 10 feet, bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet.

"So, you can punch. I'd assume you can also kick, and your reaction time is splendid. However," The Arrancar would say with a hard glint in his eye, "Your attacks aren't a match for my Hierro." He would finish before allowing around 15 gallons of blood-like reiatsu to pour from between the armored plates of his back. Forming a Cero, he bound it in the blood and crushed it, forcing it to form into a crystalline katana that practically oozed power. Taking a ready stance, he would slide into a Sonido with ease, a sonic boom lashing the area as he used his variant of Senka. Little did Luke know, as soon as the blade touched him Graven would let loose a little of his reiatsu into the Shinigami's bloodstream, using one of his most devastating abilities that would come to fruition in just a few minutes.

Techniques Used:

Technique Name: Blood Manipulation

Technique Description: Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense. This ability lasts for 8 posts once released, then dissipates and requires 2 posts to cool down.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Damage is bad, with multiple 3rd degree burns spotting the target area. Bones might break from the force of the blast, and muscles will most likely have tears. Pain associated with this tier is severe, and will likely hinder movement slightly.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: 2nd degree burns cover the affected area, some with the potential to be 3rd degree. Bones may fracture, and muscles have the potential to tear.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Opponent suffers several large 2nd degree burns, with heavy bruising and pulled muscles from the force of the blast. Pain is a guaranteed thing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: 1st and 2nd Degree burns spatter the impact zone, with medium bruising and strained muscles from the blast force. Target may suffer shell shock, with moderate pain and muscle ache.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Combatant will suffer several 1st Degree burns, with light bruising and a slight muscle ache from the force of the blast. Other than this, the target suffers few ill effects, and may even be able to redirect the strike if they have experience with such.

Technique Name: Cero Blades
Technique Description: By blending 1 gallon of his blood with a Cero, Graven can form a katana out of the mass of raw power that is similar in form to his Zanpakuto. The blades created by this technique are around the same strength as a Shikai of equal tier, and release the full force of a Cero when shattered. A small trail of reishi follows the spine of the sword, revealing to an observant onlooker that Graven can fire the Cero at any time, allowing for a little “tactical creativity”. Damage done from this blast is equal to that of an ordinary Cero. The sword itself has no charge time, lasts until broken or dispelled, and must cool down for 3 posts upon release.

Technique Name: Senka
Technique Description: The art of Senka is exceedingly difficult, as it requires utilizing a slight twist as the practitioner uses Shunpo. Graven has modified this technique for use with Sonido, allowing for the Arrancar to mimic its use. The strike itself is two-fold, slicing through both the Binding Chain and Soul Sleep of the target. In extreme cases this can result in the loss of all spiritual pressure and associated powers, but in most cases it merely restricts their use temporarily. This technique may be fired instantly, and requires a 5 post cool-down.
Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Graven temporarily disappears from sight, moving too fast for the target to react as his Zanpakuto whirrs through their defenses. Two deep slash wounds are suffered, and the opponent’s AR is reduced by 2 for the next 3 posts.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The tensing of muscles and the gathering of reiatsu are all the warning a combatant will receive before Graven appears beside and behind them, a spray of blood accompanying two deep slash wounds upon their chest and abdomen. Their AR is reduced by 2 for a period of 2 posts, after which their power returns to normal.
Opponent is Equal Tier: An opponent on par with Graven may notice him slipping into Sonido, allowing a moment to react as he flickers in and out of vision. Twin slash wounds are suffered, the uppermost one being slightly deeper than average. The opponent in question has their AR reduced by 1 for the next 2 posts, after which it will return at full force.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Graven slips into Sonido as the opponent watches, moving nearly too fast to see while making a distinctive spin at the last second. If this attack hits, the target will suffer two average slash wounds, and they may notice a slight decrease in their spiritual pressure for a short time. Their AR is reduced by 1 for a single post before exploding back into being as strong as before.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: To an opponent of this tier, Graven appears to move faster than normal while twisting in the air before impact, granting them ample time to react. A successful hit will cause two shallower slash wounds, and the reiatsu output of the opponent stays the same.

Technique Charging:
echnique Name: Destrozar (ravage, pull or tear apart)
Technique Description: Using the nature of his reiatsu against his opponent, Graven leaves a portion of it inside of his opponent after a successful attack. Once the reiatsu hits the target’s bloodstream, Graven rips it out violently, turning his opponent’s blood against him. This technique leaves severe lacerations along 20% of the body in most cases. Post count until activation is dependent upon the strength of Graven’s target, allowing a stronger opponent to resist or even break the bond between the reiatsu and his/her own blood. This ability takes 5 posts to cool down, and can be used instantly, provided that Graven’s previous attack hit.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The reiatsu Graven leaves behind takes only 3 posts to reach the bloodstream, causing muscle spasms and bruises to form as it travels.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The victim of this technique will begin to feel muscle soreness and light bruises running along the affected area, with Graven’s reiatsu reaching their bloodstream upon the 4th post from activation.
Opponent is Equal Tier: After 5 posts, the opponent will begin to feel a burning sensation as this technique reaches fruition. The damage done by the lacerations is average by this point, but still covers 20% of the target’s body.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: An enemy of this tier will feel a mild itch as the reishi inherent in their blood fights against Graven’s reiatsu for a full 6 posts, giving them a chance to break free of the technique, provided they are willing to cut their own wrists to let the infected blood out.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Against someone of this tier, Graven will be hard-pressed to make sure his reiatsu gets to the opponent’s bloodstream to use this technique, taking 8 posts to force enough of it in. The damage done is average, spread across 15% of the target’s body. Someone of this tier can break the bond between the reiatsu and their own blood with some effort, needing to concentrate enough of their own reiatsu into their blood to cancel out the effect.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum