Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:14 pm

The escapee coughed as some of the airborne sand met his face. The medically grafted head attached to him sneezed, sending acidic fluids into the sands. This was one of the most disgusting sights Grizaz had been preview to in his existence, but he couldn’t afford to be distracted by it, not now; not against an adversary this strong.

While Grizaz didn’t expect the sudden appearance of a glowing blade his plan wasn’t effected any less. His opponent decided to use his armed hand, which at this point seemed to be the dominant. In doing so, he would have to turn for the blade to make contact. Even as the glowing blade of cero stopped Grizaz’s own radiant green blade, he could still use his opponent’s turning to his advantage. If the Black Swordsman wished for his black edged weapon to make contact, a weapon of such length had to travel along a longer path than the unarmed hand. It was simple physics. This created an opening Grizaz took full advantage of as he used his own unarmed hand to quickly strike at any of several pressure points along his opponent’s dominant arm. If it landed, his strength in that limb would be impacted. At the very least, this would act defensively and change the course of the second strike, allowing him to escape it.

“You’re the strongest opponent I’ve faced in my entire 12 years in this world. Let’s see if this helps to close the gap.” He would say leaping backwards, gracefully flipping midair if he landed his technique. "Now then..." He would continue. "As promised. I assumed the name Graziz Ezino upon assuming my new life here in this world."

#12 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
At first Kuroi was moving to attack but then his plan changed, when he was hit the first time by Grizaz's onslaught of pressure point jabs only one would hit but that is because the swordsman used sonído to disappear and appear a few meters from Grizaz. His right hand was hanging limp from the elbow down but Kuroi only smiled more.

After dispersing the cero weapon he used to block Grizaz's attack the Zanpakutou in his hand would be transitioned into his left hand and sadly for Grizaz it wasn't a disadvantage. Kuroi has been alive for over 5000 years and in that time he has mastered the sword, with both hands and one might say he is better with his left than right because most expect a right hand opponent. It was a simple trick the ambidextrous swordsman liked to play.

My pleasure to show you how small in this world you really are however I will admit you have guts to fight me even now when the odds are clearly in my favour. Now that I have your name you may have mine, Kuroi Shingetsu or the Black Swordsman Kuroi said introducing his name to the conversation but would stand and wait for Grizaz's next move in the spar since his limp lower right arm was tucked behind his back like a fencing stance.
View user profile

#13 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 pm

"Kuroi Shingetsu, don't tell me that wasn't your dominant hand." Grizaz said, smirking. The escapee let out yet another cough. This time, a bit of smoke followed. It rolled out of his mouth and nostrils. Likewise, smoke also poured from the mouth of the head which was grafted to his body. "And here I thought I stood a fighting chance. I wonder if those within Las Noches are just as strong." He continued, honestly having no clue, now that his digital pesquisa device was broken.

He spun his sword for a moment. Flashes of green came from it as the sounds from its infinite sharpness echoed outwards in all directions. He vanished from site and made a straight line for his opponent. Rather than meet him head on, he jumped over Kuroi, twisting midair to slash down at him.

#14 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi smiled wickedly as his sword seemed to represent the pure darkness and death that Kuroi was capable of. The fact that Grizaz couldn't believe the legendary swordsman wasn't ambidextrous was almost painful and hurtful to his reputation, not that he cared though. He nodded before answering his opponent's question, Do not worry, death should come more swiftly with this hand... he said but didn't get to finish because the escapee and his second head were coughing smoke which made him turn to Grizaz but he didn't care.

One more post and then Kuroi would just hand him over, he actually gave not a single care about the arrancar and only did it for a battle. He didn't care for the fate of the escapee and he only delayed the battle and killing of Grizaz so he had reason to toss him away. When Grizaz went to attack him with a long range attack Kuroi slashed and blocked with his own zanpakutou but by moving to be a vertical line from the sword he was able to avoid the damage and would then focus on the assassin himself. With a side step the demon would move to dodge his first attack and put a small cut along his side with his zanpakutou blade.
View user profile

#15 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 am

Grizaz expected a fighter of Kuroi's calibur to dodge such an obvious strike. His mid-flip slash was made more obvious still without the use of some distracting element. Hiding the more serious threat behind something negligeable was a classic tactic in his arsenal. Before mounting his twist a simple flick of his wrists and he split his single blade into two.

Now wielding a blade in both hands he was met on his side with his opponent's edge. Sheets of chrome instantly erupted from the slash leaving exposed skin. Though, even he admitted early on, whether covered in armor or not, his twin piercers were the only true protection offered when faving one such as this. He unleashed a volley of slashes, while working to maneuver himself towards this Black Swordsman's back.

By now the swordsman was used to Grizaz's initial fighting style. He would be expecting him to hold off on serious offense until his defense allowed him to get out of Kuroi's frontal attack radius. This however, would be where Grizaz decided to try something unusual. Every so often the chrome assassin tossed in a bala slash so that his foe would not only have to worry about the bala, but a secondary slash  which would quickly follow. Flashes of brilliant emerald hid the sharpened metal slashes that would follow them.

The entire time the smoke rolling from the facial openings of the escapee grew denser. He began clawing at his own chest in agony. Red embers began flying from the incisions grafting the misplaced head to his body.

#16 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi took note of the dual wield but even a single sword could take in two equally, sure Grizaz could take multiple angles but he could never put his entire weight and strength into his attacks, now without interest Kuroi would duck low when he went for the back and attempt to flip Grizaz onto his back ad in doing so hold his blade to his neck which could be his death but strangely death wouldn't come.

You have survived me for more than ten minutes, a feat which few could pull off and for that you have earned mercy. I honour my agreement and the escapee is yours. he would say before walking back to Las Noches and going to reside for a while.

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I have been back to school and it had been crazy. This is mainly a findih post as m left him alive and all if you want. Finally sorry about not taking any or minimal hits as I really didn't want Kuroi to have any recent wounds for his battle with Manda.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum