Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Mon May 11, 2015 6:26 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

After everything that Luke had been through, he was actually relieved to get a normal recon mission for once, it was a breath of fresh air for him after all the intense battles he had to fight.

He exited the senkaimon, high above Karakura town, watching the city below, going about their nightly businesses. He looked around the area and for now, it was quiet.

"At least it's quiet for now, I hope for while I'm here, it stays that way," Luke remarked as he would descend down, not knowing who or what awaited him when he reached the ground.

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 99
Tags;; Luke, Byakko
OOC;; sorry for short post, I don't know really what to say ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2 Re: Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Mon May 11, 2015 6:59 am

Byakko Ramiel ;; 3-2 ;; Adjuchas Hollow ;; Male    
Somewhere in the outskirts of Rukongai

Byakko awoke with a jump, banging his head on the low cave ceiling of his mountainous Den. Shaking His head clear of sleep, Byakko stepped out into the cold night air. The Den offered a nice view, a small cave, high in one of the large mountains of the Outskirts. The nights where chilly, but the difficulty of getting to it deterred most would be attackers. It seemed that those that wished to make a name for themselves by defeating "The Boundary Lord" had increased recently. Already he had had to switch Dens 3 times in the past Month, and this one would not last long either. Taking a deep breath, Byakko held in the fresh mountain air before releasing it in a thick cloud of mist and ice, as his mind wandered back to the Dream.

He had dreamt of Paradise, the base of operations for The Guardians, and one of the few permanent settlements in the Outskirts. In fact, the only Human settlement in the entirety of the Soul Society. He had dreamt of the experiments, of his goal to finally bring a true, lasting peace. He had dreamt of a sea of blood, of screams and of fire, he had seen once more ruin and destruction which words could never fully portray. And then He had seen it all suck once more into Nothingness, that absolute void, that perpetual Oblivion, that....

With a furious roar, Byakko shook himself violently in an attempt to clear his mind of the memories. The past was the past, he could do nothing more to correct what had been done. He did not need regret, he needed more power. He needed to eat. With a sigh, Byakko walked a short distance to a overhanging cliff near his Den. Byakko could still feel the sadness and anger of the dream bearing down on him like a weight, but hopefully a good nights Hunt would help to clear his mind. Standing on the edge of the cliff, Byakko gave a mighty heave and lept off, passing through a opening Garganta moment before hitting the ground below.

Karakura Town square

The Cool night air gently blew through the semi empty town square, carrying with it the sounds of a sleeping city. High in the sky above the town, unseen by those below, a gasping dark hole opened, though nothing came through. Instead, a gentle rolling mist seeped out and cascaded into the night sky. As the people in the square scrambled to avoid the sudden bank of fog, a large shadow exited the hole and quickly merged with the small bank of rain clouds silently moving out over the town.
As Byakko moved through the air, concealed by the smalls cloud of Mists, he watched the town quietly sleep below. He had always liked the Rain. Humans now these days saw the Rain as oppressive and depressing, keeping them from their tasks. But they forgot that the Rain is what renewed the Dry Earth, the Rain was what wasted away the filth and decay, the Rain was what quenched the burning Flame. Truly the Rain was a gift from God. Yet even still, Byakko could not help but feel uneasy. The night had been quite for the most part, the Shinigami had stepped up patrols in this area, but Byakko's mind still raced with the events of the past few months; The world was changing and it seemed that he had no choice but to be swept up in the current.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 600 words
Tags;;
OOC;; .

Template (c) Yuki Seika
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 Re: Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Tue May 12, 2015 2:26 am

Luke suddenly felt a garganta open somewhere close by, it felt strong, judging by the spiritual pressure, it was a Adjuchas-class hollow. Luke gritted his teeth, but relaxing, this one wasn't the cube hollow and, to be honest, he was glad never to see it again; this one's spiritual pressure was interesting in a way as Luke followed its direction.

It had been raining for some time, but he found what he was looking for, although he wasn't sure what he saw, all he could make out was a humanoid shape, covered in mist and the surrounding clouds. Luke walked towards it.

"Hold it right there, hollow; care to tell me what brings you here on such a depressing evening?" Luke asked the hollow before him, drawing his zanpakuto from his sheath. The hollow would notice that Luke didn't wear the shinigami's standard uniform, instead he wore a black and red karate Gi, a black haori with red highlights, long black horse riding gloves and thick leather boots. His face was covered by his personal pair of reishi goggles and a long, black scarf. the only thing that the hollow would be able to see is his black hair, with two horns appearing from his hair, although these horns were just hair spikes made to look like horns.

"Well? are you going to answer the question or not?" Luke asked again, waiting for the hollow to respond.

Location;; Above karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 235
Tags;; Luke, Byakko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Wed May 13, 2015 7:47 am

Byakko moved silently through the night air, the blanket Mists slowly spreading out around him. Though his Mist Cloak lay heavy on his shoulders, Byakko could feel the stir of wind and the rainclouds passed overhead. Tonight would be a good night for Hunting. Hollows tended to prefer the Night, and a Rainy night like this meant that few humans would be out in the Street. The perfect conditions for lowly Hollows to pick off the wandering Soul or Living Human. And that made it the perfect time for Byakko to do his OWN Hunting. Lower Hollows where simple minded things, and of not much value, but even they could find use as sustenance. And the Hunt might be the very thing Byakko needed to get his mind of the Dreams.
As Byakko watched the town below, eyes out for any sign of Hollows, when he heard from the ground, A voice call out to him. Turning, Byakko looked down to see a young man, dress in most peculiar clothing, staring back up at Him. While most would have been surprised, Byakko, though most of his movements hidden by his Mist Cloak, shifted into a defensive stance. That this man could see him at all was surprising enough, but few among the living knew the name "Hollow". His first thought was that the young man was a Fullbringer, though Byakko quickly dismissed that; most of the Fullbringers knew of Byakko, and would address him appropriately, and he in turn, new many, if not by name, then by Face. Next he thought Quincy, but the Reiatsu Signature was different. When the young man drew the large sword however, It only drew more questions.
None the Less, looked down at the Young Shinigami in silence, his eyes hidden by the blank, near featureless Mask, and his Tiger-like body covered by the Misty cloak. The Shinigami's question was obviously sarcastic, and Byakko did not have time to play game. But if the strange little shinigami wanted to play, then he would learn that you do not play cat and mouse with a Tiger.
Lifting his head high, Byakko called back down, infusing his voice with a sarcastic arrogance, as if to question why the Answer was not already obvious, "Why, my good Sir, what other reason does a Hollow have to be out on such a fine Night? but to Hunt!" Byakko knew the comment was likly be taken the wrong way, but then again, that was Point. A fluttered mind was an easily distracted mind. And that would be Byakko's chance to slip away. He did not need a fight with a Shinigami tonight. Not when there where Hollows in town, ripe for the picking.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 455 words
Tags;;
OOC;; .

Template (c) Yuki Seika
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Active Effect:
Cloaked Form:
In His Cloaked form, Byakko's Mists become much thinner, still able to distort vision, but no longer able to completely hide him or others. Byakko also looses much of his speed and agility, however, with addition of the protective cloak and heavy, hard mask, and more solid body, Byakko is able to both Hit much harder, and take more Hits, relying more on sheer, raw power, vrs the more Stealthy, agile approach of his Mist form.

Strength:

• Allows Byakko to move concealed within the Mist, his presence hidden in the Reiryoku laced Mists. (Opponent takes a -2 RA Hit towards their ability to sense Reiatsu, increasing his Stealth when both Byakko and them are in the Mists. When either is outside the Mists, reduced to -1 RA).
  • By shaping the Mist into different forms, Byakko can greatly increasing his attack range and potential. He is able to use this trait to actively "chase" targets with his Mists, though the farther the Mists spreads, the thinner it becomes.
  • The Think Mist dampens Sounds and Light, reducing the power of Kido or abilities that rely on them. (-1 RA to Light and Sound based Techs that pass through the Mists).
  • Weaker Winds (-1RA) or things like Aerosolized Poisons or Oils are overwhelmed by the Mists.
  • While in his Cloaked Form (Dormant Mask), Byakko's more Solid body allows him to strike harder, and take more Hits (+1RA Physical Defense and Attack).
  • The Mists surrounding Byakko impair Normal Sight, limiting viability for those without advanced sight to 10 feet in Mist Form, and 25 feet in Cloaked form.

Weakness:

• Like true mist, the Mist of Kirino Nakano Kemono is easily dispersed by Wind and Heat. While Strong Winds or Flames (+2RA, Mists reform in 1 Post) can dispel the Mists, and Mild Winds and Flames (+1RA, active post only) can temporarily part sections.
  • Lighting and electric based attacks power are multiplied greatly within the mist, harming all within, both Byakko and the User, though any such energy can not escape the conductive environment. (+1RA to Electric based attacks within the Mists, and gain a 20% range boost. Damage is spread out to all within the Mists)
  • Condensed spirit particles may violently explode under certain conditions such as intense heat (+3RA Fire based Techs, Fire Based Kido #85+. Mist Destroyed in this manner take 2 posts to reform, and count as Mask Damage if in Mist Form) or immense pressure.
  • While in his Cloaked form, Byakko's Mists become thinner, preventing him form hiding effectively, and reducing its dampening effects. The Heavy Mask and Cloak also slows him down, making him Less agile. (-1 RA towards all Dampening effects)

#5 Re: Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

Luke sighed, his breath visible due to the coldness of the environment as he listened to this hollow's response, it was a typical response to give for a hollow, although Luke felt something was amiss with this one; Adjuchas hollows rarely came to the world of the living as they normally kept to themselves in the menos forest, this one was acting a little out of character for it to be here.

"Well, it's unfortunate since I can't allow that, how about we play instead? I'm sure I can be more entertaining then some silly humans, right? if your unconvinced about my level of strength by how I appear, try again once I release my spiritual pressure," Luke spoke before his body glowed black before releasing his spiritual pressure that he had been suppressing; the hollow would soon realize his mistake that he wasn't weak, but extremely strong, even beyond a normal lieutenant's level.

"I know about you; I ready lieutenant Akies mission report; your mist type hollow with a tiger encased in mist; I'm sure you two have met before, unfortunately, I wasn't around as I was picking up my lazy-ass captain's workload; so, let me repeat the question: shall we play instead?" Luke asked, although there was another thing the hollow had mistaken; his sword wasn't long as it was a wakizashi-type blade, although this was purposeful to more fit with Luke's fighting style as he waited for a response from the mist hollow.

Location;; Above Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 244
Tags;; Luke, Byakko
OOC;; sorry for short post ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Thu May 14, 2015 9:26 am

As the Young Shinigami spoke, Byakko looked down In contemplation. Byakko knew that he could not stay out of the eyes of the Seireitei forever, not since the rumors of "The Boundary Lord" had started spreading through the Rukongai. But none the less, the Shinigami's words where disconcerting. He remembered the young Shinigami girl named Yuki Akies, and though their meeting was brief, it seemed Byakko has underestimated the girls information gathering ability. There was still much for him to do, much to prepare for before what was to come, and he preferred the Gotei's eyes somewhere else while he did so. Though it appeared there was not much he could do about it at this point. Dropping the air of arrogance, Byakko called down in a neutral, but cold tone "So, Ms. Akies spoke of me then? Did she? Good, then this should be a simple enough matter. I will leave you to your Patrol, Shinigami, if you leave me to my Hunting. After the Incident at the Train Station, Your patrols may have scared away the weaker Hollows, but that has done nothing more than leave a power vacuum for stronger Hollow to fill. And typical of you Shinigami, I am left to clean up your 'Mess'.
Looking down, Byakko infused his words with the frustration and annoyance he felt towards the Gotei as a whole, and directed them towards the young Shinigami, letting the words hang in the air for a moment. He knew the young man himself was not to blame, nor truly any one Shinigami, but the system as a whole, the higher ups that made the puppets dance on the strings of their Bureaucracy. He knew how it all worked; He himself had once been part of a similar machine, many eons ago, In a life long past. None the less, Byakko let out a sigh, and spoke once more, His voice softer this time, "As I told Ms. Akies before you, and as I am sure she has told you, this area is under my protection. If you Shinigami insist on intruding on my Work, a job I remind you, you have failed to done once before, then...." Suddenly the Mists swirled in front of the young Shinigami, only inches away, quickly forming the image of a young Man dressed in a White suit, a smile on his face but an air of warning about him, Byakko's voice speaking through it as if was his own"....I am sure she mentioned what I am capable of.
Then, just as quickly as the Mist Doll formed, it dispersed into the Mists once more, as if it never was. Byakko looked down again at the young Shinigami. Based on pure Reiatsu, Byakko could tell that the young Shinigami was stronger. Not by much, but enough for Byakko to be cautious of the Young man. Byakko had the young man beat in experience though, the arrogance and confidence of youth shined bright in him. If they where to fight now, the battle would be Costly, for both sides, and Byakko did not need further damage his image in the eyes of the Soul Society. No, if he could bluff, or otherwise deter the young man from a confrontation, then that would be the best option. Though in the end, it would all depend on the young Shinigami, and possibly even Ms. Akies's own report of him.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;;
Word Count;; 576 words
Tags;;
OOC;; .

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Active Effects:
Cloaked Form:

Skills used:

• Mist Doll
    Effect: By condensing his Mist like Reiryoku Cloak, Byakko is able to create a Phantom like Mist Doll that he often uses to Communicate with Humans or those that may be startled by his appearance/presence. Being made of nothing more than Mist, this Doll has no Combat ability, and have no presence or real substance.

#7 Re: Black Mist Brawl (Private) on Thu May 14, 2015 11:34 pm

Luke sighed to himself as he listened to this hollow's response before responding back.

"Well, she didn't speak of you personally to me, but she's the lieutenant in charge of gathering information and interrogation, i find your lack of respect for her abilities insulting to say the least, although that's not surprising, hollows like you tend to think all the same thing; he have to kill you in order that the purifying effect kicks in and the hollow inside can be cleansed, I'm sure you know that already, but we've getting off topic, you mentioned the attack on the train station, as I recall from my lieutenant's report, you were too busy engaging with my lieutenant and your own goals to stop it, I understand that the army of blood was responsible for the attack, so if you need something to focus your hatred on, you should be going after the people responsible, not wasting your time on something as petty as this; it speaks more of your arrogance then anything else that you think so low of us, yet I feel that you're misguided about things, you shouldn't judge people by their appearance; I assure you, I'm not as young as I appear to be and I've been fighting much stronger opponents then you for most of my active career, so don't assume that your better because of what age, there's much more to a fight then simply one's age, don't you agree?" Luke replied back, he wasn't going to give this hollow the satisfaction of getting under his skin, the hollow continued to say that the area of Karakura town was under his protection and that he would give Luke trouble if he interfered, saying that shinigami had already failed in their duties, before manifesting a mist figure that Luke assumed was the "mist doll" that the lieutenant mentioned in the report, taking the shape of a man, wearing a smart white attire with wings, his shape having a mist-like quality to it that flickered sometimes in the breeze created from the surge of rain, speaking in time with the hollow, telling him that he must of known what the hollow was capable of, Luke nodded and the mist doll went away.

"Although, speaking of the train station incident, you also failed to protect the humans from the slaughter caused by the army of blood, besides, your a hollow who hunts for human souls and possibly other hollows to increase your own power, since your a Adjuchas-class hollow, it's very likely you'll be eating hollows so you don't regress back into a hollow, right? so, it's important that I can't let you hunt, it would be putting lives in danger so go back to where you came from, I'm sure you can eat all the hollows in Hueco Mundo, so, as much as I would like to leave people in your "protection", the possibility of you eating the people your supposed to protect leaves me very wary of how you made those decisions, especially what imprecations having a hollow rooming freely in the world of the living is something I'm not allowed to let go by; they are innocent from this plane of existence, you have no right to bring innocent people into this, especially when it's not their time, that's just selfish of you. You have no right to decide the fate of mortal beings, so unless you change your mind about hunting down humans, then I suggest backing off or I'll be forced to take you out, up to you how you want this to play out," Luke addressed the hollow, sounding genuinely concerned about the humans he was protecting, unlike his cold hearted lieutenant that Byakko had met before, Luke did care about protecting the innocent, it was clear in his voice that he wanted to avoid a conflicted that would bring innocent people into their fight and would fight Byakko if it meant that only he was involved in this fight and no one else, he readied his zanpakuto, ready to guard against a attack if he made one as he waited for a response.

Location;; Above karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 689
Tags;; Luke, Byakko
OOC;; I wouldn't underestimate Luke, especially in terms of battle experience as he's been in a lot of battle threads and has gained a lifetime's worth of battle experience and new abilities, so I wouldn't underestimate him like that Smile

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum