Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Mon May 25, 2015 5:02 am

Anamist nodded to Kuroi, his understanding of Anamist's plan was much appreciated. Even more so when Kuroi offered to assist him in creating a more accurate and up-to-date version of the map. There is no need to apologize, I appreciate your continual service and insight into these matters. I have been... out of touch for a very long time. With Kuroi's assistance, Anamist reshaped the map with relative ease using the visualization of each spot on the map that Kuroi emphasized on. A few moments passed before the map was complete and Anamist couldn't help but be surprised at the large difference in land change from his memory and the current time.

Kuroi tested his link by communicating in telepathy rather than verbally- of course Anamist understood that it would take time for Kuroi to be fully located here to Las Nochas: that was why he had previously told him to prepare. I too have some personal artifacts that I need to transport to here as well... it was an interesting personal thought, considering the butler could make anything limited to his imagination out of his spiritual power. These artifacts held much more significance however and were of a sentimental nature. Among those things listed in his mind, was his photo album of little Rui and his time together in the human world. Would Rui be able to live here safely or would he have to leave her with the Esper organization longer than he had intended? Surely she was safe by Yoon In Gyi's side and she would become much stronger, but did Anamist really want Yoon's cold and calculative nature to rub off on his sweet little princess? He had to shake that thought from his mind, first came establishing the arrancar organization to repress and reform Hueco Mundo into a more lawful land.

Kuroi was interested in his ability to manipulate spirit particles, that was only slightly accurate. More so he manipulated his own spiritual pressure to materialize the surroundings with his imagination. It was not something he was capable of teaching to someone else, it was a very part of his nature. He would walk with Kuroi as the gentleman choose one of the largest rooms, he would explain to him along the way. If only it were possible to teach another my ability. The world would be a much more convenient place, I'm sure. However... my ability is quite unique and exceedingly rare to find even forms that are similar, especially in hollow-kind. The closest thing I have witnessed to this is the Quincy's ability to control reishi, though their ability is quite unrefined compared to my own.

He had recovered a relative amount of spiritual energy over the course to observing the map and walking through Las Nocha's myriad halls to help Kuroi choose a personal room. Performing a simple task such as remodeling one room was of little consequence. I might take you up one day on your offer of swordsmanship, though my fighting style is more free flowing than swordsmanship. I fear I would be more mediocre than you might think with the art of the sword. he said somewhat serious but in a friendly tone. His fighting style was all about controlling the battlefield, not limited to what was in his hands. He wasn't too sure how to express that without sounding belittling of the beautiful art swordsmanship could embody.

With Kuroi's discretion, he would reform the room and expand it somewhat to include a small room where the black swordsman could practice and sharpen his sword techniques in peace. Return when it is most convenient to you, but don't take too long. If I were to face a foe of my caliber at the time, I would most likely lose.

#22 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Mon May 25, 2015 2:24 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi would stand in his chosen room, he watched as Anamist warped and manipulated his reiryoku into the room design. When everything was done he smiled at it, of course he didn't have any furniture. Yet. Despite the fact he was sure Anamist could recreate these artefacts he preferred them if they were real, an example would be a templar shield and full body armour he obtained even though Anamist could be able to replicate it, it wouldn't be of the era it wouldn't have the small amount of scars on it or anything of the sort.

He appreciated the training room at the back which had no furniture in it or a weapon rack because he had his own which actually were able to harm spiritual beings. Some of the weapons also had other properties which was incredible but still unrefined and dangerous to use. He would love to give Anamist some training although he was a bit disappointed at the fact he couldn't learn the manipulation from Anamist although it could be possible for him to learn this skill by himself, the thought had him wondering.

Upon returning to the Human World Kuroi would begin immediately. It took him five minutes to organise his replacements for in charge and other important roles. It took fifteen minutes for him to get everything ready for transportation to Las Noches. After another fifteen minutes Kuroi would be settled in to his room which looked amazing, priceless artefacts adorned the room such as Templar Armour, a priceless Sarcophagus of an unknown pharaoh and more. He now had a fully done up training room with his weapon rack, the majority were black but some were silver, gold or white. Upon completing his quarters he would return to the hall with the meeting table under his arm he had a few large books, ledgers and files detailing his assets and what he could contribute to Anamist's organisation, if Anamist was there he would sit down and beckon him to sit near him.

Ok. So this is my income every week from my multiple corporations, I currently have five multi-million companies and fifteen smaller businesses. Money won't be a problem when Espada or soldiers are in the Living World. I have many staff, the majority being spiritually aware humans and also a few Arrancar, Shinigami and Fullbringers. Kuroi would pull out a map of Karakura Town and indicate which buildings and places he owned. Anything you wish to ask before I continue? He would ask waiting for any quires Anamist might have.
View user profile

#23 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Mon May 25, 2015 8:05 pm

OOC: To note, try not to go overboard with your assets and stature in the human world. Most of these things are accomplished IC or when you are the leader of an actual organization. Like Yoon, she is the leader of Esper and her personal history/RP sample included her fortune, stature and followers. Simply writing your character has "this or that" doesn't make it valid.

Anamist would sit in solitude as Kuroi went about wherever it was he kept his personal belongings. It was quiet, overwhelmingly quiet in the massive palace without another soul around, even if it was a monster like himself. He sat on the red throne and looked out over the empty table before him: five chairs on either side and all slightly turned towards his end at the head of the table. He envisioned all his trusted friends and devout followers seated there, discussing and supporting his cause in bringing order to the chaotic Hueco Mundo. It won't be too much longer now until the majority of these empty seats are filled. I will need a way to define their ranking... possibly I should have them compete against one another to determine the battle potential. It was an idea at least, though not favorable to Anamist. It would serve to show him how thy could fight and their overall spiritual pressure... but it wouldn't show the truth depth of combat since they wouldn't be allowed to kill each other.

It would have to do for the time being, at least it would give them incentive to become stronger. He only hoped that it wouldn't turn them against one another. While he knew each of them personally, most of them did not know or trust each other... and a few of them were more troublesome than he had hoped for.

Upon Kuroi's return, the black swordsman took some time to set up his living quarters and then approached the meeting table with some books and paperwok. Anamist would motion for him to sit in a seat nearest the throne as Anamist would lean over and peer at the documents with Kuroi. The arrancar had acquired some resources and followers in the human world, that could be useful. Every bit of support helps to unite our cause, I appreciate your willingness to contribute and serve Kuroi. Including Kuroi's assistance, Anamist knew he was backed in the human world by the Esper organization. His close friend Yoon would surely enjoy having Hueco Mundo tamed, it would cut don on her tireless nights in defending her town from the unruly hollow.

#24 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Tue May 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
OOC: I understand, it will be described in his history. If you notice his long life span he started his wealth off multiple artefacts that he sold but that will be read in his character history. So it will be explained, you have my word.

Kuroi seemed delighted at Anamist's response, the black butler sat and leaned back for a moment, he would then pull out a few more papers going over some things but the biggest surprise would be when Kuroi pulled out a folder, after handing it to Anamist he would read multiple files on him and legal documents. I had those forged before I arrived they are completely intractable so should you need to go to the human world take those, I can arrange documents for the other Espada when necessary Kuroi would then move to stand up, If it is ok with you I would like to take my leave now, should you need me I will be in my room If Anamist permitted it he would leave and go to his quarters. (Exit Thread with thread master's permission)
View user profile

#25 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 pm

The Red Butler studied the paperwork with Kuroi for some time, eventually he pulled out papers and handed them to Anamist. They were legal documents forged in the human world, obviously forged because the paperwork was on Anamist. He smiled a bit, this Kuroi was full of surprises. He suddenly handed the paperwork and identification back to Kuroi with a smile and casually shrugged it off. While I appreciate your effort, I have lived long enough to know how to assume and create an identity in the human world. I have my own identification already, but the others might need your assistance. Good work nonetheless. he would say and then nod as Kuroi wished to go back to his living quarters.

After Kuroi had gone, Anamist sat in the empty throne room for quite some time. He envisioned the problems they would face in the future- most of which would likely be misunderstandings or attacks due to fear. There was no way that the Soul Society would sit idly by while Hueco Mundo became organized and that much more powerful. It was a daunting prospect, but even worse than that was the task before him in controlling the unruly hollow. If this is going to work, I am going to have to be ruthlessly powerful if necessary.

Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum