Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:50 am

Vlad Abbau ;; 3-3 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad had detect another large spiritual pressure tearing through near Hitoshi's position and when he looked, it was a Vasto Lorde, Vlad could tell by its humanoid shape, it had a feral like appearance, similar to a panther. He had long red hair, which also came out at his elbows and shoulders, his hands had sharp claws at the end and the vasto lorde saw his prey come towards him and he smiled.

"Mhmm so eager, little man, however, so misguided," The vasto lorde thought before he would use the closest thing hollows had to a sonido to come within melee range to slash at Hitoshi's face with his claws before he would fall back and go on all fours, which might look odd to start with, but then, his hands would dig into the air and he would toss his head up towards Hitoshi before he opened his mouth as light began to pour out of his mouth in a red light, which could only mean one thing; a cero, something the hollow was more then willing to use against a strong opponent such as this. He would then fire at Hitoshi, aiming to get a early advantage over Hitoshi with his quick and viscous attacks.

Meanwhile, Vlad took notice of what Hitoshi said after his phone call, saying that they needed to hold their position for ten minutes before reinforcements arrived, Vlad would simply nod towards him to indicate that he had heard him.

Vlad groaned when he heard the female hollow speak and he could barely contain his contempt for this hollow.

"Great, I have to deal with you and this crap; I'm not getting paid to kill you, but I can't have you eating me either, so I don't have much choice but to decline your offer," Vlad told her coldly before he had fired his shot. He noticed that she dodged most of it, but it had burned her mask and cut into it a little, but then she started screaming and crying out in pain like it was a fatal wound, producing smoke before revealing a naked, beautiful woman, which Vlad had to look away from, but even so, she would be thinking she had won, but Vlad had already seen and be hit by her technique before and he was certain that she didn't know that he knew that she was far from died and she had forgotten the most basic thing from before; she hadn't hidden her spiritual pressure so her aura reeked of a hollow still. He let her try and fail to convince him over wise and he would appear to let her come close, but as she came to embrace him, she would find that he had suddenly run her through with the reishi blades at the front of his bow.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid not to see through your illusion a second time? The first time, you took me by surprise when you hid your spiritual pressure, but you got careless and let yourself get so caught up with your act, you forgot to hid your spiritual pressure, in other words, you ain't fooling me again!" Vlad would growl before pushing her away, seeing her change back into her hollow form before he released a ton of spiritual pressure before aiming at her while tons of reishi formed into his bow, forming a arrow unlike anyone had seen; this "arrow" was, for all intensive purposes, a living phoenix, made completely out of reishi and held together with Vlad's spiritual energy. The phoenix would squawk within the bow as Vlad aimed at the hollow.

"Sorry, but this is over for you; Saishū kuroi honō: Fenikkusu" Vlad spoke, the first time he could remember that he had said the name of the technique he was using before firing at her, the phoenix raced towards the female hollow, squawking and screching before it would smash into the female hollow, exploding slightly bigger then a regular springer and causing her to catch fire from all the reishi flames his technique produced and he would watch and wait to see what happened to her if she survived that attack.

techs used:
Technique Name:Saishū kuroi honō: Fenikkusu (Final black flame: Phoenix)
Technique Description: Vlad charges a large arrow into his bow, the arrow itself changing shape into a phoenix made of Reishi, with its tail comming out behind Vlad and with wings that are slightly bigger then the size of his bow, the phoenix created acts like it would as if it was alive, squawking and screeching before Vlad fires the phoenix at his target, which is shoot with great speed and hits the target, exploding with slightly more force then Sprenger and adds in massive burn damage to the target as well due it the whole "arrow" being made of fiery Reishi. Requires a four post cool down after use.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will barely be standing, having taken heavy explosive and extensive burn damage to their body. full body shook for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will just be about able to stand, with great amounts of both explosive and heavy burn damage to their body, full body shock for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will have some body functionality and movement but still having explosive damage and some good burns covering their body, body numbness for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will have basic arm and leg movement and can walk with some explosive damage and burn damage, body numbness for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will have enough body function to be able to dodge some attacks made with some explosive and burn damage, body numbness for half a post

Location;; Park within Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 694
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:50 am

Hitoshi moved incredibly fast to avoid the blow, the Vasto-Lorde struck his hair and gave him a hair cut, he didn't appreciate it. Hitoshi would jump back and watch the Hollows charge its cero. Look at the filthy hollow, trying to shoot me now are you well eat this! Hitoshi would charge a round and take aim at the Hollow's mouth the moment he fired his Cero Hitoshi shot his round and it was aimed to deflect the cero away.

Hitoshi would suddenly pull out four Ginto. He would throw them at the hollow and surround him in a square. Haien! Hitoshi yelled before the spell would slice the hollow in half. If he didn't kill it this time he would move to stand beside Vlad. This one is persistent to live, we will show it the might of the Quincy

Vulpine eyes went to shock when she felt his blades pierce her body. She felt sick, like she needed to vomit but it never came. Her illusion failed and she looked at Vlad with fear, she no longer showed her confidence now she was at his mercy. She turned and attempted to run filled with the fear of him killing her. When she turned around he had a large phoenix made completely of reishi. She would then cast her illusion and disappear before a garganta would open a small distance away. She would reappear in the garganta now with her confidence back. Pitiful Human. You can't kill me! she would yell before screaming as the phoenix entered the garganta and exploded. She was dead.

View user profile

#13 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:29 am

The vasto lorde watched as Hitoshi fired a round from his spiritual sniper rifle, the two spiritual attacks clashed in the air, the bullet causing a swirling wave of energy as it clashed with the cero before both exploded in mid air, the vasto lorde looked slightly surprised.

"Impossible! a mere quincy being able to match my cero with something so small?" the vasto lorde cursed aloud before he saw Hitoshi toss the four ginto into the air before they formed one, giant cube made from condense reishi before it fired at the vasto lorde, he grinned before he slashed the cube away with a single attack.

"You think a attack only meant to deal with weaklings like menos grande will have any affect on me? how insulting, I thought at least quincies fought with honor, but I guess I was wrong," the vasto lorde told him, sounding annoyed at the lack of respect he got, he was the pinnacle of hollow evolution and he thought at least the quincy would respect that, although it seemed that Hitoshi was ignoring him, speaking to the quincy that had defeated Vulpine as the quincy dodged out the way of the addition explosion his technique caused as it rushed out the garganta before it collapsed in on itself. Vlad heard what Hitoshi said about showing the vasto lorde about the might of the quincy, Vlad nodded, he was eager to shut the loud mouth up so he took one of his tuning fork shaped seele schnider and notched it into his bow before firing it when the vasto lorde was about to slash at Hitoshi, the vasto lorde found himself pushed backwards against a building, his arm pinned against it with Vlad's unique seele schnider, even though Vlad was fifteen meters away in the park, he had hit a perfect shot from so far away, which he did again as he fired the second of his unique seele schnider for his other arm before Vlad used Hirenkyaku to close the distance and stand by Hitoshi, Vlad hadn't managed to put his cowl back up, showing his face, the disgust in his onyx black eyes and his sky blue hair before watching the vasto lorde struggle against his seele schnider.

"Go ahead, finish him, he's your opponent after all and I would hate for you to not get your kill when I got mine," Vlad told him coldly, he wasn't interested in killing the vasto lorde, he had used up a lot of spiritual energy to defeat the other hollow and he figured that, even know, Vlad guessed that his arrows couldn't get passed a vasto lorde's hierro so he was eager for Hitoshi to kill him, then discuss with Hitoshi about getting paid and about the organization he had been put into too. If he was going to be a lieutenant in this organization, he wanted to know as much as he could so he could make the best time of it.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 496
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Hitoshi was pleased that Vlad won his battle, sadly for him the Vasto-Lorde was proving to be quite a pest. The Hollow was arrogant and stuck up, he completely destroyed Hitoshi's spell and now the hollows was moving to attack him, although something good has happened. The Hollow was shot with two unique Seele Schneider Hitoshi had never seen before. The Hollow looked at one of the two and fired a cero at it thus destroying it and ripped out and threw away the other one.

He looked mad and charged, ready to end the two Quincy only he didn't make it five meters from where they were. He was dead, destroyed by a arrow that was fired by a white cloaked figure. Clearly a Quincy and actually Stern Ritter A - The Authority. The Stern Ritter after killing it with a basic arrow disappeared again if both Quincy looked around they would see there were no hollows left. Clearly the Stern Ritter made easy work of them.

With the case closed Hitoshi would walk up to the Seele Schneider Vlad used. He would pick it up and inspect the tuning fork design. With that noted he would look back at Vlad, Welcome to the Shattenreich, Lieutenant Abbau. Is there anything in particular you wish to know? Hitoshi would say glad that everything had settled down.

View user profile

#15 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am

Vlad ;; 3-3 ;; Quincy ;; Male

the vasto lorde couldn't even react to the strongest of the sternritters as the arrow pieced his head and he fall to the ground, his essence disappearing. Vlad saw it, feeling the intense spiritual pressure this guy possessed before he disappeared without a word. Vlad checked the area and found all the hollow spiritual pressure had been extinguished, probably the work of this unknown sternritter, possible this Mr.A that Hitoshi had mentioned when he was on the call to him. Hitoshi took up his tuning fork styled seele schnider, the one that wasn't destroyed before he looked up at Vlad, asking him if there was anything he wished to know. Vlad huffed, taking his seele schnider back.

"Well, I want to know if I'm going to be paid for all this? Surely you know I don't come free, the next question is that I need to get replacement parts for my seele schnider so I rebuild it, can you tell me if your...I mean our organization can provide me with the materials I need? and lastly..." Vlad asked before he would come round so he was right in Hitoshi's face, his cold onyx eyes piecing into him.

"...I want to get stronger, there are forces converging, I need you to train me to become strong enough to become a sternritter and...to attain Vollständig, you must be aware of that form we quincies can take that is equal to a shinigami's bankai and I'm sure someone like you knows about it, so tell me, can you train me to a level where I reach the level to perform the Vollständig?" Vlad looked at him, he felt that recent events were signs that only worse things were coming and both Vlad and this new organization had to be ready for the forces that were to be unleashed. Vlad then stood back, deactivating his bow and holding his bleeding shoulder as he waited for a response.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 325
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 am

Hitoshi wasn't surprised the Stern Ritter disappeared, his tremendous Reiryoku made him not always able to be in the world of the living, he smirked when Vlad mentioned payment. We will talk somewhere more private, follow me he would say before using Hirenkyaku to God Step to a house, a safe house used by the Shattenreich. He would go and get the first aid kit before cleaning Vlad's shoulder and wound and would then dress it with a bandage.

Hitoshi would then sit down, the room was white and the main colours where blue and white, the Quincy colours. We will give you the money you need as for the Seele Schneider it is a unique design if you want then the Science and Research Division can fix and produce it. The low class Stern Ritter looked at Vlad, he wanted to be trained and Hitoshi began thinking about it he wished to obtain the position of Stern Ritter. I will put in a recommendation for you to begin training, you must first become better before getting to the level of Vollständig I myself am one of the only Stern Ritter to not possess it, the other being Stern Ritter T, would you like to go now to the Shattenreich HQ?

View user profile

#17 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:15 am

Vlad begrudging accepted Hitoshi's invitation to his safe house, although he did understand the necessity for privacy, especially for discussing such matters. He followed him inside, Vlad was impressed that the safe house was decorated with tasteful and comfy furnishings and most importantly, the quincy colors and symbol were clear for all to see. Vlad sat down on the crisp, blue leather sofa as Hitoshi came to tend to his wound, he winced as he cleaned it out.

"At least...Oww!...you guys have..Ow!...taste," Vlad spoke inbetween yelps of pain as he cleaned the wound in his shoulder as best as he could before wrapping it up in bandages and making sure it was tight so it kept pressure on the wound. Vlad took a breath and relaxed into the sofa before Hitoshi started to give him the answers he requested; thankfully, Vlad would be paid his fees by the organization, which was a good start, Hitoshi then mentioned, because of the unique design of Vlad's seele schnider, then he said the science department could assist him in repairing it and producing it, although Vlad shook his head.

"I don't need you guys copying my clan's techniques, I'll just get those eggheads to provide me with the materials, I can remake it myself," Vlad explained, even though he didn't agree with everything his clan had done, he still felt protective of his clan's powers and technology so he wanted to make sure that one was kept secret. Hitoshi then said he would recommend Vlad for training as it would take a long time to gain the power of the quincy Vollständig, Vlad didn't say anything, he agreed it would take a long time, but it would be necessary to gain that power of both sternritter's letter and the Vollständig. Hitoshi then asked if he wanted to go to the Shattenreich headquarters, Vlad nodded, standing up as he sowed up the hole in his quincy uniform within a few seconds, his needle and thread a meer flash in the eyes of the observers.

"Let's go, let's me see who my new employers are," Vlad told Hitoshi, standing up, ready to see this headquarters of the quincy empire, his shoulder aching, but it was something that could be ignored, although he had one more question for Hitoshi.

"Once this meet and greet is over, I want a detailed list of every quincy member under my command in the black ops and all the equipment and information on them and what they have access too, I wanna know my squad and my place in this enough that I could walk through the place bind and know each member to the point I know when they go to bed and wake up in the morning and even what they eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, can you do that for me, Hitoshi?" Vlad asked him, sounding as cold as ice, but Vlad had valid reasons for wanting that information as if he was going to be the lieutenant in charge of the quincy black ops, then he wanted any piece of information they had on them, enough that he could run it blindfolded, especially since it was part of his assassin-like training that lead to meticulous planning like this and Vlad wanted to keep his black ops the same and even improve them with his assassin training if he felt they were under trained.

Location;; Safe house within Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 568
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;; Kuroi, I have a idea for sternritter T that I would like to run by you on pm if you wanna hear my idea, pm me and I'll message you my idea ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Hitoshi didn't at all hesitate at Vlad's yelps, his training would be far worse but Hitoshi wouldn't speak about it. He really never paid much attention to the taste of the Shattenreich leaders, he knew the safe house was created by Stern Ritter A. It was simple really, one could tell who made it just by the colours and design. Stern Ritter A had his with traditional Quincy Colours, Blue and White and keeps a traditional but modern feel to it.

The Leader of the Blut Ritter loved red and white, Leader of the Kluft Ritter liked black and white. Now the Quincy King, Asches Kaiser prefered Blue, Red and White and a very old medieval theme. But Hitoshi never really paid attention. He was a bit let down when Vlad didn't want to give up the Seele Schneider design but he would show his disappointment. He knew if he even said one thing to the Research and Development Division they would not stop till they recreated it.

The Stern Ritter would look at Vlad, You probably won't meet another Stern Ritter, itnis very rare to see them while the Quincy King has only ever talked to the leaders of his three Ritter divisions, some Stern Ritter meet him when they receive their number, some Blut Ritter receive their swords from him and some Kluft Ritter receive their Shadow Abilities. In regards to your request I will get the files to you as soon as possible. You are the Lieutenant and you will meet your new captain when you arrive and I am mainly in charge of the division because of my abilities. Anyhow we better get going Hitoshi said before he did something and a Garganta Opened. You will begin your Lieutenant training in Hueco Mundo, the desert serves many purposes and is great for training Hitoshi would walk through and if Vlad followed he would be in Hueco Mundo.

In the vast dark desert stood the Quincy Headquarters, well not really more so their current main place of operations since the Shatten Realm is currently busy so it would be pointless to go there. Upon entering the massive white fortress Hitoshi would lead Vlad to his room and quarters, a few Quincy students looked at them in wonder since Hitoshi was one of the well known Stern Ritter and they looked interested in Vlad, possibly hearing about the story. Welcome to the Quincy Empire, this is mire of an academy and less of our real Kingdom but Hueco Mundo has more space. Is there anything you need Vlad? Feel free to move stuff in if you want

View user profile

#19 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Vlad listened to Hitoshi's explanation, saying that it would be unlikely for him to meet the other sternritter, but Hitoshi would see that Vlad got the information he requested, that at least was good news, Vlad didn't care to see the other sternritters where just dealing with all the men and women at his command will be a pain in the ass as it was, especially since he was to meet his commanding officer within the next few minutes. Hitoshi then opened a garganta, which was interesting since as far as Vlad knew, Hueco Mundo didn't have any such encampments for quincies, if there were, he would have know about it, but regardless, he followed him as Hitoshi explained that the harsh environments of Hueco Mundo were great for training, although Vlad was skeptical that the deserts provided suffocate training where there wasn't much in the way of buildings, shadows or generally anything to hide behind, But Vlad would give them the benefit of the doubt.

When they arrived at the academy, Vlad noticed that he couldn't see the sky, even though the white from the fortress was a bit much for his sight, although he would quickly adjust to it. He would follow Hitoshi into his quarters, they were well made, although sparse, Vlad knew that all he had to do was call in a few favors from various businesses and he would have this place decked out with fancy furnishings and technology that would make even the geekiest of geeks have a nerd-gasm. But for now, while he waited, this would do for now as he hung up his remaining three seele schnider and sat down in the chair, making it spin around a little before putting his feet up on the desk.

"Well, firstly, the replacement parts for my seele schnider that I requested, If I'm correct, those three quincies are from this division, yes? Well, you three, come in here," Vlad called on the quincies he saw as he passed them in the hallway, if they came in, he would hand them a list of materials that made up Vlad's tuning fork styled seele schnider.

"You three take this list down to the R&D department and get me all the materials listed on that list and the tools as follows: Soldering iron, spiritualized iron, duo reishi cores, a plasma wielder and whatever is left on the list, also, if you have a spare hand between you three, get me some honey tea, it's cold up here," Vlad told them, clearly arrogant and cold from the corruption of money, although Vlad didn't really care about it. He would then look at Hitoshi, looking smug.

"Don't worry, I have people ready to remodel my quarters to my liking back in karakura town, besides, I still have my day job as a professional tailor to keep up with, so I'll have to return to the town every so often when I get a contract or a customer, although since we are in partnership, I'll allow my house to be used as a safe house as long as I'm overseeing whoever is inside or one of the black ops is. So if that's everything, I request to see the captain and get things rolling, I wanna get to know who I'm working for and also meet the other members of the black ops as I have requested, so, since you know your way round, would you mind showing me where he is and his office?" Vlad asked him before waiting for a response.

Location;; Karakura to Underground Quincy academy, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 590
Tags;; Ryo, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20 Re: The Shadow Organization (Private) on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:05 am

Hitoshi would nod, you're captain will see you when he is ready, I don't know how long he will be Hitoshi watched as the Research and Development Quincy quickly disappeared to do his bidding. When they returned he would find everything he asked for, even the honey tea. Hitoshi nodded as Vlad explained his "people" in Karakura Town as he continued to speak of his day job as a tailor.

Hitoshi nodded appriciation at allowing his house to be a safe house for the Shattenreich, I am sorry but we would prefer it if no one else knew of your business with us Vlad as far as anyone knows we don't exist and we want it to stay that way. Understood?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum