Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Mei would continue to watch the two individuals exchange gestures and words. However, she would keep note of the third being, which was still farther away and didn't seem to be moving. As she watched the two, she came to the conclusion that they didn't seem to be a danger at the moment, but that didn't mean they couldn't change their minds at any point. Mei's eyes were mostly locked on the tan girl. She was rather curious about the child but then again looks could be deceiving. The one thing Mei wondered most was what these people were. However, that was quickly thrown aside when she saw another girl become visible. Mei hadn't noticed she was moving. She had to keep reminding herself that she was in a place she had never been and needed to pay attention to everything.

A moment after the other woman appeared, Mei heard yelling coming from the child. She had invited Mei to their little get together. Mei would think about it for a moment. They could be dangerous but they didn't seem like it. She also took note that they would notice she was a shinigami considering her attire. She wore a black Shihaksho with her Zanpakuto tied to the left side.

In the end, Mei's temptation got the best of her and she made her way to the building the other three were on. However, she kept a few feet between them and herself. "Hello,"Mei would say with a smile. Just because they weren't shinigami didn't mean she had to treat them rudely.

View user profile

#12 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sun May 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Sekhmet stared at Eden for a while, taking in her appearance and attempting to figure out rather or not she had seen the woman before. She came up with nothing though and turned her attention back to the hidden person, eyes looking in the general direction of said person. For a moment, she believed that they would either leave or continue to watch from afar, but whoever had been watching them eventually showed up. She tilted her head to the side as she looked at the unnamed woman, noticing that she sort of looked like Eden before she had realized the clothes that announced her status as a Shinigami. For a flitting moment she thought the two may be sisters, but the thought had immediately shoved out of her head. It was purely coincidence and her mind would accept that. She glanced between Eden and Kuroi, wandering if they had struck up a conversation whilst she had been paying attention to the new visible Shinigami before turning her attention back to the obviously cautious woman.

“Hello Miss Shinigami, my name is Sekhmet,” she greeted, feeling the need to state her name just in case the female hadn’t caught it while she was hiding. “You should come closer and complete the circle of acquaintances that will become friends. Or is it a square?” She continued, beckoning the female to come forward since nobody in the group looked like they wanted to cause any trouble. She could be wrong though since one of the two Arrancar could be rather hostile towards Shinigami, but she would like to think they have enough control to not attack the woman. If one of them did, she wouldn’t hesitate to defend the Shinigami, but she doubt that would be necessary since the two seemed very relaxed.

“You should also tell us your name and once that is done, we must all think of something we can do together.” She grinned before addressing everyone, "sounds like a plan?"

0331 | 1096

#13 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sun May 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Kuroi looked at the Shinigami from a distance, he had introduced himself to both Eden and Sekhmet, when the shinigami appeared he blinked for a moment. She looked a lot like Eden, much like he looked like Anamist. He looked for a few more moments before remembering his manners, Good Afternoon young Shinigami. A pleasure to meet you, I am Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Butler. Might I have your name? Kuroi would say before going up to her and bowing in introduction he would then lead her to the group if she permitted him to.

He listened carefully and once Eden introduced herself and everything else he would answer Sekhmet's statement. I happen to own a building around here if anyone wants to go there, I can supply accommodation for you all and then we could all go out to do activities together. Money isn't a problem as I have plenty of it. The building is over there Kuroi said at the end he gestured to a large building, it wasn't a sky scraper but was the tallest building in Karakura Town. I own that building, who thinks we should go? he would say with a smile on his face, if everyone agreed he would flick his hand and open a garganta which would go the building. Let's go

View user profile

#14 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Tue May 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Skipping Eden. eyes: SK is up.

#15 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Thu May 28, 2015 7:58 am

A's Mei looked upon the group, She noticed that one of the ladies looked a lot like her. This would make Mei tilt her head. Did she know this girl? We're they related somehow? No, it couldn't be possible. Wouldn't she remember if they were? Then again, she hadn't remembered much since the day she woke up in the Soul Society. Perhaps, this girl knew something about Mei or maybe the way they looked was just a coincidence. Either way, Mei couldn't let her guard down just yet.

Mei would stare at the man that came near her and bowed. He seemes nice enough but could she really trust him. Mei was torn by this group of people. Sekhmet, a child, seemed sweet enough, a woman that looked like her, and Kuroi ,a man, that had good manners. Mei was having a rough time picking her choice about the three but decided she would show them kindness until they did her wrong, if that even happened. "Oh right. Excuse me," Mei would say slightly embarrassed, "My name is Mei Tsaki. I am the fourth seat of squad three. Pleasure to make all of your acquaintances." Mei would then smile and allow the man to lead her closer to the group.

After Neo had come to join the others, she would listen to what Kuroi had to say. His offer seemed very sweet but Mei didn't know how she felt about it. Mei wasn't very well experienced in the world of the living so there were still things that she had yet to learn. However, she knew better than to fully trust strangers. Perhaps, she would wait to answer so that she could see what the others would say. She didn't want to seem rude so she would agree with whatever the others had to say.

View user profile

#16 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 pm

The circle, or square of life had been completed upon the Shinigami’s introduction which had been followed by her getting closer to the trio of far from scary Arrancar. Sekhmet got to get a better look at the lone Shinigami in the group which gave her a chance to further compare Eden’s and Mei’s physical appearance thoroughly. The two indeed look similar to each other, but they had their differences that any observant person would notice and luckily she was one of those people. Having completed her analysis, she turned her attention back to the sole male of the group. Despite her attention having been elsewhere she had still heard his suggestion and quite frankly she thought it was a good idea. She wondered how he had managed to become an owner of a building, but she realized that it really didn’t matter in the end since it would provide a source of entertainment for the group.

“Let’s do it!” She enthusiastically said, a grin on her face as she stared at Kuroi. “We can go swimming after a tour of the building, neh?”

0184 | 1200

#17 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Fri May 29, 2015 5:34 am

Kuroi was still standing next to the shinigami he now knew as Mei. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Mei.[b] He said with his confident smile and aura, he looked from her to Eden before looking back to her. mhmm, How should I play this? he thought while Sekhmet was still looking at Mei and Eden. No. I will not attempt to swoon these ladies with a child around, even though she still would probably be over One Hundred. That would be improper

After his thoughts he moved his attention to Sekhmet, she obviously wanted to enjoy her time in the Living World. [b]Ok then, Ladies would you like to join? and of course Sekhmet I know a lovely place which can be reached via sonido. It is somewhere very natural and relaxing for a swim but swimwear would be needed. Shall we all be off now?[b] Kuroi would offer his hand to Mei, she was closer. [b]Care to try Sonido?
If she agreed she would get to feel the way Sonido felt when used.

If everyone joined the would be on top of the building, he gestured to an elevator and would take everyone there, going down the elevator they would arrive at the 12th floor. His floor when they all exited there would be a nice open area which had quite modern furniture but still maintained an air of classic. [b]After you have all got settled Swimwear should be arranged, if you wish to stay feel free to pick a room he said indicating four different rooms.

View user profile

#18 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 30, 2015 6:36 am

Skipping Eden again.

#19 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Mei would listen to the words of the small child. She seemed to be up for what Kuroi was offering so Mei would accept, as well. Sekhmet didn't seem very dangerous and the gentlemen, Kuroi, seemed rather well mannered. Mei would still keep on her toes at least for just a little while longer.

Kuroi began to speak of a place to swim. Mei didn't really know if she would feel comfortable swimming. Besides, she didn't even have a gigai. Perhaps she would use that as an excuse. Mei would then hear something that would confirm the fact these three were arrancar. Sonido was a technique used by arrancar it was almost like a shinigami's shunpo. At least, Mei knew that much now. Mei would look at Kuroi's hand for a moment and the hesitantly take it.

To Mei, Sonido felt slightly odd. She didn't know wether she liked it or not. The group would make their way down an elevator. The floor they stopped on seemed very nice. Mei would look around as she waited tos we what the others would say. Nomrally, Mei wouldn't particularly wait for people to decide things but the human world seemed all too new to her.

View user profile

#20 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sun May 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Sekhmet merely nodded and followed the man, utilizing sonido to keep up with him. Within a flash they had went from one roof to another, the magenta eyed child watching as Kuroi made a gesture towards an elevator. She would follow him onto it, remembering the first time she had ridden down one and how she wished they had such contraptions when she had been alive. Sure, walking up and down steps had kept her in shape, but she would have loved the option to ride up and down the elevator when she felt too tired to walk up the steps. The door would open, revealing the floor they had stopped at and she had to admit the place was modern as well as classic. She, personally, preferred the set up of most ancient Egyptian homes, but she would admit that the place was nice.

Her attention would go from the room to Kuroi within a matter of seconds, the child considering rather or not she wished to swim in a bathing suit or simply in her panties as she was use to doing. Something told her she should go with a swimsuit, probably Anubis, and so she shall. Besides, there was a good chance she would find something that would be cute to wear. She smiled at that thought, grinning like an idiot before realizing she hadn’t answered Kuroi. “You have a nice place here, Kuroi,” Sekhmet said as she skipped over to the room door furthest from the group. “I think I want to stay in this room,” she stated, turning around so that she was facing the group. “Where do we get the swimsuits, mister? I think I want to pick out Mei's."

0286 | 1486

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum