Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Mon May 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Request Template

Thead Name: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas
Thread Link: Click Here~
Thread Master: I(Anamist Souigetsu) will guide the plot. NPC control is allowed after first consulting me.
Thread Participants:
Kuroi Shingetsu
Thread Limitations: No death. At least one descriptive paragraph per post(minimum 250 words)Battle, no death, no maiming, no violence between PC(Player Characters) directly or indirectly.
Plot Guide: After his fight with Luke and Sangatsu, Anamist retreats to the solitude of Las Nochas to evade the Captain of 4th Division and the Lieutenants. He will meet an interesting character and possibly make a new ally!
Thread Location: Hueco Mundo, Las Nochas
Resolve Drive: No
Comments: One participant may be allowed but you will be expected to reply once a day. Ask & send a link of your character app.

Kuroi may post first. If not, I will later today.

#2 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Mon May 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi had been walking for days, of course he felt no exhaustion from it, who would after all. It would be quite pitiful for a spiritual being to not be able to walk three days straight on the lovely soft sand of Hueco Mundo. Well Hueco Mundo is great, think about it sand, sand, more sand, eternal night and more. To be honest Kuroi thought of this place not as hell like many would think but actually he saw it more as Purgatory. So why was Kuroi walking for so long, well a few days ago or whatever it was since Hueco Mundo has no days Kuroi felt a battle of epic proportions after sensing it on his pequisa he decided to join the fight. Sadly when he arrived everything was over he was able to clearly see everything about who was there: A nice little girl, human and quite inexperienced, a rather dark lad who seemed to possess Bankai, multiple lieutenants and a captain but they don't matter. The real interest was the arrancar. Male, hungry and so ever strong it had to be Anamist the man he had been looking for. But alas he arrived to find weak little whelps of hollows trying to scavenge what they could but nothing was available.

So after butchering them for trying to attack him he started hunting Anamist, he had been following for however many days and finally pinpointed where he was going: Las Noches. Despite its strange ghostly halls Hollows and Arrancar used it for shelter and home. Anamist who was obviously injured and weakened came here for shelter and now the Swordsman had found him. But the devilishly handsome guy had no interest in fighting he wanted a nice little chat with the red butler. So I must be pretty close to him now, maybe a few kilometers. Kuroi dived in sonído to cover the last of the distance, when he emerged he looked up at the looming shadow of the fortress. Why has no one claimed this place to live yet? It's huge and well established Kuroi said to himself. Upon entering its halls he would continue to trace Anamist to his room and then he would reach the door. Considering Anamist had used Pequisa to find him then he would remain undetected until he knocked on the door, if he did it would clearly show Kuroi as an arrancar. So now the swordsman waited patiently and professionally at the door until Anamist opened it or he was welcomed inside.
View user profile

#3 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Wed May 20, 2015 2:45 am

The red butler had recently been in a long struggle with the shinigami of Soul Society. What had been a normal day in Hueco Mundo- had turned into a peculiar and unforunate turn of events. Where he had first met and started a fight with a human shinigami- i had turned into a semi-friendship and then into a battle of the death. From that point, another shinigami who both fighters knew, respectively on separate sides of the fight. Anamist had never intended to kill either of them, but he had wanted to scare the human girl into not being gullible about the terrible nature of hollow and arrancar. Anamist was an exception most of the time. He possessed proper etiquette and gracefulness that even the majority of the shinigami lacked. Few and far between were people who could match the odd butler's properness. Most of them were humans, long dead in the 16th century.

Reinforcements had arrived on that fight however and forced Anamist to retreat. Had he truthfully been intending to kill them, he wouldn't have backed down from the greater number of them: his opponent Luke was moments away from exploding and all of his other foes had been entrapped like puppets with his cero garrote wiring. A simple mental command and they would have been torn to shreds: he had suppressed his beast form's killing intent though and by sheer willpower he had retaken control of his body. Afterwards, his mental capacity was severely drained and any further aggression between the shinigami and he would have lost his sanity permanently. Luckily, he had been able to retreat by escaping into the Menos Forest, a place where even most shinigami refused to enter because of the number of hollow who lived there.

He hadn't stayed there long however- even someone of his caliber could be overrun by the sheer number of hollow. Dumb creatures who thought more of food than their very lives: truly formidable foes. After leaving Menos Forest, the butler had sought a place of solitude. In the distance, the large compound known as Las Nochas was visible. It was an avoided place- yet no one seemed to know why. The monsters tried not to stay there but to sleep from time to time. The truth was, Las Nochas was built upon the very spot where Anamist had once held his own kingdom within Hueco Mundo. Back over two thousand years ago, it had been a vast empire with servants everywhere. He had been a cruel master back then, though still very proper and graceful. he had lost the ability to taste everything however and that caused him to lose interest in power and eating.

Now here he was again after two thousand years, standing on the sand which never seemed to change the appearance around him. To a timeless being, it was as if in a blink of the eye- his kingdom had risen and crumbled. Now here he was at the recently constructed Las Nochas... recently in terms of the last thousand years or so... It was a vast complex with many rooms and sleeping quarters. All of which was barren, lacking both taste and color- as if the very life itself was gone from the building. That was something that Anamist could not have: to live in a place of ill-taste was not something he could stand. Perhaps it is fitting that I reconstruct an organization where I once ruled... but first, this place should be remodeled. he spoke out loud as he snapped his fingers. His spiritual power beginning to emanate from his white silk gloved hand. Suddenly, a polite knock on the door nearest him snapped him from the beautiful display he had imagined.

His body tensed momentarily and he reached out with his sense, he sensed no real threat- no killing intent or ill-will. Curiously and hesitantly, he opened the door and peered through the doorway. He blinked in confusion for a moment, was he staring at a mirror? No... this version had raven black hair instead of his own crimson hair. Umm.. Yes? he was speechless, normally in this situation he would wait for them to introduce themselves and then he would bow eloquently and introduce himself. Something told Anamist that if he did this, he would feel more like he was a copycat.

#4 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Wed May 20, 2015 3:48 am

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
It took very little time for Anamist to open the door, inside Kuroi felt his Reiryoku flare up but he didn't know what the man was doing in there. The almost comical expression on Anamist's face, a face of confusion brought mental laughter to his mind. He was expecting a similar appearance to Anamist, the first hollow he ever met which mentioned the man had mistakes him for Anamist. Although even now he was surprised by the striking resemblance in their appearances if it wasn't for the difference between hair colours Kuroi would've been very quizzical on the situation.

He smiled politely, all Anamist seemed to be able to say was question why he was here and the appearance seemed to get to him. Kuroi would put his hand across his chest before bowing, a courteous bow. Hello Anamist Souigetsu, My name is Kuroi Shingetsu but I go by multiple aliases such as The Black Swordsman or Black Knight, you probably have never heard my name but the titles are quite known along the white sands of Hueco Mundo he would say, he looked at Anamist more closely although still appeared to be looking him in the eye He doesn't seem to be injured anymore. He must have recovered but either way I hope that he won't attack. Kuroi would make a gesture which worked perfectly with his next question, May I come in? I would like to talk and that is all Anamist

If Anamist allowed Kuroi to come in he would walk in and stand out of the man's way until he indicated where he wanted Kuroi to sit. The swordsman had no visible weapon on his body and the only thing that could be his zanpakuto was a pocket watch, this indeed was his zanpakuto but he would never bring a weapon to a social place, such a thing was only used to kill. If Anamist didn't permit the black butler's entry he would stand patiently waiting for his response.
View user profile

#5 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Thu May 21, 2015 5:33 am

Anamist's eyes inspected Kuroi quickly as the black-haired butler went into a butler-like bow. Their butler outfits were very similar and they both wore pocket watches, each of slightly different taste. His mannerisms were quite perfect as well, his movements graceful and his voice rolling off his tongue like centuries of practice proper speech. He would introduce himself properly as Kuroi Shingetsu and Anamist would find himself bowing in turn: he bowed deeply at the waist with one arm across his chest and his other arm out-stretched to the room behind him. A pleasure to meet you, Kuroi Shingetsu. Allow me to properly introduce myself as Anamist Souigetsu, the Red Butler... or if you are old enough- the Crimson Butler of Hueco Mundo.

His latter reference was dated over two thousand years ago when he ruled a great portion of Hueco Mundo with an iron fist and an empty stomach. He had been called the Crimson Butler because not a day went by where he didn't bathe himself in a feast of foe and servant alike's blood. That was a distant time however and Anamist seriously doubted few enough still lived that could remember such a gruesome era.

He could see that Kuroi was inspecting him, Why does he inspect me so? Did he expect me to be different... or injured maybe? Then... possibly he knows about my previous fight in the White Sands. Surely he would know that picking a fight with me would be foolish. I believ I can trust his gentleman code. Anamist thought to himself as he stood up from his bow and motioned for Kuroi to come in. Please, come in. Forgive the bland taste of this place, I have only recently return- Uh, I mean...I have only recently taken up refuge here. If you give me some time, I will have this place presentable and in good taste for the late queen of England in the 16th century. He said teasingly but in a serious tone that implicated that he personally knew the queen during that era.

It felt strange, to look at a butler so similar to him and to wonder if she should be offering his new guest something to eat and drink. Serving a butler as a butler seemed a bit bizarre. No matter! A guest is a guest! Anamist would snap his fingers and a couple of lavish red leather seats would appear with a small table comfortably between them. On this little coffee table was a tray of silver with two cups of tea and some kind of sweet dessert. It is best to sit and talk in luxury, is it not? he would ask Kuroi as he motioned for the butler to sit down, afterwards he would sit down himself and hand Kuroi a cup of tea. A rare blend from France, it is a taste I remember quite well. he would explain the tea blend to Kuroi. He could no longer taste anything, but he could till remember each and every taste quite well even after two thousand years. He had perfected his skill of manipulating his reiryoku into a perfect mimicry of the dishes.

#6 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Thu May 21, 2015 2:39 pm

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
With his usual smile Kuroi watched as Anamist did a bow, he then formally introduced himself as Anamist Souigetsu and the red butler, his second alias came as a surprise to Kuroi but he showed only the slightest sign of surprise at the comment and it faded almost as quickly as it appeared. So Anamist was the crimson butler, I never made that link. Guess it never occurred to me but that still makes him at least 2000 years old. When Anamist welcomed him in he saw the room as something bland, it was tidy and organised but was very plain. He smiled wider when he heard the butler mention him changing up the place, fit for a 16th century Queen. Was he teasing me, he is trying to mess with me, well I guess I better play his game. As he walked past Anamist he would make his passive statement, although really he was retorting to Anamist's comment. 16th Century? Didn't the Black Death happen then? That was a huge mistake on my part, my apologies if I am wrong as it was so long ago. I do remember King Leonidas though, that man really loved to fight although he did do it quite to much when he got myself and 298 Spartans killed He said, if Anamist knew about the world timeline he probably would figure that Kuroi was more than 5000 years old, even older than himself. Not to mention he was admitting to have accidentally started the Black Death which killed hundreds of people.

When Anamist materialised a table and chairs out of nothing Kuroi seemed to appear stunned for a moment, he looked at Anamist with respect and admiration. Indeed it is good to live in luxury He said as he walked over and sat down, he noticed some tea had materialised in front of him. He took a sip after having it explained to him, he did like it very much, Very nice, I remember when tea was first discovered. It was quite the big deal in England, he would say before leaning back into the chair and waiting for Anamist's response. His certain question and discussion would come up later, but he could not just do that the moment he met this man. Do you require any staff or help, I have a few human maids to help you, after all we have things to discuss, Kuroi said smiling, if Anamist said yes he would flick his hand and a garganta would open to a staff area of a restaurant and two young girls would come through, Meet Anastasia and Flora, they are two spiritually aware humans who have served me well, tonight they are at your disposal, he would say kindly while the two girls in maids outfits stood awaiting his command.
View user profile

#7 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Fri May 22, 2015 2:28 am

Indeed the Black Death did happen during that time... a terrible plague that wiped out many humans. Ultimately, I was one of the ones to help procure an antidote for it. It was true enough, during that era- Anamist greatly loved humans and disliked seeing them die so pointlessly: his mastery over such things as disease allowed him to skillfully manipulate the plague and bring about a cure. That wasn't really necessary information though, but it seemed that this arrancar before him might have been the reason of the Black Plague. Older yet was his mention of the Spartan war, If what he insinuates is truth, then this butler is older than me... how very interesting. The beast within Anamist stirred slightly, curious and wanting to test both this butler's gentleman nature as well as his combat skills. This wasn't the time to spar or fight, this was a time of relaxation and acquaintances.

King Leonidas from all accounts, was a ruthless but wise man who loves to fight. If this arrancar had served in that war, Anamist couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't intentionally succeeded in winning that war instead of pretending to die. It was of little consequence, The Red Butler himself had once or twice faked his own death- especially during the reign of King Henry the Fifth, whose reign was only second to none compared to the Crimson Butler's own tyranny in Hueco Mundo. I fancy you are quite the old arrancar then, dare I say older than myself. He wouldn't say how old, but he would leave it as they were both older than each suspected, not knowing who truly was the older arrancar.

Anamist was pleased that Kuroi enjoyed his blend of tea, even going as far as to recite the era that tea was first discovered: what a wonderful discovery that was. Indeed, the English were quite fond ever since they learned of tea. Many speculate where it was first discovered, but I know personally that the Chinese Emporer Shen Nong brewed what was known as the "First Tea".

Anamist looked around as Kuroi suddenly inquired if he needed any assistance: normally, the butler would refuse another's service: it was the butler's job after all to serve. This was an unusual circumstance however, Anamist could not refuse Kuroi's offer without refusing the man's good fortune. With Gratitude, Anamist nodded, not having the words to respond- it was few and far between in years when one could get the better of a discussion with the butler. After his approval, Kuroi would flick his hand and a garganta would open up into the Human World. Two humans stepped through, both not afraid and well aware that what before them was not human. It is rare indeed to find a human who is spiritually aware, even more rare for them to be unafraid. I presume you are the master then? They will be protected while under my care. Anamist stated with an air of superiority and dominance as he no longer bridled his spiritual power. He let it flow out and around Las Nochas, surely his tier would be more than enough to repel any passing hollow.

Before any service could be done, one had to ensure that the living environment was clean and free of dust. This place was quite large, but Anamist could sense a considerable amount of spiritual pressure in these two ladies. It might be a challenge, but surely they could dust the place free. Afterwards, Anamist could start his real work. At his command, they would begin dusting, in a separate room of course: who would dust after all, in the room being occupied by their master and friend during an important meal? As the two women went away, Anamist leaned forward in his chair suddenly, his crimson eyes being somewhat obscured by his blood red hair as he looked at Kuroi hard and long before speaking. Pleasantries are nice and all, but I believe we are passed the small talk, no? You sought me out for a reason. What is it you hope to accomplish in this meeting with me? If it is about the shinigami here not so long ago in the White Sands, fear not. I was teaching a young human girl a harsh lesson about the true nature of hollow, it just so happened that a group of shinigami were interested in the girl as well and fought me to protect her. He didn't really need to explain himself, some shinigami who were bloodthirsty for revenge often came to Hueco Mundo to exact revenge on any hollow they could find. Yet somehow Anamist had the suspicion that Kuroi was here for more than just his curiosity.

#8 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Fri May 22, 2015 3:26 am

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi leaned forward a little bit, he indeed was older than Anamist but didn't persist with the situation of who was the older arrancar. He did indeed enjoy the information about the "first tea". Anamist then told him that nothing would harm them under his service Kuroi nodded to show he understand and agreed. After Anastasia and Flora disappeared to do as Anamist ordered he stared at Kuroi for a while, he matched the stare of Anamist, which ironically looked like a mirror with the exception of their hair and outfits. Anamist eventually broke the silence. He smiled when he spoke, Indeed, pleasantries can be abandoned for the moment, you wish to know why I sought you it has nothing to do with your most recent encounter but instead it is something along the lines of... I needed to find you, it drove me insane and back. Arrancar and Hollow alike who had lived for 2000 or more years called me Anamist. They called me the black butler eventually and deemed me to be a copycat or a demon created by yourself to take revenge. It was so annoying and frustrating.

Kuroi would stop for a moment before continuing, he took another sip of tea and continued, They are spoke of how strong you were. Your immeasurable power. Well I have come to discuss terms for an Alliance, all your traits work well and with my help you could go further than ever before he said smiling while waiting for his response to the statement.
View user profile

#9 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Fri May 22, 2015 4:00 am

Anamist listened intently to Kuroi's explanation. A copycat or a demon was likely a fitting title for someone who nearly resembled him... though he could imagine it was a terrible inconvenience. Likely, over the last two thousand years- Kuroi would have run into devout followers who wished to either serve him, mistaking him for the Red Butler or wanted to kill him for impersonating their old master. Anamist could think of a handful notably powerful devout followers who would kill in his name without hesitation. This made him grimace slightly at the amount of trouble he had surely caused this arrancar indirectly. Anamist bowed his head apologetically and offered up his hands with a small apology. I was quite the monster when I was younger, forgive the inconveniences my precedence has caused you.

Anamist brought his head up in surprise. Any alliance? What kind of alliance does he wish? Surely he wouldn't know of my desire to reunite Hueco Mundo's lawless lands.. Anamist leaned back in his red leather chair, the material not even squeaking. He took on a serious expression once again, one leg crossed over another while his hands interlocked and supported his chin while he looked at his twin from across the little coffee table. It is true that I appreciate your mannerisms. Being as old if not older than myself, you must have considerable power as well. An alliance with you would be most welcome, however- I have yet to make my move on Hueco Mundo. I have been biding my time and gathering trusted friends before confronting the Army of Blood. I intend to rule this hierarchy, is that a problem for you? Anamist would ask. He wanted to know what Kuroi's motives were, for being willing to risk his life in an alliance with someone who was similar to him wasn't enough of a reason.

#10 Re: Maître d'hôtel Las Nochas on Fri May 22, 2015 5:47 am

Kuroi

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kuroi leaned back into his chair, a little further than he originally had. He begun to recall memories of slaughtering the servants that Anamist mentioned, he could recite a list but decided against it since it would just be a nuisance to recite all 264 suspected servants he killed. He nodded to Anamist when he apologised to say it was all right and he didn't worry about it.

Kuroi watched his movements, he could almost predict what Anamist was thinking, I touched a nerve, I must have him thinking I know a secret of his. I wonder what it is but won't hang on it Anamist then explained why he would make a good ally he did however focus on the words "trusted friends" he was talking about something that Kuroi didn't know, Looks like to me the secret is something like an empire which will rule Hueco Mundo or at least part of it. Kuroi's head jerked up at the mention of the Army of Blood, for a split second his face showed incredible anger but then disappeared as soon as it appeared. He smiled again it took him a moment to regain his composure after hearing about the Army of Blood, I have no problem being of lesser rank to you, if you wish right now I will preform a contract of servitude to you to give you my loyalty, but before I do that you must want to know what my motives are. I have seen the Soul Society and have seen its power, it is quite incredible because of order. What if we, the hollows and arrancar of Hueco Mundo joined to unite in order, I came here to try and convince you to see this way but it seems we both already see this same goal. Kuroi looked at Anamist, he put his hands on the armrest instead of on his lap where they were previously. Give the word and I will swear my loyalty to you, Anamist Souigetsu
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum