Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:10 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda Marluz ;; 3-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

One could say Los Noches was a peaceful place. That one would be lying. Well, normally. Since Anamist had taken over it had become a bit quiet. Manda remembered the day she returned and talked to her old friend. She was glad he was the one who took over, but she also wondered what would have happened had he not. This thought stewed around in her mind for a very long time. She lay there, on her bed, thinking. It was times like this she was glad she had her own place. She was just beginning to think about wanting to move up and make a name for herself when she felt something.

She sat up in bed and blinked. Until now she had only felt the reiatsu of Anamist and that group of fan girls, or at least that is what she called them, that she met when she first arrived. This one, however, was different. Somewhat similar to that of Anamist’s, but not quite as strong as he was currently. Manda blew it off. She was not in the mood for anything to bother her right now. She laid back down and began to relax once more. She was not in the mood for very much as of late. Even her room started to look a bit musty and dusty compared to how Anamist normally kept it. She hoped he did not mind at all, not that she wanted to impress him or anything either.

After a while Manda sat up. Feeling bored she felt maybe it was time to make a change. Smirking, knowing that Anamist would not dare enter her room without permission again, she began to use her reiatsu to change her clothing, changing to different dresses. At times she would make a dress really short, showing off her hollow hole. Other times the dress would touch the ground. Knowing it was summer in the human world she also changed her outfit to some summer time outfits such as a bathing suit. Somewhere in the middle of all that she felt that reiatsu again. She only hoped that the owner would not seek her out since she was too busy having fun being alone and making the small changes she is to her outfit.

Location;; Los Noches
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 379
Tags;; Manda, Anamist
OOC;; Alright. All started.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
In the lovely halls of Las Noches currently resides three Arrancar, Anamist Souigetsu, the current leader of Las Noches. Manda Marluz, a dragon and finally Kuroi Shingetsu whom swore fealty to Anamist. Kuroi had only met one of the occupants and it is about time he introduced himself to the woman who also resides at Las Noches.

Sitting in his quarters the swordsman was doing kata while thinking, he had already been doing it for hours and it was one of the things that made Kuroi able to think at an incredible level. When he finally slashed the last target he nodded his satisfaction before willing his zanpakutou to reform into its pocket watch form, Time to introduce myself, Kuroi thought before setting off to find Manda.

He will admit he was surprised they hadn't run into each other yet but then again the palace is speculated to be larger than the Seireitei, from Kuroi's calculations it would take someone three days to get from one end to the other without Sonido of course but the fact the domed palace was also boasting over one thousand floors was a wonder to Kuroi. With his blueprints he intended to help Anamist with the lay out but not right now.

Kuroi was still quite amazed at the change that had occurred to the once run down fortress, he had transformed the out dated and dainty building into a fortress which would one day dominate the hollow world, even the western lands and Kuroi knew he could get his retribution there and finally bring justice to this world. But that would come later, he still needed more strength so that he could beat Dante and kill him and hopefully Manda was to one to help him he thought as he strolled down the grand hallway to Manda's quarters.

When he finally arrived Kuroi would knock on Manda's door. Upon her opening it he would bow low but rise again and await her response, Hello Miss, I am Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Swordsman and am here to introduce myself. Obviously you are here for Anamist's cause too perhaps you and I could get acquainted? You are indeed very beautiful might I add.

Word Count: 370
Character Count: 2051
Total Word Count: 370

View user profile

on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda remained in her room, changing her outfit from time to time. She wanted to try and find the right outfit to wear to maybe change up her normal everyday wear. As she kept making changes to her outfit she would feel the reiatsu once more. She still did not bother none since it was not that close to her in this big castle, if one could call it that. She still did not pay much mind when she felt the reiatsu begin to move. She felt it was just possibly a group of arrancar moving around together to cause it to be so powerful. She shrugged it off and went back to changing, not noticing that the reiatsu was closing in on her location. She had just removed her last garment and was about to place another one on when she heard a knock at her already open door. She ignored it for a bit, hoping whomever it was would go away. Not long after she heard the knock again. Frustrated she yelled for them to buzz off.
She soon was fully dressed in a new outfit when the knock came one more time. She stormed over to the door, not happy to be interrupted and looked right in the face of Kuroi. Upon seeing her he bowed low for a moment and rose to meet her eyes, or so she hoped. He would then talk, saying, ” Hello Miss, I am Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Swordsman and am here to introduce myself. Obviously you are here for Anamist's cause too perhaps you and I could get acquainted? You are indeed very beautiful might I add.”
Manda just stood there. She was piping mad. First he had the nerve to disturb her when she was doing something she loved, only to bow to her. Then he would introduce himself and call her beautiful. This seemed to have struck a nerve with her. She began to glow red a bit and spoke to him. ”You must not know me very well, Kuroi, or you’d know that I don’t normally like to be disturbed except for by Anamist and I most certainly do not like to be complimented on my looks. It only makes you look like a…….What do those humans call it? …………. A pig. I suggest you learn quickly not to complement me I feel you’ve only just looked at my chest rather than all of me. If your done here I suggest you move along before I begin to bring the pain on. And Yes, I don’t care if you’re a higher level than I am. I’ll still hurt you if only to teach you not to mess with me.” When she would speak his name it would be spat out of her mouth in hatred. She seemed to not like the arrancar before her and really didn’t wish to be around anyone right now. She waited to see if he would leave or continue to stay around.

Word count: 500

View user profile

on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:11 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Normally Kuroi would've given up on the second try when she yelled at him but alas he felt the overbearing need to meet the woman that was strong enough for Anamist to seek her out or something of the sort now he sought her out but obviously it wasn't going so well for first impressions. Luckily for her his eyes didn't wander and he apparently would be staring at her eyes.

Kuroi was no pervert well maybe just a little but he already viewed her body on the way down for his bow but when he looked back up he was staring right into her eyes which would appear either intimidating or angering for Manda considering Kuroi's large smile on his face. Kuroi was however on the point of laughing but didn't show any sign, she was a bright red and obviously he wasn't getting anywhere by doing this although he listened to every word she said and thought carefully on his response as one wrong step could break the ice.

Ahh, yes. I obviously don't know anything about you. Why else would I be here aside from the fact I wanted to meet you and get acquainted with my allies after all Anamist or no Anamist we must learn to get along and work together. In terms of your beauty I do apologise but I have come to appreciate true beauty in the world and like to comment on it, despite your lovely frame your dual coloured eyes really do strike me as if I would be struck by lightning if the ocean in your eye didn't drown me first. He said with great manners all while watching her actions, gestures and hints to tell him what she was feeling and to maybe associate these gestures with her mood.

You must crave battle, if that be so I will happily"play" your game although do try not to mess up my clothes as I cannot create mine as you do yours so I would prefer to not ruin your lovely image. Oh and shall we make a wager, I win you and I will have a proper introduction but if I loose then feel free to never have to speak to me again He said as he laid his bait, she couldn't possibly win could she?

Word Count: 389
Character Count: 2023
Total Word Count: 759

View user profile

on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda had to stop and believe Kuroi was not looking at her chest. For sure he was looking deep into her eyes. The detail he gave her would only be gotten if he was looking there. She slowly was starting to trust him, but not fully. Her dress was still flowing a bit red as she looked at him, mainly for getting into her personal space uninvited. He then mentioned something along the lines of a battle. This caught her interest a bit. But not just any battle, he put a wager to it. He wins and there is a proper introduction by him. She wins he will leave her alone if she wished.

She had to admit she needed to think on this. It is true that he took the time to search her out and lately she has been short tempered. She just contributed to being back in Las Notches. She gave it no real thought, however, to anything other than that. Maybe she did have a need to fight. It had been quite some time since the last battle she was in and maybe she was itching to take out her frustration on someone or something. Seemed that maybe, just maybe, Kuori wanted to fight as well. He did seem to challenge her after all. As she thought all this trough her dressed returned to its normal white color.

After a while she did finally reply to the arrancar before her, but only so that he would know that she was still thinking, maybe. ”Seems like a pretty decent offer. It’ll be a challenge to go up against you, being stronger than I am and all. I’ll take you up on it, however. I’ll do my best to give you a good battle. I cannot guarantee that I will not tear or scorch your clothes, however. Once in deep battle I lose all control at times. I hope you can understand that. Please forgive me in advance should that happen.”

She only hoped he would understand about his clothing should she harm them. She would not really be doing it on purpose. She would be doing her best to do as he asked, however, trying to make sure to keep the information well in her mind as she fought. She did want to add one more thing. ”I only ask we don’t fight here in the middle of the castle. Let’s take this outside and a bit away from the castle. I’m sure Anamist would appreciate that.” With that said she waited for his reply.

Word count: 428

View user profile

on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:53 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Seeing her angry Kuroi took note of the dress with flowing red which would match a river of blood and/or fire but deep down Kuroi knew he was winning her trust, many in the past had too became trusting of him,and then realised how manipulative he really was, people who once hated him adore him, his choices taken over others. He was the perfect negotiator but right now he didn't see much point or use for Manda's trust but he knew it was possibly for being allies or something.

Also interesting was her time used on the making of her decision, was Kuroi correct with her lust for battle. Possibly but not to the extent of fighting just for the sake of fighting but she must really be held into the need for battle and of course it was in the races of Hueco Mundo's nature to battle and get stronger. Survival is key and only the fittest win. The dress turning white was a sign of relief for the swordsman though since she seemed to be more calm and less angry.

Hearing her response Kuroi smiled wider, he was very pleased at the answer but was a bit impressed she told him that she would fight him even though she knew he was stronger. He did find her comment on the clothes quite funny and chuckled at the end of her phrase. Do not worry, I won't harm you to seriously but I am quite sure I can survive the full extent of your wrath and hopefully my clothes can too.

After his sentence she would suggest they fight somewhere else, outside of the fortress sounded best for the fight which they would be having, hopefully it didn't get to out of hand.I know just the spot for our little bit of fun, it is open and flat with no chance of damage to anywhere with importance he said before holding out his hand in a gesture and if she took it the world would flash,and they would be outside of Las Noches on an open white field. Anamist shouldn't have any damage to his fortress. Shouldn't being the key word there.

Word Count: 369
Character Count:1926
Total Word Count: 1128

View user profile

on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:28 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda would eventually take his hand, but not right away. She would be hesitant at first, still not trusting him to the fullest. After all, he was still in her personal space uninvited. Once her hand touched his, however, they would be transported in a flash to an open white field. She looked around, knowing that they must b far from Los Noches now and should not cause any harm to the building as she requested. She knew her attacks could go wild at time, especially the lightning. She didn’t want to risk a stray bolt hitting somewhere of importance or someone of importance. She nodded her approval as she walked around the area, curious as to her surroundings. Once familiar with the area she felt confident that all would be good here and that it should be a good fight. She vowed to herself that she would give it her all in this fight and not just take it easy. She knew it would not be an easy fight since Kuroi was stronger than her, but that was a risk she wanted to take, for now at least. She only hoped that she would learn and improve herself from this battle, learning what worked and what did not. By doing so she would also improve herself and, maybe someday, keep moving up and up.

As all this went through her head she would walk around the area, still surveying it and taking in what there was to offer. That seemed not so much right now, but that could always change. She had no idea at all what type of fighter Kuroi would be. She also did not know much at all about him. This was something she liked, but half despised as well since she was walking into this friendly fight somewhat blind. Then again, so was he. After quite a while of walking and thinking to herself she would take a position not far away from where Kuroi was standing. She would be facing him, a small smirk on her face. She then used her reiatsu to shorten her dress and get herself ready for combat. Knowing first strikes meant all and then nothing at the same time she would wait for him to ready himself and see if he would attack first, or let her do the honors.

Word count: 391

View user profile

on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
After what seemed like a minute or so Manda finally let her desire to battle him take precedence over the fact she didn't fully trust him. As the two ended up on the plain the ground was undulating sand which added a wave effect, while not exactly watching her Kuroi began to survey the area and took in the pointy tree heads to one side and a grouping of rocks on the other but mainly the area was quite flat and open, not Kuroi's best field since he used a lot of close combat and close quarters fighting styles which would help Manda get an edge.

Upon Manda analysing him funnily enough he was going the exact same thing but he found her appearance to give away her nature while he appeared to be like Anamist, would she think they fought similarly and if so she wasn't going to go well. But he had already gotten through a couple of things like a checklist. Mask Fragment suggests Dragon Resurreccion or something of the sort, Blue and Yellow are dominant colours and maybe they suggest lightning for yellow with her bright highlights. The blue could represent anything from the sky or water but the water sounded more like it in his mind, it conducts electricity quite well so he should avoid getting wet.

When she took up a position Kuroi looked at her as he snapped back to reality, he watched Manda shorten her dress and Kuroi would nod before removing his right glove, after tugging it off by the fingers he did the same to his left and would let them drop onto the sand. His left hand would have a strange marking on it and Manda might catch a glimpse but it would remain unknown it was his contract with Anamist. He would then pull out a old looking pocket watch and will it to explode into darkness finally it reformed into his zanpakutou. The black blade which he would hold in his left hand and have its point in the soft sandy ground but ready to attack Manda if necessary.

Ladies first, my dear he said trying to make her think less of the situation and blind her into charging at him which would work in his favour as a close combat fighter and now he simply appeared to be defenceless and still taunting her into losing her temper.

Word Count: 402
Character Count: 2154
Total Word Count: 1530

View user profile

on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:03 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda was not fully aware that he was going around the area as she was, looking at all and trying to see where one could gain an advantage.  She knew that this would be a tough battle for her and that she needed to concentrate hard and fully if she were to even have a slight chance of winning.  

After standing ready she looked at Kuroi and watched as he took off his gloves and brought out his Zanpakutou.  She found this a bit odd since she still had not drawn hers.  Manda shrugged this off and felt that the best way to start was to get rid of the dryness of the area.  Slowly she began to glow her usual green, bringing her reiatsu around her to draw the water she needed to her.  This being a dryer area that she is used to it took a bit longer to gather what she needed, but soon she had it all.  A small storm began to form overhead as her arms rose up.  Taking to the air with her reiatsu she would wait till she had enough of a storm cloud above them before letting the rain fall.  It was a steady rain and fast rain, one that would cause flash flooding if she deemed it to since she controlled the water.  She let the ground saturate, working to get Kuroi wet as well in hopes to try and weaken him a tad.
Manda smiled as the water soon was beginning to pool in some areas where there was indents in the ground.  It was at that time that she made her first strike.  She lowered one of her arms and pointed right at Kuroi.  Knowing he would dodge this one she prepared another to hit not far from him, and many more in different directions he would take, about 20 in all for now.  Should any hit he would only feel a bit of tingling like one would get from a static shock, but amplified slightly due to the moisture he would most likely be covered in.  Nothing fatal or life threatening but a mark would be left where he was stuck.  Manda would laugh aloud as she would throw a few more his way, wanting to see how he’d react to her “Sudden Storm” attack.  She would also wait to see what moves or attack he would use, wondering if he fought like Anamist, or had his own way of fighting.

Word Count: 413

OOC: Sorry it took a while.  I had no muse when I read this the other day.  I seem to have found some real quick before heading to work today.  Yesterday I was not even on at all due to work/school work.  Sorry about that.  Hope this makes up for it.  If anything needs to change pm me and I'll do my best to fix it.  Otherwise, have fun.  Don't care what you do just no autohit.  And don't forget, we do need to draw this out to 3 pages worth at least.  ^_^

View user profile

on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:19 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi stood as he watched Manda, he waited and finally she made her move. The air around him began to fill with moisture and then he knew that he element had something to do with water, not only that it would make sense for her to use electricity to inflict more damage with water as the conductor. Unfortunately he couldn't stop getting wet but he sure as hell wasn't going to stand on the ground but neither would he float in the cloud cover.

Lightning was attracted to the earth and considering the fact that she may be able to manipulate and control electricity she could electrify the entire wet ground to shock him but the clouds might just also hold the electricity to shock him, not to mention clouds were moisture and it too would make him very conductive and so there was only middle ground. Kuroi noted that she also began to float to be in the sky possibly to maybe gain an advantage by being on his ground.

While standing there Kuroi would begin to channel his reiatsu into his zanpakutou as a catalyst, his signature technique would be offered to Manda soon but it would take a while to gather the reiatsu needed into the blade, his +1 AR in Strength added to make him two tiers higher in physical damage but Cortador Viento can also add another point. This would give him great advantage in physical combat but Manda could obviously keep her distance as of now she owned the battlefield. Upon her attack if she went through with it Kuroi would begin using sonido in quick succession but not as she would expect, every time he dodged one he would appear to be closer than her this was because he was using it to advance on her position to attack in close combat, unfortunately he took a single bolt to his right shin and received a small shock which didn't seem to affect him but truly it felt like a small bee had stung him and he wasn't going to be weighed down by this.

Word Count: 351
Character Count: 1884
Total Word Count: 1881

Techniques used/charging:

Technique Name: Cortador Viento
Technique Description: Cortador Viento harnesses the power of the sharpness, by using his blade Kuroi gathers his reiatsu into it before slashing in a wide arc. Despite it appearing that nothing happened a strong and sharp wave of power which cuts and pushes back, it takes one post to gather the reiatsu and on the second he can release the wave, it also serves a different purpose after the first post the technique adds +1 AR in strength until the reiatsu is released the reiatsu can be held in the blade for as long as he wishes. After use it takes as many posts he held it go cool down eg. Kuroi uses it for five posts before firing it so it takes five posts to cool down.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Targets of this level are pushed back very far, they also experience deep wounds which slice through flesh easily, the bones can easily be broken from the impact. The targets bleed heavily for two posts and have a chance at broken bones.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Targets of this level are pushed far back, they also experience deep wounds which slice through flesh easily, the bones can be broken from the impact. The targets bleed heavily for a post and have a chance at broken bones.
Opponent is of Equal Tier Targets of this level are pushed back a moderate distance, they also experience medium wounds which slice through flesh easily, the bones can be broken from the impact. The targets bleed badly for the post the would was inflicted
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Targets experience reasonable push back from the force but move very little, the wounds inflicted are not serious but can be very bad. The wind cuts through the flesh with some resistance and bones cannot be broken.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Targets aren't pushed back but can be thrown off balance. Wounds seem to be worse than they are but aren't serious and no bones can be broken. If strong enough the target can disperse the wind via reiryoku etc.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum