Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm

OOC: One thing I need to mention is Graven's inability to cut grooves into the blade of Kasai's Bankai. Damaging the warrior will deal damage to Kasai equally, but being able to damage someone'se Bankai in this manner isn't possible since the giant form is just a manifestation of the Zanpakuto's ability. Being as they are equal tier, Graven's claws against Kasia's blade or his Bankai's blade would send sparks rather than cutting grooves. While unintentional, the way you word Graven's claws is sharper and stronger than the Bankai's sword.

Lt Kasai had been fairly certain he would have gotten a stumbling blow upon the arrancar after his last ploy, unfortunately Graven was rather quick on his feet and reaction timing. Instead of dying gracefully by being cleaved in half, the arrancar had evaded the sand wall and then deflected the giant sword strike from Kasai's giant golden Bankai warrior. Deflecting the strike was an annoyance, but at least it brought a little smile to Kasai's lips as his fireball had found its mark on his hierro. You will have to try harder if you wish to keep up! Kasai said loudly, trying to send a feeling of intimidation through his opponent. Though it had only been revealed, he felt as though Graven had accurately measured his giant's movements and speed. Surely he realized the giant had a large weight advantage... but why was he trying to attack the giant's body instead of going for Kasai himself? It was natural for an enemy to assume the weakness of any Zanpakuto was the wielder... so why was Graven so intent on attacking the Bankai form?

Rather than being intimidated, Graven looked quite happy. This is the face of a man truly enjoying his opponent's fighting... does he think we're comrades or something? It was a bizarre thought and Kasai had to push the thought away as graven's ferocious assault came upon him in the form of close range combat. Big mistake. Graven leaped at the giant sword, dragging his claws up the blade as he fired a cero, attempting to disarm the golden giant from his sword-hand. A wise move, however, in the arrancar's arrogance- he had mistaken the overall power of the giant.

Don't think you can defeat my Bankai so easily! Kasai yelled out as Kusanagi's shield arm came up and covered his sword hand. The shield deflected the cero, Kusanagi moving the sheild with perfect timing and position to send the cero right back at Graven's advance. He wouldn't give Graven the chance to fire a second cero however. As the first cero was directed back in graven's face, the black flames around the golden warrior warped and transformed into a giant Chinese dragon. If and when Graven managed to overcome his first blunder with the reflected cero, he would find a large black flame serpent encircling him and suddenly restrict around his body. Once it would restrict and attempt to crush him, it would bite down on him and explode violently into black flames.

Secretly, Kasai was tiring and he could notice the increasing damage to the area- he didn't have the time to keep his Bankai out for extended periods of time. Before too long, even Graven would feel the effects of the giant's flames at a distance- Lt Kasai knew he would be in trouble with Seiretei if he caused permanent damage even to Hueco Mundo. His Bankai was capable of burning this denizen world, that would unbalance the whole spirit system, he couldn't have that! He released the hold on Kusanagi and reverted to Shikai: his tactics would have to be quick hit and run tactics with this arrancar, this would leave him at a slight disadvantage.

#12Guest 

on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:50 pm

A peculiar sound- reverberations and the clang of steel against steel. The sound was coming from the White Sands- two considerable spiritual pressures were clashing in what seemed to be a death-match. Even from this distance, the Red Butler could feel the two individuals. One was a shinigami and the other was an arrancar of notable potential. This was a potential that intrigued him, shinigami with potential were one and a million the same... but finding an arrancar who had such a power was rare, it was an opportunity he could not pass up. I must go and witness this fight for myself. Interrupting would be rude, but I'm sure spectating wouldn't be an issue... he began to reason.

Anamist, the Red Butler- previously known as the tyrant ruler the Crimson Butler in ages past, began to move in the direction of the fight. He had suppressed his spiritual pressure enough to be barely noticeable by the astute in sensing. Whether the two combatants noticed him or not in the heat of their battle, he couldn't know- the power they displayed was under him however and if they both attacked him, he felt confident he could withstand them. Dressed in a full butler attire, he sported the image of a late 18th century butler in the Queen's personal home. His crimson hair danced wildly with a gust of wind that swept past him, his blood red eyes skillfully following the fleeting dots of the two opponents who were dancing back and forth. He wouldn't get too close, that would be rude- but he wanted a spot close enough to understand what they were saying. He wanted to measure the arrancar's potential and character.

In the end, the butler found himself standing in the white sands only but one hundred feet or so from where the two fighters clashed. The shinigami had summoned a large golden warrior and seemed to use the warrior with visual-graphing attacks. An interesting concept he hadn't seem used before with a puppet, especially one so large. Interesting as it was, his curiosity and eyes were drawn to the arrancar. The arrancar male, seemingly known as Graven as the shinigami called him- was akin to a wild animal, vicious and uncontrollable. It seemed that these two had some history in the past and were now trying to settle their differences: it would most definitely be rude for the Red Butler to intrude on such a personal matter. It was a problem though... if Anamist liked what he saw within the arrancar, he couldn't stand idly by and allow the shinigami to kill him. Currently, it looked as though the shinigami had the upper-hand, though Graven wasn't daunted by the sheer size of the Bankai's form. If either or both combatants saw him, he would wave in a friendly manner despite their struggle to the death, he would smile with a face that wasn't easily readable. Don't mind me, I am just here for the show. he would say and then snap his fingers. His crimson spiritual power would form about in a small wisp of energy as it formed into a simple wooden chair on which he sat comfortably in a very elegant way.
TEMPLATE BY: S_E of PH / Saga of BS / §AGE of RH

on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Shit!" Graven cursed as the black serpent bound itself tightly around his lithe frame while he was blasted with his own Cero. Watching with dread, he used Sonido just as the serpent bit down in order to minimize damage. His Hierro was burnt around his shoulder where his left arm once was, the flames having cauterized the wound and leaving him with a stump ending at his bicep. His high-speed regeneration tried to kick in to no avail. It would take a week or more to repair enough nerves to regain his lost appendage.

Red reiatsu began to swirl around him, forming a storm that surged into his back as it drew reishi in from the surrounding area. The plates covering his spine flared as they drew in more power, charging a Cero beyond all comprehension. "I was really hoping I didn't have to use this, Kasai-san. It's a bitch to form, and it does way too much damage to the surrounding area."

Graven watched as Meiyo sheathed his Bankai. Apparently he, too, had too little control over his most powerful technique. Dashing forward, Graven stuk with his remaining arm...to Meiyo's back. He left an afterimage in front of the Lieutenant in order to confuse him. This afterimage was Grimolas-an advanced Sonido technique that allowed for Graven to move so fast he appeared to be in two places at once. Even those with advanced reiatsu detection would be hard-pressed to discern the real Arrancar from his "clone".

After this move, Graven would then dispel his afterimage and kick Kasai in the back, hard. This was mostly a distraction technique, as his Cero Iluvia took a long time to charge. The white sands around the combatants were absorbed into the technique, as was the chair that the Arrancar watching them had created. He was tall and slender, with bright red hair and an 18th Century butler's uniform. An interesting man, but not so easy to spot in a crowd. He looked as if he wished to speak, but Graven wasn't sure. After all, this Hollow exuded a reiatsu at the same strength as Graven's Resurreccion, which threw him off guard. Why would he be here, of all places?

Technique Charging:
Technique Name: Cero Iluvia
Technique Description: The hellish light glowing between the plates of Graven’s mask fragment intensify as he charges this, one of his strongest techniques. Ceros pulse and flow down to his tail, coagulating and blasting outward in a rain of destruction as he lashes his tail towards the enemy. The 10 or so Ceros used by this technique absorb 20 gallons of his available blood, and strike with the force of a Gran Rey Cero. Using this technique is taxing, and prevents Graven from producing more blood for 3 posts. Cero Iluvia takes 3 posts to charge, and must cool down for 10 posts after use.

OOC: Endgame for the combat portion in 3 posts Razz

View user profile

on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Bump

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:41 am

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Meiyo watched Graven as the serpent tore at the flesh, devouring his arm in the process before exploding, turning the arm to ash, leaving only a burnt stump where his arm used to be, his hierro burnt rather badly around the area where his arm got torn off. Although Graven was injured, he was far from giving up, especially not at their level of power. Meiyo then felt strong spiritual pressure coming from nearby and turned to see someone he prayed he wouldn't have to see. He had seen reports of a captain-level arrancar with a butler's attire and red hair and eyes; Anamist. Meiyo felt his fingers grip tighter around his shikai's handle. Although Anamist didn't seem like he had come to engage, instead, he seemed rather calm, almost silly as he told them he was only there to watch them before manifesting a chair, which Meiyo found interesting that anyone, especially a arrancar, could simply use one's spiritual pressure to create things from nothing, it was unheard of, although it appeared this one had such a power non the less.

He turned back to Graven as he had raised his remaining arm as the spines on his back lit up with power as he charged a cero unlike any other, possibly a new cero that Meiyo had yet to see as he explained that he had hoped not to use it as it was very powerful and that it did too much damage to the surrounding area, Although just then, the Graven in front of him disappeared and it was too late to realize that Graven had stuck up on him, kicking him in the side and sending him flying backwards, his legs digging into the sand below. He grunted as his side stung now. Meiyo felt memories stir as they fought.

"It feels so familiar; the ways he uses ceros in combat, his way of diverting attention with his clone to catch opponents off guard and his way of fighting in general, just like back then, all those years ago, it had been that move that lead to my downfall, but now, I'm durable enough to withstand that attack and now, without my bankai, I'm able to show Graven the power of my shikai, I haven't spent all this time, simply to give into the demands of a fallen king..." Meiyo thought as he took a deep breath before speaking to Graven.

"It's just like before, all those years ago; the same thing you used to beat me, well, I hate to disappoint you, but I won't fall for the same trick twice in a row and, now, I can show you what I've learned since that time, all those years ago," Meiyo spoke boldly to Graven before he released some more spiritual pressure as the black flames surged around him before funneling into his blade before he would begin to swing, then flash step so he was only a few meters from Graven before releasing a crescent moon shaped wave, made of the black flames at almost point-blank range, aiming to push him backwards with the wave of black flames as well as cause additional burn damage before Meiyo would take a breath and speak again.

"just because I'm using my shikai, doesn't mean you should underestimate me, Graven, I only released my bankai on a whim, I promise it won't happen again; your not worth my bankai, not while you continue this mockery of my kind, you dare insult the power of shinigami, calling us nothing but insignificant insects compared to you, so, I'll repeat what I said earlier, don't underestimate the shinigami, we are very powerful and once this battle is finished, I'll make sure you never underestimate a shinigami of the thirteen court guard squads ever again," Meiyo spoke to Graven, wherever he was, the technique he was building was pretty strong and Meiyo didn't want to have to deal with the new cero as much as possible, so cancelling out the cero was a must, if that failed, he would have to resort to his bankai's shield and flames to try and block the attack, his opinions were limited and, even though the butler was sitting this out, he couldn't guaranty that he would remain out the fight forever and Meiyo wanted to avoid a fight with this arrancar since he had beaten up and defeat the third seat of squad three, someone with equal power to him, if not strong then him by now, especially in his released form so Meiyo wanted to avoid that situation as much as he could. His gaze switched from Graven to Anamist and back again, keeping a eye on both, keeping a guard stance, he waited to see what Graven did next.

techs used:
Technique Name: Flame slash
Technique Description: by funneling his black flames into his sword, he makes a wide swung which sends a curved wave of black flames towards targets, similar to the getsuga tensho, only with additional burn damage. Takes one post to cool down before reuse

Location;; The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 793
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Graven
OOC;; as requested...

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Anamist continued to sit idly by while the two combatants used high-speed movements to slap each other back and forth. The butler wanted to step in, the arrancar had already lost an arm and the shinigami was spouting something about superiority. He was mistaken of course: in a world such as Hueco Mundo which was full of spiritual particles, the arrncar possessed the greater advantage. Of course Anamist would wait, things seemed to be wrapping up between the two warriors and it appeared as though the shinigami was winning. Graven was pushed into a corner, using his most revered technique even against his own reluctance. It was a form of cero that Anamist hadn't seen before: it began to draw in the sand around him and even unsettled Anamist's own spiritual chair. Of course as the chair began to lift up and away, Anamist stood up and willfully caused his chair to freeze in mid air and then return to the groubd where he took up his seated position again. If things ended favorably to the shinigami, Anamist would intercept a killing blow or any further body mutilation. He would charge his Auger Cero while sitting there and use it with killing intent at the shinigami to force Kasai into full retreat as the butler would stand. In terms of power, the butler was tier 2-2 but his spiritual attacks hit like tier 2-1+the boost from Hueco Mundo's spiritual environment. It would be most wise for you to return to Seiretei and report that the Red Butler interrupted your slaying of this arrancar. I would have words with him now, so begone. he would say in a demanding voice and charge up a second attack.

on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven easily canceled out Meiyo's arcing assault with a Cero. Since he dropped his Bankai, Meiyo's reiatsu had decreased to the point where there was a significant difference in power, and Graven was perfectly fine with that. Using Sonido, he moved upwards as the Lieutenant spoke of his disrespectin Shinigami.

"I know not what you speak of. I do not think lowly of Shinigami in general, nor do I think they are weak. I merely stated that you are weaker than I, and you always have been. I'm sorry, Kasai. It's been fun." Graven stated in a cold, uncaring voice that could freeze even the flames of Kasai's Shikai. Looking to the other Arrancar as the plates along his spine glowed with a hellish light, he spoke offhandedly. "Don't interfere, it's almost over."

Lashing his tail, Graven fired off his most powerful Cero, the Cero Iluvia. Ten Ceros, each the size of a Gran Rey, pulsed and flowed out from his tail in a burst stream of destruction and death. There would be no way for Kasai to avoid it, leaving him with with his Bankai as his only chance.once the smoke cleared, Graven would lower himself to the ground and step towards his devastated opponent while letting his Resurreccion fade, the blade of his Zanpakuto appearing in his hand before sheathing it with hundreds of years of practice.

"Don't die. Don't give in. You may not have won today, but you will do well to remember this defeat and learn from it. I salute you, Lieutenant of Squad 1." He would say before turning away, walking over to the butler waiting in his chair. "Now, what did you want to speak to me about?"

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:30 am

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Meiyo cursed as he blasted his black flame wave with a single cero, although there was only now a slight difference in their powers, Meiyo had been worn out from using high level techniques and his bankai, if his bankai hadn't been active, sweat would have covered his brow, but all sweat that might have been there would have evaporated upon his bankai's release.

Graven then explained that he never said such things, only that Meiyo was weaker then him and would continue to always be weaken then him, Meiyo felt his teeth tighten that to this foe, he would always be considered unworthy, which upset Meiyo that even though they were on the same level, he would always be considered that to him. He apologized, saying he had fun when Meiyo noticed that Anamist had also started charging a cero, telling him to retreat back to the seireitei, telling them that he had interfered as he wished to talk to Graven, which shocked Meiyo to hear that he was going to interfere with what was clearly a personal fight and something that went against the given rules of combat, something which the report said that the butler abided by, although it seemed that Meiyo was unfortunate enough to find him on the one day that piece of data was incorrect. But then, Graven interrupted Anamist, telling him to back off, which Meiyo was pleased with, happy that Graven, like himself, wanted to see this fight through to the end.

"Thank you, Graven, at least, you will see this through to the end, at least in this regard, you honor me," Meiyo thought to himself, appreciating Graven's resolve to end the fight and for defending Meiyo's honor. He then flicked his tail and fired the mother of all ceros; a multi colored array of ceros, all at the strength of one of Graven's grand ray ceros.

"Bankai!" Meiyo yelled, having to release his bankai for a second time in order to use the giant bankai's shield and sword to defend himself with, but he wasn't confident that it would hold so he decided to reinforce his position.

"Bakudo number seventy-three: Tozanshō" Meiyo spoke aloud, forming a four-point inverted pyramid barrier around himself as the ceros blasted against him, he grunted with the effort and his bankai shuddered with the effect, although just as it seemed he could make it, some of the ceros blasted into his bankai's face and shoulder, causing Meiyo to yelp in pain as the same injuries appeared on his face and shoulder, sending him flying into a nearby dune, his bankai falling to the ground, sending up a grand mountain of sand and dust. Meiyo willed his bankai to reseal back into his shikai as Graven walked over to him, He decided to try one last attack while Graven's released form was sealed and his guard was down, he stabbed his blade deep into the sand.

"E-Erupt...Kusanagi" Meiyo managed to say before a pillar of black flames would shoot up from under Graven's feet, even if it didn't do much damage, his intention was to make sure to leave some sort of burn or mark on Graven so he wouldn't forget this encounter in a hurry.

"I wouldn't...forget this either, Graven Fel of the north, although I respect you for giving me the honor to finish our fight, you have my thanks, I will remember this as I hope you will, goodbye Graven, I pray we will not meet again," Meiyo said before sealing his shikai and opening up a senkaimon, looking upon the battle scared area and Graven, nodding once in respect before walking back through the senkaimon where he would seek medical attention for the damage done to his face and his shoulder as his face had a explosion and his shoulder had become dislocated and broken in three places, leaving his left arm swinging uselessly and both had sever burns as well, but Meiyo had taken a lot from this experience and he hoped that Graven would also remember him as well.

techs used:
Technique Name: Eruption
Technique Description: By speaking the command "Erupt" along with the name of his zanpakuto before driving the blade into the ground, he sends up to eight trails of black flames towards his opponents before erupting at their feet with a fiery explosion that rockets into the sky, burning the target along with explosive damage which could last from two to five turns, depending on tier/ Requires a four post cool down before reuse

Location;; Hueco Mundo to Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 665
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Graven
OOC;; My exit post unless Graven wishes for me to play a arrancar/hollow NPC, also, Graven, think the first battle with Ichigo vs Grimmjow and how Ichigo marked Grimmjow with a scar from his gestuga tensho, basically, Meiyo is attempting to do the same ^^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 am

It seemed that there was no need for the butler to interfere, he sat mildly on his seat as he controlled the spiritual energy to keep it from being sucked into Graven's technique. Sand and dry trees and what-not all got sucked up into the attack. Graven's body had begun to glow a bit, mostly his tail which likely signified that he was ready to release his technique. Upon releasing the attack through his tail, there was little room for the shinigami to retreat: unless he could pull off some fancy footwork like the Luke Yasenha did with his shunpo variations, Lt Kasai would have to stand his ground.

Apparently that was what the shinigami intended to do too, he readied his footing and didn't shirk away from the surprisingly brutal attack. Instead, he re-released his Bankai again and directed the shield to take the brunt of the attack. Upon activation and moving the shield in place, Lt Kasai also began a kido- a pyramid erected itself to deflect or weaken the cero attack. It was a smart move, though one that still was not perfect. Anamist sat patiently as he watched, his clothing rippling in the shockwave that followed and the sand that blasted around the area. Lt Kasai's Bankai giant took damage- that same damage was mimic'd to Lt Kasai's own body. Interesting... the manifested giant's damage was received by the wielder as well... That's good information to know in case I ever have to seriously fight this shinigami or someone with a similar zanpakuto.

After the attack was finished- Lt Kasai seemed to know he was defeated. A short exchange of words went between them and the shinigami left. Anamist wouldn't follow the shinigami, he had no intention of killing him unless he had attempted to actually kill Graven. Anamist needed to talk to Graven and he wouldn't have let the shinigami deliver a killing blow. That wasn't necessary though- the shinigami had left and now it was only him and Graven in the sands. All the recent damage to the area left an eerie quiet feeling as a facade of "peace" enveloped them. Anamist stood after a moment's time to allow Graven's heart to calm down and his battle-lust to abate. He began to clap, he clapped lightly but loud enough to catch Graven's attention. It was now time for introductions. He bowed deeply at the waist and smiled an unredable expression- his spiritual energy was repressed far below Graven's own. He didn't want the arrancar knowing how powerful he was just yet. The butler wanted to know if this arrancar was a bully, or perhaps a defender of the weak. Missing an arm, if it were the first- it was likely that Graven would attack him and attempt to consume his soul to reform his lost arm. If that would happen, Anamist would cause twelve small arrows and entrap Graven in a circle of arrows- if successful, this would effectively prevent him from going in any given direction without being repels back towards the center. Anamist Souigetsu, the Red Butler. A pleasure to meet you. Congratulations on your victory, though it hardly seems a victory with the loss of an arm and the enemy in retreat. he was playing Graven, goading him in a polite way to see if he was easily angered.
TEMPLATE BY: S_E of PH / Saga of BS / §AGE of RH

on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:23 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Anamist Souigetsu, the Red Butler. A pleasure to meet you. Congratulations on your victory, though it hardly seems a victory with the loss of an arm and the enemy in retreat." The butler spoke politely, his voice giving away a slight lilt. Said lilt was familiar to Graven, a small challenge in order to test his patience. However, Graven was also experienced in the arts of the higher classes.

"Thank you, Anamist-san. If we had continued any longer, my opponent would have died, and such an end to a worthy opponent would be a shame. Tell me, why are you here? Did you wish to speak to me?"

After his response, Graven would shuffle his feet to get more comfortable, as if expecting a friendly conversation between two equals. Drawing in a deep breath, he absorbed some of the latent reishi in the surrounding area in order to start the healing process. It would take longer this way, but it would be apparent that he meant no harm. Also, the reishi would serve to heal the final blast left by Lieutenant Kasai that has left a streak of blood up his chest, a last-ditch effort to cause lasting damage.

OOC: Sorry for both the short post and long wait. It's been a while since I could sit down and relax. Lots of stuff irl haha Smile

Posts until Graven's arm is healed: 5

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum