Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Mantaining the unnatural order (Private) on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:12 am

Dante CarmesíHoja ;; 2-1 ;; Arrancar ;; Male

Dante sat alone in his castle, his dark crimsoned coated hands rested on the black marble of his throne as his eyes were ever drawn to the glow of Hueco Mundo's moon as it not only lit up the dark throne room a little more then the torches burning gently around the room. He understood there were talks of a rival organization building within Las Nochas's walls, especially with recent events of shinigami and arrancar fights popping up, it seemed that things were getting rather interesting within these hollowed grounds. Although he felt rather left out of the fights, feeling the twisted spiritual pressures all across Hueco Mundo had stirred his blood, leaving him clawing at the throne he sat upon, his armored nails leaving scratch marks in the onyx marble of his throne.

He stood up and walked to the open arc that surrounded his throne room, the light of the torches illuminating his unique crimson colored mask fragment and gauntlets that glowed a bloody red in the light of the flames as he looked upon the mountains and sand that was his kingdom and his lands that he controlled within the west.

"The recent fights have stirred my blood, I can smell the spiritual pressure of a strong arrancar and another one, he smells good, like a shinigami, but one who has been marked for death by my brother, it seems that he's starting to poke around to, but my body aches and I need something to fuck or fight, I wonder which it will be today," Dante spoke almost poetically for one called the blood wraith, before his mouth twisted and contorted into a wicked grin, revealing only a small part of his darkness, musing over the recent clashes of spiritual pressure that had just come within detectable distance of the western land's borders. They felt strong, although it seemed that his brother had marked a shinigami, judging by the scent of the shinigami's spiritual pressure, although weirdly, Dante thought that his brother would have already devoured this shinigami and returned to his original form, yet he appeared to be asleep as he only detected the shinigami's spiritual pressure in control, not his brother's, but it excited him that now, at least he knew that when he disappeared about three hundred years ago, he did not die, which pleased Dante before he went back to his throne, turning to his guards that stood around the room.

"That will be all, men, return to your quarters, I am tired of your presence, tell the cooks to fix me a meal of roasted boar hollows with a sauce made of their blood and cooking fluids, but besides that, you are dismissed," Dante told his royal guard, sending them out to fix him his meal. They bowed to him and left without another word, knowing the last time someone was stupid enough to question lord Dante's safety and wishing to remain with him, he was incinerated by his cero, making it clear that Dante was not so weak as to need his guards after he had dismissed them for the night. He continued his gaze on the moon, closing his eyes, not sleeping, just enjoying the momentary peace to try and still the blood in his veins long enough for his meal to arrive, so he may devour their flesh to still his blood more.

Location;; Dante's castle, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 563
Tags;; Ryo, Elcubo
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: Mantaining the unnatural order (Private) on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:33 am

“Such well-rounded help.” A tall statuesque woman said, as her form appeared enveloped, or rather sculpted by the combined light cast by the land’s silver moon and the warm light of the torches nearest the window where Dante stood just moments before hand. Her voice was harmonic silk and the sound would meet the ears of anyone listening with just as much seductive quality were she to draw the actual cloth across their skin. “Each one serving as both guard and kitchen help.” She continued, leaning back before elegantly positioning her elbows to support her weight on the window frame. The moment her form was fully realized within the large room, all light increased in intensity. The vibrancy of her aquamarine gown accentuated each beautiful curve just as the glow of her mask fragment illuminated each beautiful feature forming her face.

Her gaze focused on the being before her. She hesitated to refer to this Arrancar as a man because his violent aura and palpable bloodthirst were far too pungent, even by this savage land’s standards. She was well aware of his reputation. Tales of his his particular cruelty had spread like wildfire over the course of a few centuries. During her travels his name fell from the mouths of those in what could be considered the North, East and South. Most of the rumored violence was to be expected for one ruling such an empire. Establishing hold over a territory half this size would truly be considered an impressive feat for an Arrancar as young as this Dante. How much longer could he assert his dominance was the real question though. She stood here now, hoping to gauge potential benefits of a relationship with him.

He sat clad in deep reds and rich blacks and his brutish face told of troubled thoughts plaguing his mind. It appeared as though he was also aware of looming threats to his throne. “Lord Dante I presume?” She politely questioned, slightly tipping her head as a show of respect. “Ruler of what has been deemed the West?” She continued, not once turning her eyes from the fearsome figure sitting before her. If his reputation were any indicator as to the type of person she was dealing with, she would need to stay on her guard. “I am Lumi Eztrella.” She raised her head and waited for a reply.

#3 Re: Mantaining the unnatural order (Private) on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 am

What Dante would sound like (only more animalistic and less of a growl):

Dante, although appearing to be asleep, hear her footsteps as she entered the room, yet he didn't hear the guards at the door to his throne room announce that he had a visitor nor did he detect her spiritual pressure until now, meaning somehow, she had been using a technique to hide herself till she entered. He didn't open his eyes till she started to address him as lord Dante, ruler of what was the western lands of Hueco Mundo.

She would see one eye seemingly open in the darkness surrounding his throne, his red iris and black Sclera were a real rarity among arrancar that shed their hollow like traits for power besides his unusual coloring of his mask. His eye studied her and it would feel like he was undressing her, simply by staring at her. She would then see his teeth, shining like a predictor, just before he strikes down his prey, drool ran down his mouth like a animal. her chocolate colored skin and wonderful body excited him.

"Yes, that is correct; I am lord Dante CarmesíHoja; ruler of the lands you have traveled into. I didn't know that my cooks had already prepared me a pre-fest starter of chocolate first," Dante said, confirming his identity before giving her a degrading look of lust, although this would be unlike any sort of lust she would know; it would feel raw, brutal and animistic, like it was a wild animal in a cage, clawing and eager to tear into her tender flesh and she wouldn't even have to tell that from his spiritual pressure, simply the way he looked would be more then enough. He heard her name and laughed, making it echo around the room, just like his voice did that was reminisant of his brother's ghostly voice, although his was less pronounced then his brother's voice.

Within a blink of a eye, he would appear in front of her and without even caring about her comfort, he put one of his armored fingers against her neck. it would feel cold and sharp to the touch of her skin and more so as it slowly ran up to her chin so she would be forced to look him in his twisted gaze.

"Lumi Eztrella...Mhmmm...What a...pretty name for someone so delicate," He said teasingly as his other hand moved to rub her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin as he spoke, but before he could start getting lower down to her breasts and private part, the doors opened as his cooks, who Lumi would recognise as shinigami came in, hawling a trolley, filled with roasted corpses of boar-like hollows that were common around the area and brought it to Dante's side, indirectly letting Lumi know that he had seperate staff that dealt with his cooking and food.

His gazed turned to the food before him, letting go of Lumi with a smile on his face.

"Very good, such a feast, you may go and you can be dismissed for today, I am pleased with your offerings," Dante told them, the shinigami looked terrified and bowed quickly, thanking lord Dante for the chance to serve him before leaving in a hurry as Dante started to tear into the flesh of the boar hollows, dipping them in the sauce of blood and cooking juices he had asked for. His mannors were certainly something to be desired, but he had not forgotten his "guest" either and snapped his fingers and two of his whores came to his side, they were practically naked as they wore no panties or bras, just a light translucent dress, although these were human girls that had been broken in by Dante.

"Ladies, if you would..nom...get our guest something to eat and drink...nom...I'm sure she can stomach something, hahaha! nomnomnom," Dante said, laughing and chewing on the roasted meat. The two terrified girls gulped before looking to the woman standing near the trolley of roasted hollow corpses, feeling somewhat relieved to have someone that looked relatively normal, compared to the brutal monster that commanded their every thought. They came up to Lumi and bowed to her respectfully.

"Ma'am, would you like something to eat or drink, by the offering of lord Dante?" They said in unison, having been well trained to do so as they looked up and waited for a response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 729
Tags;; Ryo, Elcubo
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: Mantaining the unnatural order (Private) on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 am

The feeling she found herself preview to was unlike any she’d ever experienced. Shock, disgust, anger all flooded her mind. It felt as though her muscle had turned to hot coals and her skin crawled atop of the burning mineral just to distract her from the discomfort caused by the man’s gaze. He commanded his servants bring him food, but his appetites clearly called for warm flesh of a different sort. In what way did he wish to ravage her? Did he wish to devour her in the same way a predator would its prey? Or did he desire to satisfy a manly appetite? The latter would be the stranger of the two given the biology of Hollow-kind. Either way it didn’t matter. She would make certain that he kept his dista-

He vanished in an unholy blur. Her intuition and common sense made his path apparent. Whereas another’s reflexes would cause one in her position to at the very least flinch, Lumi Eztrella didn’t even blink. Her eyes locked with his own when he reappeared before her. In the brief time it took her pupils to dilate to adjust to his position, she erected a form fitting barrier around herself. As this relied on light which already existed and not on copious amount of refined spiritual pressure, the barrier went unnoticed. At the very least she could maintain her stoic unflustered facial expression by assuring the cruel man didn’t actually lay bare hands on her radiant form.

She resisted the urge to retaliate knowing very well what was riding on her actions here right now. In this world, built on foundations of pure savagery and brutality, in this world where it’s eat or be eaten, it was not uncommon for diplomatic meetings to turn into physical altercations. Still, even a master of negotiations like herself had her limits. Dante was quickly scaling them. After a few seconds of Dante marveling and literally drooling over her, the feast he originally demanded had arrived. He broke away from her and made his way towards the massive buffet of meat and sauces.

The barrier which shielded her dissipated. She stood as the near naked women entered the room. The smell of humans rolled off of these two like smoke from a woodfire. It was a miracle that these two survived being in the presence of their captor, let alone the the forces they were likely subjected to as he used them to fulfill his carnal desires. She’d almost wished she could put them out of their misery, but alas, that may impact her goals here at this time. Maybe later?

“Would you be so kind as to fetch me honey wine?” She walked towards a chair near her host in a manner most befitting a heavenly being such as herself. It was almost as though she glided towards the seat nearest him. “I acquired a taste for it centuries ago while travelling the human world. You see my taste for its sweetness seemed familiar and natural to me. As though it was the only reason my sense of taste exists.”

She continued after sitting. “Perhaps the same could be said about you and your hold over your empire? Power suits you quite nicely.”

#5 Re: Mantaining the unnatural order (Private) on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 pm

The two girls nodded and quickly rushed from the room to get her honey wine, a real rarity in a world where nothing grew and only the strongest beings could survive, although Dante had a vast collection of various wines that were kept from the last king of the west he had slaughtered all those years ago.

Dante finished chewing through the marrow bone of one of the boar hollow's legs when he saw her almost float to her seat next to him, although what appeared to be a comfortable distance away from him. He looked to her as blood and the fresh cooked juices from the roast coated his mouth and dripped down onto the floor as he listened to her speak, saying that power suited him well and his taste for blood as he ruled over his subjects and lands with a iron clad fist. Dante smiled devilishly at her.

"Indeed it does, but what does someone like you want with me? I hear a lot of things from both my own enhanced hearing to what my men tell me, for one, they tell of a battle concerning a red headed man, wearing a butler's suit who is a arrancar with large amounts of spiritual power versus one who has been marked by my brother, a shinigami of all things to mark as his property, it seemed the two had a large scale fight, but neither that fight nor the mark of my brother appearing once again concerns me; I'm sure you have heard talks of a rival group of arrancars gathering within the walls of Las Nochas; my spies tell me that they have plans to unite Hueco Mundo under their rule and I might be one of their targets to be eliminated, my forces and my castle too, although they are foolish to think that I wouldn't prepare for the coming fight too and I presume the reason your here is to..bargain with me, I can smell something strong on you, you have power as well as the scent of another...thing," Dante explained to Lumi as he dove into another boar hollow's flesh, explaining about the fight he had heard about and also about the rumors of another rival force that aimed to attack and defeat Dante. Dante, even though he was confident that he could fight head to head with this butler, it wouldn't hurt to get something to give him a upper hand; either to increase his own power or something to weaken his enemies. He dragged the hollow's roasted corpse to the throne and sat down, chewing on it as he looked at her degradingly.

"I am sure you have come here, seeking something, so speak, Lumi so I may judge what you have to say," Dante commanded her, gesturing her to stand or kneel before him, although if she decided to stand, he would unlock some of his spiritual pressure to force her onto her kneels, he would grin wickedly before sealing away his spiritual pressure once her knees touched the blood stained carpet to his black marble throne where he would sit and eat while he waited for her response, his two whores returned with a glass of honey wine on a platter, sitting it on the floor next to her before bowing to Dante and returning to the quarters Dante had given them, he licked his lips at their bodies, they made good for getting his desires out, although he wished they were a bit sexier physically speaking, he decided he would ask Berenguer if he could make some "adjustments" to their bodies so they could better service him before turning his degrading gaze back onto Lumi as he would continue to listen to her response.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 626
Tags;; Ryo, Elcubo
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: Mantaining the unnatural order (Private) on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:01 am

I must voice something here. Ryo, you are taking OOC knowledge and applying it IC. Dante's spies could not know something like this in regards to Anamist's pre-plotting for Simetria. Any information divulged IC was done in a one-on-one manner between Anamist & the recipient of the information. Please do not metagame disclosed information for the NPC Dante's personal use. I agree that Dante could take notice of a significant source of power gathering at Las Nochas, but there is no way for him to know that Anamist & the group intend to unite Hueco Mundo, or that Dante himself is a target of their crusade. Consider this a warning for future misuse of OOC information.

Also, please do explain the information about Dante's brother "marking" a shinigami. I am interested to know what you are referencing to. Please respond to me in a PM so we can avoid cluttering your RP thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum