Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Substitute shinigami's true power! A zanpakuto is born! (Private)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sat May 02, 2015 12:55 am

Sangatsu wondered around. Her last escapade had resulted in her coming across one of the most powerful Arrancars that she had seen and yet, she was unscathed. She knew her time was getting closer, she needed to unlock her zanpakuto. She looked around, according to the shadows she had been waiting for at least an hour. She wasn't even sure if she was in the right spot. She looked at the poorly drawn map. 'I need to get better at maps...' She sighed and looked down at her sword.

"Soon, my friend... I've been waiting for you to assist me somehow..." She spoke gently.. somehow fondly to it. She remembered suddenly the first time she was given it, how foreign the idea of sleeping with it sounded. She yawned, having grown slightly tired and sat by the base of a nearby tree. She curled up and placed the sword across her chest with her arms curled around it.

#2Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 4:31 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

"Nice to see you...Sangatsu-chan" came a whispery voice from above Sangatsu in the tree, if she looked up, she would see someone wearing a regular shinigami's uniform, apart from the white shitagi being red instead of white and with his red silk obi sash around his waist, he also wore his winter modified haori; this would appear as his regular black and red haori, only the difference was that it was lined with red fur and a large black hood with the same red fur covering it, although the hood was done to show the long black scarf around the bottom of his face and the silver reishi goggles, the red vizor glowing softly in the shade as he would leap from the tree, temporary vanishing from her sight and senses before appearing in front of her again with a burst of wind rippling the rim of his haori.

"It's been a while, not since you were transferred to the shinigami academy, sounds like you've been doing well with Retsu-chan, although it seems to force your zanpakuto out into the open, they wanted someone you trust and someone who you know, so...guess who they choose..." Spoke the whisper voice again from the man in front of her before he shifted his goggles so they sat on his forehead and shifted his scarf downwards to fully reveal his face to her as Luke.

"I hope I didn't scare you with all this, particularly I don't really like wearing a regular uniform, but I've made do...We'll be heading out now to the outskirts, while we walk, you can talk to me about how things have been since I left you in Retsu's hands" Luke told her, looking serious as he offered Sangatsu a hand up, he had been asked to break her to the point she forged her zanpakuto properly and brought out shikai, although Luke didn't really like the way they put it, he knew why they had sent him out of anyone to do the deed; he was the one who knew her most and he was her friend so the soul society was showing him some compassion in being allowed to forge another shinigami's sword, a honor he could be proud of, which is why he wore a shinigami's uniform instead of his regular one for this special occasion.

Whether she took his offer to be helped up or not, once they were ready, they would head out the seireitei via the northern gate and into the north rukongai districts, as they would walk, Luke would look at Sangatsu, waiting for her to speak to him about anything she wanted to ask him.

Location;; Seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 445
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu
OOC;; Apologizes for the late post ^^;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 7:06 am

Sangatsu's eyes flew open upon the sound of the whispering voice. She had jumped slightly, startled, feeling the weight of his spiritual energy, she knew it must have been at least a 3-1 level. She turned her head looking for where the noise was coming from.

It wasn't until the figure landed before her that she figured it out. This sudden appearance had caused he to jump to her feet and grip her sword. Her mind began to file through the different options of who this person could possibly be. 'Who is this person, I don't know anyone who speaks this way or wears such clothing...' she thought, her actions were guarded and thoughtful. While she was instantly stunned, her body showed that of controlled neutrality.

She instantly dropped her guard as she saw it was Luke, however, her face seemed stern as she was upset at him for scaring her. This however, lowered a moment later as she looked at him. She began to walk with him and then looked him over. She wanted to know everything that was running through her mind. "Why are you wearing that? And what was with that voice... you really scared me..." she responded finally. Her voice was slightly silky, but other than that, normal. "Where are we going?"

#4Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Luke sighed softly, taking a look as they walked through the first few districts.

"Well, like I said, this is a special occasion since I never really wear my Shihakushō much if at all, but for a event like helping a fellow shinigami forge her sword and obtain her shikai, I thought it would be appropriate to dress for the occasion as you humans say, besides, where we are heading is cold and damp so I decided to make sure I took warm clothing in case, here, take this," Luke explained before tossing Sangatsu a thick, cream colored cloak.

"I'd thought you'll need this, especially when we start getting further north and I'd rather you not use your spiritual pressure to heat yourself like before, you'll need to save your strength for what we need to do," Luke explained as they headed out the tenth northern rukon district. She then asked him about his voice, he chuckled a little, he shifted his scarf so it covered his face and when he spoke, although to him he was speaking normally, his voice sounded whispery when it came through the scarf.

"That's just me speaking through this scarf, it tends to muffle my voice a little, although I can do voices without it, I'm pretty good at mimicking voices too" Luke said, lowering his scarf back down and smiled at Sangatsu before he had a idea and explained her next question in her voice, mimicking her silky smooth voice down to a T.

"We'll be heading for a cave system in the far reaches, beyond the most northern and one of the four most dangerous Rukongai districts; Kenpachi, make sure to stay close to me and we'll be safe" Luke would tell Sangatsu in her own voice, patting her head before returning his voice to normal.

"It's a useful skill to have in my squad, especially when you become someone else, although it takes some amount of effort and time with that person to mimic their voice properly, I can do it to the level you just heard, of course, I can make up different voices on the fly, but sometimes, I need to be able to mimic a particular voice," Luke explained about his mimicking ability before waiting for a response, he had seen that she was upset at him for creeping her out, but sometimes it couldn't be helped, but he hoped his explanations eased her mind somewhat or just creeped her out more, he would wait to see what her response was before deciding on what to do next.

Location;; Northern Rukongai district 10, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 425
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Wed May 06, 2015 11:01 am

Sangatsu caught the cloak with ease, in fact, she had prejudged where he was going to toss it. "Thank you, I am ever grateful for your direction." she responded, frowning slightly. "I wasn't told that we were doing that today... and here, I figured it was about time..." she gave a small giggle, one that was rare these days since her last screw up in hueco. That moment had changed her life, she was still cold to the subject, but she knew that the next time they met, she wouldn't get revenge, but would definitely repay his 'kindness' She never spoke of what happened that day before Luke's intervening.

Sangatsu had gone into thought, but was still very much present in the moment. The previous mistakes she wouldn't make again. She nodded. "Thank you, I will remind myself to not use my spiritual energy to keep myself warm. Instead these fine threads shall do that for me." she also looked around. As he explained his ability to change his voice when needed she became intrigued. 'So all he did was talk through the scarf... interesting...' She thought. It wasn't until she heard herself... or what she thought was herself, speaking that she payed full attention.

As he spoke in her voice, a grin widened across her lips. "I don't sound nearly as nostalgic..." she kidded, picking on something to try and take away his pride in being able to mimic her voice perfectly. Even she couldn't deny that.

She understood the reasoning as he explained the use of his talent. "Ah, you must be an assassin or something, for stealth and the ability to mimic one's voice would surely be useful for that..." she reasoned. Her mind looking around for any energies in the nearby areas. She just hoped he couldn't mimic Anamist's as that was the last voice she wanted to hear, though she had nearly forgotten about that whole predicament until it was brought up again. She would have to remember to not let herself be so open, to be crude when necessary. She valued the ideals behind the assassin squad, yet she also valued the ideals of being able to roam freely, without needing to be rescued every 5 seconds.

#6Guest 

on Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 pm

Luke listened carefully to Sangatsu's reply, he chuckled a little and rubbed her head kindly.

"No problem, it's the least I can do to help out a fellow shinigami, eh? and don't worry, you have great potential for a lot of things, Sangatsu-chan, it's learning to not only control that power but also to choice what you will do with it. I can only show you the door and offer you the key, but it's up to you whether you choose to enter through that door or not," Luke said softly, he hoped to ease her and to try to help her gain back the confidence she had lost in Hueco Mundo.

Luke nodded, pleased that she understood about conserving her spiritual energy for what they were going to do. Although after he had spoken in her voice, he laughed at the response.

"Very good, although for anyone else, if I became you, no one but you would know the difference," Luke said told her, sounding erie when he spoke about becoming her, which would of probably creeped her out again. She told him he must be a assassin or something to be able to do it so well, he smiled sadly before he spoke again.

"Well, squad three is a investigation and interrogation squad; we spy on everyone, even on allies and friends, we are the eyes of the soul society as well as its ears and we roam far beyond the reaches of any squad, so in a way, we have the most freedom and knowledge of the soul society. Although to be fair, I was once a part of squad two and the punishment force, which is more geared to assassinations and stealth operation work, but I left them about a hundred or so years ago to join squad three," Luke explained as they got deeper into the top half of the northern rukongai districts and it would become more and more ruined and depraved the further they traveled.

It did sadden Luke to see such poverty in the soul society, but sometimes, people just do it to themselves and they tended to end up poor and dark minded, he would make sure to keep Sangatsu close, although he was confident that she could hold her own against them, especially since many people in the rukongai didn't have spiritual energy so even a student shinigami like Sangatsu could beat them fairly easily, but Luke wanted her to conserve her strength for the test later on and just his presence alone was enough to keep most of the smart criminals away, especially those who had knowledge of what had happened in district 66.

Well, apart from a few thugs that, for the sole reason that shinigami were in their town, attacked them, completely oblivious to who they were dealing with. Luke simply released some of his spiritual pressure and they slammed straight into the ground, no one else moved and Luke continued on his way, not even looking at them, all the way, keeping a eye on Sangatsu as he waited for a response.

Location;; Northern rukongai districts 50 to 70, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 513
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Thu May 07, 2015 7:20 am

Sangatsu had been grateful but she gave him a off look for petting her hair as she instinctively reached up to fix it. Any other person and she would have attacked them for that. She smiled, none-the-less and nodded. "Yes, I understand."

Her hair raised as he spoke eerily to her, her head lowering slightly. "Don't make that voice!" She hissed, her voice still silky. He was actually good at it and that made her nervous. It also reminded her to keep herself on her toes around him.

His explanation of his squad career was interesting and she noted things in her mind. She smiled and then suddenly frowned, her face going neutral a moment later. The desolate area had given her a reminisce of her past and she instantly didn't like the feeling. Her body language stayed neutral, she was neither scared nor confident. Instead, she kept her trust in Luke, especially after knowing how powerful he was in Hueco Mundo.

#8Guest 

on Fri May 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Luke watched Sangatsu's reactions, laughing happily at her.

"Man, your reactions get funnier every minute, you humans can make the funniest faces I've ever seen sometimes and it's always amusing to see the reaction I get," Luke chuckled while continuing to lead her deeper through the rukongai districts. he smiled again when she told him not to make the eriy voice again, he simply nodded to her before they would finally get out the number eighty district and out into the outskirts.

When they came near the mountain range, the weather would change dramatically as they started to climb with the temperature plummeting below zero and a light blizzard had started up, Luke had to put his scarf and goggles back in place to protect himself from the snowy onslaught. He would check down every once in a way to make sure Sangatsu could keep up with him.

After about twenty minutes of walking through the blizzard, they arrived at the entrance to a large cave. Luke would enter and descend down into it before calling for Sangatsu to follow, what she would see was a large, well lit cave, filled with valleys and rocks big enough to stand on and/or to be used as cover.

"Here we are, this cave was specially designed by the soul society as a private training ground, but because of the long distance you have to travel to get here, it's not too practical so most just use the private training grounds of their respective squads, but for this, I think it's worth the trip for the privacy, I know it's been here since most of the time, only squad three members come this far out of the seireitei, I think squad two members come here sometimes, especially if they were in the patrol corps, but for the most part, squad three uses it the most often," Luke would explain to Sangatsu, he would wait for her response, she would notice that he hadn't removed the extra clothing he wore when he entered before Luke would vanish from her eyes, depending on her level of training by Retsu at the academy, she might or might not know he had used flash step, before appearing before her, his zanpakuto raised and aimed to slash down against her chest. He hoped for her sake that she countered with her own sword to get the test going.

Location;; Unknown cave, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 399
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu
OOC;; Let our battle begin :3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Sun May 10, 2015 3:47 am

Sangatsu nodded as he spoke to her. She smiled and then gave a small giggle as he explained that humans had an interesting face when expressing their emotions. She then thought a moment of how old he was and at the thought of loosing her expressiveness over time. She then hoped to never lose them and nodded in agreement once to herself.

As the air grew denser and more rigid, she would curl up deeper into the cloak he had given her. She had decided to keep this cloak forever as she hardly had need to use her spiritual energy in it. She had never in her life seen or felt something so cold and instantly had a dislike for it. She wondered if this was due to her human self before dieing, had she lived in a colder area, she was sure to have been thought unusually warm.

Throwing the thoughts aside, she had noticed they reached the cave. Her mind sharpened and she began to put a silent guard up while not appearing to on the outward eye. She focused on everything and once inside, her eyes searched instinctively for what she could use to her benefit. She nodded in approval at the sights before her as he explained to her the uses of this cave. 'I'll be sure to remember where this place is as I would certainly use it once more...' she thought.

Without a moment of hesitation, she was ready for his sudden flash step. She grimmaced inwardly and noted that it must be one of the most basic moves in the society. This reminded her to stay on her toes. Her outward appearance would be neutral with the exception of a small grin she gave. She had a habit of not taking fights with friends as serious for she didn't want to hurt them... even on accident. She did, however, use the kinetic energy from his strike to her instinctive defensive blade and reverberated the energy back into him, pushing him back from her as she spoke gently, "Sho" Using her spiritual energy to push him back even further.

#10Guest 

on Tue May 12, 2015 5:36 am

Luke watched her as they clashed, blasting waves as their spiritual pressures clashed before Sangatsu broke their clash, using the clash energy to push him backwards, before firing a sho at him, he simply ducked underneath the weak kido and stood back up onto the ground, although she was ready for his flash step, tracking his flash step was another deal altogether as his movements were far beyond her human ability was to track at her level of development, being a master of flash step himself, this was a fact he was sure on as he came at her again, launching into flash step and creating three speed clones of himself that came at her from either side and the real Luke coming from behind.

"Shunpo clone art number three: Three-Star funeral," Luke called out before both himself and his two speed clones thrust their blades towards her sides and back, aiming to cause a bloody wound and cause her to bleed, hoping to snap her to attention that he wasn't going to pull any punches, he would treat her like a enemy, regardless of how he felt about her, this was good training to be less reluctant to fight her opponent as well as trying to push her body and mind to their utmost limits to force the forging of her zanpakuto and for her zanpakuto spirit to force a meeting between her and her zanpakuto spirit.

After his attack, Luke would move back to see what condition Sangatsu was in, before raising a single palm up towards Sangatsu.

"Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke would call out before Sangatsu's body would be covered in a red aura, paralyzing her from moving as Luke then spoke to her.

"I guess you have been learning something from Retsu-chan; a sho without incantation, it's not bad for a beginner, although pretty much anyone could do that at your level of training," Luke said before he started to move forward again, his zanpakuto raised, when he reached where Sangatsu was, he would slash down at her, aiming to slash into her shoulder and cement it in her mind that he wasn't playing around with this fight.

techs used:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number three: Three-Star funeral
Technique Description: This is a more advanced variant of Twin-Sword dissection in where Luke attacks from either the left or right side before quickly replacing himself at high speed with a shunpo clone, moving to the opposite side before replacing himself again with another shunpo clone before the real Luke is behind the target, all three Lukes (the real one and the two clones) attack the left and right sides of the target's body and back by a thrusting action, aiming to impale the target in the sides and the back. Requires three posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: surrounds the target with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Location;; Unknown cave, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 360
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum