Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 2-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

The stench of blood defiled the air around him, he stood there motionless for who knows how long. ”Where.. am I? what.. am I doing?” finally he returned from staring into the distance to the present. Epizon blinked his eyes a few times and his vision returned to normal, it was the sight around him that made him remember what had just happened. He was somewhere in the desert, walking around aimlessly. The large cape that he had around himself kept his shihakusho hidden. He came upon a group of hollows and shinigami fighting out for whatever reason they believed in, the hollow side was heavy but he stayed behind to let them sort it out amongst themselves. It was after that that a senkaimon opened nearby and reinforcements arrived leading to the discovery of the cape wearing individual. He had no choice but to get involved and that is what led to this. Nearby were the bodies of hollows lying around as they slowly disappeared into the air, the unconscious bodies of unnamed shinigami were lying around as well. They were only unranked soldiers and thus no match for someone like himself, the hollows were somewhat of similar rank.

”This will never come to an end”, the dark blade was sheathed once more and he began to walk away again. Epizon didn’t want to get involved but he had no choice when he was discovered and since he got involved it turned into this many casualties. His face was still covered during the battle so he was sure that no news of his existence would travel back. However, the existence of a rogue would most likely be revealed after this. Were these the dangers that Anamist had said he would have to deal with from now on? The perks of walking down the path that he had chosen and this was only the beginning.

Location;; Some desert, the world of the living.
Muse;; 6.5/10
Word Count;; 315
Tags;; Rogue, Epizon, Tier up training
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:21 pm

How many days had it been? Or were it weeks or months that he had last seen a human. He had been moving around in barren waste lands and keeping to himself. Despite that, even in a deserted area such as his current location the pointless battle among shinigami and hollows continued. Even though he belonged to neither of these factions, he still had to get involved. There was no point in moving around barren lands if there was no way of avoiding this. ”Might as well return, It’s been a while since I last drank a cup of coffee”, coffee was one of the things he loved. It took him a few more days of travelling before he could stumble upon a village. Epizon was using a gigai he had acquired before departing from the soul society so he was visible to the spiritually unaware.

This was a village located in a desert and so there was no coffee to be found. Well, what did he expect? Who would be crazy enough to drink coffee in a desert? ”No rest for the weary I guess”, his search for a cup of coffee continued. Walking wasn’t helping though, he had little choice in the matter. After walking to some distance from the village, Epizon decided to use his speed and cover some serious distance; he began using shunpo and was now covering a large distance at amazing speed. The distance that he had covered by simply walking in months was nothing compared to this using his shunpo. It took him a few hours until he arrived at a more bustling and rather colder area of the hemisphere. He stopped at a dark alley in order to avoid appearing out of nowhere in front of normal people: that does tend to scare people. ”Now then, let’s find that coffee”.

Location;; Some desert, the world of the living.
Muse;; 6.5/10
Word Count;; 308
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Epizon dusted his cape, it was quite dusty since he had been travelling for quite a while. After making it look a bit presentable, he appeared from the dark alley and looked around to find a mall. It didn’t take long, there was a noticeable one nearby; he casually strolled down the street and entered the building. He found himself a good coffee vendor and bought some coffee; right after he turned with the cup of coffee in his hand, he felt that presence. A presence he had felt a long time ago, there was no reiatsu to be detected it was like a sixth sense. Like himself, this person was too skilled at concealing their reiatsu, ”who?”. He tried to remain as calm as he could and looked around to notice the reason for this feeling.

His eyes opened wide when he found him, it was indeed an old acquaintance. The man that could be said belonged to the same faction as Epizon: a rogue. The first time Epizon had seen him was when he fought an arrancar, even his presence was overwhelming at the time. There was a rise in tension in the air, their eyes met and both stood still. There was a smile on his face, Epizon couldn’t help but feel uneasy about it; what did he really want? His relaxed demeanor was not to be underestimated and Epizon was completely aware of that. ”Funny running into you, Epizon-kun was it?”, he remembered his name too. ”Coincidence I suppose, Kagamine-dono” he replied. The man who was exiled from soul society even before Epizon had become a shinigami: Kagamine Yuusuke, the father of the bount.

”Let’s have a little chat, shall we?” said the veteran exile as he pointed to one of the tables nearby. Epizon complied and sat at one of the chairs and Kagamine sat across from him. ”If it comes down to raw power, I might have an advantage but in terms of experience, he’s far more superior. Neither of us can go all out in this situation, what does he have in mind? Does he already know that I’ve turned rogue?”, he didn’t utter a word and waited patiently for kagamine to start the conversation.

Location;; Some town, the world of the living.
Muse;; 6.5/10
Word Count;; 372
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Epizon took a sip from his beloved coffee while his eyes were fixated at the individual sitting in front of him. ”You know I was really sad to find out that you had been taken out by an arrancar”, finally the silence was broken. ”They said he fled away with your dead body, I think they even have a grave for you in soul society”, there was a slight grin on his face when he said the word ‘grave’. ”But I’m glad you’re here all alive and well, I can’t help but wonder why soul society thinks otherwise”, this was an alarming situation for Epizon. It was obvious that the exile still had his ties with soul society and even though he was weird in his own way, he was still an ally for them. From his perspective, Epizon might even be a fugitive; however, Epizon hadn’t committed any serious crimes besides lying to everyone. ”I can’t help but wonder why an exile is so interested in me”, it was a carefully thought reply. Would it provoke a reaction? Would he go on the defensive? Or would he continue to question Epizon’s current status.

”haha, you’re interesting. I was right about you from the start”, what did this man had in mind? ”Now then” suddenly his expressions turned from smiling to dead serious: ”Do indulge me, Epizon-kun”. There was no way out of this, it might even end up with the two fighting one another. ”My loyalty no longer lies with those who fight in the name of self convenient justice”, Epizon blurted out the truth. For a moment, Kagamine was surprised by the answer it was like he wasn’t expecting that. ”Then, where do your loyalties lie?” the question was serious and there was that grim tone again. ”I still search for the right path but I will not withdraw my blade against someone who only means to live a peaceful life. Just because something is an arrancar, doesn’t mean it deserves to die”, Kagamine only nodded in reply. The tension in the air only continued to grow, what was going to happen? Would one or both of them snap suddenly? Or will this be just a casual encounter?

Muse;; 6.5/10
Word Count;; 370
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 pm

A moment of silence followed after Epizon’s explanation, after that there was a sudden release of reiatsu. Kagamine Yuusuke’s overwhelming reiatsu had just been released, did he intend to take on Epizon right here and now? ”Why must we do this?” he was still seated and finishing off his coffee. The first time Epizon had met him, there was a substantial difference between their powers. If he was the same as before, he would probably be scared cold by now. However, a lot of time had passed since then; he had grown a lot stronger. ”It appears you’ve gotten stronger, how interesting” said Kagamine, he too was still comfortably seated.

If these two did fight, the people around them would most certainly suffer. Only by releasing his reiatsu, the people near them were stuck to the ground because of its pressure. Did this exile had no regard for the people around him? ”Tell me Kagamine-dono, what’s the point of it?” he once again questioned Kagamine’s intention. ”Point? You must be joking Epizon-kun. Don’t you know? This is what comes with the territory, you are a rogue now; aren’t you?” Epizon’s coffee was now finished, as soon as he placed it on the table the cup and the table were sliced in half. A perfectly executed upward slash barely visible had just been executed from across the table. It was an attempt to intimidate Epizon and to depict the attacker’s experience, Kagamine was serious. The blade had missed Epizon’s nose by a mere inch and a half, he felt the blade moving by him.

Epizon moved backwards and placed his hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto, was it time again? Time to unsheathe the black blade. ”Come on then Epizon-kun, show me what you’ve got”, Kagamine’s blade was sheathed once more. It was like how Epizon’s former captain used to fight, a sudden draw and sheathe to increase the speed and effect of a slash. ”Running isn’t an option, fighting doesn’t seem to be the sane option. If we fight for a prolonged period it would be inevitable to be noticed by the soul society. Is that his plan to begin with? Does he want me to fight so that my reiatsu is detected and soul society finds out about me? Or is this some sort of way to gauge my strength?” Epizon was now in a dilemma, thanks to Kagamine.

Muse;; 6.5/10
Word Count;; 401
Tags;; Kagamine Yuusuke, Epizon, Tier up, Death Defying Method.
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Epizon removed his hand from the hilt of Daimanos Rigas, ”Let’s go elsewhere first” he said in a cold manner staring into Kagamine’s eyes. ”Why? does a rogue care for the lives of innocent humans?” it was quite a provocative question but Epizon restrained himself. He did explain his perspective to kagamine so answering this question was pointless. He was fully aware that this was just an attempt to get a rise out of him, which didn’t happen at the moment. ”Up above should be enough” said kagamine as he departed from the mall and began to climb into the air making footholds by using his reiatsu. This was probably his way of showing that running was futile, Epizon too followed him heading into the air and above the buildings.

The two stood in front of one another separated by a distance of about 30 feet, there was no exchange of words. Epizon’s hand returned to his zanpakuto, he too intended to use the same fighting style as his former captain and Kagamine. ”Here I come!” shouted kagamine as he used shunpo at an impeccable speed and appeared in front of Epizon launching a frontal assault. Epizon side stepped just in time to avoid the slash hitting his body but it pierced through his cape and tore it apart. The cape fell off of his body revealing Epizon in his shihakusho but Epizon didn’t just dodge he launched a counter as well. He side stepped and launched a horizontal attack on the nearby opponent, which was skillfully parried. The result was Kagamine being pushed backwards because of the sheer strength Epizon had put into his attack.

”My my, you make me feel old Epizon-kun” he said in a sarcastic tone. Epizon couldn’t help but feel uneasy, the fight was intense and both were almost evenly matched. Why was Kagamine so calm and composed? He was truly a veteran who had fought countless battles, comparatively Epizon had a long way to go.

Muse;; 6.5/10
Word Count;; 331
Tags;; Kagamine Yuusuke, Epizon, Tier up, Death Defying Method.
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 am

”We should be equals in strength and speed, I should even be stronger but.. He’s the one who managed to cut through my cape”, the reality was troubling. Epizon’s fighting style comprised of him holding out until he gauged the strength of his opponent. After that he relied on his observation skills to find patterns, strengths and weaknesses in the fighting style of his opponent. This is what he was doing with Kagamine too but something inside told him that it would be of no use against this specific foe. Was it even possible for the veteran to have some kind of flaw in his fighting style? ”What’s the matter? Do you believe you have the time to think Epizon? That makes me sad, are you underestimating me by any chance?”, it was then that Epizon felt it.

His hands: they were tied by a rope made of reiatsu, ”When did he..?”. When Kagamine launched his first attack, it was only a little diversionary tactic that was when he had cast the kido but he had been stealthy about it. Only now had the rope taken the longer route and now had tied around Epizon’s hand and zanpakuto. A devilish grin appeared on the face of Kagamine, he was most certainly out of Epizon’s league. For only a split second, Epizon’s eyes diverted to his hands to see the rope and kagamine made his move. It was fast enough to slip by Epizon’s reflexes and so he landed a kick on Epizon’s torso, sending him a good twenty feet backwards. ”Why? why did he just go easy on me? He could’ve landed a fatal blow right now”, Epizon’s eyes reflected his confusion. Kagamine didn’t say a word but Epizon understood, he wanted to know what Epizon was really capable of; may be this was what this fight was about. Despite its nature, it was a serious battle and there was the probability of Epizon losing his life in the process.

Epizon charged up his reiatsu breaking through the ropes of reiatsu made by Kagamine, it was somewhat expected by the veteran. Obviously, something like a low level kido would never be able to hold Epizon for long.

Location;; Above Some town, The world of the living
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 367
Tags;; Epizon, Kagamine Yuusuke, Death defying method, Tier up training.
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24 am

Once more, Kagamine was on the offensive as he unsheathed his zanpakuto this time and launched another frontal assault. Right before he got close, he used shunpo once more to side step and attack Epizon from his side. The sudden change in direction almost caught him by surprise but he had used something similar on a different occasion. Epizon parried the attack and then, ”Hado #32: Okasen!” it was at point blank range. Kagamine Yuusuke had used something similar when he managed to tie Epizon’s hands with his zanpakuto. Use a diversionary attack and then use kido, Epizon had just parried the attack and then coupled it with a kido to make use of the point blank range between them. Was he the only one capable of doing this?

”Hado #31: Shakkaho!”, both kidos were fired almost simultaneously which resulted in a large explosion and a lot of smoke. Both of them were skilled at using reiatsu detection so the smoke was irrelevant. As it cleared, Epizon’s shihakusho was burned away and some of his skin was burnt too in the process; the kido had managed to land a hit on the left side of his torso. Kagamine had taken a horizontal hit by the kido and his clothes were cut in a similar manner, there was a line on his chest caused by the kido used by Epizon. Both had managed to do some damage, so Epizon’s attempt wasn’t a complete waste. However, he intended to land a hit but instead Kagamine leveled with him on the damage. ”Not bad, not bad at all. It’s been a while” said Kagamine as he looked at the wound on his chest, it was from the left side to the right side of his torso. ”A mark to remember you by, not a bad memento at all Epizon-kun” this veteran wasn’t the affected at all by what had just happened.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 318
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 am

Pain soured through his body, it had been a while since he had seriously fought against someone. The last time he fought seriously was against Anamist and that battle he lost quite badly. The result of that battle was Epizon holding on to his fainting life, it was only because of the captain of squad 4 and her miraculous abilities that he had survived. Now this foe he faced was equally stronger than his last opponent and if he wanted to walk out of this, the only way was to get serious. However, in that last battle his powers were limited because of that limiter that soul society puts on stronger shinigami. This time, there was no such things holding him down. ”Time to go on the offensive then”, he charged straight at Kagamine finally beginning his attack.

Kagamine casually held up his zanpakuto almost as if mocking Epizon but that was how he usually held his zanpakuto. Epizon’s blade collided with Kagamine’s and a large reiatsu based explosion was the result. Once more, Epizon had tried to use the close range to his advantage and used his strength to back up his attack. His overwhelming reiatsu could be sensed for miles, the people underneath them were being crushed under the weight of their collective reiatsu being released. The explosion was because of Epizon technique utilizing his naturally high reiatsu, as a result Kagamine was knocked off his feet and there were bruises all over his body. This time Epizon’s attack had managed to do some good damage. Kagamine instead of wasting time to notice how much damage he had taken used the close range to his advantage and launched a counter attack. First he swung his zanpakuto and Epizon moved back to avoid it, then he used a kido.

Hado #33: Soukatsui!” Epizon heard those words as he braced himself for impact. They were too close, it was impossible to avoid the kido completely but if he stayed this close he could launch another attack and that would prove more beneficial. The large ball of reiatsu emerged from Kagamine’s hand and struck Epizon’s zanpakuto splitting in two and heading right past him. Epizon had managed to deflect Kagamine’s kido.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 370
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:54 am

Before Epizon could make use of the opening he had managed to create, Kagamine used shunpo and moved away from Epizon. He sheathed his zanpakuto showing Epizon that he no longer had the will to continue fighting. The two were almost equally damaged by now, Epizon left shoulder had been badly hurt while Kagamine’s entire body had received quite a few bruises. ”I didn’t think you had come this far Epizon-kun. I have to say I’m impressed” said Kagamine, this time he wasn’t being sarcastic he was actually complimenting Epizon. Seeing that Kagamine had finally decided to stop fighting, Epizon too sheathed the black blade once more. ”It was fun but it’s about time we make ourselves scarce. I’m sure neither of us wants to be here when soul society comes to search for two captain level reiatsu signatures”, Epizon nodded in reply. After that, Kagamine disappeared in the same manner the veteran had appeared.

Epizon too used shunpo and disappeared in an attempt to cover as much distance as possible from his last position. It was most likely that soul society would’ve dispatched some investigative team to find out about the two reiatsu signatures. Both of them were no normal ones, since they had no limiters on them they were using all their strength. He continued to move with all his speed for about half an hour and by now he was miles away. Right after he stopped, he felt someone’s presence and then, bang suddenly an explosion happened. It caught Epizon by surprise and he was thrown forward a good ten feet, ”Did they somehow manage to track me? I don’t think it was Kagamine, then soul society? But how? No, it can’t be..”. He turned to look at the individual who had managed to catch up to him and attack him. The person he saw standing in front of him was not someone he had expected.

Location;; Some remote location, The World Of the living
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 319
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum