Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Fri May 22, 2015 6:19 am

His mention to the Army of Blood had seemingly struck a nerve with Kuroi, puzzled, Anamist watched his new acquaintance. Apparantly, Kuroi had some bad experiences with the Army of Blood... or at least been associated and hunted down like he had been for just being an arrancar. Shinigami were nearly all the same, hunting down hollow-kind indiscriminately, especially after the Army of Blood's attack on Soul Society. Revenge was a terrible thing, not something Anamist intended to take- although he had to agree that there needed to be balance and rulership in the lawless land of Hueco Mundo. With a structure akin to Soul Society, the arrancar could govern the hollow under Anamist's rule and regulate the soul-flow of balance. There would still be strife between hollow and shinigami, but that would be less common and more dangerous for both parties intended.

Still, Anamist was unsure of how he felt about someone swearing fealty to him. His old self had readily accepted such offers and then turned around and shaped his followers into the tools he desired. His hesitance was not from any lack on Kuroi's part, but Anamist's own part. Memories of his past kingdom of Hueco Mundo resurfaced, terrible memories that darkened his face momentarily. Could he accept Kuroi's gracious offer of servitude? Would it be right and okay? The last thing Anamist wanted was to go back to that point in time when he let his beast rule. That's a noble cause, Kuroi. Few and far between of the hollow-kind have enough intelligence or compassion to think or agree to any form of law. They hate being told what to do or who they may eat. It reassures me to find another fellow like myself whose mind is to serve the inhabitants of Hueco Mundo by offering themselves up as tools for a greater future. I will accept your offer.

Anamist stood suddenly and set his cup of tea down, he stood before Kuroi, not too sure how the butler intended to perform the said contract. You will be an instrument of change, but also a valued friend and comrade. Follow me with conviction, but if I were to deter from our goal, you are to strike me down. he said with a demanding voice. While he was willing to take in allies, he was still fearful of his inner self which he struggled with daily. If he surrounded himself with like-minded individuals who were strong enough: if need be, they could slay him if he lost control completely.

on Fri May 22, 2015 7:40 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi smiled graciously as Anamist complemented his personality, he agreed to Kuroi's offer and then with grace, stood up after putting his tea down. The Black Butler stood as well, he swiftly put his tea down and stood in front of Anamist for a moment. He listened closely to Anamist's words, he accepted to be a tool for Anamist to help but was happier that he would be treated as a friend and comrade as well. When Anamist finished his speech Kuroi looked at him, Let's hope I can remember this spell, it has been very long since learning it and I have never done it before Kuroi took himself down to a knee before removing his left glove he then put his hand out in front of him.

Anamist Souigetsu, I pledge my services to you as a servant and advisor, in anyway you desire my services I will obey, Kuroi would say before his black reiatsu would ignite on his bare hand. It took the form of fire and his flesh seemed to sear for a moment, he showed no pain but there was heaps of it all building up in his hand. When the fire extinguished itself there was a marking on his left hand. He would then stand up and put back on his glove. I now serve you and you alone, Anamist He would then walk up to Anamist and touch his forehead. Although Anamist would find it weird he would then feel strange like something entered his head. You may now communicate with me telepathically via the link between your reiryoku and my contract. Kuroi would then wait for Anamist's order if he looked slightly to the left the two girls had finished their task and looked stunned as their master had subjected to Anamist. He shot a glance at them to make them stop staring rudely.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Fri May 22, 2015 2:22 pm

OOC: In regards to the ability of telepathic communication. THis should be validated in your app as either an ability or a technique. One cannot simply roleplay a scenario where they grant each other the ability to talk in their minds. If this is plausible for your character, then I will make my next post.

on Fri May 22, 2015 2:29 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
OOC: Of course, I will add it as a general technique for Kuroi before approval. You may post.

View user profile
#15Guest 

on Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Anamist stood passively as he watched Kuroi kneeled before him and removed his glove from his dominant hand. He would verbally swear fealty to Anamist and then a black flame appeared in his hand- the flame intensified and thickened on Kuroi's hand, though it showed no sign of burning or pain for the black-haired butler. Anamist waited patiently as he felt outward with his spiritual energy, Kuroi was performing a ritual much like Anamist himself and the previous Cero Eden Alexandria had once done. It was different however in several regards and for that Anamist was thankful. After the ritual was complete between the two, Kuroi stood up and touched Anamist's forehead in an unusual way- the Red Butler tensed momentarily as he felt something invade his mind, however there was no ill-will so Anamist allowed it. You will make a fine addition to my organization once it is given time to mature. This way of communicating with you will also be invaluable, both in battle as well as during moments of necessary secrecy.

Both had seemingly notcied that the two human maids were finished with their task, they stared in disbelief as their master had sworn servitude to a new master. Anamist was lad that they had finished the dusting, he could overlook their stares of disbelief for now, Kuroi seemed to have taught them well at least. He looked at them and they immediately understood that they were being rude. Our first order of business will be readying a place of gathering and fellowship for our kin. This vast place Las Nochas will work splendidly, however we must ensure that it is in good taste and not unfashionable. he said with a wry smile as he stepped back.

The four individuals stood in the center of an extremely large and spacious room, easily the size of a victorian ballroom with high-rising thick pillars made of old stone. Anamist backed up a couple of steps and looked around, he lightly tapped one foot to the floor and his crimson spiritual energy began to flow from beneath his foot as a deep burgundy carpet with crisscrossing white and crimson patterns grew beneath his feet and raced across the vast room to cover the entire floor. Effortlessly, Anamist leaped high into the air, his white gloved hands lightly touching the ceiling and then he landed back gracefully on the floor. Where he had touched the ceiling, more of his crimson power grew, racing across the ceiling and resting in several spots as it began to take the shape of objects. Chandeliers and modern lights began to appear all over the room and gave the great hall a warm and pleasant feel.

The walls and pillars were no longer a bland normal rock, now they were a granite white marble with artistic touches and streams of crimson. The ceiling was painted a great mural- an untold story of faceless arrancar who gathered for an allied cause in the White Sands of Hueco Mundo. It was a story that only Anamist himself knew, his story had began several thousand years ago in the White Sands of Hueco Mundo where he and some other low-level adjuchtas and arrancar had banded together to become stronger and rule Hueco Mundo. For a time, they had done well: that was until the footings of their organization were established. After that, Anamist had greedily eaten his allies and gained their mass power. To him, this murim was a beautiful reminder to help him avoid his past mistakes: to his new allies and friends, it would appear as an ideal to strive towards.

One thing after another, Anamist touched, tapped, clapped and snapped as he formed objects necessary and fit for a king. A large white granite marble table appeared in the center of the room with five white and red leather relaxed chairs on either side and a crimson bone throne at the head of the table. This will be a taxing affair, I am sure you have preparations you yourself need to make. Please excuse me for a while while I focus on remodeling this old place. Anamist would say to Kuroi and his maids, he gave them a polite bow before walking over to the crimson bone throne and sitting comfortable and relaxed. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he released the hold on his sealed state. His body transformed into Ressurrection- bone-clad white and red armor encased his body. His face was covered with a beastly mask while a second mask formed on his chest and broke in half, each half-mask forcing their way across his skin to rest on both shoulders like pauldrons. Two long tails erupted from his back and lashed about impatiently, bone spikes hidden in the red tuffs of hair.

Normally, Anamist had difficulty in controlling his Arrancar's beast form- however, his mind was solely focused on transforming Hueco Mundo's capital into a grand palace. For the time being, he would be unaware of his newest and loyal follower Kuroi, nor his tasty human servants. A great increase in spiritual pressure would sizzle against the air, popping ear drums and sending out wave after wave of thick crimson spiritual pressure that stretched and quickly ran all throughout the myriad of Las Nochas. Thus began the remodeling, every hall and room taking on the surface and appearance of white granite marble with crimson artistic dots and streaks running through it. Each and every room was fitted similar to the great hall he had just made. This process would take quite a while and he would be very vulnerable while his mind was solely focused on creation, Kuroi would need to hurry about his own business and then stand guard as his new master began the decorations.

Atop his crimson-bone throne, Anamist's beast form looked both kingly and a tyrant. A king who ruled in supremacy but with the tyrannical power to rule unruly subjects like the hollow and boastful arrancar. Bland to crimson, lifeless to vivid shades of blood...

on Fri May 22, 2015 4:33 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi listened intently for Anamist's first order of business. He then nodded, he understood perfectly it was not just a cause which builds an organisation but also its appearance to the public and its followers. This was incorporated by Adolf Hitler during his rise to power, his disgusting and terrible cause still was appealing from its looks and they way the Germans' saw it. He couldn't help but smile at the memory earlier this evening, why had no one claimed Las Noches well I guess it appears Anamist did only a few hours after his thought. Ironic.

The Swordsman's smile disappeared completely for a moment, in fact he looked shocked. Anamist was literally controlling the rooms structure with his reiryoku. For a split second Kuroi felt a hint of envy for the skill of Anamist. One day I really must ask him to teach me this, he thought full of wonder as he watched the bland and boring room transform into a beautiful work of art. He then heard Anamist say he should go do some preparations he nodded and turned to leave but before he did Anamist's reiatsu spiked he turned around and watched in awe as Anamist became the legendary monster he had heard of. Anastasia and Flora held their ears they were in pain he flicked his finger before ushering them through.

After arriving back at his main house he quickly grabbed a few things a small book in particular, he didn't want a large scale move to Las Noches right now but quickly organised his small group which would take over for him while he did his arrancar business. After having completed his task he disappeared with a garganta to Anamist's throne room again. He stood and waited alone for him to finish still intrigued by his manipulation abilities and resurreccion. He would wait for Anamist to finish and stand there waiting for his orders, even by using Pequisa most of the low level arrancar and hollows fled in search of somewhere else. Las Noches has a new king.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Sat May 23, 2015 3:18 am

Anmist knew all too well that his release of vast spiritual pressure in Ressurrection would affect the lesser spiritually inclined human servants- he had enough faith in Kuroi though to understand that dismissing them was necessary to ensure their safety. The Red Butler hadn't used his Ressurection in several thousand years, and now- he was using it for the third time in roughly a year. Being in touch with all the races had forced him to adapt and break out of his "drifter" status he had been doing over the last two thousand years in the human world. Humans, Shinigami and hollow alike had witnessed his released state: though this was the first time of the three that he actually controlled the beast. The last two times, he had come inches away from killing people he wished not to kill.

Anamist had been so focused on the reformation of Las Nochas that he didn't even sense Kuroi had gone about his personal business: he trusted that the black butler would be there awaiting him when he finished his task. Upon Kuroi's return to Las Nochas from his gathering of small personal artifacts, he would see that the outside of Las Nochas was changing as well. The sand-worn colored outside was brushed clean and whitened so it gleamed in the moonlight of Hueco Mundo's White Sands. Kuroi had returned before Anamist finished, however- the out-put of Anmist's spiritual pressure was far less than it was previosuly. After a few more moments, Anamist stopped the flow of spiritual power and then opened his eyes. The air sizzled and then returned to a more pleasant state as the darkness his presence held dissipated into warm and welcoming enviroment around the throne.

He stood from the throne, still in his Ressurrection. His two tails twitched in anticipation as he tried to step forward, he inadvertantly missed the step and tripped over himself. He would catch himself though and force himself to revert back to his humanoid form, thus sealing his Ressurrection back within his Zanpakuto. He had used up a great amount of spiritual power in changing and reshaping the great Las Nochas. The size and integrity of the building was far more vast than he had anticipated and he refused to stop until he had covered every inch of the palace. With his mind stretched out in all directions, he had a clear understanding of how the palace was set up and worked. It was a maze, a great maze but also a boding place for his kind. It served as a perfect defense against intruders as well as provided refuge for the forsaken. He knew that his stumble had probably worried his new friend Kuroi, he waved his hand away and smiled, It's nothing, I used too much power in one sitting is all. A day or two of rest and i will be back at full strength. Las Nochas is fully restored now though, after some rest- we can go about and recruit the potentials I have personally picked out.

on Sat May 23, 2015 4:17 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi watched as the palace became things that would have been impossible to find in the world of the Living, no historian or architect could remake such a good replica of what it was like in those days. Of Course Anamist had added his own touch to his new palace, upon watching Kuroi activated his pequisa again, now there was not a single being within a fifty kilometer radius of the mighty structure. It was now within Anamist's hands.

Like Anamist, Kuroi was looking at the palaces structure via his pequisa, he felt the walls as he sent out a sphere of reiryoku to determine every nook and cranny in the palace, it was a fortress. Kuroi just be looking could determine no way to destroy this place easily he would need an army but even then Anamist would have an army and his friends he was talking about. He noticed Anamist had finished concentrating and began to finish up, he stared at the resurreccion and took another mental photograph, he would never forget this and if possible he would somehow extract it so he could show others how strong his master is.

He was weakened from such a task, his tails swished and then he took a step, he missed and Kuroi stepped forward to try and help him although he changed back into human form and recovered his grace. He explained and Kuroi would let him continue as he followed Anamist. Who are these Arrancar I may ask, my lord? The only thing he even bothered to get was a book after all he didn't even know how Anamist wishes to assign rooms.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Sat May 23, 2015 4:27 am

Anamist slowly walked over to the table in the center of the room which was meant for the Espada leaders to sit and converse at. He placed his hand on the table and his spiritual pressure made a whisp of crimson that formed a large map of Hueco Mundo. By a studied glance, Kuroi could tell this map was somewhat out of date: the map was made from Anamist's own memory- parts of it missing and other parts changed from over two thousand years ago. In general though, it had the guidelines of Hueco Mundo's borders. Las Nocas was centered in the map and the map was divided into ten segments in a circle. Hueco Mndo will be divided into ten sectors, each of the Espada governing their own sector while they live in a wing of Las Nochas. I will reign from here, the heart of Hueco Mundo and near the Espada at all times. This floor of the palace will be occupied by Espada, below and the outer segments and rooms may be occupied by followers, servants and guards. Seeing as you are the first to enter, you may choose what room you claim for yourself and furnish it how you like. The positions of Espada will be determined by battle.

He explained in a somewhat military stratagem. His voice was somewhat slow ad obviously tired, but he wanted his first loyal follower to understand the general concept he was trying to make. The kingdom he envisioned was similar to the shinigami's physical structures and ranking, Las Nochas would be the jewel of Hueco Mundo and all hollow would be subject to rulership of the eleven rulers, himself included with the Espada. If you have any pesonal belongings to fetch, you may take your time to retrieve any followers and personal belongings, but all Espada shall live here in Las Nochas.

on Sat May 23, 2015 5:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi would follow Anamist to the central table. He suddenly formed a map, clearly out of date although Anamist wouldn't know it Kuroi has travelled the entirety of Hueco Mundo, he knows geographical features which is much more recent than this. So these Espada. There will be ten of them and you the monarch which governs them. He indicated the map, My apologies but is there anyway we can utilize this telepathy to fix this map, I can give you all the information you need to update the map. Again my apologies but it would be best if we looked at what Hueco Mundo looks like in more recent times He thought about the fact that this may work or it may not work he looked down at his hand which felt good as new, his healing had kicked in. If Anamist agreed he would then try to visualise what Hueco Mundo now looks like for Anamist while he edited the map.

He then noted that Anamist wanted the Espada to inhabit this place. First I will have to make some arrangements before moving in completely Kuroi said telepathically to Anamist, he was attempting to see how it worked and Anamist would hear it as though someone spoke into his ear. He was quite pleased with the palace and wouldn't mind moving in. Might you please accompany me to my room, I do not have this amazing ability of yours to manipulate reiryoku, perhaps you could teach me it sometime, I could teach you a bit with the sword. Upon reaching his desired room, the largest one even if by a meter or so.

He would enter with Anamist if he agreed, he would then explain mentally what he would like to change which would add a small room where he would train constantly with weapons. He added a few small details but if Anamist began to feel weaker Kuroi would begin to give him his own reiryoku to help out although it would strangely feel quite nice if he was feeling a bit of pain. He would then thank Anamist again, Now I must go make some more permanent arrangements but I shall be back with records and other things in a little bit which will help you understand what I can add to your cause and give the organisation a helpful push. he said smiling before disappearing through a garganta.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum