Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 am

He didn't have a track of time or what has been happening for these past weeks. Memories flushing through his head. The last bit of his Hollow mask hanging off of his jaw. This strange blade that's been placed into his hand. He was confused. But angered. Everything was just too much. He couldn't take it. In the distance, he could see it. Las Noches or, to Xenethis, the palace. He was walking to it for days, weeks, months, years, or even decades. It felt like he made no progress at all. His eyes went down from Las Noches to his blade. What was it? It just appeared. He couldn't let it go. As if he had a bond with it. But he knew, he can't have a bond with anything. At that moment his memory flashed. Blood, pain, so much pain. His head began to break. Shatter like a vase. He dropped the black blade and grabbed his head. His head throbbed. His eyes stretched open. What was he? Why was this happening to him? All these thoughts wandering through his mind. Sadly, he didn't know himself.

After a while, he accepted the pain. He let his hands and arms fall limb down to his thighs. He looked up. Next to him, a black tree. Stripped of it's leaves. His yellow eyes focused on it for a reason he didn't even know himself. Grabbing his blade, he continued walking. Hollows, they flashed through his mind. What were they? Before he knew it, he was surrounded by them. Small beast like creatures with a hole through their chests. He cut them into pieces, a confused look on his face. Another memory flashed through his mind. A word. The word 'Chimera'. Why? Did this have a meaning? "Chimera... Why?" Those were the words he spoke before meeting him. A man that would change his life.

on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Wandering through the barren wasteland was a very bland landscape. It sometimes annoyed the black shadow how nothing seemed to change. A tree here, a rock here and so on and so forth for all eternity. As Kuroi walked down the white desert his tracks would be finely imprinted on the soft sheet. The man was an Arrancar, and a strong one at that, his hair was silky soft and black with his sharp red eyes peering into one's own soul.

As he strolled he really had no purpose, for two thousand years he had been an arrancar and still had no purpose. He had seen empires rise and fall in his time quite literally, the swordsman knew a lot of history and had eye accounts of events. So without a purpose he just walked the eternal desert, killing and slaughtering those that tried to kill him. But he didn't spend much time in Hueco Mundo, he preferred to inhabit the world of the living mainly due to its lovely sun despite his personal preference for Hueco Mundo's moon.

He looked up in the sky and made a right turn, he was tracking. What Kuroi wanted was to find this Hollow who was rampaging around Hueco Mundo apparently he was a monster with no consciousness or logical thought Kuroi only saw it as one of the few interesting things in Hueco Mundo and so ge was hunting out the "monster". When he finally arrived at the black tree still out of sight to the Vasto Lorde he watched as he fell to his knees and grabbed his head in pain. Interesting, it is as though he has no dominant soul. Usually someone of Vasto-Lorde class would have a clear mind and dominant soul but he appears to be drifting into the loss of his mind soon he would become a petty Adjuchas.

He noticed the hollow was walking in the general direction of Las Noches. An abandoned fortress which had no purpose in Hueco Mundo other than to be refuge for other hollows. When Kuroi looked once more at the Hollow he decided to make his move. Walking into sight of the hollow he would look with a passive face, he would stand thee until noticed before speaking. Hello there, My name is Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Swordsman may I have your name? he said waiting to see the reaction of this particular hollow.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 pm

His eyes opened wide. He was confused. What was this voice? Was he at the brink of insanity? His eyes looked over at the man. Raven hair, black tux, his eyes staring back at him. What was he to do? He knew this was another Hollow like the rest. But this one seemed different. It wasn't a beast or an adjuchas humanoid monster. It seemed different but tht meant nothing. There was no point of talking. He had no idea how to fight. All he knew was to swing fast and to swing hard. So, that's exactly what he did.

His reiatsu exploded it was uncontrolled and weak compared to someone of Kuroi's standards. His hands glided down to his blade. Both hands gripped it tightly as his eyes glared. There was no reason to battle but he knew he had to finish this. He wanted no talk. He told him a few things before he would kill him... supposedly. "I'm sorry but... I don't have time to talk" His reiatsu loosely went into his blade. He gave a mighty swing to his throat. It was loose and powerful but stood nothing to the opponent at hand.

That name stuck with him though. Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Swordsman? He hadn't heard of him. Probably because he killed everything in his way. He thought of the strength this man had possessed. He felt it. Oozing out of him. It was sinister. He didn't think too much of it though. All he wanted was to make his way. Quickly and safely even if he had to murder through everything in his way. No matter what the cost or risk.

on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:01 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi looked at Xenethis, for a second he found it quite foolish for the Hollow to attack the Arrancar which was clearly stronger than him. Now now you fool. You better hope I don't kill you Kuroi said as he felt the hollow gather all his power into the weak zanpakuto depaite he had considerable power for his kind Kuroi wasn't normal and his dense reiryoku oozed out to form his hierro. He sighed at the thought the loose reiryoku which was gripping the blade was pitiful and Kuroi compared it to water he lifted his bare hand and moved to attack the sword with it.

The momentum of Xenethis's blade would prove to be a mistake as Kuroi's hardened Hierro hand smashed into the blade now one of two things could've happened either Kuroi's immense power broke the sword or it was torn from the hollow's hand and sent a few meters away. Either one didn't matter but if Xenethis kept trying to attack then he would feel the weight of Kuroi's reiryoku as he used it to force the fool in front of him down on his knees.

You are a fool. Yes your reiryoku is powerful but it has no density, you may as well hit my hand with water. Now if you are a Vasto-Lorde what is your name? Tell me your name or I'll kill you because that just means you should still be a Menos Grande Kuroi said before releasing his reiryoku to give him some breathing room.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:48 am

What?! How?! He stopped his blade without breaking a sweat with one hand. Who was he? This wasn't a Hollow. He was something greater. No one should be able to stop a blade with that much power. He was stunned for a bit. Confused and scared. Was he going to die? Was this it? All the skin of his hand was ripped off from the sheer force of the sword being stopped in an instant. He was blown back meters. A ripple was created from the sand as he landed on his back side with a loud Boom! He leaned up, coughing out blood. He stared down at the red substance. This was a short lived moment as he heard the strange Hollow speak.

His head twitched up as he stood up slowly. He stumbled a bit from the shock of being blasted away. Who was this thing? He didn't have much time to think before the Hollow spoke. He listened obediently. What was he speaking about? Reiryoku, what was this? But one question stuck out more than the rest. His name, what was it? Not before long he knew. A smirk grew on his face. His head leaned up and stared. "My name huh?" He let out a sinister chuckle "Call me Xenethis... Xenethis Chimera." He let out a deep breath. He straightened his back and crossed his arms, patiently waiting for a response.

on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:05 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi expected none the less from the Vasto-Lorde's weapon, his hierro was thick for the hollow's level and it was incredibly powerful for his level. Kuroi could tell by his behaviour he was confused, he didn't understand the raw power of Kuroi's being. But this was all understandable, not many Vasto-Lorde think they are only pawns to be used by Hueco Mundo's supreme. Something new is rising, the Arrancar although rare in the past and regarded as legend it is now becoming more prevalent to see them possible due to the massive population boost in the World of the Living.

He stood like a statue as he let the Vasto-Lorde whom was beginning to ascend to this state, to become an arrancar. He listened to his name carefully. Xenethis Chimera, I must remember this he thought before continuing his speech. You're ascending to what I am. An arrancar is what I and you will be called. You have now dominated your mind and must learn how to survive, but first a few questions. Do you still feel eternally gluttonous? For some reason do you think you can manipulate you abilities to the lowest extent. Kuroi would then walk back a bit.

Follow me, can you move quickly with Sonido? he asked before using Sonido to appear behind him. Come with me, you will need to learn the basics of your new powers he said before using Sonido to appear in a cave, if Xenethis couldn't use Sonido he would grab his shoulder and use Sonido on the both of them. Are you ready to begin? he would ask and await his response.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:53 am

He listened to his words. Carefully, piecing every part out. An Arrancar? Is that what this man was? Seemed strange. But what was more strange was that he was becoming his kind. This Arrancar was on another level of power. If what he said was true then that would mean he would rise up and become more powerful as well. This put a smirk on his face. He looked down at his hands and stretched them out a bit. Squeezing his hands into a fist and then relieving them into open hands again. Surviving would be no problem with power like his. But being internally gluttonous? I guess he had a point. "I guess I can be a bit cocky with my power at times. But what can I say? I just can't help it." He answered the Arrancar's question quickly and truthfully. His tone was a bit more foolish than most Vasto Lordes and his smirk grew into a grin.

But then the Arrancar spoke of something a bit more bizarre. "Sonido?" He spoke with a confused tone. He didn't know what this strange person was speaking about. This Sonido sounded strange. He spoke as if he should've already knew of what it was but sadly he didn't. Strangely, he didn't get much time to think as the Arrancar disappeared. 'Where did he-' Not before long he would get his answer. The voice was close and was predominantly behind him. Not worrying to much of it as something else caught his interest. Learning the basics of his new powers? Sounded interesting. His strange fondness with the sound of it let him decide his answer as the Arrancar asked his question. Before he knew it they were in a cave. It wasn't teleportation, no. But it was the Sonido he was hearing about. To move at speeds like this."Sure, ain't got nothing else to do." A more sinister grin grew on his face as a fang peered out of his lips.

OOC: Don't expect Xenethis to do well training in Sonido. His worst strength is Speed after all.

on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Arriving in the cave the cave was well lit. The cave itself was bland and white stone which reflected the moon's rays to bring a soft white glow to the environment. Kuroi stood in complete contrast to the white background his black tuxedo and hair brought out the demonic red eyes which glinted a interested gaze, unlike in the actual present he didn't have his traditional smile but instead held his intimidating gaze.

Looking at the imperfect arrancar in front of him he would then gather his pitch black reiatsu into the centre of his chest. From Xenethis's point of view he would see the darkness around him pour into the single point of Kuroi's chest. When it was beginning to form the pitch black energy gathered into a small ball. The Cero. This is the Cero. Does it look familiar? All Menos Grande can use it and so can we arrancar. By observing what I did try now to form the Cero. After Kuroi said it he spun on his heels and fired the black cero into the wall, when the dust cleared a perfect circle remained of where the wall once was.

Kuroi would then watch Xenethis try he took a position near the wall to remain out of his way. After witnessing his Cero Kuroi would use Sonido to appear behind him. Now to it was time to learn the basic step of the hollow race. Sonido. He would await for Xenethis to get ready before using speaking Now you must learn Sonido, the Arrancar's Shunpo. Use must concentrate the reiatsu into your feet and move with it as your boost. Kuroi would then use Sonido in the slowest motion to show Xenethis what he did, it was still fast but Xenethis would be able to see Kuroi's movements. After all of this Kuroi would stand like a statue as he observes Xenethis's attempt at Sonido.

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 am

He stared around the cave. 'One of the rare beauties in Hueco Mundo. Surprised something like this even exists here." It was a strange thing that appealed to him. He would always respect Hueco Mundo on its own. For how strange and interesting the things may be in the world, Hueco Mundo was definitely one of them. The rumors of the Soul Society and The World of the Living have spread around about their society. But after the Centuries of living in Hueco Mundo, he's found much rare places, palaces, and mountains. Such a dark world can even seem beautiful at times.

He was getting off topic and decided to stare back at his new trainer. He watched as he created a ball of reiatsu. His eyes gazed at the strange ball. It was condensed and the Arrancar's reiatsu was  eerie. A pitch black that glazed around the ball in an interesting way. "A Cero? Interesting," He watched as the Arrancar destroyed the wall and created a perfect circle. A devilish smirk appeared on his face "Doesn't seem that hard." His hand raised up as his devilishly red reiatsu grew around his body. A strange ball of red reiatsu with a black tint around it appeared in front of his finger. He released it in a large beam but it was more loose and destructive than his trainer's Cero. It didn't create a circle and instead destroyed most of the wall as some pieces of rock were falling down as he lowered his hand. "Woopsie." Right after he said that word he let out a sinister chuckle. He was quite pleased with himself seeing the potential of his power when he soon would grow even stronger over the coming years.

He turned as his trainer appeared straight behind him with the Sonido as he stated not too long ago. He listened patiently as he gave his small lecture. 'Shunpo of the Hollow race? Sounds cool.' He thought in his mind as he was quite enthusiastic about this lesson. He watched his trainer do what this Shunpo was and followed his movement as he moved his slowest. "Alright, doesn't seem too hard." He crouched a bit and rushed his reiatsu straight into his feet loosely. Causing a strange crack in the floor. He then dashed around but sadly wasn't at the speed he expected. It was fast for humans and for low-rank Shinigami but anyone at the strength of Vice-Captain or higher would be able to match his speed. While using Sonido he noticed this and thought 'Shit... Why isn't it working correctly?' Instead of blaming it on his own skill he blamed it on the technique. He stopped a few feet in front of the Arrancar and let out a disappointed sigh. "Well, shit, guess I'm not made for Sonido huh?" A small chuckle leaked out of his lips but was purposefully made to brighten his spirits.

on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi watched with interest as Xenethis charged his Cero. Like many others it was a bright crimson which looked like a trail of glowing blood. As the Black Swordsman observed this cero he saw the erratic and loose so when he fired it the beam was static-like and when it hit it was quite destructive.

The Sonido observation made Kuroi almost feel sorry for him, Dear me. This is the most terrible Sonido I have ever seen. He may as well simply be running faster than usual, now he sure won't be winning any races or using it to give off the illusion of teleportation. He thought. He now thought it would be time to teach him the bala. Oh and what fun it was in Kuroi's mind. He imagined what it would be like for him and then Kuroi would look at the arrancar before speaking once more.

Time to learn Bala. This is one of the greatest techniques of the arancar because it is basically a compressed cero which is faster and more powerful when fired. Upon completing his explanation he would charge a simple bala, despite mainly using it as a very compressed beam to puncture he had decided to charge it loose so it would do more of an impact damage than piercing. He would concentrate and recreate the cero before making it quite large to show it being loosely formed.

When he fired it he aimed it at Xenethis but when Xenethis was hit he would be pushed back into the wall, sure be would be winded and have a large bruise tomorrow but hey no pain no gain. Show me the bala Kuroi would say before standing and waiting for his young student to learn the bala.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum