Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:26 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Fauna watched as Dākurai entered the room, Fauna noted that he was quite cute for someone so serious, although she was secretly disappointed he didn't sit down with them and instead, favoring the wall. She however listened to Dākurai's suggestion of going down to the mall, a popular shopping building in the world of the living that humans go to shop for things and eat out or head to the downtown sections, suggesting they look for information. Fauna nodded, but had a issue with the plan.

"My dear Dākurai-kun, as much as your plan makes sense, we have orders to not seek out information or make it appear we are anything but normal humans, trying to find information could backfire, especially if one of the hollows tails one of us and learns of our plans since while in gigai's, their hollow spiritual pressure is non existent so tracking them is impossible, so we need to lay low for now, make it look like we are just regular humans, nothing more or less, so, here's the plan I suggest; Dākurai-kun, you move your stuff into the back room since me and Akuma-chan are sharing the main bedroom, although the back room is pretty big since this is a studio flat, then you can go shopping for food, there are places called "supermarkets" here in the world of the living that sell large amounts of food and drink. meanwhile, me and Akuma-chan will go to the maul and go clothes shopping and do some other girl only stuff, then we'll meet back here for dinner and we'll discuss what to do from there, but remember, don't go actively seeking information on the hollows, as far as we know, anyone could be a hollow within a gigai, so don't lower your guard, even if it doesn't appear that you have, I hope you understand, but if you guys have any objections, tell me now, if not, then I'm going to get a shower, use that time to get ready and settle in before we go out," Fauna explained to Dākurai and Akuma, briefly reading the book she was reading before getting up and stretch her arms and legs.

If one or both of them had something to say, then Fauna would wait and listen, if no one had a objection, she would do as she told them and strip down right in front of them before heading to the bathroom to get a shower, she was feeling rough and a good hot shower, filled with soap and lots of fun being within Kurai's gigai, "she" enjoyed every moment of being within her body, it felt so good and natural and she was going to use the shower to get a good feel of her body.

Location;; Studio flat, Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 461
Tags;; Ryo, Akuma, Dakurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Dākurai Toningu ;; 4-1 ;; Vizard ;; Male    

He listened to Fauna's plan and decided not to argue. He let out a calm nod before leaning off of the wall. "I'll give you two some time to get ready while I change. Unless you have anything to say about this, Akuma." He would wait for Akuma to say anything or he would walk over into the backroom. It was unnatural for him to change his clothes out of annoyance but he couldn't help it since it wasn't properly ironed. Being a perfectionist, this annoyed him greatly. He unpacked his stuff and even though he was in the backroom, made it nice and neat.

'I got a bad feeling about this,' He thought while packing his current clothes away and changing into new ones. 'hollows aren't the smartest beasts but it's gonna be hard getting some info without knowing your enemies location. We can't screw this job up either or many human lives will be in danger... I'll have to depend on Fauna and Akuma to do their job right while I do mine.' He let out a small sigh in real life. He didn't pend too much on it but continued ironing his (soon to be) new clothes.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 180
Tags;; Akuma, Fauna
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Akuma let out a sigh when Fauna mentioned shopping, she hated it. So many people around and it is so frustrating. She got up and walked to her room, which she was now sharing with Fauna, where she got changed she had no questions but called out to answer Dakurai's question when she remembered it. "Nope not a thing to add, except you're lucky to have a room for yourself" She stripped down completely and got changed into a purple sundress and her usual plain black underwear and bra.

She would sit down and wait for the others, she had begun to wonder what was taking them so long when she didn't know Dakurai was ironing but she wondered why Fauna took so long in the shower. "Fauna! Hurry up! she said growing impatient and finally yelled for her to hurry up. She was just annoyed that she had to go shopping, but maybe hot springs were an option later in the day.

View user profile

#14 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:57 am

Fauna was very busy "exploring" her body, Akuma would be able to hear feint moans coming from the shower. Eventually, Fauna came out the shower, she had a pink blush on her face with a lustful look in her eyes and she appeared to be tasting something. She took up a black towel she had brought with her to dry herself. She smiled a little at Akuma as she shout at her to get out the shower.

"Ok, Ok, I'm out, you know, it wouldn't hurt to chill out, Akuma, especially since that getting annoyed and worked up will make suppressing your spiritual pressure harder, even gigai have limits if you get too worked up, so..relax.Akuma.chan." Fauna said almostly creepily slowly to Akuma, letting her know exactly who was in charge here and also that, if her feelings of disgust and annoyance got too much, some of her spiritual pressure might still leak out, compromising the mission. Fauna waved her hand and black mist surged to her hand, forming into the sealed form of her zanpakuto.

"If you can't deal with that, then I might have to..." Fauna smiled psychotically, moving a finger against the guard of her zanpakuto, clicking it out enough to reveal the razor sharp blade, "...adjust you, am I clear?" Fauna said, she would look to see and hear that Akuma understood her position before she would make her zanpakuto disappear in a flash of black mist and she would go back to acting all girly and happy like that part of the day had never happened.

"oh, I was just exploring this body, it feels so good, wish I could stay in the world of the living for longer and not till the end of this mission, It'll will be good to get some retail therapy in. oh yes, they have some hot springs that recent opened up, I saw it advertised outside the window, wanna head there after we finish shopping, Akuma-chan?" Fauna explained to Akuma, asking her if she wanted to hit the hot springs after they had finished shopping. Although Akuma might wonder about Fauna's switch of personalities from going psycho on her to being very girly and completely oblivious to what she said and did earlier. Fauna, while waiting for her response, she would get a pair of black and pink panties and bra and put them on, clearly enjoying dressing in feminine clothes before picking out a black dress with cherry blossoms covering it and putting it on along with black high heels with a pink flower at the tip of the shoe. She would then sit down with her knees and ankles together, putting on a red leather dog collar around her neck before looking up at Akuma to continue to listen to her response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 666 (Mark of the beast)
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:59 am

Dākurai Toningu ;; 4-1 ;; Vizard ;; Male    

He walked out of the backroom, placing on his shirt while the rest of his body was still dressed. His eyes gazed over at Akuma and Fauna. He had dark blue jeans, a pure black shirt with the words 'Fear Reaper' written across his chest in red. He seemed as calm as ever, his expression as same as it was before. All of his clothes were perfectly flat ironed and placed on carefully. His hair was carefully combed so it would align perfectly. He looked quite handsome but this was to be expected from a person who can't stand an un-ironed shirt. Not wanting to stick out too much in a crowd, there was slight wrinkles on his jeans and on his shirt.

His eyes grazed Akuma and Fauna quickly as he noticed their conversation. He maintained his position in the door way. Looking on and listening. He closed his eyes, knowing there would be confirmation when to ask if 'time to go'. In the meanwhile, he kept snapping the blade of his Zanpakuto in and out of his case with his thumb. Handling the guard of Sukai carefully. The atmosphere was intense and he could feel it, even from this distance. Patiently waiting for their conversation to end while hiding his spiritual energy very carefully.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 215
Tags;; Akuma, Fauna, Zanpakuto
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:22 am

Akuma sighmed when she saw Fauna finally get out of the shower, she took a swift look to see if Dakurai was there but then turned back to Fauna who was just telling her to "relax" in a very creepy voice. She then saw Fauna materialise her zanpakuto, the black blade appeared in a flash of black mist.

Akuma listened carefully to Fauna's command and who was in charge. "You know Fauna it would look a little strange if you were playing the power card in public" she said amusingly. Before either of them could continue Dakurai spoke up.

"Of course Dakurai. I am ready, you go do something boys would do and I will go with Fauna to the mall" she said before going over to Fauna and offering her hand to hold. Akuma was a great actress so it's only fair she could pull off Fauna's girlfriend. "Let's go she said cheerfully completely out of the gloom. "Lets go Fauna, we'll meet up with you soon Dakurai. Hey Fauna maybe we can go to the hot springs after the mall? she would say before leading Fauna out the door.

View user profile

#17 Re: A Shadow and the Darkness [OPEN] on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Fauna saw and heard that she understood, smiling a little at her response and giggled.

"I know, don't worry, I'm sure that I only need to remind you once," Fauna responded before noticing Dākurai in the doorway, asking if it was time to go, Fauna nodded while also drooling a little at how good looking Dākurai looked, which might be uncomfortable for Dākurai if he cared about it.

"Yes, Dākurai-kun, it's time to get going, try to relax and enjoy yourself while we have some girl time together in the mall," Fauna purred before seeing Akuma walk towards her, offering Fauna her hand to hold. Fauna smiled softly and took her hand into her own before she would pull her towards her and kiss her gently on the lips, really playing the part of being Akuma's lesbian girlfriend before letting her speak again, asking if they could head to the hot springs after they finish shopping, Fauna smiled at her.

"Of course we can, my dear Akuma-chan, let me just pack my swimsuit," Fauna said excitedly, rushing to the drawer and taking out a revealing black and pink swimsuit with small diamonds shaped cut around the sides so people could see her soft skin more. She put into a small red handbag and threw it over her shoulders before she would take Akuma by the hand and head out of the apartment, waving to Dākurai.

"See ya later, Dākurai-kun, don't be a stranger," Fauna would call out before leaving the apartment, her heels clicking elegantly as she went down the stairs with Akuma.

They would eventually reach the mall, Fauna giggled excitedly, clapping her hands together and she headed to the nearest clothes store and started looking around the dresses and shirts, amazed at all the designer clothes they had for women here in the world of the living and then she found paradise in the shoe area; rows and rows of high heels, medium heels, flats, etc, if there was any kind of shoes for women, it was here. She drooled and launched into the shoes, giggling as she started trying them on along with some outfits, ranging from dresses to sportswear to more kinky outfits. She would smile at Akuma, looking extremely happy.

"So, what do you think, Akuma-chan? how do I look?" Fauna said with genuine excitement and happiness, she loved wearing these clothes and it pleased her how men watched her, seeing the beautiful and sexy black haired woman dressing in all sorts of revealing and sexy outfits before she waited for Akuma's response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 423
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum