Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Is the OOC Reboot over? on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:27 am

Hello,

I was just wondering if the OOC reboot was still in progress, or if there was a rough timeline or schedule. The last announcement I saw on it said that it would take a few days, then again between that announcement the the announcement of the new stat system, weeks went by.

I've been having a few issues with the site, and wasn't sure if the OOC reboot was to blame or something else. I figure it may be helpful to say what those issues are in case the programmer or whoever is still trying to work out whatever bugs.

1-The chat box doesn't load at all

2-I can't post in General Board (Bleach General Discussion, Chats & Games sections)

3-My PMs don't always go through and it sometimes takes 2 or 3 times

4-When sending PMs the emoticon list doesn't show

Thanks ahead of time for your help ^_^

#2 Re: Is the OOC Reboot over? on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm experiencing a technical difficulty to finishing the OOC reboot- there are a couple of things being worked on in my spare time with Yuki, so please be patient. A for your problems, those sound like personal internet problems.

#3 Re: Is the OOC Reboot over? on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:45 am

As far as the chatbox not loading or showing up at all for that matter, this is the only forumotion RP forum where I don't see the chatbox show up at all.

The general board tells me that only administrators have permission, only clearly some who are not administrators do have permission. Perhaps there's an issue with the Hollow group?

So far as my PMs not going through, perhaps this is an internet problem. I'm noticing that depends on the amount of bars I have.

Not the case with the emot options though. It looks like I have the option on other forumotion sites. Was this option removed by the programmer?

#4 Re: Is the OOC Reboot over? on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 pm

The sites been in OOC Reboot since 2012 bud. If you need to pass the time, try finding time travel, by the time you figure it out the reboot should be done, and you can travel back to now and reclaim all the time you wasted.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum