Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:50 pm

He listened and thought while he spoke. 'A more powerful version of the Cero? Hell, why would we even use the Cero if that's the case?' He snickered quietly before stopping quickly after noticing his actions. His eyes stared down at him charging the Bala. At first it seemed to be non-existent but quickly shaped into a more ball and visible shape like the Cero. It seemed easy after casting the Cero. All you needed to do was fire it more condensed and small. His Sonido wasn't impressive but his ability to destroy was and he knew this fully. His confidenced raised as a certain boost after hearing this. But then quickly his confidence shifted into fear.

Like the Cero, he expected his trainer to fire it at the wall like usual and show the power. But instead his hand moved over to him. At first he panicked and took two steps back. This was a mistake. Before making his second step the Bala impacted him in his shoulder, launching him back into the wall of the Cave at considerable speeds. It wasn't as bad as what had happened before when he attempted to make a blow on him and his hands were shredded. It was still enough to leave him in a daze for a good 5 seconds. He stood up and shook his head with his body. The rubble falling off onto the ground. "So, that's how we're gonna play, huh?" His "rash" and "quick to dive into any situation" personality that was beginning to shape got the best of him. He raised up his fore-finger as reiatsu began rushing into his hand and instead of being released in a ball it was kept there. He pulled his finger down with his thumb and then released. Flicking the Bala at his trainer quickly. One of two things would happen. His trainer's Sonido would quickly dodge the Bala or he'd take the hit and wouldn't be expected. Maybe neither but in Xenethis's mind, he expected this Bala to do considerable damage which would be a long ways from what was really going to happen.

#12 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi smiled a grin as Xenethis was slammed into the wall, he watched for a few seconds before the arrancar pulled himself together, it was quite amusing to say the least but his comment caught Kuroi by surprise. He was bold which Kuroi liked but rash and foolish. When he saw Xenethis begin to form the bala he smiled again.

Xenethis was going to attack him, hopefully Kuroi didn't embarrass him again but it is always nice to leave people with the knowledge they aren't as strong as you. So Kuroi did the unexpected, as Xenethis fired his red bala Kuroi held out his hand, it was open and his palm was in the direct trajectory of the bala. When Xenethis's bala hit Kuroi's hand the room would suddenly flash with light possibly making Xenethis think he hit Kuroi.

Sadly this was not the case for the novice arrancar, when the flash passed Kuroi was holding the small orb which was the bala in his hand it was blood red like it was before and for a second Kuroi thought to throw it back bit decided against it. The bala was condensed and unlike Kuroi's previous ones it was made to pierce so instead he simply crushed it in his hand and the magnificent orb exploded into red dust before dissipating. That was horrible. But I do say you have guts to attack me a second time. Now can you sense anything? It is usually called Pequisa but yours won't be very advanced as of yet. If you sense around you can feel reiatsu and reiryoku, they are hollows.
View user profile

#13 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:39 pm

As the light filled the room, a smirk grew on his face. 'Heh, got what he deserved.' He was filled with joy as he thought the Bala had hit him with amazing force. He expected to see Kuroi laid on the floor in pain. Or an expressionless face as he looked down to notice he was impaled. It came naturally for his lust for such a brutal death. He didn't know why he was so interested in watching this since he'd just met this Arrancar. But it was amusing to him what he would see when the light would disappear.

All his joy was quickly ripped from his soul in an instant as the light cleared. Instead of an impaled Kuroi, it was Kuroi but holding the Bala in his hand with not even a scratch laid upon him. His eyes glared a bit as he noticed how weak he really was but knowing him, this wouldn't stop him in the future. The expression on his face would quickly change as Kuroi crushed the Bala. 'How can he do that? To crush a Bala without a second thought?! This guy..." He was filled with a small amount of fear and quickly took a step back. Thinking he was going to die. But instead Kuroi spoke. He talked about sensing the souls and reiryoku around him. Which was supposedly called Pequisa. "Now that you say that..." He stared around the room a small bit before speaking again. "I guess your right. I can feel the souls in Hueco Mundo. Strange. But before we move onto the next lesson... What's your name?" He asked with an interested tone.

OOC: I was wondering, you gonna apply for one of the Espada in the Simetria? If so I could make Xenethis your Fraccion unless I decide to tier up and become an Espada myself. But what do you think?

#14 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi smiled wider for a second when Xenethis stepped back, he took a step forward as Xenethis took a step back. He listened to Xenethis's final question with interest. He thought about it for a moment, I told you before but then again you didn't have a clear mind at the time. I am Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Swordsman

After giving the name Kuroi stood back to his original position, I am quite glad that you have realised this skill. If you are ready to continue then we should teach you how to use a garganta. he said before demonstrating a garganta through descorrer. When he clicked his fingers a perfectly formed garganta would open. This is a garganta, we arrancar and hollow can use them to travel to the World of the Living. You will not be able to do it to the standard as mine but you should be able to hide in between the world of the living and Hueco Mundo. Afterwards Kuroi would make the garganta disappear.

OOC: Yes I am aiming for number 1-4 but would prefer the lowest number possible. I am happy to take Xenethis on as a fraccion but don't mind if you move onto being an Espada I don't mind.
View user profile

#15 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 am

"Kuroi Shingetsu..." That would stay in his mind for time and time again. He knew he had to remember this man. One day he would challenge him and defeat him. A smirk unconsciously grew onto his face. The thought of defeating the man that stood on top of him. It gave him an amount of happiness that couldn't be replicated.

As Kuroi returned to his original position, Xenethis's eyes would gaze over at the next lesson. He didn't think there would be more techniques to be able to master. A sigh slipped out of his lips. The things he learned were important enough and he didn't think there'd be much else to be as destructive. 'Garganta?' He thought in his mind before his eyes opened quickly. 'So... One day I'll be able to travel between the World of the Living and Hueco Mundo...' A grin growing on his face before he crossed his arms. "This is going to be fun..." At the moment he was a destructive force which made him very reckless. At the moment his thoughts were on destroying The World of the Living. He assumed it would be easy killing humans. All the rumors of how they had barely even spiritual pressure gave him some faith. This was before of his knowledge of the Gotei 13. It was lucky that he retained his memory of them and his recklessness degraded as Centuries went on.

#16 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 am

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi watched as Xenethis looked with intense curiosity at the garganta, for a second Kuroi thought he would jump through it and go on a rampage which would alert the shinigami. Thankfully he didn't go on a rampage and Kuroi visually relaxed before closing the garganta.

Now still in the cave Kuroi would look out at the moon of Hueco Mundo, the harsh world where the strong survive and the weak become devoured to make others stronger. He solely wanted to kill the beasts he could sense that were becoming nuisances on his tail. Soon they would reach Kuroi's position and be able to kill Xenethis. I must go now Xenethis, I am being followed by a group of arrancar. I am not strong enough to protect you so I must leave you now. Do not engage them but one day I hope to meet you again. Good Bye, Xenethis Chimera. Kuroi said before disappearing like he never existed with Sonido. He had a strong feeling one day he would meet a stronger and more mature Xenethis but it won't be anytime soon.

~ Exit
View user profile

#17 Re: The Fateful Meeting [Private] (Finished) on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:10 am

He watched as Kuroi left with Sonido. Sadly, he didn't get time to speak his one-liner but he let out a sigh instead. "Heh, guess the fun's over." Xenethis took his Zanpakuto and spun it around his hand since 'twas so enjoyable "Some Arrancar are following him and he can't even face them? Yeah, right. I ain't messin' with that." His steps were quite quiet and bitter as he slung his Zanpakuto over his shoulder. "Guess that's that. Just when I was about to have fun. But I promise," His eyes glinted devilishly as he stared over the horizons. Tons and tons of sands with work to be done. There would be many misadventures on his path to become powerful but it would all be worth it in the end. "I will surpass you, Kuroi Shingetsu."

~Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum