Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Fri May 22, 2015 2:13 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven's feet crunched on the beautiful sands of Hueco Mundo. He was awaiting another being, for he could sense him nearby. The shinigami he sensed would be a worthy opponent, he felt, and would assist the Arrancar in his quest for power. After his failure to kill Muerte, he was pissed with himself and became determined to become one of Simetria's Espada. To do that, he would need even more power than he had already.

"From the reiatsu I feel, this one must be a Lieutenant with a little secret. I'm going to enjoy this." Graven spoke to himself, awaiting his quarry with a patience borne of thousands of years on the hunt.

Gripping his Zanpakuto, Graven wondered what kind of blade the Shinigami would have. He had heard of magnificent weapons that could control the elements, or capture one in an illusion with no escape. It would be an additional challenge to this already-interesting fight, and Graven was dead-set on winning this brawl.

Beginning to walk toward the Lieutenant-class Shinigami, he would release his ominous reiatsu to signal his arrival. With every step, the sands would shift and sway under the force of his spirit. Hating every moment of this trek, Graven prayed that this Shinigami wasn't who he thought it would be. The reiatsu felt different, but if it really was Meiyo Kasai, Third Seat of Squad One, then they had a score to settle, one that had lasted centuries. The last war had left them both beaten and bloody, with the Shinigami swearing that Hollows are evil and could never be stronger than a Shinigami. Graven was determined to prove him otherwise.
View user profile

#2 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Fri May 22, 2015 8:04 pm

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Peace.it was always a fleeting peace and one that Meiyo had never truly adjusted to such peace. He was always out doing something, being idolized by other shinigami and inspiring others to be like him. That's what he did as a member of squad one, especially as the lieutenant of squad one, his subordinates looked up to him and he would always be a teacher and a guide to those that followed him. But recent events had forced his hand, especially after the arrancar's attack on the seireitei and the warning that other attacks would follow. Even though there hadn't been a attack for a while now, squad three had been pushed a lot, following recent investigations into the organization called "The Army of Blood". Meiyo had been getting the various reports submitted by third seated officer Luke Yasenha of squad three, with constant updates to the Army of Blood. Even though that the other squads would get this information once squad nine got their hands on it, it was sent to squad one for their seal of approval, a job that Meiyo had as the lieutenant.

After requesting some leave from the captain commander, he ordered the opening of a garganta by the kido corps and headed to Hueco Mundo, Meiyo had a lot of things on his mind, a mind filled with wars and battles from so long ago. Once he emerged from the garganta to the white sands of Hueco Mundo, his memories came back to a war that was fought here between a rooming group of arrancars verses himself back in his third seat days and a detachment of squad eleven and one members; it had been a brutal and blood battle, with many shinigami and hollows loosing their lives in the conflict, but, during that, there was a arrancar that Meiyo had fought with, this being at the time he had only achieved shikai and wouldn't have his bankai until several years later. They had been at each other, tooth to claw, considering the arrancar's release form, sometimes literally tooth to claw. They had pushed each other hard, although Meiyo continued to push him back and even landed a few attacks on the arrancar, eventually, Meiyo was defeat, but the arrancar hadn't killed him that day, only left him in shame and dishonor. Meiyo was a reasonable and respectable man, but even he had a few bones to pick with certain people over the years.

It was then that he felt a flare of spiritual pressure shot out, coming his way. Meiyo knew that spiritual pressure anyway, the same as the arrancar that had left him alive in shame, mocking his strength, he huffed to himself.

"You shamed me that day by leaving me alive, arrancar, but this time, I won't allow you to mock the power that we shinigami have," Meiyo spoke harshly, quite unlike his normally controlled determiner as he flashed stepped and would appear in front of Graven, but about ten meters away from him, on top a sand dune. It would be quite noticeable to Graven that, besides that Meiyo had grown in both person and power, he also was wearing the squad one lieutenant's badge on his left arm.

"I didn't expect you to be here, Graven, in fact, I was remembering the last time we fought, all those years ago during the war. You left me alive and mocked us for being weaker to hollows, I'd disagree, we shinigami, are very powerful, I don't suggest making the same mistake in underestimating me, a lot of time has passed since last we meet," Meiyo explained to Graven, sounding annoyed as he started to walk down the sand dune to Graven, his spiritual pressure being released as black flames surrounded him and Graven would notice that even the unburnable sand of Hueco Mundo was being melted underfoot, just by Meiyo's black flame spiritual pressure, his eyes filled with power and killing intent.

"Besides, there's something else I want to clear up with you; last time I was here, I was ordered to bring justice to this land as the third seat, but now, I'm not going to beat you with justice or as the lieutenant, I'm simply going to beat you with all the violence I can conceive to prove that shinigami are stronger to hollows!" Meiyo yelled at him, drawing his sword, he was ready to face Graven, he waited for Graven to draw his own sword before they started their battle.

Location;; Seireitei, White sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 750
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Fri May 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven gritted his teeth beneath his calm exterior. Meiyo Kasai was one of the few Shinigami that he truly hated, and this was why. All he could think of was how Shinigami were better than Hollows, and it really put a halt on Graven's ideals for peace. Drawing his Zanpakuto, he began to speak to the Lieutenant who was setting the white sands ablaze.

"Judging from you reiatsu, I'd say that you've gotten better since the last time we fought. Don't insult me with your Shikai, Meiyo. Go straight to Bankai, or I'll make sure you regret it." Graven said before the audible buss of Sonido echoed, the mirage where he once stood dissipating as he appeared next to the Lieutenant, striking downward with his blade. If Meiyo blocked his sword, he would fire a Cero with his other hand, using the blast to vault himself backwards into a graceful flip, sticking the landing upon the dune they were on.

15 gallons of blood would rise from the sands, singing with Graven's power as it swirled around the combatants. "Get yourself ready. Don't hold back, don't take your eyes off of me. You won't regret this fight. We can both learn from this."

Holding out his blade, Graven would fire another Cero from the point, using it as a distraction to close the gap. Planting himself on Kasai's sword arm, he would follow up this motion with a swift kick to the face before using Sonido to blur in a randomized pattern, making afterimages to confuse his opponent. Slashing, all of the mirages would solidify into one that would appear behind the Vice Captain, meaning to slice his back open from shoulder to hip.

"COME ON! We both know you can do better than this! Use your Bankai." Graven would say, disengaging again and putting down his blade. It would be apparent that he would refuse to continue this fight without Meiyo at his peak, but he would continue to defend himself if Meiyo attacked. Shikai would grant him a slight advantage right now, but he wouldn't do that. He's arrogant, but not stupid. Graven thought to himself...

Throughout entire fight:
View user profile

#4 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sun May 24, 2015 3:33 am

Meiyo Kasai ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Meiyo huffed, feeling insulted by Graven's remark that he should ignore his shikai and go to his bankai straight away.

"Such impudent, you say that like my shikai has nothing to offer, well, you're sadly mistaken, although I never got any techniques for my shikai, but now, I'll show you what it means to underestimate me," Meiyo spoke harshly before seeing Graven's sonido towards him, being at the same level now, Meiyo was able to follow his movements and block his attack with his zanpakuto.

"Don't be so overconfident, it seems you were more careful before, besides, back then, I couldn't follow your movements, but now, I can see your steps, Graven Fel of the north," Meiyo told him as their spiritual pressures clashed, With Meyio speaking Graven's old title, back before he had his kingdom destroyed by Dante and his army of blood. Meiyo would then notice that Graven had charged a cero and, having to act quickly, grabbed Graven's arm before his arm would become encased in solid glass, containing the cero within his unique kido barrier before leaping away from Graven.

"My word, You've certainly fallen since last we did battle, I wouldn't have thought that you would stoop so low as to fire a cero while engaging me in combat, how shameful, you have no respect," Meiyo told him as he turned to look at Graven, who had summoned his blood spiritual pressure around him, Meiyo could guess that Graven was making sure neither of them left, Meiyo smiled a little as this meant that Graven wouldn't run away, but fight him. Graven told him not to hold back, nor to take his eyes off him as they could both learn from this. Meyio shrugged his shoulders, clicking his neck.

"And I hope you'll be just as courteous and not hold back either, I don't want you to be complaining once I beat you if you weren't going at your best," Meiyo told him before Graven pointed his blade at him and fired another cero from it, Meiyo flash stepped out the way before bring up his blade to block Graven's leg, although it knocked him back a few meters from the sheer impact, it took nearly no effort to regain his footing before he sonidoed bizarre before they solidified into clones. Although it had been many years since he had seen a arrancar who could use it, there was no mistaking it what it was.

"Gemelos Sonído..." Meiyo muttered to himself as the clones appeared and charged him, pushing him to release his bankai, but Meiyo had no intention of using his bankai unless absolutely necessary as the intense power of his bankai was unstable at his level, it could beat him, yes, but not without consequences. So, he raised his blade towards the moon.

"Blaze through the heavens...Kusanagi!" Meiyo spoke aloud before he swung, producing a surge of black flames that would blast back Graven's clones and mostly likely destroy them as the clones produced by the technique didn't last long as Meiyo was surrounded by the black flames before he slashed through them to reveal his shikai; a pure black blade, with Amaterasu engraved in the blade in glowing red kanji, a elegant handle and a angel wing shaped hand guard. The blade also had a thin coating of black flames, swirling around the blade slowly.

"Your clones can't stand too long once attacked, even I'm aware of that, so, if that's all you have to offer, I believe it's my time to attack..." Meiyo would reply as the black flames surged into his blade before he would swing his blade, firing a wave of black flames towards Graven before flash stepping in front of Graven, aiming to either slash him down the middle or clash with his blade. He would then engage Graven in swordplay, with each clash their blades made, it would ripple through the environment as their spiritual pressures clashed, Meiyo not letting up on his attacks, eager to push Graven as much as possible and not let him try another cero and make him concentrate more on not getting his body cut and burnt then his other techniques. Graven would of also felt, upon release of Meyio's shikai and in this close quarters combat with him, he would feel extremely hot and his sweat would evaporate into the cold air of Hueco Mundo, even if Graven kept up, the experience of fighting Meiyo at this range wouldn't be a pleasent experience, even for a arrancar.

techs used:
Technique Name: Flame slash
Technique Description: by funneling his black flames into his sword, he makes a wide swung which sends a curved wave of black flames towards targets, similar to the getsuga tensho, only with additional burn damage. Takes one post to cool down before reuse

Tōketsu shita sugatami (frozen looking glass):
a Kido barrier that freezes a object within a cylinder of glass, only use on materials and objects only as it's area of effect is small and isn't big enough to seal more then a leg or a arm, even then, the barrier can be broken easily, more like a storage kido then a barrier

Location;; The white sands of Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 750
Tags;; Luke, Okami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven gritted his teeth as his arm froze into glass. Firing the Cero, the glass shattered as he disengaged before Meiyo released his Shikai. Black flames formed into an orb around the man as a black saber sliced itelf through the perpetual night.

"My word, You've certainly fallen since last we did battle, I wouldn't have thought that you would stoop so low as to fire a cero while engaging me in combat, how shameful, you have no respect, and I hope you'll be just as courteous and not hold back either, I don't want you to be complaining once I beat you if you weren't going at your best. Blaze through the heavens, Kusanagi!" Meiyo shouted as black flames roared around him. Attacking fiercely, Graven was hardly able to deflect the Lieutenant's next blows. They were certainly stronger, and if he didn't do something soon he would be in trouble.

Disengaging, Graven heaved lightly as he faced Kasai. Stabbing his sword in the ground, he grinned as he began to speak. "You seem to forget, Lieutenant, that Ceros are the core of my power. Of course, I wasn't really forced to use them against you before, so be glad. I'm giving you the threat and respect you deserve. Be careful, now. Don't die."

Slicing his hand upon his Zanpakuto, he grabbed it as he burst into a repeated Sonido in order to outpace his opponent. An orb of hellish red light began to form in his hand, pulsing and flowing with an unearthly light that would streak behind the Arrancar, who would use his blade to make a few hit-and-run strikes at Kasai's sword arm, his leg, and his back before bursting off again.

Meiyo would never have seen anything like it, as Graven was the only Arrancar known to be capable of this technique. The Gran Rey Cero was the stuff of legends, the very thing that had ended many fights before they began for the wolf. The forming orb sparked and rotated in his hand, streaming an unholy scar across the battlefield as spiritual matter was dragged into the making of this awe-inspiring technique.
View user profile

#6 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sat May 30, 2015 7:10 am

Luke may continue as Kasai when he returns if you wish.

Lieutenant Kasai had obliged his opponent by going into Shikai nearly right away in the battle, beforehand he had encased Graven's arm into a kido barrier. Graven broke the barrier easily however with his cero. He had goaded graven to not hold back either, he wouldn't admit it to himself, but he was enjoying the fight with the arrancar so far- even if he hated the arrancar himself. Last time he had been the victor after a long fight, this time he assumed it would be much the same. As he lashed at Graven with his Zanpakuto, the arrancar could barely match up his movements to defend himself. Kasia's flames nipped at Graven every time they exchanged attacks, his black flames rolling back and forth without any real form.I can't very well forget something that you hardly used in our last battle. Hopefully it is more impressive than what you have shown me so far!

He was trying to aggravate the pompous arrancar, but he still couldn't help but tense up at the tone in Graven's voice when he he said "Don't die". It was a sense of finality, a statement that wasn't meant to have retort from Kasai himself. Quite the confident statement... Kasiai thought to himself as he watched Graven drop his guard by stabbing his sword into the ground and began to charge a cero.

Kasai was no initiate to battle, he had faced many battles against both shinigami and hollow. Graven possessed a remarkable reaction timing for firing cero, yet he was standing there on the ground and charging a cero? That didn't bode well in Kasai's mind, he needed to do something while Graven was vulnerable and not yet firing his charged cero.

A evil red glow began to emanate around Graven as he charged the cero, not a normal cero.. it was in the shape of an orb sparking with power! Erupt! he exclaimed as he too stabbed his Zanpakuto into the ground. Eight trails of black flames erupted from where his sword stabbed the ground and raced across the sand, turning the sand black and charred as it raced towards Graven. If the attack was successful, it would reach under his cero and attack him from below. It would erupt suddenly from underneath into a large pillar f black flames that would last for a considerable amount of time. As he released the flames for the attack, he grabbed his Zanpakuto from the ground and dashed to the side. He may be good with cero, but is he a good shot? Kasai asked himself in his mind as he ran at high speed using shunpo across the sand's surface. As he moved back and forth zigzagging, he kicked up the sand into a thick white powder that would make it difficult for Graven to tell his opponent's location. Graven would leap high into the air as the cloud of sand picked up and gave him a cloak of invisibility from Graven.

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Eruption
Technique Description: By speaking the command "Erupt" along with the name of his zanpakuto before driving the blade into the ground, he sends up to eight trails of black flames towards his opponents before erupting at their feet with a fiery explosion that rockets into the sky, burning the target along with explosive damage which could last from two to five turns, depending on tier/ Requires a four post cool down before reuse

#7 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sat May 30, 2015 8:57 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eyes widening, snowy hair collided with crimson bangs as Graven used Sonido to evade his opponent's pillars of blackened flames. Jumping up, he fell into Meiyo's deception as dust began to swirl around the area, blocking his view of the Shinigami and preventing him from properly aiming his Cero. Unbidden, a flashback of their previous battle shot into the Arrancar's mind.

Blood splattered the white sands of Hueco Mundo as a young Shinigami lay dying. Meiyo Kasai, Third Seat of Squad 1, watched as his opponent grew ever closer to him. Lines appeared in his vision at the sheer fore of the reiatsu weighing down on the man, only 3-3 at the time in terms of power. Kneeling, Graven looked the dying Shinigami in the eye and spoke gently.

"I never meant you to die. If you live, remember this night, this battle that you fought so dearly. You lost to a Hollow, yet he let you go. What does that say?" The wolf spoke in an eerie tone before standing up. Walking away, he tossed another sentence over his shoulder. "Come back when you achieve Bankai. If you don't have it, I'll kill you."

Shaking his head, Graven brought his being back from the past in order to win this fight as well. Extending his 15 gallons of bloodlike-reiatsu outward, he formed a wire-thin net around the area to prevent the Lieutenant's escape. Little did Kasai know, a wolf doesn't need his sight much to hunt. Using his white environment to his advantage, Graven triangulated upon a small glimmer of night-black steel and black flames among the dust. Aiming his Gran Rey Cero, he fired a large arc to cover the entire area enclosed by his net.

"Gran Rey Cero" He would say as the legendary blast took form and burst forth with the force of a thousand suns, clearing away the mist. After the smoke cleared, Graven would land and address the Shinigami. "You have certainly gotten better, but you still have to prove you can defeat me, young one. Use your Bankai, or I'll kill you like I promised. Awaken, Emperador Pesadumbre."

Pointing his blade forward, Graven's Zanpakuto would glow a brilliant red before shattering in an explosion of power. A pillar of red, pulsing light would shoot into the night sky before being slashed apart by a man changed. Graven's mask fragment moved with his jaw as the now-symmetrical wolf jaws flexed along with his mouth. His tail bristled with needle-like bone fragments as diamond-sharp claws sang against each other, their owner clicking his now-gloved fingers together. The Emperor of Loneliness sighed, a burst of power pulsing through the surrounding area and kicking up a vicious wind.

OOC: Quick btw, Graven won their previous fight, and this one is planned to end similar to Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, except Graven "Ichigo" loses his left arm and Meiyo "Grimmjow"'s "Ressureccion" is really a 50-foot tall Bankai samurai XD
View user profile

#8 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sun May 31, 2015 3:52 am

A flashback occurred to Kasai as he waited in the dust cloud to evade Graven's large cero: it was a  double-edged tactic- much like the last time they had fought. Ultimately in the past- it had ended with Kasai being seriously injured and Graven had gloated, insinuating the he, an arrancar was superior and had pity on a shinigami such as himself. The thought was repugnant, how could a monster who ate souls for enjoyment dare to proclaim they were better than a seasoned shinigami who had purified many souls and saved countless unknowing lives from premature demise? It felt like Graven had been toying with him in their past fight, and that upset Lt Kasai- this time Graven was complimenting the improvement... but was it really a compliment? The arrancar was insisting that he use his Bankai or else he would die- and yet the arrancar himself hadn't even gone into Resurrection!

A brief shift in graven's glowing position alerted Kasai that the shift in tactics was more favorable to the arrancar. Kasai cursed silently at himself for the dark color of his Shikai form- this blasted white sand was a good way to hide, but somewhat still a disadvantage to someone who wore dark clothing and even possessed dark flames! How inconvenient! Kasai thought to himself abruptly as he realized standing in place on the air would surely spell his demise if Graven got an accurate location from the dis colorization in the sand cloud. Luck was on Kasai's side though, true it stung at his eyes to look on in the sand cloud, but the shining mass of cero that signified graven's position was more than an adequate pointer to how the arrancar was intending to fire the cero. His aiming was nearly spot on, the shingami would have to time it and evade quickly to survive the attack.

While his movements were largely cloaked, he began a kido to fool Graven. The timing between graven's spotting his location and performing the kido were slim, but simply trying to evade an attack of such proportions was a dangerous game. He performed a couple hand seals and mumbled to himself, he had picked up a small hand-held reflective glass mirror as he had dashed around. This crudely shaped reflective surface had been created during his state of Shikai when his black flames had burned the top layer of the white sand. he crushed it in his hands quickly. The shattering of the mirror activated a technique he needed to get the upper hand against Graven and his evil cero. The glass shards regenerated into the form of Kasai himself, mimicing his attributes and fighting style. The glass Kasai darted to the left and upward first- hoping to catch Graven's attention and cause him to fire the cero in that direction while Kasai himself would use shunpo to evade in the opposite and lower direction.

Luck was on his side as Graven's Gran Ray cero was fired in a sort of "whip" shape, the arrancar intending to maximize the coverage of the attack to ensure a hit on the shinigami. The technique itself was astounding! Even as Kasai evaded in the polar opposite direction, the cero's blast only missed him by about ten feet. The kinetic impact of the explosion knocked Kasai away along with a majority of the sand in the air. The cero would hit a large portion of the glass Kasai and cause the double to fall to the ground with "serious" wounds. Kasai himself had fallen to the ground and extinguished his black flames as the sand fell on top of him and concealed him in a thick pile of white sand. Graven had mistaken the real him for the double and approached the glass Kasai who lay "broken" on the ground. The arrancar would praise his ability to dodge the cero and was stronger than their last fight- but Graven wouldn't go easy on Kasai this time.

His aura changed as the arrancar suddenly decided to go into Ressurection while his opponent was struggling to stand. Upon closer inspection, Graven would see that the glass kasai was piecing himself back together like broken glass. Whether the arrancar thought this might be his bankai or not, Kasai would leave that to his own judgement as he had already concealed his spiritual pressure and wante to get a good "feel" of Graven's release form before revealing himself again. The glass Kasai lay half broken on the ground while he regenerated and looked up at the evolved arrancar's full form- the thing knew it wasn't a match for the real deal.. it's existence was to give its creator and opening for attack. While still broken on the ground, the glass Kasai grinned and swung its Zanpakuto at the ground. It kicked up a long shot of sand aimed at Graven's eyes and attempting to blind him.

Kasai would take that opportunity and jump up from the pile of sand,  Blaze through the heavens, Rippa shōbō kusanagi! he yelled within his mind as to not alert Graven just yet through a verbal out lash. If Graven was going to use his released form, the shinigami knew he couldn't hope to match the monster's raw strength without a monster of his own. His spiritual pressure would sky-rocket as his black flames surrounded him and overcame him, the flames reached high into the air and spread out to take form of a giant golden warrior with a rather large sword. This golden warrior was like a puppet to Kasai's movements and the size of a large  cruise ship. A shield donned the warrior's other arm and Kasai himself stoop atop the warrior's head with his sword arm out in Graven's direction. This is my Bankai that you wished to see, Rippa shōbō kusanagi. Now, let's see which of us are the stronger![/font] he would yell loudly for Graven to hear him with ease.

With his sword, he would motion for the warrior to strike at Graven's position. The giant warrior would swing his sword low to the ground to attempt to cut Graven in half: at the last moment, the blade would turn to its flat end and drag against the sand- this would ick up a small tidal wave of sand in Graven's direction as the blade leveled out again and would aattempt to slice at Graven viciously behind the wall of sand. While his sword arm did this, his shield arm began to glow orange as he charged a large fireball from the shield and wound aim and fire it at Graven after his sword strike hit or missed.

#9 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Sun May 31, 2015 11:40 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
Graven was stunned and blinded by the sand tossed up by "Meiyo"s distraction tactic, but he was fast enough to catch what happened next. Using Sonido, he barely evaded the large wave of sand thrown up by a massive being, watching through blurred eyes as the Bakudo shattered and Meiyo's Bankai was revealed. Who knew Shinigami could form themselves out of glass?

Claws sang against steel as Graven barely deflected the first mighty blow, his Hierro getting burnt lightly from the blast of fire that came after. He breathed heavily, as Rippa Shōbō Kusanagi was just as strong as he was, with a massive weight advantage. The Arrancar was enjoying this, and Meiyo's Bankai and glass-clone combo was unexpected to say the least. The golden warrior was impressive, the black flames surrounding it melting the unburnable sands of Hueco Mundo. After hearing Kasai's statement, Graven laughed.

"We shall see! I had hoped you wouldn't disappoint, and you haven't. Unfortunately, I have to pull out all the stops!" The wolf shouted with glee, pouncing his predatory form forward to attack. His claws cut grooves in the blade of Meiyo's Bankai, for although they were the same strength, the pressure was intense behind those diamond razors as a terrible shrieking rent itself through the night. Firing a Cero along the blade, Graven hoped to hit the hand of Kusanagi. If not, he would kick the blade with all his might to vault at his face to fire another. Simultaneously, he would lash out the now-20 gallons of blood to form a rope around the giant's feet in order to trip him up.

After doing this, Graven would send some of his reiatsu along a thin strand of blood into his opponent if any hits were successful, aiming to preform one of his deadliest techniques, Destrozar. If this worked, he would eventually be able to rip his blood out of his opponent, causing average lacerations across 20% of his body.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Meiyo? I don't want to kill you." Graven stated politely in his monotone, uncaring voice. In reality, he did care for the Shinigami and want him to get stronger, but he would never show this sentiment. Rather, he would beat the young man until his skin was thicker, his muscles were stronger, and his skills sharper. He would refrain from killing him, but only just. As he spoke, he felt an oddly familiar reiatsu approaching, seemingly watching the fight.

Strange. What is this oppressive...hunger? It seems barely contained, as if only by a few words... He thought to himself as he attacked. However, he could wait to learn more about this powerful being.

Techniques Used:
Technique Name: Destrozar (ravage, pull or tear apart)
Technique Description: Using the nature of his reiatsu against his opponent, Graven leaves a portion of it inside of his opponent after a successful attack. Once the reiatsu hits the target’s bloodstream, Graven rips it out violently, turning his opponent’s blood against him. This technique leaves severe lacerations along 20% of the body in most cases. Post count until activation is dependent upon the strength of Graven’s target, allowing a stronger opponent to resist or even break the bond between the reiatsu and his/her own blood. This ability takes 5 posts to cool down, and can be used instantly, provided that Graven’s previous attack hit.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The reiatsu Graven leaves behind takes only 3 posts to reach the bloodstream, causing muscle spasms and bruises to form as it travels.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The victim of this technique will begin to feel muscle soreness and light bruises running along the affected area, with Graven’s reiatsu reaching their bloodstream upon the 4th post from activation.
Opponent is Equal Tier: After 5 posts, the opponent will begin to feel a burning sensation as this technique reaches fruition. The damage done by the lacerations is average by this point, but still covers 20% of the target’s body.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: An enemy of this tier will feel a mild itch as the reishi inherent in their blood fights against Graven’s reiatsu for a full 6 posts, giving them a chance to break free of the technique, provided they are willing to cut their own wrists to let the infected blood out.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Against someone of this tier, Graven will be hard-pressed to make sure his reiatsu gets to the opponent’s bloodstream to use this technique, taking 8 posts to force enough of it in. The damage done is average, spread across 15% of the target’s body. Someone of this tier can break the bond between the reiatsu and their own blood with some effort, needing to concentrate enough of their own reiatsu into their blood to cancel out the effect.

OOC: Cue Anamist, anyone? Razz
View user profile

#10 Re: Holier Than Thou (Tier Training) on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami
^Bump^
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: