Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:22 pm

I believe you've heard some talks about this site going down, and such. Well, I'm here to tell you that will not be the case. This site will remain going.

Also I've heard that some folks have made their own site, so they can RP there. If it's for the reason this site was going to go down, I urge you to come back to BS.

If that is not the case, and you've made the site because you have no intention of being around here anymore. That's perfectly fine. I have no intention of forcing members to come back towards something they dislike.

Be that as it may, I will start rebuilding this site back from scratch. I'm happy to say that I have a friend that who'll be helping me to rebuild the site. Thanks alot for being a friend in need, Fauna.

We'll be building something better and you can choose whether or not to be a part of it.

P.S: From now on, Bleach story shall be run as both a cannon and alternate universe site.

U MAD?

Last edited by Udarsha45 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:12 am

*sighs* I suppose I have been in panic mode for nothing, then.

View user profile

#3 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:57 am

Probably.

#4 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:06 am

Good.

But Uda, what did I do to make you hate/demote me? I emailed YOU to take the site down. As I said, I couldn't do it. But you demote me and make a thread cussing and calling me a backstabber and a liar. I've been running your site for 2.5 years. It would be dead without me. Why am I being treated like the enemy? It's rather hurtful after all I have done.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#5 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:09 am

Yuki, instead of rushing in, maybe try thinking about this from Udar's prospective; yes, you've served this site well, but at what cost and now, he comes in one morning to find everyone has flown the cope and everything, wouldn't you be angry at the person who was responsible for causing mass panic?

#6 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:46 am

Luke, please stay out of this. I'm not 'rushing in', I'm worried and am wondering where I hurt Uda. I did not cause a 'panic'. I emailed Uda and asked him to take something down. You do not know what was said or how all this happened.

#7 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:52 am

then you won't mind explaining it then so I can hear the whole story from "both" of you or at least link me to the thread in question?

#8 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:14 am

Luke and Jeff confirmed you apologized, Uda. So we're cool?

#9 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:20 am

Curious. During an announcement not too long ago Yuki put the option of moving sites on the table and Udarsha seemed fine with it. What changed? How on earth is it being implied that she's now a "backstabber"?

#10 Re: Bleach Story Will Not Be Taken Down. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:04 am

^I'm rather curious as to how this is going as well, and how haven't you Deleted Anamist from site history, the man that did it all?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum