Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:23 am

Every so often a Hollow decided to breach the terms of their agreement with The Maker. Every so often, a Hollow found that they weren’t cut out for their given line of work or that they couldn’t withstand the horrors they were being subjected to. Power sounds good to everyone, until they’re made to pay for that power. In exchange for ridding themselves of the hunger, the threat of regression, there are many Hollows that made promises that they couldn’t keep. For a moment Grizaz wondered what this specific Arrancar promised. Power in exchange for their regenerating limbs? Revenge in exchange for a century of service? It didn’t matter.

Even with safeguards put in place to stop Hollows and Arrancar from escaping, some still managed to. This one was studious enough to remove the explosive implanted in his body. That meant that responsibility for containing this Regardless, by leaving before his time, he was guaranteed to carry secrets within his very flesh; secrets The Maker had no interest in sharing with others. Though it must be said that rare, was the Arrancar scientist that could reverse engineer his work; rare meaning it had never happened before. Few have escaped Mx. Macquinarey’s clutches and none have escaped since Grizaz Ezino became head of retrieval operations.

Judging from the direction the escapee was heading it wouldn’t be long before he reached Las Noches palace. The location had been abandoned for the most part, except for the occasional squatter as Grizaz understood it. However, as of late, it was a well-known fact among those in The Maker’s encampment that certain power houses have begin to gather there. The escapee was likely desperate enough to seek help from one of them. This was a huge mistake on their part. It was already uncommon for Grizaz to be sent to retrieve a runaway and bring them back alive. Due to the close proximity to Las Noches it was unlikely that even Grizaz could subdue them without notice and carry him or her back. It was far easier to kill this one than risk them falling into the wrong hands. Though they were in the wrong hands the moment they were unfortunate enough to make the acquaintance of Mx. Macquinarey.

Reports indicated that the Arrancar was injured before escaping and that this would slow them down. His digital pesquisa device agreed informed him that this may very well be true. Though the Arrancar had about a day’s head start, its reiatsu signature was close after only an hour of travel. They were moving extremely slow considering that they were a modified being of Mx. Macquinarey’s making. Grizaz was scheduled to intercept the runaway exactly five miles from the outer walls of Las Noches palace. Though his Gemelo Presion Cortar focused every ounce of his spiritual pressure to make him undetectable to those using pesquisa, if there was a battle, he would likely draw the attention of those who were already sensing the escapee approaching the grand stone structure.

There was no trail of blood to follow or no broken bones to slow him down. The lone escapee now trecked through the white desert and its eternal night sky as fast as he could. Though he’d been planning his escape for years, there were certain unexpected occurrences which complicated his plans. Mx. Macquina’s last operation was created one of those complications. As he made his way through the coarse sands he was overwhelmed with regret. He could have evolved on his own without selling his body. He could have thrived in this savage land filled only with ravenous murderous intent, but he didn’t. It was only after looking at his body, fully unclothed, just days ago that he realized he’d made the biggest mistake in his entire existence. He only hoped that this mistake wouldn’t spell the end of that existence.

With each passing step he wished that he could undo what had been done to him, he wished that he could rip away every modification, and burn them all. Above all, he wished that he could remove the bandages which covered his monstrous form from head to toe, or what he wished was toe. The mass of bandages covering the mass that was implanted into his shoulder came loose. He began to tighten it again, because it came completely undone, when Las Noches was finally in clear view.

The sight renewed his vigor, but in his current state, even with that renewed drive, he couldn’t perform sonido to close the distance. He would have to settle with limping along slightly faster. Though he'd given up his belief in a higher power centuries ago, he prayed now. "Please...please god someone please help me..." He muttered.

#2 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:44 am

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Endless sands, nothing more than a world where the dead whom have fallen end up. What a hell hole but the world made you strong, those that evolved to become the highest of the highest flourished with everything they could want int this world. One of those people were Kuroi, the Black Swordsman. Funnily enough the world had also produced many more like him, Anamist Souigetsu who was now on a crusade to save Hueco Mundo and the rest of these evolved lords and ladies.

In the warmth of his room Kuroi was reading, the book he was reading was old and torn but actually appeared to be a tome instead of a normal book. He had retrieved it many centuries ago and what he read was in the lost language of Latin, one that the black haired butler enjoyed greatly. He looked up for a moment, he must have been reading for an hour or two but one thing stuck in his mind. What is that spiritual signature, I have been feeling it for a day now and it is only getting closer. I will go have a peek, no need to bother Anamist over such a thing but last thing needed is someone to spoil this plan. He thought before snapping the book shut in one swift motion.

Upon leaving his room he walked past the room which the latest occupant of Las Noches now inhabited, the Dragon Queen although he knew her not by that name or had even met her at all as of yet. Soon he really must meet her. Exiting on the roof Kuroi saw a small black spec on the pristine white sand, the one who was approaching. In one quick jump he appeared in front of the runnaway. Halt! I am the Black Swordsman, what business do you have at Las Noches?!? he called, not using his politeness Kuroi was going for intimidation, he also used his most known alias: The Black Swordsman, someone feared by a lot and hopefully the name gave him realisation to who he was dealing with. But Kuroi was most intrigued about what happened to him, he was covered in bandages and appeared to be incredibly "damaged".
View user profile

#3 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:15 pm

The escapees eyes lit up with new hope at the arrival of the Arrancar. This "Black Swordsman" may very well kill him, but even that would be better than going back and facing whatever Mx. Macquinarey had in store. Whoever he was, he had to be powerful. He must have created a renowned reputation for himself. The way he introduced himself suggested that he was well known. To be well known in this land where the strong fight and die all the time was no small feet. The runaway wasn’t aware of this Black Swordsman, however, he was relatively young for an Arrancar and the majority of his life was spent in the confines of The Maker’s research facility.

“Please, help me…” He pleaded, continuing on his limped path towards the warrior. “I have secrets, valuable secrets.” He continued. “If you protect me from Him, they’re all yours.” He said, kneeling at the man’s feet.

Three miles till intercept. Two miles till intercept. Grizaz was cutting it close this time. One mile till intercept before his digital pesquisa devise began picking up on something. The device began to malfunction the moment it picked up on whomever happened to reach his target before he did. This wasn’t good no matter how he looked at it.

If the target was killed, his remains may be brought into the palace and that would provide a new set of challenges for the chrome covered assassin. Quarter mile till intercept. If the escapee were allowed to live, well, that would present an even bigger problem, as they would absolutely trade secrets in exchange for sanctuary. He needed to end this quickly.

Grizaz could now see his target, as well as the one who met him first. This meant the Arrancar who stood before his target likely saw him too. No matter, his mission was clear. The escape had to be terminated and his body destroyed. He continued on his speedy course making a direct line towards the runaway, drawing a single blade.

Now was the time to strike, before the escapee realized Grizaz had arrived. He drew his edged weapon in a wide arch seeking to behead the runaway but stop just short of making contact with the bandaged lump which was clearly added to his body by Mx. Macquinarey. For all Grizaz knew, it was an explosive. His weapon would come close to the standing Arrancar's legs, but miss by a hair's width.

#4 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi looked almost impassive, completely void of any emotion. He stood unmoving as he saw the Arrancar plead for his protection, one must understand though in this world mercy was unexistent it was almost sad for Kuroi to watch not in the fact he was in pain but the fact his race was truely this weak.

Now the mention of secrets made a hint of interest spark in his mind, who is he? Kuroi asked with curiosity but as  Kuroi reared his head once again, mainly due to the fact he hated to look down he saw something dart towards the kneeling whelp. With a powerful throw the arrancar in front of him disappeared before the sword hit his neck, but the sword just clipped the butler's pants. This one really wanted to die.

Kuroi would look the the arrancar whom was still poised in his stike position and if he saw the arrancar the poor deformed thing was in a pile about five meters to Kuroi's left. But that didn't matter to the swordsman he moved in an attempt to grab the chrome plate covered would be assaliant by his neck. What business to you have here? If it is for the arrancar you will answer to me, I am the Black Swordsman and I have taken interest in the arrancar. This means you better try not to take or kill him. Understand? At the end of his speech Kuroi would hold Grizaz's neck and squeeze, of course if he didn't hold him then Kuroi would sonido to guard his new prize and stand over him, however Kuroi himself felt the wonder to why the assassin had no reiryoku signature. It wopuld make the fight a lot harder for him but none the less, he was stronger than the average arrancar.
View user profile

#5 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Would this become a brawl like two animals fighting over a piece of meat? A deep sigh came from Grizaz after preparing to leap backwards. This Arrancar was incredibly fast. Though he just barely missed at grabbing at his throat, tossing the escapee who was kneeling at his feet at such a speed was no easy task. He was good, perhaps too good. Perhaps it was best to talk to this man before engaging him in a battle which could prove costly to both sides.

“Unfortunately for you, he already gave his life to another. His journey here made that life forfeit.” He continued as the Black swordsman vanished from sight, only to reappear in between Grizaz and his target. “If you’re so interested, I’ll bring him back to after I’m done with him. I’m certain his ashes will fascinate you just as much.” He continued.

The landing rattled his bandages loose. The runaway propped himself up in the sand and began thanking his apparent savior. “You won’t regret this. I have information that would be valuable to anyone. I don’t know what’s going on in there, but I’m sure there are some inside who would benefit” The bandaged Arrancar celebrated, turning to face Grizaz while smirking in the most devilish manner. That grin died the moment he locked eyes with the man in chrome. “You’re Him, aren’t you? You’re real...”

His silence spoke volumes. This Arrancar knew the risk involved with running away and now he was in the presence of the ultimate consequence. Grizaz sheathed his sword and popped the cap on his zanpakuto container in one fluid movement. The augmented Arrancar flinched from the unexpected movement causing his bandages to come completely unraveled. Grizaz had played witness to more of Mx. Macquinarey’s experiments than he cared to, he even found himself subject to a few, but this was something new to his eyes.

An additional head had been grafted to the escapee’s body. Stitches and surgical markers riddled the area between the base of his neck and shoulder. The head appeared to be quite inhuman. The skin covering it was covered in either scales or bony plates of some sort. Its eyes slowly parted to reveal a set of deep red orbs. “Mx...is it...over?” It spoke in a deep raspy voice, revealing several sharp yet rotted teeth. “My temporary body? I can’t see…” It continued, before a series of sickening stomach turning burps produced thick gray colored vomit. The vomit sizzled when it hit the skin of the host body and ate away at the sand once it trickled down onto the ground.

“Why...me…?” The Arrancar screamed. He felt nothing. The Maker was at least considerate enough to load him up on pain medication. But that was the only kindness afforded this lowly soul. Grizaz had almost begun to feel pity for him. Of course, he did sign up for this. After all, the only subjects who are taken against their will are those who will die shortly after.

“Well now…” Grizaz interrupted. “As I was saying, he’s really of no use to you. Whatever secrets he’s promised are simply delusions. As you can see his own body is turning against him.” He continued, hoping that this Black Swordsman either wouldn’t notice, or recognize the sutras which clearly allowed for the added head to remain attached.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll spar you for him.”

#6 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi stood unwavering at the arrancar, well he was clearly an arrancar to Kuroi despite his chrome plating and armour. He saw no point in allowing the arrancar to describe past agreements although to be honest Kuroi felt he should give the arrancar back since he abandoned and squandered his word, liars can never be trusted. Ashes? You're quite a funny person aren't you, is it funny when I rip the intestines out of you stomach while you're still alive, I don't think so but it would be "fasinating"' Kuroi said mocking the assassin, obviously Kuroi needed to show people that the Black Swordsman is no laughing matter and someone who is extremely dangerous.

Kuroi took no notice of the runnaway's bandages loosening before him, he was staring intently at the assassin, for a moment the swordsman looked back at Las Noches, when he turned back he had a grin on his face. The pocket watch in his breast pocket would explode into darkness before forming a deep black katana in his hand the katana was pure black and the sheathe was still formed as a pocket watch, clearly he didn't need it right now.

You're not him, you're a pawn. Someone expendable and able to be replaced, now how about I simply give "him" a reason to replace you... before Kuroi finished the experiment flinched from the movement of the chrome assassin whom was also preparing for a fight but this was more than Kuroi expected.

Now this was interesting beyond Kuroi's mind, for a second he was clearly shocked by the appearance of a "second head" which was clealy grafted onto the experiment, definately artificial. What was the thing, it clearly had conciousness and could think but as it spoke its rotted sharp teeth appeared and the head spat vomit. Acid. The escapee was terrified but Kuroi looked at the chrome plated man.

I accept your challenge, might I have your name. I like to kill those who I let live when I meet them again, of course I hope I don't accidently kill you right now. But I will wager you this, last ten minutes against me and I will give him to you anyway, do you accept? Kuroi asked. The fun had begun.

(OOC: What tier is Grizaz currently for the battle, also ten minutes in post time shall we say 5-6 posts?)
View user profile

#7 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:39 am

((Let's aim for 5 posts. Let's treat him as a 3-2 for now.))

"Underestimate me at your own risk. For now you may call me Him." Grizaz stated. He was already talking more than he normally would as he would have were he a human given this type of job. Then, an unusual thought occurred inspired by his current circumstances. He was now assassin in a land where no one knew of him. Even if this single opponent were to learn his name, there was no way for him to use it against him.

He drew his glowing green edged weapon performing a single midair slash."Survive for more than five minutes, and I'll give you my actual name." He said before performing a sonido along a half circular path, appearing at the Black Swordsman's unarmed side. Instead of focusing on striking his original target, he focused on completing his duel. He stabbed at his opponent's rib cage. Though the strike wasn't intended to cause harm, his opponent's reaction would allow him to gauge his reflexes in a way that would allow him a quick escape if needed.

#8 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi appeared uninterested to say the least, he stood passively by like a statue whic didn't even react to Grizaz's comments. He was indeed bored, the assassin had taken the bait obviously Kuroi was a master swordsman by alias alone and yet the assassin still attacks, not the sharpest tool in the shed but those swords were indeed sharpened to perfection only Kuroi's own blade has ever looked so fine in his eyes.

Funnyily enough while he was talking about his name Kuroi had already looked at all methods of attack, maybe the assassin should think more and that brain wouldn't be so blunt. Kuroi's movements would appear quite fast for Grizaz and while he moved himself in a circular motion Kuroi had taken a step to use sonido and move around him to his exposed back however this wasn't Kuroi going to kill instantly he was teaching the fool some lesson in fighting and if Grizaz was to slow He would feel the blunt bottom of Kuroi's zanpakutou's hilt his his head and send him flying away for a meter or two. But Kuroi's +1 AR in strength due to weapon mastery made him three tiers higher than Grizaz's defense or offends and he was curious to see the result of his attack.

Are you a fool? Be glad my blade wasn't there to make contact, you have no skill he would say if his attack was successful.
View user profile

#9 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:38 am

The moment Kuroi vanished from sight it became apparent that he would either place distance between himself and Grizaz, or move to bypass Grizaz’s defenses by attacking his most vulnerable area. Being he called himself “The Black Swordsman”, it was quite obvious that he would perform the latter option. This meant that he would attack Grizaz’s back. However, in doing so, he was also leaving the arrancar he’d taken interest in prior to the chrome covered warrior’s arrival, completely vulnerable.He was clearly more accustomed to killing than defending.

Still, depending on how this swordsman attacked him, it could spell his end. He pivoted on a single foot to find his opponent standing there as expected. Before he could prepare a proper defense, the base of Kuroi’s hilt collided with his abdomen. The force of it pushed him backwards. Kicking a small cloud of sand into the air in his wake. This served as perfect cover for his zanpakuto to do what he’d intended. The cloud of smoke that was his blade entered the body of his target unnoticed, blanketed by the small sand flurry that arose and slowly began to settle.

The digital pesquisa sensor in his head had shut off. Smoke rolled from his head piece followed by a few sparks. Had he been struck in his head? Well, clearly. But he didn’t feel it. Was this the result of what was called hierro? He sure could have used this while carrying out his missions as a human. This hierro was so much lighter than kevlar. This new body of his was a thing of wonder. In the grand scope of things, he’d only been an arrancar for twelve years. Human youth of similar age were still learning about their bodies.

A real life battle situation like this, with an opponent of this caliber was something he was unaccustomed to. Were he not so close to Las Noches he would find out all of what his body was capable of, however he couldn’t draw attention from others who may reside within. Now that his digital pesquisa device was broken, there was no telling if anyone from the palace was already on their way.

“I know of at least one person of notable reputation the would disagree with that statement Black Swordsman”. He said, again circling around to his opponent’s unguarded side with his Gemelo Presion Cortar firmly held in one hand. This time, he planted himself at his opponent’s side and delivered a quick stab while preparing his unarmed hand for countermeasures.

#10 Re: Little Lamb ((Private)) on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
As Grizaz went flying and Kuroi's attack was successful he seemed to have a bored look on his face as Grizaz went flying of course he had no clue he had just witnessed the escapee inhale something usable by Grizaz's zanpakutou. Again boring, Kuroi had currently began analysing what he knew about his opponent, a close combat fighter like Kuroi but no where near as strong, obviously using technology for his helmet shot sparks of electricity. But Kuroi couldn't help but notice his bait hadn't been taken, despite it looking like he wasn't defending the escapee he was in fact using the experiment as bait but obviously Grizaz was either to smart or to honourable to attack the arrancar while in a duel.

Ironically the event was on replay. Grizaz once again attacked Kuroi's unarmed side but this time the Espada level arrancar didn't move. In fact he did nothing but lift his hand and form a cero, a pure black ball of darkness which suddenly formed into a katana, Cero Hojá with his new weapon Kuroi would use it as a makeshift sword to collide with Grizaz's sword all while bringing his own zanpakutou to attack his opponent's exposed arm.

Fortunately for the assassin Kuroi's Cero Hojá didn't get the +1 AR boost in strength when it collided for it lacked bring either a physical weapon or his zanpakutou though the second strike would have the boost and would inflict more damage if it hit his exposed arm. Will the tide turn in Kuroi's favour or perhaps the assassin has some other tricks up his sleeve?
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum