Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Thu May 21, 2015 6:19 pm

It had been a very long time since she, Sekhmet, had visited the realm of the humans. She knew this despite it being rather hard to tell time within the realm that Hollows and Arrancars alike called home, she just didn’t know how much time had passed since her last visit. It could have been only a couple months or a few centuries since she had last entered the world of the actual living, but it didn’t matter either way. All that mattered to the pint-sized Arrancar was that she had fun during her stay, if this meant interacting with spiritual beings that usually do their utmost best to eradicate her kind then so be it. It had been millenniums since she felt threatened by such beings and she wouldn’t allow herself to feel threatened now just because she had fallen behind in term of power. Besides, both Shinigami and Quincy alike had no reason to bother her so long as she didn’t cause any trouble.

Sekhmet sighed deeply as she halted her advances, magenta eyes staring at the dark void that was in front of her as well as around her, only sparring Narmer a single glance before bowing her hand and closing her eyes. She wished she could take her zanpakuto into the human realm, but that would draw unnecessary suspicion with it being a mecha and all. So, regrettably, she allowed a black circle with a purplish tint formed underneath Narmer. She opened her eyes and glanced over at her zanpakuto, watching as it was dragged into the pocket dimension known as limbo. The black circle was gone as soon as Narmer was and with another sigh, Sekhmet opened up the garganta and took several steps into the human realm. The garganta moaned as it closed behind her, leaving her to stand underneath the warm glow of the sun, floating thousands of feet in air.

A smile crossed the face of Sekhmet, magenta eyes taking note of the unchanged city below her. She would remain there for a moment before deciding to land on the rooftop of the nearest and tallest building within Karakura Town. She would utilize Pesquisa immediately upon landing, taking note of all beings within the town no matter their race whilst contemplating who would provide her with the most entertainment.

0387 | 0387

#2 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi stood in his base of operations, a restaurant which was pretty high class. He got lots of very important people and visitors who came to his restaurant to eat. He was an Arrancar but that didn't stop him, he wore his beautiful suit and had his zanpakuto: Hakai in the form of a pocket watch. After waiting a few tables he disappeared into the kitchen. Anastasia, Here now The girl rushed to Kuroi's side and looked expectantly at him, waiting for her order. Cover my shift, an Arrancar has arrived and I better go talk to her she disappeared without another word. All of his staff were spiritually aware and some even Arrancar which made him pay minimum employment costs, after all Arrancar were dead so it only came down the the humans.

He took off using Sonído to reach the building that Sekhmet was on. Good Day, little miss. Are you lost? Kuroi said appearing from no where still in his elegant and lovely attire. She was quite young and for a second he thought she looked quite cute as a child. He then mentally slapped himself, Even Arrancar 1000 years old can be her age. he reminded himself, harshly obviously annoyed he shouldn't be so stupid but the girl wouldn't see that she would just see Kuroi smiling kindly to her. May I assist you in anyway young one? I do hope you're not lost. I am Kuroi Shingetsu and would be happy to assist you in anyway. Kuroi would walk up to her completely unarmed and bow to her before standing back up he held out his hand which she could take if she wanted, If you want to explore I can take you anywhere you would like. I myself have spent a long time in the Living World and would be happy to assist you.

{OOC: Please can we refrain from fighting, just joining to keep myself doing something and probably wont be able to handle a battle thread at the moment.}
View user profile

#3 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Thu May 21, 2015 9:10 pm

On one such particular, sunny day after having met a very, very interesting Shinigami girl, I wandered the busy streets of Karakura Town in search of something to take away this feeling of lethargy I was dealing with. In hindsight, I didn't realize the aftermath of such an eventful day would be so horrifyingly boring. I had to remember this for future reference. There were, though, a couple of interesting reiatsu signatures, one in particular being that of my own kind. I was a little bit curious, but I was not curious enough to visibly search it out. In the midst of walking around, I allowed my senses to be once again absorbed in the sounds and smells of the busy city. Humans lived such simple lives in this age; it reminded me of the chaotic human life I had lived so many years ago. These humans had it easy, for they didn't know how much blood was spilled before they could live peacefully as they did currently. I giggled a little bit at the waste of human life currently, and then my mind fell silent as I continued to move on forward, ever vigilant of something interesting to metaphorically catch my eye.

Some moments later, I felt the second signature a little closer and then noticed someone darting from a nearby building. Whoever that was definitely was not human, and it wasn't a Shinigami since the movement was somewhat delayed between steps. Three Arrancar in the same city; now that was something interesting to follow up on. Two interesting days in a row was very lucky indeed for me, though I wondered how badly the repercussions were going to be later on. Oddly enough, as I got closer, I almost recognized the first signature I felt; that too made me feel more interested in the current moment. I walked into a small alleyway and then Sonido'd up to the top of the building to my left; then I turned myself to the direction of the two signatures who happened to be near one another. Still being roughly 600 meters away from the signatures, I released a little bit of spiritual pressure to see if they would notice me. If they turned to look, I would Sonido directly to the building they were on and place my hands on either of their shoulders. If they came to me, I would stay where I was and analyze their signatures more thoroughly.

Lucky, lucky, lucky I am. Oh so happy.

EDEN ALEXANDRIA

"Through pain, we understand reality...but without love, we are blind to what lies within our grasp."

Word Count: 419

A
nything else? Just label it!:

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Editting done by: EDEN of BLEACH STORY

Original code done by: S_E of Platinum Hearts

Techniques Used

///

#4 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Fri May 22, 2015 3:08 am

Mei TOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei has never once been to the Human World in all of her time in the Soul Society. Well, at least she didn't think so because she could only remember life from the time she woke up in one of the outer districts. She had always wanted to go and see the Human World but had never gotten the chance. She always promised herself she would the first moment she could. Finally, that time had come.

Mei moved through the town of Karakura. It was just as she had heard it was. Many humans. Busy streets. However, something caught her attention. Mei felt a being come from... well she didn't exactly know. It was quite new to her being able to be in such a place. Would she go and investigate the matter? Mei didn't know just yet. She would stand on the edge of a rooftop and wait for something to happen. After a moment, she thought about leaving the matter but soon felt another presence. That was two. This intrigued Mei and made her want to get closer. So, she would do just that. As she got closer, she seemed to feel another. It seemed farther away than the other two. However, Mei started to feel uneasy. What if something happened? Could she really handle herself? Perhaps, it would be better to sit and wait where she was.
View user profile

#5 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Fri May 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Arrancar and Shinigami were certainly out in full force this particular day, Sekhmet knew this because of the information she had gathered from utilizing Pesquisa, she didn’t count the humans since this was their realm. Karakura must be a hotspot for spiritual beings and the Shinigami mustn’t think the Arrancars a threat if they weren’t hunting them relentlessly. She had no doubt in her mind that she would be able to find a suitable companion or two for the day and she had so many to choose from, she had definitely picked the right city. She prepared to move but had stopped herself upon the arrival of a black-haired man. From the way he had arrived, she assumed that he was one of her brethren and without a second thought she had decided he would be her companion for the day. “Er. Do I look lost, sir?” She asked, a hint of confusion in her voice, but it was masked by her curiosity. “Hm. I do need assistance, now that I think about it,” she said nonchalantly, adding, “I am Sekhmet, by the way.”

She had been ready to accept Kuroi’s offer, but her attention was drawn to a small burst of spiritual energy that had been released about six hundred meters away. Sekhmet contemplated going to see who had done that but believed it would be extremely rude of her to up and leave the man before her so she stayed put. It had been a good choice for whoever had released that energy came to her, appearing out of thin air like most people with a high-speed skill had the tendency to do. Magenta eyes were immediately on the brown-haired female whose hand rested on her shoulder. “Why, hello there,” Sekhmet said, “what happens to be your name?”

She would wait for the unnamed female to introduce herself before her eyes flickered to a building not far from the one she was standing on right now, having picked up somebody that was close. “You may as well join the party, we don’t bite. At least, I don’t think so,” Sekhmet said loudly so that the hidden person could hear her. Two companions plus a potential one, Lady Luck must be smiling down at the Egyptian girl.

0378 | 0765

Thread is now closed.

#6 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 23, 2015 6:08 pm

It's been 24 hours, skipping Kuroi. eyes: Eden is up.

#7 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
OOC: I am sorry, may I post? Just on other RP Forums "closed" usually means no more replying I didn't know it meant no new members.
View user profile

#8 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Go ahead. I should've clarified what I meant.

#9 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
The magnificent black butler chuckled, you sure don't look lost, I was being facetious little one Kuroi saw her going to take his offer when they both seemed to notice a new member, Arrancar, Female. Extremely powerful. Kuroi analysed in a matter of seconds. He would look at Sekhmet before watching closely Mei's signature had always been there to him but he saw her as the stationed shinigami of Karakura Town so he paid her no attention. Three Arrancar in one spot. Interesting. He looked still where Eden was. She was about a few hundred meters he deducted and pinpointed her, she was a silhouette on the building.

The handsome man was about to Sonído away but then decided against it, I should remember that the Arrancar might go for Sekhmet while I disappear, he would ultimately decide against it and wait for Eden to appear, she would see the rather cute Egyptian Girl with Kuroi standing high above her, he wore a perfect suit and had raven-black hair but he looked almost exactly like Anamist. It would be like he was Anamist with a new hair colour and he didn't know how she would react. He quickly went through a greeting. Good Afternoon, My Lady. What brings you to us on this fine day? If you need anything I will assist you in anyway as I will for my new friend Sekhmet, even accommodation I can supply you with should you need it. Might I have your name? I am Kuroi Shingetsu, the Black Butler. Kuroi would reveal that he wasn't Anamist Souigetsu but had even a similar alias to him, it was not his most common one but he didn't think his other ones a very nice title to bring up in a conversation. He would wait for Eden's response as he still had his hand out should Sekhmet want to take it although if she didn't he would take it back and resume his tall and graceful position, although his confident and beautiful smile would shine. This woman seems very interesting, I really wish to know more about he and may even get the chance for dinner... he mentally chuckled at the last part of it but that was his Aspect of Death talking.
View user profile

#10 Re: An Arrancar In Karakura [Closed] on Sat May 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Since they had not moved, I sonido'd in one bound to the top of the tall building and stood beside the young girl in the air with my right hand on her left shoulder. The sonido was slow, so they could potentially sense me on the way, but they didn't seem to be hostile anyway. As I stood there, the young girl spoke first. She had asked for my name; I had felt only the need to tell my first name since the girl had only stated her first name. The girl looked oddly familiar up close, though nothing came to mind. My black bikini top and black skirt were a little tight on me, so that they would stay on during high-speed movements; it was my favorite outfit too. Because of that, I felt oddly out of place considering the attire of the other two, but I didn't let it show externally. I spoke casually to the two people, and paid no heed to the Shinigami in the distance.

"My name is Eden, young one. I believe you said your name was Sekhmet, correct? That is of Egyptian origin."

After speaking, I then looked down at the man who stood on the building's rooftop with a hand raised outward likely toward the girl Sekhmet. Mentally, I raised an eyebrow. He...looks almost exactly like Anamist. That is peculiar. I knew from the start that it was not Anamist, though. If it were Anamist, I would have known his presence here long ago. I was curious, but I did not let it be known in any visible form. He referred to himself as Kuroi Shingetsu the Black Butler. He even had a similar title, which was almost comical now. However, I kept a straight face and looked down at the man while speaking.

"Quite the gentleman I see, Kuroi. You remind me of a certain butler I know."

I continued to stand where I was, each strand of my hair billowing a little with the wind. I wondered if today was going to be just as interesting as the day before.

EDEN ALEXANDRIA

"Through pain, we understand reality...but without love, we are blind to what lies within our grasp."

Word Count: 356

A
nything else? Just label it!:

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Editting done by: EDEN of BLEACH STORY

Original code done by: S_E of Platinum Hearts

Techniques Used

///

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]