Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 A light in the darkness (Private) on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 2-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

It was funny to be returning to the world of the living, after everything that had happened, including what had happened during his training with Sangatsu for her shikai and both the hollow infected arm and his bandages had been destroyed. In a way, it felt odd to look at his right hand and see it normal again. Even though he didn't need to wear his gloves anymore, he now wore black bandages over his hands, but leaving the fingers exposed. There were signs of use already on the material before Luke dropped down. From what he had gathered from Fourth seat Tsaki's report, she had encountered another substitute shinigami in the town. He took a deep breath as his feet touched the ground. He was sure that the substitute shinigami could feel the immense pressure of his reiatsu as he entered the world of the living before getting inside a gigai, so his spiritual pressure would seem to fade away.

"She" had to smile though, she enjoyed coming to the world of the living as it gave him as excuse to be inside Kurai's gigai. His official gigai had suffered malfunctions way back during the first time he had met Anamist and since then, always took up her gigai whenever he came to the world of the living. She headed out to the main street, looking for signs of this person's spiritual pressure while she roamed the streets in her long red dress and high heels. She had orders to watch over the boy and, if he proved useful like Sangatsu, he would be brought back to the soul society for training, much like how they did it with Sangatsu. She continued to idly window shop in clothes shops while keeping an eye out for the boy with shinigami powers, wondering if he would notice the red eyed voluptuous woman looking for him.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 314
Tags;; Luke, Add
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: A light in the darkness (Private) on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Ayeseru stood there walking around, wondering what the hell the black clothing he was wearing was, and how he got it. Before Ayesery was home, he saw a woman with red eyes looking at him, while everyone else didn't notice him at all, so Ayeseru decided to walk closer while preparring for a battle if it happened and then when he was about 3 feet away, he walked away to the side, thinking it was enough to have the woman follow after him.

#3 Re: A light in the darkness (Private) on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:20 pm

It was obvious that he had spotted her, he had slipped down a nearby alley slowly, like he was making sure she saw him going down there, possibly to lead her into a trap. Judging by his physical appeared, the shinigami uniform and the zanpakuto by his side, she guessed this was her target. He would have no idea who he was dealing with and, even though she hadn't practiced much with using flash step in high heels, she would still appear to him that one moment she was there, the next, she would be behind him and his head would become the filling for a breast sandwich if he wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind him.

"So, you must be the one Fourth seat Tsaki mentioned in her report; you have nothing to be concerned about, I'm not here for a fight; unless that is what you are seeking, although if you intend to fight me, I'll warn you now, you won't win, not at your level of ability and power," She would explain to the boy in front of her, her eyes filled with contempt for the boy; it was bad enough having one substitute shinigami around, but now two? She began to think that she was having bad luck when coming to these sort of things since only she was having to deal with these people. She sighed, looking at him.

"Well then, what is your answer then, substitute shinigami boy?" She spoke, looking straight at him as she waited for a response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 257
Tags;; Luke, Add
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: A light in the darkness (Private) on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:23 am

Ayeseru turned around, and said," 1, what the hell is a substitute Shinigami, and two, sounds cool, so i'll go with you, as long as i get an explaination." Ayseru was quite happy to have something that wasn't boring so he agreed to it and hoped it wasn't just crap. Ayeseru grabed his sword for a bit then stuck it in the ground to keep him up and was ready to attack at any moment.

#5 Re: A light in the darkness (Private) on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 pm

She huffed a little, she didn't like the way he acted like this was some great thing, he was in serious trouble since taking the powers of a shinigami was forbidden by the laws of the soul society.

"A substitute shinigami is a human or other sentient creature that has stolen the powers of a shinigami and by the laws of the soul society, that makes you a criminal, where for the crime, the punishment is usually death, but from what I understand from Tsaki's report, your physical body was killed already, so dealing with you is going to be tricky, but we'll discuss this in the soul society, where I can see to it that you can receive proper training in our ways. After all, we cannot allow someone wearing our uniform and our blade to be called a true substitute for a shinigami until you have training, if this is something you desire, then follow me," she would explain to him before taking out a small, circular red pill from the inside of her bra and popped it into her mouth, then he would eject out of Kurai's gigai, no longer needing the disguised of his female mod soul. Although the boy would probably be confused as to why a male shinigami had ejected out of a seemingly normal human female before she woke up, smiling before looking at Luke.

"Hi master Luke, is this the one?" Kurai spoke excitedly, pointed to the new substitute shinigami, Luke nodded before looking at him with his deep crimson eyes before drawing his sword and stabbing into the air with it. The blade would phase into the empty space like a rock going into a pond, sending ripples before two Japanese sliding doors would appear in front of them and three hell butterflies would fly out the glowing doorway. Luke would gesture for the boy to follow before they would all enter if he agreed to go and head to the soul society, exiting in the squad three barracks' courtyard. He would send Kurai back to his quarters before addressing the boy.

"Where we are now is in the soul society, more specifically, the seireitei. This is the place all souls come to after death and now, I need to take you to the academy so you can be properly trained, do you understand me, boy?" Luke would explain to him, he might realized that both the shinigami that stood before nor him had introduced themselves as Luke waited for a response.

Location;; Squad three courtyard, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 418
Tags;; Luke, Add
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: A light in the darkness (Private) on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Ayeseru smiled and walked towards the two doors as he said,"If i get better in less than 2 weeks i wouldn't be suprised. Also, though i am a criminal, it is the person who threw the sword at me. So trrain nme as you please, then im gonna fight you, sword or not, and im gonna win." Ayeseru was being stubborn but he already knew it would be easy for him.

Ayeseru looked at the portal and then said,"I'll be waiting i guess, see you on the other side.... bye" Ayeseru was soon in the place called... Sereitei, thinking he was tripping.

#7 Re: A light in the darkness (Private) on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:18 am

Luke found this boy amusing, it seemed to happen more and more these days that humans always had this proud and confidence that they could do great things. Although Luke wasn't looking down on the boy for it, Luke just found his confidence in being able to defeat Luke at this stage laughable.

"Your confident, but I wouldn't suggest trying to defeat with your zanpakuto for you see, you are mistaken that this is any ordinary sword, it is a weapon made from our own soul and is the only thing capable of harming spiritual beings like us and don't think that learning our ways is something that can be learned in only two weeks, you could learn basics at best, but against someone who has had several of your lifetimes of battle experience, you would be wise to not underestimate your opponent, it will one of the best lessons you can learn here, so, let me test you..." Luke turned around, making himself as open to attack as possible before speaking again.

"Use your zanpakuto and attack me, try to kill me and you may attack me anywhere you like, go on, unless you are afraid of killing me," Luke told him, if he attack him, he would not only find that his blade couldn't cut him, but his hand would bleed instead. Luke would then grab his blade and tossing backwards as easily as tossing a twig away.

"You see? you require a lot more strength if your going to be able to defeat me," Luke would say, although if the boy didn't attack, Luke would say the same thing, only without the you see part. either way, Luke would then lead the boy to squad three training grounds behind the barracks, there were standard target dummies and various other things.

"This is where I'll train you if you do well at the academy, but for now, follow me and I'll leave you in the hands of the academy tutors," Luke told him, he knew for the boy's own good that he needed to go to the shinigami academy, although he would wait for the respond the boy would give before heading off.

Location;; Squad three barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 361
Tags;; Ryo, Add
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum