Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Tue May 26, 2015 7:23 am

Vlad Abbau;; 3-3 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad relaxed back at him, it had gotten late, especially due to his recent encounter with Escasez and Muerte, plus there was the mystery about his current employer and the organization he worked for; Vlad didn't care for the name, he just cared about the shiny card in front of him. Vlad knew it would be so easy to simply remotely steal all of Graven's money and he would never know as Vlad could remove all traces of his reishi hack so pretty much, he would of woken up with no money in his bank account and there would be no way to trace it back to him, especially if he bounced the signal around. But even Vlad had to admit, that was pretty low and at least he had standards by the way his house was finely decorated and his work on fashion as a tailor. He slid the card into his pocket and continued watching TV.

Although if he was being honest with himself, something was bothering him and it felt weird to be bothered by something when he had anything money could buy, He thought he was imagining it, but for a brief instant, he thought he detected another quincy's spiritual pressure around near his home, but it was impossible, the last strong quincies died out several hundred years ago when the shinigami got rid of most of them and his clan went into hiding so their great power could never be used for the quincies again, but Vlad disagreed with that, as long as there was a decent buck to make or there were a few shinigami who should feel what's it like to feel like you're slowly breaking apart, in there case it would be literal, but they would get the metaphor anyway. Besides, Vlad had met some of the surviving quincies that attended classes at Karakura high school, but none of them had spiritual pressure compared to what he felt earlier from this unknown quincy, but he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"What does it matter anyway? I'm probably just imagining things or being this lonely is getting enough to be that it's starting to mess with my ability to detect spiritual pressure, I should get some of that honey and jasmine green tea, that should ease my nerves or whatever this is," Vlad spoke softly to himself, trying to shake himself out of the disillusion he thought he was having and got up and started making the tea.

Location;; Vlad's house, Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 413
Tags;; Luke, Kuroi
OOC;; Post when ready

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 26, 2015 1:10 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Bitter wind hit Hitoshi's face as he stood on top of a tall building in Karakura Town. The cold air never got to him though his beautifully warm jacket. The Quincy was the youngest of the Sternritter and one of the lower strength star knights. Apparently a member of the Scout Squad detected a Quincy reiatsu signature here, Hitoshi would stand still for a moment, scanning the area of Karakura Town he was in.

Someone's here, definitely. I better go get them and see how they react to the Quincy still existing the thought made Hitoshi chuckle. He was dressed in an outfit which would have a button down coat over it. The entire attire was white. He would then use Hirenkyaku to appear right next to Vlad's door, he knocked and waited patiently for Vlad's arrival, just by his appearance and reiatsu he was a Quincy. But how would he react.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Tue May 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Vlad Abbau ;; 3-3 ;; Quincy ;; Male

Vlad had only just finished making his tea when he heard knocks at the door and he felt his stomach drop to his feet as he looked towards his front door, this close up, he could feel this man's spiritual pressure, if Vlad had to guess, he was a equal match for a shinigami captain, but his spiritual pressure read as a quincy, Vlad's mind was racing. He could just answer the door, but as a part time contract assassin, he knew that if he was to fight such a foe, he couldn't meet him head on, so he would sneak upstairs to his wardrobe and dress in his quincy outfit, pulling the hood and grabbing his Gintō arm holsters and his back-mounted holster for his seele schnider; two which were the standard seele schnider, but if the man outside saw him, then he would notice that the other two had two blades sticking out in a Y-shape, similar to a tuning fork as they were a type of seele schnider only found with Vlad's specific clan. once equipped, he head out through the roof and sneaked across it before stealthily getting down and behind the man before aiming his bow straight at him, a arrow already knoch into the bow and aimed straight at the man's heart. He looked relatively young, with silvery hair and a white jacket with brown fur around the hood, the rest of his uniform was white while under a long, white button down coat.

"You know this is private property, don't you? Besides, who are you and what do you want with me? Depending on your answer, I'll either let you talk or just take you out without a second's hesitation and don't try anything funny, if I see you go for a weapon or to strike me down, I'll fire so, your choice, pal," Vlad said coldly, his face mostly hidden by his cowl besides from a bit of his sky blue hair, his dark, onyx eyes stared in disgust at the man in front of him, unknowing who or what he was. He had already had to deal with a arrancar for a boss and he had only just got back from a fight involving two army of blood members so he wasn't particularly in a pleasent mood, even at the best of times as Vlad wait for a response from the man that stood before him, trying to see what secret he held.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 413
Tags;; Luke, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Hitoshi was watching Vlad the whole time, he could sense Vlad going to his room, he was then going something and then he exited. He is trying to flank me, Hitoshi thought but laughed as well. When Vlad arrived he would find Hitoshi gone. There was no one there and then Hitoshi would appear behind Vlad, his spirit weapon at his head. Be quiet you fool. You are a moron to try and attack a Sternritter, I am Sternritter "S" - The Sight. I am here to talk to you about the Quincy. We still exist in a realm, known as the Shatten Realm where we have established an organisation called the Shattenreich the Quincy are stronger than ever before and you can help us further our cause, The Quincy King, Asches Kaiser calls for his children to unite once again

Hitoshi would then put his hand out as though he was offering a hand shake, Hitoshi Ritter, Sternritter "S" - The Sight of the Shattenreich, I offer you a position but first I will test you and see how you do. Do you accept the offer?

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Vlad was surprised when he got down and felt the barrel of a rifle poking into his head only a moment later, he cursed to himself.

"That's not possible, there's no way he could of seen me, I wasn't even releasing spiritual pressure, so how the hell did he know I was there?" Vlad thought to himself, not knowing how the man had known where he was at all times before the man told him to be quiet and that he was a fool to attack a Sternritter, pronouncing himself as Sternritter "S" - The sight, Vlad's eyes would widen from underneath his cowl.

"No way, a Sternritter here? just my luck," Vlad cursed out loud before letting him continue about the shatten realm and that the quincy king was calling on the quincy to unite again. Vlad would turn around to look at him in his light blue eyes before the man appeared to offer Vlad his hand, introducing himself as Hitoshi Ritter, Sternritter "S" - The sight once again before telling him about that Vlad would have a place in their organization, but he had to be test. Vlad scowled from under his hood at Hitoshi. Vlad didn't extend his hand.

"I get what your doing, trying to be all pally with me so I'll join while having me under the barrel of your spiritual weapon so I'm forced to commit whether I want to or not, it's a base intimidation technique, pretty much anyone who is a assassin knows this. So, let's just get to the test, then, if I feel like it, maybe latter you can be all friendly as much as you like, but the way I see it, I have to go regardless of whether I make the choice freely or otherwise, am I right? if so, let's just go then and I hope your organization will pay me well," Vlad explained to Hitoshi coldly and analytical of his ways before he agreed to go based on the fact that he was going to go, whether he came willing or whether Hitoshi had to drag his ass there, Vlad would prefer the former as it was more comfortable to just walk with him then to be dragged to wherever Hitoshi wanted to take him for the test.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 377
Tags;; Luke, Kuroi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed May 27, 2015 5:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Hitoshi sighed when Vlad didn't take his hand to shake it, He is going to need discipline, hopefully he never meets Asches with this attitude He lowered his hand and in turn lowered his spirit weapon sniper rifle. Hopefully I can beat some of this attitude out of you, anyway here is your test, beat me in a duel. He would reach into his pocket and reveal a small piece of Hollow Bait. I have multiple members of the Shattenreich Black Ops stationed to handle things should it go bad, if your ready lets go If Vlad in some way agreed to the duel he would crush the piece of Hollow Bait.

The moment it was crushed Hitoshi drew up his sniper and seemed to react like lightning, he would suddenly fire and shoot the poor weak hollow about tier 5-2. He looked at Vlad once more, Better get started I can see every hollow in this town and I will shoot them one by one from that building, good luck... After the sentence was finished Hitoshi disappeared with Hirenkyaku and would start shooting from the building the hollows were coming out to play.

OOC: Hollows will range from 5-3 to 4-2, there are 50 hollows gathering in Karakura Town. For every hollow you kill IC it will be added to your score, in order to win you have to get at least 26 Hollows.
Score
Hitoshi - 1
Vlad - 0

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Vlad only scowled more at Hitoshi after he said he was going to need to beat some of that attitude out of him; to be honest, Vlad didn't care for being friendly or polite, he simply got the job done, whether or not Hitoshi was being friendly, years of contract assassinations and his own cold and unwillingness to trust others unless they happened to have a large wallet. Vlad also knew that he naturally came across as cold and unfeeling to other people, even when it wasn't his intention so the fact that Hitoshi had this reaction wasn't surprising.

Vlad would simply nod at Hitoshi before he revealed a piece of hollow bait, telling him that he had black ops members stationed around the area in case something went wrong before crushing the bait in his hand when he had noticed Vlad's nod. Suddenly, the air was filled with the familiar and dark spiritual pressure of hollows as they tore through the sky, drawn to them by the bait, Vlad gritted his teeth as he felt his natural disgust for the lost souls come up before looking at Hitoshi, his face all but hidden under his cowl.

"So, I just have to kill more hollows then you, then I can shut you up? sounds perfect to me," Vlad said before he launched into Hirenkyaku and ascending towards the darken sky as three regular hollows came at him. He sighed in content for the animistic style of fighting hollows had before he formed a Heilig Pfeil into his bow and split it into three before firing, taking down the three hollows simultaneously and he didn't even care to watch their bodies disintegrate into the void as he looked at Hitoshi, taking out the single hollow with a single shot. Vlad knew Hitoshi was more then capable, being a Sternritter-level quincy so he looked towards the hollows coming in and working out his plan.

"It'll be wise to look for a soul's spiritual pressure since that's what the hollows will target besides people like me and Hitoshi with high amounts of spiritual pressure, so, where's the nearest soul to my location I can use as bait...There, at the park, there are a bunch of hollows heading there, seems that this soul has a fair bit of spirit energy and there going to be eager to eat him, well, wait till they get a load of this..." Vlad thought before heading in the direction of the park, arriving within a short time, thanks to his Hirenkyaku, he looked around and saw the soul of a young boy on the swing, seemingly unaware of the danger he was in, Vlad walked over to him, before feeling a bunch of hollow spiritual pressure coming his way and he raised his bow, waiting to see how many came for him.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 472
Tags;; Luke, Kuroi
OOC;; Score: Vlad: 3, Hitoshi: 1, you can put in how many hollows get attracted to the young soul's spiritual energy

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:00 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Hitoshi was looking down his sight but took a small pause to sense where Vlad was. Hitoshi smiled when he realised that Vlad was using the boy as bait, he would flash his reiryoku and two more hollows appeared they attacked and Hitoshi sidestepped while avoiding both attacks and blew the head off of one before spinning and bringing another headshot to his list when both hollows dissolved. Pitiful, no skill to them at all

When Hitoshi leaned over the building to check Vlad his eyes widened and he used Hirenkyaku to dodge the incoming cero which struck just where his head was. It was an adjuchas class Hollow and Hitoshi cursed, while he fought with it Vlad would no doubt gain an advantage over him. He moved to the left and dodged an attack before running with Hirenkyaku to strike from above the Hollow which would then explode, killing the hollow. He must have been here before the challenge, He deduced.

Now with no interruptions he would look at Vlad and see around twelve Hollows in the park alone, Hitoshi wasn't going to let that slide and would take aim before shooting one through the head to leave him with eleven. He would then turn around before beginning to take aim at other hollows.

Score:
Vlad: 3
Hitoshi: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
50 Hollows (Original)
Currently: 43 Hollows
Not at Park: 32
At Park: 11

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 am

Vlad watched as the hollows surrounded him, his face in a scowl before a hollow that was coming behind him suddenly got its brains blown out by a high velocity round from Hitoshi's sniper rifle, leaving only eleven left in the park and the lone soul, who hadn't yet moved a inch and simply looked around, swinging every so often with a cloudy look in his eyes. Vlad felt like there was something wrong with this kid. With normal people, they would run away from hollows that we trying to eat them, but this kid...Vlad didn't like it, but he didn't have time to focus on one kid as the hollows approached him. He dashed into the air, forming another Heilig Pfeil, splitting it into three once again, but this time, he fired the shots into the air above the hollows, this would appear to the hollows like Vlad had lost his mind, but then, the sky above the hollows would fill with countless Heilig Pfeil and since it was night, they would appear as if the stars had come out in the night sky.

"Unfortunately, I don't have the time to deal with meager hollows like you, goodbye," Vlad said to them before he lowered his hand and the countless Heilig Pfeil rained down on the hollows, destroying all of them within the hail of reishi. He came back down to earth slowly and headed over to the soul on the swing, he hadn't moved at all, even throughout that whole battle, his eyes were shade and Vlad couldn't make out his expressions as he had lowered his head, maybe so the light of his thousands of Heilig Pfeil didn't burn into his eyes.

"Hey kid, I suggest you beat it before more of those things get here," Vlad said harshly, although it seemed by the slight crying noises that he was upset, but when Vlad went to grab the pesky soul, when he looked up, his eyes glowing red and his body releasing a large amount of spiritual pressure before slashing at Vlad with a claw, tearing through his clothes and cutting open his shoulder, his cowl fell back, revealing a look of shock on his face as he leapt backwards, holding his shoulder as he bled as the boy transformed into a adjuchas-class hollow. it had the looks of a kitsune with four tails. Vlad cursed himself for not noticing that something was obviously wrong with the boy to start with. He detached his cowl and wrapped it around the wound as a makeshift bandage, his blood staining the soft white, greatly annoying Vlad.

"Your a massive pain in the ass, damn hollows and now; you've ruin my uniform and that stain isn't coming out anytime soon, so I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully because how dare a mere hollow touch the robes of my kind...disgusting hollow, you dishonor my kind with my blood, so I'll take great care to bust you up," Vlad growled in disgust at the hollow, which roared at him. It's spiritual power wasn't too much higher then Vlad's, but all the same, he knew he had to be careful this time, otherwise, he would end up taking more hits. He readied his bow and formed a different arrow, this time with a flame-like fletching, he would then aim and fire at the adjuchas's right shoulder, if it hit, it would stick inside the hollow's shoulder before exploding and releasing a charge of reishi flames that would fly out and onto the hollow's skin, burning it too. Vlad would then wait to see the results of his attack.

techs used:
Technique Name: Kuroi honō: Hyō (Black flame: hail)
Technique Description: Vlad, using a single arrow of Reishi, splits that arrow into three before firing, where Vlad using his manipulation of Reishi, duplicating them in mid-air as a way of getting round his bow's lack of the ability to fire more then three arrows at once. Requires a one post cool down before reuse.

Technique Name: Kuroi honō: Makikomu (Black flame: engulf)
Technique Description: Vlad generates a arrow with a flame-like fletching, he then fires this arrow at his target, once the arrow hits the target, the explodes violent with flames made of Reishi, engulfing the target in flames. Requires two post cool down before reuse

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will be heavily damage and will have serious burns covering the body with some parts still on fire for another post unless put out
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will be greatly damaged with some heavy burns and some parts on fire which will stay lit on fire for another post unless put out
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will have a good amount of damage with some burns and some parts on fire which will stay like that for one post unless put out
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will have little damage on them, with some light burns and some of their clothing or anything else on fire, which will remain burning for one post unless put out
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will take the least amount of damage, with light exterior burns on the skin and some clothing or anything else maybe on fire, which will continue to burn for one post unless put out

Location;; Park within Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 606
Tags;; Luke, Kuroi
OOC;; Adjuchas is tier 3-2, which I hope you can control for a few posts as I wish this to be a challenging fight against Vlad, also, Vlad: 14, Hitoshi: 4, remaining hollows: 33 (including new adjuchas)

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:52 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Letting loose his wrath on the poor hollows that tried to escape or attack him, Hitoshi showed his confidence it was indeed a nice trick on Vlad's behalf when he killed all eleven so now he had to catch up. Hitoshi began sniping again, when he drew his breath in he fired at a small hollow just coming out from its cover of a building however he suddenly moved to look at Vlad but before he could warn Vlad he was struck by the hollow. Crap. Now I have to deal with this, but how did it get through? The Black Ops should have stopped it. Hitoshi was about to shoot the adjuchas hollow before he ran forward and off the building. He was falling from over fifteen stories and as he used Hirenkyaku to take off to end up in the park he noticed the human sized Hollow in front of him. A Vasto-Lorde.

Now Hitoshi was confused but as he extended his vision to look for the Black Ops he found them dead, all of them. The Vasto-Lorde and Adjuchas must have killed them all and that wouldn't do. Hitoshi would then pull out what looked like a phone to a normal human and called someone. He had gotten near Vlad so that he was facing back to back with him. Stern Ritter A? No. Yes I need your help immediately. No the Black Ops are dead and I have two high level Hollows here. No I only have the other Quincy here, ok so ten minutes? Thank you. it would all sound like nonsense to Vlad but Hitoshi had called the highest Stern Ritter whom was also in the Living Realm.

Vlad, we must hold off these hollows for ten minutes ok? Don't die. Oh and the competition is cancelled due to these circumstances, if you're alive by the end of this then welcome to the Shattenreich, I will prompt you to Lieutenant immediately He said before moving to engage the Vasto-Lorde and other hollows.

The Adjuchas Hollow looked at Vlad with malice, the fox smiled as its tails slashed the air violently. mmm. Quincy, I haven't tasted your kind in a long time but you will be so sweet and delicious The fox showed a long grin but it was clearly female and even her voice suggested it. The Shinigami labelled her as: Vulpine. But Vlad might not know that and she seemed very irritated.

When she saw Vlad charge his arrow she could see something wrong with it when she decided to move though the arrow was let loose and the unholy fire arrow pierced her mask but she didn't die. No in fact she seemed to writhe in pain though and she started screaming when the smoke cleared the hollow was gone and there was a very good looking woman, she was just beautiful and so lustful most of all she was naked. But why, Vulpine's main ability was illusions, things that trick the mind and Vulpine had taken a human form. Who.. Who are you? What did you do to me, I feel free from that thing that consumed me! You saved me! she would then run and attempt to hug Vlad if he let the fine bodied woman do so. If he did though he would feel her claws sink into his stomach and the illusion would disperse and reveal the fox to be still there. But since Vulpine was struck by the arrow she had burns on her true form which Vlad would see when she dispersed the illusion.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum