Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of the Dragon Queen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:46 am

Manda nods at his words. She was happy with how things had turned out and did head his warning. She did not wish to feud with those that Anamist saw as his close allies. She, however, wanted to keep up her own toughness for their sake. As Manda was about to leave a thought came to her mind. It had been a while since she'd seen her and wondered what had happened to her. "Hey Ana, one more thing before I head to my room. How is little Rui doing? It's been a while since I've seen her and I'm curious to know if she is still alive and well." She had meant those words as well, curious about her and her well being.

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:40 am

Up until now, Anamist had kept a small and polite expression- only lightly smiling when the discussion had gone in a favorable direction for the both of them. Things had been decided and the discussion seemed to be wrapping up as well: Anamist was preparing to relax and focus on recuperating his depleted power, but then Manda said something else. She asked a question he had been waiting for. His somewhat serious demeanor instantly changed, a whide smile spread across his lips as he jumped down from the throne in a lively way and approached Manda as if he were a child bragging about their best prize.

Oh my goodness! I wish you could see her Manda! She's grown so much... well, only about half an inch or so... but still! She's so adorable, probably more adorable than last time! On and on he went, gushing about Rui's little adventures from their time of parting with Manda in the World of the Living. He told Manda all about their little adventures and where Rui was now, he kept talking and hardly gave Manda a chance to respond until he finally sat down from feeling too tired. He just fell backwards and his but landed on the floor. The ten women instantly swept about him, helping him up and making sure he was okay. A bit embarrassed, Anamist freed himself from their over-protective grip and then carefully sat back down on the throne. he leaned back, Rui is in the World of the Living still, she is at the side of Yoon In Gyi. My little girl needs another Fulbring to teach her about her Fulbring powers. As you can see, Ive spent a lot of my power in remaking this place: I feel quite tired. Soon I need to rest, I am sure you have much to catch up on since your absence. Hopefully soon, you can see Rui again, she's asked a lot about you.

on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:54 am

Manda nodded and listened to him rant on about Rui. She even giggled a bit when he fell, but knew that he was growing tired with the passage of time. She felt now was the time to take her leave. "It's been a pleasure catching up with you Ana. I look forward to helping you in the future. Just let me know when and where and all that when your ready. For now I bid you farewell and a good nights rest."

She would wait for him to acknowledge her leave and would head to her room. There she would lay down in her bed to relax, knowing she was tired herself from her journey back.

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:01 pm

Anamist had enjoyed their little reunion, Manda knew he was tired- whether she knew as to why or not, he couldn't say. The time for their immediate departure was sure though, both knew the que and Anamist relaxed on the throne. Manda excused herself properly and Anamist thought about his darling little princess. He hated being so far away from her, nothing more would make him happy than to hold her in his lap while she slept... but for now she needed to learn to control her Fulbring abilities. Soon enough I will call upon you and you will meet my other new friends as well. Until then, rest up and prepare to pave the way with corpses to Hueco Mundo's kingdom. he would say somewhat light-hearted but not making light of the sacrifices in the future.

After Manda had left, Anamist shifted in the throne- the ten were still standing idly by. He motioned silently and they stepped away from his side to give him privacy to rest. Though they were not seen or heard, they were still very much close by. He looked upon the empty seats at the table before him- five seats on each side, unoccupied and unused. The time is drawing close.

End

#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum