Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:13 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 3-3 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad gladly took the items he had requested and his honey tea, which he sipped at as Hitoshi addressed him, telling him the captain would see him when he was ready, Vlad would pretend to look hurt.

"Aww, I was hoping to get to know the captain of the quincy's shadow and who I'm supposed to be serving under, but oh well, it can't be helped," Vlad told Hitoshi, Vlad really wanted to get the meeting with the captain done as soon as possible, but it looked like he had to wait for the captain to see him. Hitoshi also mentioned that no one else should know about the organization and what he was up to here. Vlad sighed before looking back at Hitoshi with probably a answer he would have least expected from someone who bore the name of a quincy.

"Don't worry about them, once they have served their purpose, I can kill them, it's only going to be about three people anyway, unless you have a technician, a interior designer and a guy to help carry things in this organization, I'll just bump them off when their jobs are done, would that help you, Hitoshi?" Vlad said coldly, it would become abundantly clear that to Vlad, the value of a person's life was only what money he could take from their dying corpse. Although the saying that you can't put a price on a life, Vlad made a carer out of doing the exactly opposite. Vlad then calmly slid the bag of tools and material under the desk and took another sip of his tea before waiting for Hitoshi's response.

Location;; Underground Quincy Academy, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 271
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:34 am

Hitoshi ignored the comment about Vlad's false disappointment for not getting to meet the Captain of the Black Ops. He was more focused on the task at hand, I have to get going soon. I should wrap this up as soon as possible Hitoshi thought before hearing the comment about Vlad killing off the people who worked for him.

Hitoshi would then look at Vlad menacingly. Vlad... What do you think the Shattenreich's goal is? It is to protect the World of the Living, not kill people because their services are done. He said basically telling Vlad he was not to do that. If I may though why do you not use reishi manipulation, it is what we do and you can do it here He asked before remembering his last thought. He would wait to here Vlad's answer before saying, My apologies but I must be going, get yourself settled in and all don't kill anyone I am a very busy person Good Bye Hitoshi would say before leaving Vlad to his stuff he assumed he would repair his unique Seele Schneider.

View user profile

#23 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 am

Vlad expected Hitoshi to react poorly to what he said about bumping off the people who he wanted to have upgrade his office, he looked annoyed that he would do something like that, telling him the goal of the Shattenreich was to protect the world of the living, not kill off people. Vlad groaned.

"Jez, you must be one of those humanitarian types, ok, ok, I get it, but I ain't bring in all that crap myself, I need some underlings that know what they are doing," Vlad sighed, it wasn't his style to be nice to people nor give two craps about anyone unless paid to. He admitted he was greedy, but he didn't really care, although when Hitoshi mentioned about him not using Reishi manipulation, he took a step back mentally. Vlad took out two ginto out as Hitoshi went to leave before throwing them in a way that would look like he was attacking Hitoshi, but would only affect the door in front of him.

"Light converts into five, The bearer of division strikes and molds this cross, Ausfall" Vlad would call out before the ginto burst open, forming a oval shaped shield made of reishi before something unheard of would happen; anything within the shield, mainly the doorway and the surrounding walls near the door would start disintegrating into reishi and Vlad would call the reishi to his hand, showing that a quincy can use this raw reishi, even in this state.

"You see, my clan specializes in "unusual" techniques, this is our secret technique, Ausfall and I'm freely able to manipulate reishi, I'm simply better at it then most since not everyone can use this, anyone else who tries gets disintegrated so I'd best keep that in mind, Hitoshi," Vlad told Hitoshi, he was eager to show him it so he wouldn't underestimate what strength Vlad had within him with the power to turn anything, even matter not normally made of reishi like things within the world of the living could be affected.

Vlad would then go back into his seat after Hitoshi had said his piece and set up the pieces and set about rebuilding his unique seele schnider. Meanwhile, as Hitoshi left, he would see a elegant woman walking up to him, she held herself like she was nobility, wearing a simply yet surprisingly expensive white spider silk dress with light blue highlights with a little hole, revealing her chest teasingly. She also wore a white trench coat that reach down to her knees. Besides her was a little robot that was projecting the image of a maid, wearing the quincy's colors of white and blue. She looked at Hitoshi. Hitoshi would recognize her as Natasha Kahl, Sternritter E-The Esper and the fifth strongest out of all the sternritters.

"Well, Well, isn't it the mystery sternritter, Hitoshi Ritter, eh? Well, I would like to know who gave you permission to access my Research and development labs for parts for that new quincy you brought it? before you ask, my maid, P.A.D.D.Y here informed me of it and says they came under the young quincy's orders and yours, so can you explain yourself, Mister Ritter?" Natasha asked him, a charismatic yet stern woman. She crossed her arms as she waited for a response, her central reishi arc core glowed a soft blue from the center of her chest were it was implanted.

techs used:
Spell Name: Ausfall
Spell incantation: "Light converts into five, The bearer of division strikes and moulds this cross"
Spell ability: Ausfall is a Abbau clan technique, the use throws two Gintō at a wall or whatever they need to get through, after speaking the incantation, the two Gintō spread out, forming a quincy cross within a circle, this then breaks down whatever is in the way, a wall for example, with a hole the size of a normal human being, this makes it useful for escapes or to quickly lead a opponent somewhere and disintegrating the wall in front would be much quickly then going round

Location;; Underground quincy academy, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 568
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;; Introducing Natasha into your org, hope you don't mind, Kuroi Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Upon leaving Vlad's quarters he was on the way to the Stern Ritter quarters a large building where Hitoshi was currently based. He could sense Natasha with his "sight" and made a move to avoid her, using this new route which bypassed her he would get dressed into clean and undamaged clothes. He walked down to where he needed to but finally ran into Natasha.

Natasha herself was an adult while Hitoshi was considerably smaller and looked more like a late teen or early adult. She was dressed in her expensive clothing and Hitoshi now wore a plain white trench coat which reached his mid shin while his favourite jacket was concealed underneath. Stern Ritter - E, a pleasure to see you. I am a but busy right now but you know this of course. The new lieutenant of the Black Ops needed supplies to repair his Seele Schneider. I believe it wasn't as bad as the fact thirteen members of the Black Ops are dead, surely a small amount of materials being taken by Stern Ritter authority isn't this important to hunt out the "mysterious" Stern Ritter S, so tell me ma'am why you're really here?

Hitoshi would then slide past her and if she wanted to talk she could follow him, he moved easily past her and her AI. If it is so important do tell me about it while I do my other tasks I am very tired right now since everything didn't go as planned

View user profile

#25 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 am

Natasha watched him disappear, noting that the new quincy had a unusual power to break down things not normally under the power of any quincy besides one who had advanced to the final level with Vollständig. She sighed and turned to her maid AI.

"Paddy, track his location, I intend to meet with him," She said sternly with Paddy, who bowed before her eyes glowed a soft blue color as she accessed the systems of the academy.

"Mistress, Hitoshi Ritter is located within his quarters, changing and he seems to now be heading out the passageway out down the hall," Paddy informed her mistress, Natasha nodded, gesturing for the AI to follow her.

Once she had successfully intercepted Hitoshi, she asked her questions and listened to his response, saying that he was busy, but said that he had allowed the new lieutenant of the black ops to take equipment needed to rebuild his seele schnider. She sighed.

"Commoners like you never seem to understand how this works; the research and development team are under my command, you should of at least informed me, but never mind that; there are some things I want to discuss with you, not only your failure to protect those black ops members, but also this new quincy as well. You see, something has sparked my interested with this one...Paddy, show him the videos I prepared," Natasha explained to Hitoshi before turning to Paddy, both who were following Hitoshi at the time where Paddy would float in front of him and Natasha would grab his arm to stop him so he would be forced to watch, unless he felt like dealing with the fifth strongest sternritter. Paddy's maid projection faded away, reviewing the video of a battle from a long time ago, during the quincy's extermination.

"You see, during the time our clans were being targeted, one of them, the clan that had the most powerful technique quincies knew of, hid themselves away as so not to be found by shinigami or anything else for that matter, their whereabouts are unknown and undetectable to any attempts to detect their spiritual pressure or by the things they use by technology, it appears to be shield and we haven't gotten to see them since the time of the quincy extermination by the shinigami, but yet, even after your failure today, you accidentally walked into a goldmine of locked away power, ones long forgotten by the quincies today; The Abbau clan's ability to break down anything into reishi, even objects not composed of reishi like objects and materials in the world of the living. They were some of our strongest quincies. I'm sure you noticed that spell he used; it's a long forgotten Abbau clan technique called "Ausfall" and anything within its shield breaks down into reishi, but its said only someone from that clan could master its use, but the real thing that interests me is that..." Natasha explained, retelling briefly the history of Vlad's clan, before showing Hitoshi the tapes of Vlad in combat as well as his recent use of Ausfall, she paused before leaning in to whisper into Hitoshi's ear.

"...The Main man, sternritter A and our king sense that this boy has the potential to rise in power, even becoming a sternritter as we found something akin to a legend about a Abbau quincy with Vollständig that could bend the world into reishi that anything, even the ground, the sky and even the sea were all broken down into reishi, making them almost god-like in terms of power, your new lieutenant has that potential to reach that level, keep a close eye on him, Hitoshi, train him well. Anyway, Sternritter A wishes to see you about your failure in the world of the living, I best hope you have your best ass kissing skills ready because your gonna need it since you lost all those men and women understand your command, come and follow me, Paddy, return to physical form and follow us," Natasha explained that Vlad had great power locked within him and that, given enough time and training, he could rise to become a sternritter one day, but for now, Natasha also had orders to bring Hitoshi in to answer for his failure to protect those men and women that died because of faulty hollow bait, which was universally known to cause malfunctions and call on hollows much stronger then intended, she then called to Paddy to return to project her maid form and follow them as they would head to sternritter A's office, where Natasha and Paddy would wait either side of the door, Natasha looked at him. She knew he was tired, but there wasn't getting away from this either, so she waited for him to enter and for the doors to close before releasing the breath she was holding.

Location;; Underground quincy academy, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 807
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;; apologizes for the late reply, muse was drained today so couldn't muster up the post till now

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#26 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 am

Being at Hueco Mundo was very annoying, Hollows everywhere and now Natasha Kahl Stern Ritter E was going to give him a history lesson. But mainly he was annoyed that she hunted him down just to tell him she should be informed of everything he does which involves the Research Division, this had never happened he had never been chased up for taking out other materials but suddenly the moment a new Quincy arrives and takes something everything goes to hell.

She was clearly not going to let him get away, she was going to make him watch images and videos of Quincy Experimentation but a battle spiked his interest, What was that? he thought but didn't let Natasha in his head. He nodded now at the explanation of what was happening and how this clan was really powerful and had some incredible techniques. It annoyed him a little however, they seemed to interested in the clan. If this clan did still exist then it was staying hidden for a reason and Hitoshi guessed Vlad kept the information hidden so that it never reached the light of day.

He then looked at Natasha in the eye, she would have to look down for he reached only just above her shoulders. Now. I did not order the reinforcements, deal with the black ops captain who asked me to take them as back up. Now Natasha I am a bit busy and the King and Stern Ritter will have to redirect his attention. Good Evening and bye the way fix this, He said at the end he took what was left of his hollow bait and chucked it behind him at Natasha as he walked off he needed to speak to Vlad again. I will go out on a training exercise within the next hour with the lieutenant in the Menos Forest, I will tell you what he can do when we return.

(OOC: Would you like to end here and do another thread for the exercise? Then Hitoshi and Vlad can talk away from Natasha's ever so curious gaze.)

View user profile

#27 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:17 am

Natasha scowled at Hitoshi's reply, taking the hollow bait from him as she told her to seek out the captain of the black ops and that the head sternritter and the king had to redirect their attention.

"How insolent, your the one who used this out of date piece of junk, so your responsible for those deaths, regardless of whether or not the captain ordered them to go, you still caused the events of that battle to occur, fine, run away with your new lieutenant, Hitoshi, but one way or another, you'll be answering to him, you know that, right?...Come on, Paddy, let's go and leave this fool to his training...by the way, take this," Natasha told him, warning him that his actions that caused his men to be killed will be answered at some point in time. Natasha turned to Paddy and told her to follow, before remembering something and took out a small, silver and blue metal pill with a single stainless steel button on it. She would toss it to Hitoshi.

"This is what you should have used; this is a modern, technology based hollow bait, this one without the faults of the one you foolishly used; all you have to do is press the button and select which hollow type you wish to call and how many and they will come, no more surprises, I don't expect you to come to me with old fashioned things again, now go, I have some things I must work on, Paddy, with me," Natasha told Hitoshi, she was annoyed that she was having her patience tested by Hitoshi and she didn't like having to fix something that was several hundred years out of date. The new and more modern hollow bait device she gave Hitoshi also had a small, almost nano sized listening device that she herself made. So no matter where he went, she could monitor him. She smiled a little and had Paddy follow her to her lab in the academy, sliding down into the shadows where a small vat of silver liquid seemed to react to her presence; this was her armour in its liquid state. in the back of the room, two more sets of solid spiritualized iron armors, contained within pressurized containers and only she had the release codes. She sat down, pouring over the designs for another set of armor and smiled.

This was going to be fun.

Location;; underground quincy academy, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 405
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;; Sure, we can wrap things up here, mind if I use it to tier train Vlad again? C:

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#28 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:59 am

OOC: Thread End??? You agree Luke or do you want one more post?

View user profile

#29 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:08 pm

OOC: if you wish to post one more post, that's up to you, but we can end this here ^^

#30 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:18 pm

OOC: Okay I am done. Not really having the muse to do another post right now. Thread End.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum