Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:22 am

Whether it was true or not, Anamist wouldn't press the matter: both combatants were very strong and talented. The butler was glad Graven hadn't been killed, though Anamist cared very little for the shinigami, even if he possessed a rather interesting and powerful bankai. I do hope your injury will not prove too difficult to heal. It would be a disadvantage for what I have in mind.

He would pause as Graven shifted possition and began to heal his amputated arm. You are gifted with combat. Would you be willing to join me for a sort of crusade in Hueco Mundo? He would wait and study Graven's reaction.
TEMPLATE BY: S_E of PH / Saga of BS / §AGE of RH

#22 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:59 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
A crusade? Graven pondered such an outcome for a moment. The desire for a better world for Hollows warred with his desire for vengeance against the Ejercito de Sangre. Eventually, his wish for Hueco Mundo to be safer won out. Giving a small smirk, Graven would nod politely before speaking.

"I will join you in your inquisition, so long as we can make a better place for our weaker brethren. Say, I recognize you from somewhere? Were you a member of my court?"

It was true; Anamist Souigetsu did indeed remind him of a young Vasto Lorde from his days as King of the North. He was curious as to who he was, though, as he held himself with a distinction befitting a high-ranking noble. Perhaps...No. He couldn't have been a fellow King, could he? Graven waited for Anamist's answer before replying.

"I see. With that matter aside, please tell me more about this crusade of yours. What the hierarchy? How will we cleanse these blasted lands? Do we have a base of operations?"

As he spoke, his high-speed regeneration worked overtime on his arm. His chest was already healed, the scar fading away into nothing while his arm was repaired down to the elbow. The skin was thin and translucent, allowing Anamist to see the sleek muscles of the wolf's arm as tissues and ligaments knitted themselves into a seamless whole.

Posts until Graven's arm is healed: 3
View user profile

#23 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:49 am

He agreed so readily, it almost surprised Anamist- then again, that seemed to be the common trend of the arrancar he was interested in for Simetria. Like-minded individuals who seemed to want to bring some sort of balance to the chaotic and lawlwess lands of Hueco Mundo. Hollow were beings of aggression, violence and hunger however: far too often reason did little more than irritate the monster-race. Being one of those monsters himself, Anamist understood the mentality, he had lived long enough to overcome his rather difficult inner nature however, and he was capale of seeing past his hunger. These lands need like-minded powerful leaders to reform Hueco Mindo into something desirable, that's hardly possible without violence and bloodshed however. The wild and lawless shall be purged to make way for the true kingdom of Hueco Mundo.

Anamist paused as Graven seemed to recognize him, that made the butler smile inwardly but show little outward emotion as he regarded the arrancar. There was another who looked strikingly close in similarity to looks and manner to Anamist, except their difference of red and black hair. I was hardly a member of any court. Two thousand or so years ago, I ruled this portion and a larger portion of Hueco Mundo as the Crimson Butler. That was a dark time in my personal history.

Ah yes, of course. The lands will be segmented into ten sectors and there will be a ruler for each area, this will be ten loyal and powerful leaders of my choosing. I will rule over the whole in general from the center at Los Nochas, which will be our base of operations. It is well fortified and almost impossible to navigate or penetrate by shinigami, it serves as a great vantage point to repel invaders to our world. Head that way and find the massive fortress, I will answer what other questions I can for the moment, but I must be going back soon myself.

#24 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:52 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven smirked before bowing. He would stand up and turn in the direction of Las Noches. He knew of the place, and had stayed clear of it in the past. The Crimson Butler was not an unknown name to him, and the fellow King was notorious for his debauchery in the past. Using his extensive knowlege of Sonido, he would blur out of existence before the Butler's eyes, leaving him with a short statement and a small coin, formed out of crystallized blood.

"I will join your organization, Anamist, and leave you with this token, one King to another. Keep it for a rainy day, and it might serve you well. Break it, and I will come to your aid."

Graven's arm was nearly healed, the muscle knitting itself into a solid form beneath skin as thin as paper. The bone itched terribly, a side effect of high-speed regeneration. He was, to be honest, amazed that it had healed so quickly, yet he could tell it wouldn't be at full strength for about a week. As it was, though, he could probably break through a brick wall with little effort, leaving Graven excited for the future.

OOC: I am leaving the coin in Anamist's care as a plot point for any future threads we're in Razz
View user profile

#25 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 am

Anamist would take the coin as graven would finally decide and then made his way towards Los Nochas, once there- he would find it mostly empty still. Only two other arrancar were presently there, both of which were considerably powerful. One weaker and one stronger in respective: if he tried, Graven wouldn't be able to sense the presence or power of ten unknown beings, arrancar in nature. All ten of these would be standing idly in the throne room of Los Nochas and not even react to anyone's presence but Anamist's alone.

Anamist stuffed the coin in his front vest breast pocket and nodded to the departing arrancar. Things were starting to pick up and there would be little time in the future to spend quality time with his dear little daughter Rui: while he would leave Graven to meet Kuroi & Manda at Los Nochas, Anamist would open a smooth garganta to the World of the Living and head for the one spot on Earth that shone like a candle or beacon of human spiritual power. The Esper, the organization of Fulbring and spiritually aware humans who served as humanity's knights in the darkness around them. The Red Butler sighed as he thought of the verbal beating he would receive from Yoon for being away for so long. Despite her cold calculative attitude, Yoon truly loved and adored Anamist's little Fulbring daughter. He had left her in Yoon's care to teach her about her Fulbring powers and how to control them. Anamist dashed leisurely through the air until he reached the front gate to the Esper compound where he was met by three Espers. I would like to speak with your leader Yoon In Gyi, if you please.
-Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum