Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Akuma sat quietly at her desk, piles of paperwork obscured her from view to those that would enter but there she was busily doing paperwork. It was nothing special, the fourth seat had been requested to do a large amount of reports on the newest prisoners in the Maggots Nest. She laid back for a moment before going back to work but less than five minutes into the second wave of boring paperwork she saw the familiar presence of a Hell Butterfly and it seemed intent on delivering a message.

She held out her finger and the butterfly landed on it before relaying the message. "Fourth Seat Kawayoru, you are requested at the Senkaimon immediately for an assignment in the World of the Living. You will meet your partner when you arrive at the Senkaimon." Hearing the message brought a small wave of relief, she was getting out of paperwork for a little bit and a break is always nice. She assumed it was Karakura Town since a lot of Spiritual Activity happened around there and Naruki City. She couldn't help but wonder though who her partner for the assignment was. She assumed someone of less authority or possibly the twin lieutenants of her Squad.

She would stand before walking out of her office, also her room and where she lived. She moved gracefully down the hall with long strides but was silent in her movements, she thought about it for a moment but it was so hard to make noise now for her as it is pointless to make noise as you move. After leaving the seated officers area she moved past the small courtyard/seated officer sparring area but the main training facility was much more advanced she would finally take off with her Shunpo, it was remarkably quiet for a flash step but was still audible unlike her special Shunpo. When she arrived at the Senkaimon she waited around for a bit, there was a garden and the young woman went to sit under a tree, the soft and damp ground made her but feel cold but she dealt with it she was to interested in figuring out who she was partnered with.

OOC: Luke has never met Akuma, since my original version was very different to my revamp. So Luke has no knowledge etc. of past meetings.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! your in my head, go away!" Luke yelled in his sleep before waking up with a start, his eyes bloodshot and he was crying blood again. He was having a nightmare about the time he had been attacked by the black hollow. He looked around, looking at the mirror across from him, seeing his eyes and his tears of blood.

"Shit, I need my meds again," Luke cursed, covering his eyes with his hand, although making sure he had enough sight to see where his bottle of mental medication was, he grabbed the bottle, taking out two pills and took them, taking a drink of iced tea to help him swallow them. He took a deep breath, allowing the pills to take affect. The bloodshot effect in his eyes disappeared and he stopped crying blood, letting him know that his mentality was restored. He went and wiped away the blood from his eyes and got dressed in his regular uniform. As he tightened up his red silk obi sash, a hell butterfly appeared and flew in through his open window before going to a graceful stop on his shoulder, apparently their favorite place on his body for them to sit before it gave him the message.

"Attention Third seat Luke Yasenha of squad three; you have orders to inflitrate a local hollow organization within Karakura town, you will have assist from squad two's fourth seat, Akuma Kawayoru, who has been assigned to meet you at the central senkaimon of the seireitei, message ends," The hell butterfly told Luke before it flew away. Luke sighed before heading to his sword stand and taking Zetsubo into his hands before putting him away into his red obi sash.

"Well, at least this is more about getting information then simply killing them, although with the army of blood investigations still going on, I presume these hollows have something to do with that, anyway, I should get there before her, I won't do to have her commanding officer on this mission turn up after her," Luke thought aloud before he headed out from the squad three barracks and, using his flash step, headed to the central senkaimon, where once he got there and got his papers sorted by the kido corps for him and his assistant on this mission, he would wait atop one of the pillars, where he would watch and wait for Akuma to arrive. Once she had arrived, he would leap down behind her, descending like a living shadow before he would tap her lightly on the shoulder.

"You must be Fourth seat Akuma Kawayoru, I presume? I'll be your commanding officer for the duration of this mission, I'm Luke Yasenha, Third seat of squad three, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me before we go," Luke explained to Akuma while introducing himself to her. She was a beautiful woman with chocolate colored skin that was soft and smooth, well kept black hair and very intense silver eyes like bright moons, a vast contrast to Luke's more demon-like appearance as he stood back and waited for a response from her.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 523
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;; if you don't mind, Can I presume for now that Akuma is tier 4-1 for this thread?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Akuma walked up to the Central Senkaimon, she looked up and saw Luke above her as he jumped down. She would then disappear, it was a speed clone. The real Akuma would Shunpo up behind him and tap him, "Yes I am Fourth Seat Kawayoru, but I do in fact wish to know my assignment. Obviously it is around the lines of investigation, capturing or an Assassination. But since you aren't Lieutenants' Sasami and Sakura Shihoin I think it is more of an investigation" After getting her answer a member of Squad Thirteen would come up to them.

"Fourth Seat Akuma Kawayoru and Third Seat Luke Yasenha, please follow me. There has been a few changes in your assignment the lieutenants of Squad Two will tell you the changes when we get there. Upon saying it the man would lead them to a small room off the main senkaimon. In there were the two lieutenants. Hello there Akuma and Third Seat of Squad Three. There has been a few changes to the assignment. Firstly the two individuals you were meant to follow and investigate have now gained access to our gigai technology sadly two members were killed in the living world and their gigai stolen" Sakura said.

"So your new assignment will involve you both using gigai to blend in with the human population, do not let them know you are there and as far as they know there is only the shinigami assigned to Karakura Town. Oh and here is everything you need, your human documents and all of your accommodation etc. Any questions, none? Good. Now off to get your gigai bye bye now" Sasami would add before pointing towards the door telling them to go. Akuma did as they silently told them to do outside there was two gigai waiting for them one was Akuma's and she got right into it waiting for Luke to be ready to go to the world of the living.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Luke found the speed clone unnecessary and her flash step, although it had a interesting element of being quieter then normal, was far slower then his own, she would find that he had turned around and grabbed her hand before she could even react.

He heard her out however, she confirmed her identity as the fourth seat of squad two and her theory that the mission involved investigation, he would simply nod at her.

"Our orders are to infiltrate a local hollow organization as it's possible they have connections to the Army of Blood," Luke explained to her before a unseated shinigami came to them. He explained there had been changes to the mission, Luke looked at him and sighed.

"Lead the way and I pray this doesn't waste my time," Luke told him before they were lead to a room besides the central senkaimon where the two lieutenants of squad two were waiting, Luke smiled a little.

"Morning Lieutenant Sakura and Sasami, It looks like you've recovered well from our last battle," Luke told them, reminding them of their last fight where he had defeated them and scared them when he turned into their captain during his illusion.

They didn't respond to him however, probably to avoid bring it up as they explained that their gigais had been stolen by two hollows, who were now possessing them and acting within them to avoid detection, Luke was annoyed that hollows dared to possess the gigais of shinigami, but it also was interesting that hollows could do that, which lead Luke to believe that the Army of Blood was involved with it somehow.

Sasami then explained that they were to blend in with the humans and to not reveal themselves to anyone that they were shinigami as they wanted the hollows to think there was the one shinigami from squad thirteen who was deployed to the town. Luke nodded and took a look at the papers, but only taking the ones for the accommodation, he noted that he would be staying with Akuma in a studio flat.

"Unfortunately, my gigai isn't functional as it suffers from malfunctions, I'll be right back," Luke told them before he flash stepped away, before returning shortly with Kurai's gigai and her red pill. Her gigai was dressed in her red summer dress and red high heels, plus black and red bra and panties. To what he would presume that surprise would be when instead of taking the gigai that looked like him, he went inside Kurai's gigai instead, he didn't feel like explaining to the lieutenants so "she" would just look to Akuma.

"Ok then, Akuma, let's get going then," She told her before she would leap forwards into the senkaimon, a hell butterfly following her so their journey would be pleasent before coming out in a dark alleyway, near to the studio flat where they would be staying as Fauna stepped to the apartment block and the landlord opened the door to see two, beautiful women outside.

"Why hello there, I'm Fauna Yasenha, this is my partner, Akuma Kawayoru, we have bought the ninth floor studio flat and we were hoping to have some assistance from a big strong man like you to help us move our things in," Fauna purred at the man, offering him her red suitcase, full of clothes suitable for this body as well as some shinigami gear. He was going bright red, probably from thoughts of having two lesbians inside the apartment block turned him on apparently, humans were so strange sometimes, but the dirty thoughts lead to him agreeing to help take their things up to their new studio flat, where he would put the suitcases down on the floor and went back down to his flat.

"This isn't a bad place, it's nice and modern and very open plan, at least you people at squad two have some idea of taste I guess, anyway, what should we do first? since we should act like regular humans, probably the first thing we should do is get unpacked then go shopping for supplies from what they call "supermarkets", I've seen them a few times and they are quite practical as they should have everything we need, but I'm sure you have suggestions of your own, do you not?" Fauna would explain before asking Akuma if she had any suggestions to add or give to her commanding officer on this particular mission, although she wondered if she was getting over Luke being in a female gigai as she waited for a response.

Location;; Seireitei to Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 755
Tags;; Luke, Akuma
OOC;; For reference to what Luke is talking about, here's the link to that thread: http://www.bleachstory.net/t5981-frozen-wolf-faceless-despair-private-complete and the link to Kurai's app is in my sig

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 am

Dākurai Toningu ;; 4-1 ;; Vizard ;; Male    

Dākurai was standing on the halls of the tenth squads base. No thoughts were going through his mind as he layed back against the walls, always thinking of a new strategy in battle or what events to take part in for the future to increase his strength. He hadn't received a mission from base and was starting to get bored playing with his cat GG or training. He wanted more experience on the battlefield. It seemed someone answered to his call. As if on time a hell butterfly glided into Dākurai's field of vision with a message to send before landing on his shoulder. "Fourth seat, Toningu, you must report to Karakura town in the world of the living. Contact fourth seat Kawayoru and 3rd seat Yasenha as a reinforcement on infiltrating a local hollow organization that may have have connections to the army of blood." He felt proud and happy before the hell butterfly flew off. He leaned up off the wall and layed his hand on the side of his sheathed zanpakuto on his hip. "It's about time I get some more action. Now time to prove my hard work has been worth it. And time to retrieve my gigai as well..." Cringing at the last part as he wasn't very fond of the gigai they had given him for covert missions. It was the same height and body sculpture but it had short black hair with dark blue eyes. He wasn't fond of the clothes as well but he ignored it. He took his time making his way to the Senkaimon. Once on arrival he placed his gigai on and took a small sigh before stepping through the Senkaimon.

Upon arrival in the human world, he was placed in a small alleyway in the small city of Kurakara. He walked out fixing his small shirt. While taking a small glance around, he noticed there was no one in view. 'I don't have time. They're in a studio flat. Strange for a covert operation but to each their own.' Staring up into the sky, seeing the skyscrapers far away. Understanding the limitations of the gigai and his orders to be covert in the human society, he didn't run or jump across the buildings. He snuck his hands into his pockets before walking down the street towards the city placed down in front of the small town he was located in at the moment.

He had made his way into the city at this point. The sun could be visible halfway as it was deep evening. The sky began to dark into a dark blue while the sun maintained it's bright red and yellow aura. 'The human world can be more beautiful then it seems. Some views like these should be appreciated more. But no time for gawking, this should be the place.' He stood a few streets away from the studio flat, his keen vision recognizing it from that distance. The tip and tapper of his shoes hitting the ground as he sped up his pace to find his acquaintances.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 347
Tags;;
OOC;; I apologize for my sudden appearance in the thread.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:51 am

Akuma looked a bit startled when she saw Luke able to enter his Mod Soul's gigai, "she" seemed to have a skip in her step as she walked to the Senkaimon when Akuma followed Fauna she walked through the Senkaimon and ended up in an alley and so they both took off to the place which they had been assigned and when they ended up at the place Akuma was taken by surprise from what Luke said.

What fun, now Akuma had to play the part of Fauna's lesbian girlfriend, she might have to kill Fauna when they get back but she was pulled from her thoughts by her "phone" more like an communicator when she looked it seemed to say that they would be receiving another member. Oh it's Dakurai, he's coming to visit Fauna! she said sounding excited. But waited for Dakurai to show up.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:53 am

Fauna nodded, although she felt disappointed that Akuma had avoided the question about what they should do while in the world of the living.

"I'm aware, I detected the senkaimon opening and his spiritual pressure nearby, although why bring another member here? although I guess they must have there reasons, although I wonder if he knows I was the one who killed their tenth seat..." Fauna responded, taking her suitcase to the bedroom and packing away her things before returning to the main living space.

"Whatever the case may be, we should think about what we are going to do here in the world of the living, we have to appear like regular humans, so we should try to think about what we are going to do, besides, we might as well have some fun with each other to not arouse suspicion. Although I have to be honest, I didn't read Dākurai's file before I came out, so besides from the name and the ranking he has in his squad, I don't know much about him, but I hope he plays along with this. Have you thought about what the covering story is going to be to the humans who live here?" Fauna asked her "girlfriend", which Fauna took some small amusement from to have the beautiful and voluptuous fourth seat of squad two as a lesbian girlfriend, even if it was only for the sake of the mission, Fauna could at least enjoy the perks of this one.

Fauna would then sit on the sofa in a provocative position where her ass and even her black and red panties could be seen by both Akuma and Dākurai if he walked in to see her like that. Fauna would then pick up a travel book that was on the table about things to do in Karakura town, her legs softly going up and down as she read, waiting for Dākurai to knock on the door and come in.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 324
Tags;; Ryo, Akuma, Dākurai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:45 am

'That should be the place, I presume.' Once wandering into the lobby, he stared around. 'Seems like a place where recording would be popular. Now, by human rules you have to talk to a receptionist.' She told him about the floor they were on. He thanked the kind lady and walked away. Though awkwardly he stared around. 'Now that I think about it, I've never been into a place like this,' Looking around, he noticed the busy men and suits. He looked out of place but sighed and ignored it "No time to worry about it... I have a mission. Hopefully, we don't stay in this place much longer. I have a bad feeling about it... Maybe it's my imagination.'

He turned over to the nearest way up. Once noticing the elevator to his left, he quickly made his way towards it. While walking he stared around at the cameras in the rooms he was passing by. Annoyed, he thought 'So, this is how humans get entertainment? They must all be fat if all they watch is this. Why don't they train to become stronger? Why are they even watching this stuff?! Doesn't seem as entertaining watching it here than on a box with light shining out of it... Tch,' At this moment, he placed in the elevator and once pressing the appropriate buttons, it began to raise. And not noticing that elevators picked up other people, he was stuck in an awkward situation. One of his criticizing thoughts rushing into his mind once again, 'How are people supposed to stand with other people in these? It's so quite and it is such a small space. Man, thought humans were a bit smarter than this.' Luckily the doors had opened on his spot as he walked out appropriately. Reaching up to the correct door, he knocked and leaned back on the wall next to the door with his arms crossed, waiting patiently.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 325
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Akuma herself followed what Fauna did. She packed away her things while listening to what she said. Akuma got changed into something more "revealing" and went out to the living room. She laid back on a couch and noticed Fauna was purposely showing off her body. When Akuma heard a knock in the door she would call out. "Come in Dakurai! she yelled.

When Dakurai came in she nodded for him to sit down next to her or Fauna. "I don't know what we will do to blend in, any ideas Dakurai?" she asked sweetly while stretching out more, she was wearing only black undergarments and her tanned skin shined in the rooms light.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:10 am

After getting confirmation, he slowly walked into the room. He looked over at the Akuma and Fauna. Confused a bit by the two females when he was informed there was going to be another male here. But upon realizing Fauna was the male he shrugged it off immediately. He was confused by the revealing wear but didn't think too much on it.

Instead of sitting next to one of the two teammates, he laid back against the wall with his arms crossed. Then he answered Akuma's question like the gentleman he was "I'm not sure. Human culture is a strange thing but I think we should head to the local mall. It may be a good way to blend in with a large crowd and not get notice. Or we could head downtown. Either of the places would do. We could even find some info, as I've learned Hollows love crowded areas  to find their prey." He had his usual quiet and wise tone while he spoke which was strangely soothing to the ears.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;; Akuma, Fauna
OOC;; If anyone was wondering, this is Dākurai's Gigai appearance
Gigai Appearance:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: