Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Ideas I have/Shit I can do. on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:17 am

I can and have set up tournaments in the past and would love to host one again.

I can work on templates App grading and tier systems as well as provide examples for the uses of them and help with things of similar ilk.

I would love for the staff to go on recruiting and advertising blitzes, as I really feel making a concentrated effort towards this is in the best interest of the site.

I could retier apps in a day if needbe. Not even that tbh.

I have a big ass Halloween Event I put about a week of planning into and posted back on an old site I used to frequent.

I also have ideas for a site store.

So, with these ideas in mind, tell me which you'd like me to expand on.

#2 Re: Ideas I have/Shit I can do. on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:45 am

I think app grading standards are fine, they just need to match what's actually posted. There are a few inconsistencies, which apparently are being chalked up to either personal taste/preference or individual interpretation. I mean, I suppose you may need to adjust do to any potential tier system differences.

Seems like you already have a tier system set up. Will it be the exact one you mentioned from years ago? I can't wait to see what will become of this and everything for that matter. :urharaftw:

I'm unsure of what needs to be done as far as templates though. I do think that the Hollow and Arrancar templates should be separated though. Or have apps changed that drastically since your system?

#3 Re: Ideas I have/Shit I can do. on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:47 am

Everythings changed, also, let me grab my Halloween Event tonight, I have a feeling everyone will like the fuck out of it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum