Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire in the Night

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sora stood above the Seireitei, his bronze eyes flickered from place to place. Why am I so vigilant? I am in the Soul Society. He only just noticed his tight grip on his zanpakuto, Sorry Amaterasu, there was no answer. The sun was gone and the cold night was here, "I should go and relax it could do me good" Sora lept down from the high building only to land gracefully on his feet.

He began walking down the uniformed streets of the Seireitei with the cold touching his face at every step. After what seemed like an hour he arrived where he wanted to be, a small grove in the forest with a few cherry blossom trees and a lake below it. He walked calmly over to it and laid back into the tree ignoring the bark's rough texture to it. The Red head looked through his dull bronze eyes once more before closing them and taking a nap.

View user profile

on Fri May 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was lying in the cherry blossom tree where Sora would eventually take a nap, he had hidden his spiritual pressure so he wouldn't be detected by the shinigami heading his way and his natural black outfit helped to hide his physical appearance, especially with the coming dark.

When he saw the red headed shinigami lay against his tree to sleep, he chuckled at him before speaking.

"My, my, who do we have here? It seems you getting tired for someone looking so young," Luke would say before dropping down next to him.

"So tell me, what's your name?" Luke asked him, sitting down in front of Sora before waiting for a response.

Location;; Cherry blossom gove, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 111
Tags;; Luke, Sora
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 08, 2015 6:26 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sora woke up imediatley after hearing the chuckled, without thinking he drew Amaterasu and went to spin it at Luke. Good thing he stopped, He breathed heavily. His father had chuckled at him before his execution, the moment still haunted him, he looked at Luke a bit embassed he went to attempt to kill the man.

"My name is Sora Kurohiryu, and by the way I am not young. I am about 3,000 something, I can't remember so long ago," Sora only hoped Luke knew nothing about about his father's trial and execution, but also he hoped he didn't realise he was the one who destroyed his clan (single-handed) and was meant to be the tool which would destroy the Seireitei. Sora looked at the man, he was stong and quite well toned. Something felt wierd. I know this man, who is he. Oh my God, Third Seat of Squad Three: Luke Yasenha! Sora suddenly jumped up and bowed to him politely before standing up again. "I am sorry Third Seat I didn't know it was you, my sincerest appologies. sir, I am just very tired and stressed as my lieutenant test is coming up soon and I must face Vice Captain, Meiyo,"

View user profile

on Fri May 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Luke wasn't too phased by Sora's reaction, although it meant he was awake and alert, he also noticed that his zanpakuto was his own, not a Asauchi like many others starting on the path towards being a shinigami.

The young boy introduced himself as Sora Kurohiryu and he told Luke he wasn't young, but more 3,000 years old.

"Well, if you remember what I said, I only said you looked young, not that you were, those are two different things and to be honest, your behavior doesn't seem to be that different from a young one, but these are such trivial things..." Luke told him in a melancholy way, he then saw Sora's eyes widen as if he just realized something before bowing towards him and standing straight, saying his apologizes for his rudeness as he didn't realize that he was the third seat of squad three, but he was tired from studying for his lieutenant's exam that was coming soon as he was to fight Lieutenant Kasai, the current lieutenant of squad one and one of the current strongest lieutenant's in the soul society, besides his lieutenant Akies.

"I see, although forgive me, but going by your current spiritual pressure, are you sure you want to be taking on a lieutenant as you are? Lieutenant Kasai is very strong and has had countless battle experience in the field. trust me, I've seen his power first hand; I assume you knew about his zanpakuto's ability to create flames as black as the night sky? I've heard some people say that Amaterasu herself blessed his sword or some rumours like that, maybe people think that because the black flames is a ability of Amaterasu, so most people just say that, it's nothing to be concerned about," Luke explained to Sora, in fairness, he did know who Sora was in part from the records kept by squad three and he wanted to see what Sora's reaction would be about lieutenant Kasai's shikai power, of course, he only hinted at it and Luke didn't know the full extent of his power, but he was interested to see what reason Sora had the fight the man who was a beaming example of how to be a good shinigami and a role model for a lot of people.

Location;; Cherry blossom gove, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 382
Tags;; Luke, Sora
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Wed May 13, 2015 7:00 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sora looked at Luke a little better, the dull, dark night hid his body well. He could make out his face but everything else looked like a silhouette of a demon, unnerving it seemed. Sora took a graceful leap and landed on a branch nearby to Luke, it was perfect for him to land on and lay back in what was most interesting way his natural grace, it seemed he would barely move and then he would appear near Luke.

He listened to Luke describe Vice-Captain Kasai's zanpakuto, it did seem quite formidable in particular the all consuming black fire that his zanpakuto was known for, Did you do that, Amaterasu? Did you give him the ability to do that?Sora would look completely normal as he listened to the response.
"Possibly, it is not unlikely that I didn't,"
Sora smiled slightly, like Luke he wore his cloak not the Shinigami Shihakushō. It was pure black like Luke's Gi and Haori. But he was more interested in Meiyo's zanpakuto and Luke's unspoken question than what he was wearing.

"Thank you for telling me about his zanpakuto, I have never heard of that rumor before. You are telling me this because you want to know why I would face such as strong opponent, aren't you?" Sora would then sigh before continuing, "Many thousand years ago I was born and raised as a weapon, one that was intended to destroy the Gotei 13, I didn't agree when I learned. So..." He sighed again before continuing, "I didn't want to destroy it, I want to help people. I want to become the Vice Captain and then become the Captain Commander so I can protect everybody!" His voice got louder until it became a small shout. He laid back into the tree branch waiting for Luke's response.

View user profile

on Wed May 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Luke could easily follow Sora's movements, although he had fluid movements in the way he dashed from the ground to the tree branch within a short time, Luke turned around and looked at Sora as he explained the nature of lieutenant Kasai's zanpakuto to Sora, he seemed distant like he was staring into space before looking back at Luke and smiling. Now seeing Sora's outfit at close range, it seemed that he wore a long black cloak with a high collar and a few red clouds decorating it. Luke wondered what he was smiling at, although by looking at where his gaze was looking, it was his uniform and Luke mentally shook his head; it seemed that Sora was interested to see another shinigami that didn't wear a shinigami's standard uniform.

As Luke listened to Sora's responses, it seemed that at least that he was aware of what Luke was implying with his questions as he explained that he had been raised to be a weapon to destroy the soul society, but he felt differently about it and wanted to protect it instead and he thought that becoming the squad one lieutenant would aid in his goals. Luke nodded.

"I see, although it's not uncommon as you might like for people to try and grow their kids into weapons, especially in the higher ranking rukongai districts, trust me, it ain't pretty, but at least you managed to escape that fate, which I can say is more fortunate then others who had tried to escape before you. But enough of that; your goals are indeed noble and something I can understand in the need to protect not only to protect people, but to protect the innocent, those who can't fight back and so, that's why I'm here, but there's more to squad one then just going up to and defeating lieutenant Kasai, there is also the heart of squad one that one must learn to qualify to be a squad one member; especially in the parts of being a role model shinigami for others; to become like a idol for everyone to look up to and inspire to become one day, Meiyo Kasai does this very well, he upholds the heart of squad one in public, in the shinigami academy, there isn't a single person who doesn't know of him and inspire them to become as good or better then him. He also inspires his squad and is a role model of how a shinigami should be. You have to reach those standards as well as gaining that sort of power to join squad one. If your wondering how I know this, well, the answer is pretty much in my title as the third seated officer in squad three, we watch and study various things so knowing what's needed for squad one is as simple as breathing for someone of my level to get ahold of, here, take a look at this," Luke explained about squad one's philosophy before reaching into his haori's inside pocket and tossing Sora a picture of him in his room, researching for his exam.

Luke would turn and start to walk away before speaking again.

"If you're interested, my barracks isn't too far from here, come, follow me and if your interested, spar with me and let's see how much you've learned so far about squad one," Luke would call out to Sora, his body disappearing into the night as he left Sora with a choice; remain where he was or follow Luke, seeking information about maybe the photo and what else he knew of squad one, and who knows, the chance for someone of Sora's level to fight a third seat was often a honor to student-level shinigami and these mental triggers is what Luke seeked to exploit to cause Sora to follow him, he would wait on the edge of darkness to see if Sora followed him as he expected.

Location;; Cherry blossom grove, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 654
Tags;; Luke, Sora
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 15, 2015 5:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sora continued to listen to Luke, the third seat explained how many people were raised as weapons and he was lucky to have escaped that fate. He would look up at the night sky for a moment after Luke had finished talking, it would seem like a normal glance but he was just checking the time. When Sora looked down his face gained his childish smile again, in his lap was a picture of him studying for the Lieutenant's exam, "Ah, this was earlier today. I guess Kyokko is very effective for Squad 3," Sora listened to Luke offer him the chance to fight him at his barracks something he nodded to when Luke disappeared so did he too. When Luke looked back he would see Sora next to him "Lead the way," his grin grew more as he waited for Luke's response.

View user profile

on Mon May 18, 2015 2:05 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Bump.

View user profile

on Thu May 21, 2015 3:02 am

Luke listened to Sora as they walked back to the squad three barracks, he mentioned the invisibility kido, Kyokko and how effective it was for squad three, Luke sighed softly, eager to correct him.

"Well, your mistaken about that, I can't use that kido and, as far as I know, only one person in squad three even requires the use of Kyokko to hide their presense from others. So you see, for me, getting pictures and analyzing you like that without you knowing is as simple as breathing air for someone of my ranking, of course, so can the lieutenant and the captain," Luke explained to Sora before seeing him run along to him, eager for the possibility of fighting someone of his rank, Sora simply said to lead the way and so, he did, following the path back to the squad three barracks as it wasn't too far from where the cherry blossom pathway was located. He called for the doors to the barracks to be opened for him and a guest student for the academy, on his authority. The unseated members jumped to attention and opened the doors for him.

"Welcome back, third seat Yasenha and welcome to our barracks, student Sora," They bowed to Luke and Sora, speaking respectfully of both, giving Sora a reasonable welcome, coming from the squad with the flower that represent despair, a common trait throughout the squad, including Luke himself. He lead Sora round the back to the second training ground, Luke didn't use this training ground, it was much easier to go to the courtyard to train, but this would do for what he had in mind. He would enter with Sora into a large, open grassy area, laying his zanpakuto behind him and taking a simple hakuda stance.

"Come at me, Sora, you may use whatever you have to fight me, even your shikai if you so wish, but let's see if your skills in battle as well as in textbooks to see if you can fight someone of lieutenant Kasai's caliber," Luke would say before flexing his outstretched fingers on his right hand towards him, a common hand signal to "come and get him", Luke would see how Sora performed and whether or not he was capable or at least, had the potential to get to that level of power.

Location;; Squad three secondary training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 388
Tags;; Luke, Sora
OOC;; My apologies for the long wait ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 22, 2015 5:23 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sora walked behind Luke, his effeminate features looked very relaxed and neutral. Seeing the barrack's looming shadow appear he straightened up a bit. Sora walked by and listened to the squad welcome him, he was given a flower, one to show despair and sorrow. He understood flowers meanings well and continued. They reached a small training ground where Luke challenged him to a spar, when he put down his zanpakuto. Sora would strangely do the same.

It is not honourable to fight you with a sword when you are unarmed he would then take up a traditional Kung Fu stance and wait for Luke to attack. He wasn't going to attack someone of his calibre first.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum