Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Fri May 08, 2015 5:33 am

Luke was thanking him for the praise, the shinigami had a bit of respect at least and Anamist could admire that. Even thousands of years later, some of the shinigami could still show respect to their opponents, even if it were an arrancar. He nearly smiled, but then luke commented on the idea that he never intended to kill either of them anyways- he played it off casuall and shrugged his shoulders. That's a bold statement, Luke. Willing to be your life that I wouldn't kill you given the opportunity? Just look what I did to your friend Epizon, after I left your search party, I ate the shinigami. He was delicious. Anamist said it in a luscious way, epmhasizing the word luscious. Besides, if you had tried to escape upward as most opponents do to the sky, the arrow would have slammed you right down into the cero. You were just lucky to evade to a side with that interesting highspeed movement of yours. Too bad about your coat though. Anamist looked down at the scarf that was being eaten away by his reiatsu, a foreboding implication of his latter abilities. Oh... sorry about your scarf as well, I thought it complimented your face quite well.

Here he was, pretending to be the bad guy, going to kill them and yet he was giving praise to his opponent and complimenting his choice of fashion. He couldn't help but laugh inside his mind, someone without a personal stake in this fight might have been able to deduce the real motives here if they had watched from the sidelines. Either Anamist was a psychopath who did everything out of whim or he was just pretending and improvising as he went along. With the latter being the truth of course, though if he used Ressurection, the prior would be much more realistic.

Sangatsu had left and avoided the black liquid, Luke as well had used shunpo to avoid the liquid. The Seikamon however was covered in it and slowly began to deteriorate, it disappeared completely before the liquid dissolved it. I hope Sangatsu makes it back to Seiretei without any trouble.. Anamist knew that even though the gate had disappeared from Hueco Mundo, his black liquid was still covering the gate. In a short matter of time, Luke wouldn't be able to escape by conventional methods. How does a shinigami escape after his personal gate has been destroyed? It was a hiccup in Anamist's plan, if he pressed the shinigami back to a retreat and found he couldn't escape conveniently, he would have to call for backup and then there wouldn't be a retreat, rather there would be a small-scaled war against just him versus several lieutenants and maybe a captain or two. On the plus side of that, Hueco Mundo was Anamist's playground. The denizen world was abundant in spiritual particles and he was a master of reiryoku, that would give him a great advantage against even a number of talented foes.

In Hueco Mundo, even though he was a 2-3 tier without holding back, the spiritual particles around him boosted his tier to 2-2 passively. Further power ups would only make him more than adequately set for kicking Luke's ass. Luke caught his attention then, he seemed to be speaking to himself, but his words verified Anamist's suspicion, he was reporting to Soul Society and ensuring Sangatsu got proper medical treatment. Why isn't he calling for backup though? Does he think he can beat me? H could barely put up a defense last time... Regardless, whether he summons allies or not, they will come now that he has announced my present location. I better end this fight quickly and leave him broken for his allies to come and reclaim with their own gate. The hiccup was fixed, or at least planned to be fixed. Now all he had to do was quickly defeat Luke before his allied shinigami arrived.

Luke returned his Shikai to his concealed state and began to speak softly, though Anamist could still hear him. He pulled off his one glove and tossed it aside with abandon as he held his Zanpakuto out and gripped the blade with his hand and cut himself. He bled and a black reiatsu began to seep out. Anamist tensed up, knowing this was not normal- it was different than his Shikai but so very similar in nature. Don't tell me this young shinigami has mastered his Bankai in such a short time! he yelled in his mind, cursing the bad luck he was given. This fight would no longer be a quick fight. the blood reached the tip of Luke's blade and the blade began to scream as more black reiatsu poured out. His spiritual pressure increased drastically, taking a big leap in power and now matched Anamist's sealed state.

Anamist watched passively as Luke began a transformation, he was encased in his own black spiritual energy as in a cocoon and his clothing changed as well. Now matter how I look at this, there is something ominous just beneath the surface of this shinigami's power... Something dangerous, for both myself and shinigami as well. I must find out... he thought to himself, no longer seeing Luke, but seeing a shinigami with truly dangerous potential. Potential that Anamist needed to exercise and witness at its fullpower to gauge.

Luke's voice resounded in his head, at first Anamist thought it was a mental attack but soon came to realize that Luke lacked any facial features. He was merely communicating through his spiritual powers heightened by his bankai. An interesting bankai indeed, something I have not witnessed- though I have seen such a foe before without a face. He was a human once, or so I thought... Just underneath that mask of his was a monster waiting to break free and attack anyone near them, friend or foe. Tell me Luke, is there a monster beneath that mask of yours? he was being cryptic, mostly referring to a darker nature inside oneself, not to any hollowfication. He didn't have the slightest idea that a shinigami could be arranificied, he had lived for over 4000 years and never cam across such things, there was no way he would be able to mentally prepare himself for any kind of truth like that.

Luke announced the name of his Bankai, proud of his new step in power. It was a large gap in his previous fight, but compared to any arrancar, a shinigami obtained power in a less dangerous way. Luke knew not what despair truly looked like or tasted like. Anamist would have to show him. Suddenly Luke disappeared, Anamist blinked instinctively in surprise. He was caught offguard by the shinigami's speed, a little higher than the arrancar butler expected. Luke reappeared right before him and attempted to punch Anamist in the face. So fast! was Anamist thought as Luke punched him straight in the face. The punch rocked Anamist's head backward and broke his nose: he could have dodged, but he needed to get a touch on the shinigami. He hadn't expected Luke's strike to be so hard though, he got more than he barganined for as he traded a blow with Luke. While the shinigami had punched him, he had striked at Luke himself with his hands. One hand had instinctively went up to grab at Luke's punch but ended up grabbing at his forearm while Anamist's other hand punched at Luke's chest.

His strikes would prove less effective since physical augmentation wasn't his fighting style. The point wasn't to damage the shinigami however, rather it would make him a beacon for the butler's spiritual energy for a short time.

As the punch from Luke connected solidly, Anamist was sent flying backwards. He tumbled backwards a few times, hitting a couple different sand dunes that had risen too high over the centuries. White sand exploded everywhere and made it difficult to peer into the area Anamist had fallen. The butler stood up, surprised and wincing in pain as he held his broken nose and looked at the damage. He noticed a mark had appeared on his nose, This can't be good... I can't afford to drag out this fight and hold back any longer.. My last encounter with Luke must have motivated him to push himself. He lowered his hand from his bleeding nose, his silk white glove soaked in blood. An impressive strike, Luke. Your speed is rather remarkable as well. You've grown much stronger than last time we fought... but I am several thousand years old, if you want despair, I will introduce you to it again.

His spiritual energy began to fluctuate and he began to laugh maniacly, this time his laughter was not forced. Rather it was him losing the sanity he still possessed as he released the lock he placed on his Ressurection over a few thousand years. Only two people had witnessed Anamist's Ressurection and lived, one was now his ally and the other was the shinigami standing before him. His Ressurection was the embodiment of freedom, in his case it was death. Death came in many forms- freedom through death was simply the most basic truth. His pale skin began to become encased in white bone armor and a hideous hollow mask covered his face. A second mask appeared at his chest and split in half as its two halves spread apart and rested on each of his shoulders. His short red hair grew longer to his lower back and seemed as if it were soaked in blood as it shimmered in the moonlight. A bone-encased tail grew out from behind him and a tuft of red hair coated the end of his tail, a hidden bone spike lay within the red tuft of hair. Anamist's elbows and knees had transformed, no longer simple joints but hollow mouths that laughed together in unison with his laughter.

His sweet silvery voice turned into a deeper and more evil tone of laughter, his red eyes grew brighter and deeper than previously and blood seeped out of the mouths and masks on his body. He spoke in a voice that could chill the bones of his allies and opponents alike, it rung with authority and overwhelming killing intent. Despair and die!!!! was all he yelled. Anamist in this form lacked the ability to communicate well, he was a beast- a cunning beast without mercy. He roared and the roar blew away the sand storm around him, giving Luke a perfect view of his transformation, of course Luke had seen it before.

The damage had been repaired and the mark Luke had placed on his nose had been erased by his transformation and overwhelming spiritual energy. Where he had once been at the tier of 2-3 with the boost of AR from Hueco Mundo, he was now a 2-1 from Ressurection+1 from Hueco Munco. He was a 1-3 tier with a 1-2 spiritual power and a 1-2 in hierro. Luke may have been a 2-2 and as fast and hit hard as a 2-1, his spiritual attacks and defense were still a 2-2. There was a 3tier difference in average between them, but Luke would take a 4 tier damage difference from Anamist's spiritual attacks while he would receive a -3 from Luke's physical attacks. Anamist's base speed was still faster than Luke's augmented as well as his physical strength even though the butler didn't specialize in physical fighting. His Ressurection form cared very little though, he would attack however he wanted to crush his foes and eat them. Anamist toppled Luke's strength and speed by a noticable difference, the gap being 3 tier.

Five large crimson orbs appeared behind Anamist's back, Luke had witnessed the versatility of these orbs before, but he had not known what they were fully capable of. Anamist turned to where Luke was a distance away, his eyes full of shining colors, but two separate colors. One crimson and one purple- it was not his eye color, but rather a cero. He fired the ceros from his eyes directly at Luke, they would pincer attack Luke's position from both sides and connected with him at the center of the massive beam of spiritual energy. If Luke evaded, the cero would circle around behind him when he thought he was safe and attempt to blast him from behind. If Luke managed to evade the surprise attack after his first evasion, the cero would be aimed directly at Anamist. He would stand his ground if that happened and open his mouth and eat the two colored cero, he would reopen his mouth again and release a double portion of his cero. This time the cero would be much larger and much faster, the beam would shoot from his mouth like a wave of crimson and purple annihilation, carving a deep trench into the ground as it rocketed towards wherever Luke was.

Spoiler:

Technique Name:Scion's End
Technique Description:Condensed red reiatsu orbs appear floating around Anamist which change from physical & spiritual(object shape and size-shields, spears, etc etc) compounds based on his will. These balls respond differently to his will such as, Example: Enemy gets to close, orbs explode. Enemies cast a weak spiritual attack; orbs negate the attack with a similar one. Orb size is normally about 2 feet in diameter with a maximum number of 5 orbs. Enemies that he has previous touched become "beacons" for his spiritual attacks. This technique has a 3 post duration and a 2 post cooldown.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Explosions will repel weaker tier enemies or over-powering their spiritual attacks.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:Explosions will repel weaker tier enemies or over-powering their spiritual attacks.
Opponent is Equal Tier:spiritual attacks of same tier will negate one another
Opponent is One Tier Higher:stronger tier will overwhelm his defensive attack and bruise heavily from offensive attacks.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:stronger tier will overwhelm his defensive attack and bruise slightly from offensive attacks

Technique Name:Teladro Mirando Cero(Twin Auger)
Technique Description:Using his bone glasses on his face, he charges two ceros from his eyes that fire in a spiraling linear direction and combine in the center of the attack to create one massive cero. The color of the cero is violet and crimson red mixed. This cero is capable of being concentrated into thin beams used for piercing objects and barriers. 1 postcount & 2 post cooldown

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Direct hit causes severe damage such as burns and loss of appendages, also renders opponent unable to continue fighting.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:Direct hit causes severe damage and renders opponents unable to continue fighting unless they have sufficiently blocked(with a powerful counter-attack or a barrier)
Opponent is Equal Tier:Causes serious damage such as heavy burns, cracked bones & bruising.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Severe bruising and broken bones.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:Moderate bruising.

Technique Name:Double Cero
Technique Description:Capable of absorbing ceros(1 in sealed form, 2 in Ressurection, and 3 in Seguda Etapa) and firing back a double portion of what is absorbed. 1 postcount & 2 post cooldown.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Direct hit causes severe damage such as burns and loss of appendages, also renders opponent unable to continue fighting.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:Direct hit causes severe damage and renders opponents unable to continue fighting unless they have sufficiently blocked(with a powerful counter-attack or a barrier)
Opponent is Equal Tier:Causes serious damage such as heavy burns, broken bones & bruising.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Severe bruising and broken bones.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:Moderate bruising and fractured bones.

#22Guest 

on Fri May 08, 2015 10:53 am

Sangatsu had immediately regretted her decision and her mind was in chaos. She wasn't sure what she saw, or if it were real. The black liquid and leaving Luke there. She was just so... so... "useless".. she thought, and the thought rang in her mind. She blinked and the next thing she knew, she was back in the soul society.

She wanted to go back... but she knew she alone couldn't help. 'Something felt off before I left...' She thought. 'What happened after the portal closed?' She looked back at the thing that just spit her out. 'What was that?' she wondered. The next thing she knew, she was being rushed to by a group of squad members wondering if she was ok. "I'm fine..." she responded. "The burns are my own doing..." She explained, frowning that her clothes had suffered slightly from it.

She looked around. "I need the healing captain though... I fear Luke is in much more danger than I can imagine... surely you have a master doctor here." She called out. Some of the squad memebers insisted that she be checked out at least while another ran ahead to seek out the Captain of Squad 4, Lara Dirk.

#23Guest 

on Sat May 09, 2015 12:30 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was glad his punch connected, it seemed he was correct that one way or another, he had managed to catch Anamist off guard and get a direct hit, straight to the face, breaking his nose and sending him flying through several sand dunes, creating a cloud of white sand around Anamist. Luke caught his breath, he had noticed that Anamist had countered him while he punched, although what he didn't seem to realize that he was just going to add to his problems at a later date as each time Anamist made contact with Luke's shade-like body, the area around the place that touched him would become blue and numb with cold, although the initial significance of his actions wouldn't be clear until he revealed the true power of his bankai since up till this point, he had only fought Anamist twice; the first with his true shikai of his black mist blade, the second time with his fake shikai release and his solid blade, although the first time they met, Luke wasn't able to get a hit on Anamist, so his true power was never revealed to him. Although Luke had some time to address a few things the arrancar had told him.

"I'm not stupid, Anamist, if he was really eaten by you, why did I detect his spiritual pressure in New York that day? and the other time when I came across those fallen lieutenant-class shinigami? both yours and his spiritual pressures were there, so don't insult me like this," Luke would speak into Anamist's mind as he hovered above the liquid that Anamist had put out before, Anamist would have probably noticed that Luke no longer stood, but floated about five meters above the ground at all times.

Luke also thought about the comment that Anamist made about his bankai and about if there was a monster behind his faceless visage, Luke refused to comment so he would remain as silent as he appeared, only glancing at his right hand, the one that contained his darkest secret, if Anamist only knew how right he was, but that wasn't to be Luke's main concern as he looked towards Anamist and saw him get back up. Anamist commentated on his punch being impressive and that he had grown much stronger since the last time they had fought back in france, although he also said he was several thousand years older and that if Luke wanted despair, he was going to give it to him.

It was then that Anamist seemed to lose his sanity as he started laughing maniacally while releasing a whole lot of spiritual pressure before he transformed and entered his Ressurection; a twisted demon of a release form as full hollow bone armour covered his body and his mask formed on his face, a second one forming from his chest and shifted upwards, splitting in half before becoming shoulder pauldrons. His red hair also became longer and reached the length of his new tail. his elbows also seemed to grow mouths before they joined into the laughter. Anamist's spoke to him, telling him to despair and die, roaring at him and blowing away the last remaining clouds of sand, allowing Luke a clear view of his new form, he could feel Anamist's violent and hungry spiritual pressure pressing down on him.

"Such volatile spiritual pressure, it's not anywhere near refined or as controlled as it is in his base form. This isn't good, I had to use my bankai, just to gain a advantage over his base form, but this...this is bad, really bad, this is going to take what I have, just to stay alive, although he still doesn't realized that with each time he's hit me with his body, he draws one more nail into his coffin and also further increasing the power I can get over him when the time is right," Luke thought only to himself this time as he looked at Anamist's released form, knowing that he had to step lightly and be careful, he hadn't truly fought against this form before and at the level Anamist was currently, he knew that they were dancing on death's door if either one made a mistake.

Luke then saw Anamist charging up ceros from his eyes, which Luke found interesting as he had never seen such a method of charging a cero before before Anamist fired two ceros; one bloody red, the other violet. Luke simply flash stepped out the way, but then he saw them bend around like a demented bomarage of death and come at him again.

"What the?! crap..." Luke cursed in his mind before flash stepping towards Anamist, where he would flip over Anamist, using his shoulders to get behind him, his shoulders would darken and get colder to the touch as both his ceros came back at him. But what happened wasn't what Luke had expected; instead of being blasted by both his ceros, he ate them before he had turned around and fired both of them in one, giant blast. To Anamist, it would appear that Luke had been killed as his head, arms and legs floated, his torso completely gone and the parts weren't moving, but then, Luke's head would look towards Anamist, making a erie bone cracking sound as he moved his head towards Anamist.

"Did you really think it would be that easy to kill me? Eh, Anamist?..." Luke's voice would echo in Anamist's mind as before his eyes, Luke's body reformed as black mist filled in the gaps and completed his body, making it solid again.

"Did you really think that only my speed and strength increased with my bankai? then your more foolish then I thought, although I can't blame you for not knowing since both times, I never got to use my true abilities, which makes this rather unfortunate for you, since I hope you realize now that your long range attacks are useless," Luke told him, being criptic in order to keep his true powers a surprise for Anamist so he wouldn't realize till too late, the mistakes he made before he went into his release form.

Luke then would flash step right against Anamist and would then aim to perform a sinple roundhouse kick to Anamist's side, although his hierro was very thick and something Luke would normally have problems with getting through, but with his bankai, it wouldn't just be the force of the kick or punch, but the shockwave that would be created on impact that would travel through Anamist's insides, therefore bypassing his hierro. the kick, he hoped to once again send Anamist either backwards or flying into another sand dune, while another cold spot would appear on Anamist's side if he got hit. If he then looked back at Luke, he would see Luke forming a large yellow orb in his hand, his fingers curved in like a claw hand sign.

"Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō" Luke would think to himself, since he only needed to think the incantation, he hoped once again to take Anamist by surprise by not saying what kido he was using before he fired the large yellow beam of lightning towards Anamist, hoping to keep up the pressure on him.

Techs used:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: Luke uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and shaping his hand in a claw-like fashion before a orb of yellow, lightning energy generates at the center of where his fingers are in the claw formation before it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person

Technique Name: Mist body
Technique Description: In bankai, Luke has the ability to change his body from a solid to mist to avoid damage, although if he turns his own body into a mist type, he cannot attack since he has no physical presence need to go offensive. Can last for three post, requires a three post cool down.

Location;; The white sands, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,200
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Sangatsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24Guest 

on Sat May 09, 2015 10:01 am

The monster didn't respond to Luke's mentioned knowledge of Epizon;s existence. Whether he cared or not, he didn't show it and neither did his mask give away any indication otherwise. His two tails swished side to side violently as if he were annoyed rather than worried. Be it a stronger opponent or a large army in front of him at this point, the arrancar butler's monster form was cunning but reckless and had no comprehension of fear. It was a strength, but also a weakness. Intimidating the beast form of him was impossible, but if one fully understood how his abilities worked, they could use his reckless rampage against him.

Despite his reckless fighting style and unorthodox usage of spiritual energy, Anamist didn't pursue after Luke but let Luke come to him. Luke was a physical fighter and the best way to defeat a melee opponent was to be on the defense and wait for the right moment to turn the tables. With his current speed and use of shunpo, Anamist was not at all surprised that Luke managed to evade his first strike of the cero, though he was apparantly aware of his surroundings enough to realize the cero would rebound. Thinking he was smart, Luke had used shunpo again to get behind Anamist and try to hit him with his own attack. Normally that would have worked splendidly in Luke's favor- the ability to eat a cero was extremely rare, let alone release it again in a greater volume.

Anamist had turned and released the cero onto Luke at near point blank range. From his point of view, he had struck Luke true and obliterated his body. Somewhere in the back of his head he truly regretted killing the shinigami, but his beast form cared for nothing but carnage. Partially relieved but also concerned, Anamist looked on as Luke's body seemed to contort and his cero seemed to phase right through the shinigami's body. Quite the nifty technique, especially for a melee fighter. Spiritual re-composition was a difficult skill however and Luke did not possess such power until only recently. Even for a reiryoku master such as Anamst, turning his spiritual body into particles was a difficult task and not something that he could repeatedly do over the course of a battle.

This was a two-sided game of cat and mouse, Anamist knew if Luke touched him, some weird marks would appear on his body... still unsure as to what the nature of the ability was, the cognitive monster knew only that he couldn't afford to let the shinigami touch him. Neither opponent had ascertained their foe's abilities yet but both of them knew that any solid connection during a fight could be the end. The beast was enjoying this fight so far. He waited for Luke's body to harden again: he had lowered the 5 crimson orbs to the ground while his cero had missed the shinigami. Now that the elusive melee fighter was within range, it was time for him to show Luke that even if he could counter Anamist's long range attacks with becoming intangible: Anamist could counter his melee fighting with sheer cunningness and tenacity.

Being hit by Luke was a problem, he was strong but there was something in his strikes that passed through hierro and hurt his body. Some kind of impact, probably kinetic or sound wave or something. Anamist didn't have the time to figure that part out just now, Luke's body had turned solid again, he used his shunpo again to close the distance and get within Anamist's personal space. For a melee fighter, that was a great thing- for Anamist, it was a bad thing... but it was also a double-edged sword. Anamist knew his own weakness to melee and had perfected methods for countering melee over the thousands of years he had lived and learned. Guerrilla tactics as humans would call them, allowed the butler to catch most of his confident or fool-hardly opponents offguard when they thought they knew how to take advantage of his weaknesses.

The arrancar didn't budge as Luke's luke aimed towards him, he raised his arms to "block" the attack and let Luke believe that he would defend with his arms and end up hurting his arms bad. The five crimson orbs at his feet suddenly took action during Luke's roundhouse kick. They would shoot into the air at five points around Luke and immediately connected to form a three dimensional prism. He would be trapped in a crimson cube from every angle. Luke's strike would hit a thick wall of spiritual energy that he would be imprisoned in. At the same time the prism had been constructed, Anamist would heave from his chest and release a red smog from his mouth, similar but much more potent and deadly than the black liquid. The smog would phase through the prism without jeopardizing the integrity of the prison he trapped Luke in. The smog would fill up the prism and be thick enough to make it difficult to breathe for the shinigami.

He wanted to see just how Luke's incorproial body worked and see how long he could hold out in that form against a high-captain class sealing technique. All the while, the red smog would be contaminating his skin and invading his body through his pores and inhalation. While it may be difficult to breathe, that wasn't the intention of the smog. The prison was to keep Luke in one spot and stop darting around while Anamist infected his body with three rotten diseases. Plague Radiation and Blood Fever. He would laugh loudly in victory as he was certiain he now had Luke in a predicament where he would be useless and die a terrible agonizing death.

Spoiler:
Plague: In its base form, this disease causes minor burns and numbness. Though when used in concentrated forms such as techniques- the body becomes under attack by this darkness- causing corrosion, blood fever, nerve damage, burns, numbness & radiation. The Plague continues to attack the body until all of the body is affected. Resistance is influenced by tier difference- Anything lower than Anamist's tier is not dispel-able without a special effect such as a purge or high-speed regeneration.

Radiation: In its base form, being affected by this disease causes distortion after 2 posts. In concentrated forms such as techniques- it mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. Distorts 2nd post, explodes 5th post.

Blood Fever: This disease takes 5 posts to affect the opponent regardless of tier & the only vector is infecting the foe through the Gluttonous Reiatsu through their bloodstream. Boils the blood within the victim, causing dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu

Technique Name:Residual Pollution
Technique Description:Anamist releases a light-colored crimson smog in a circumference around her personal space(10ft circumference). This smog is a defensive technique designed to keep opponents at a distance or become reckless when close to him. The effects of this smog are harmless to him, but anyone including allies who come into contact or inhale the red particles will become infected with his plague, radiation & blood fever.
Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 1 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague.
-Distorts 2nd post, explodes 5th post.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 2 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague.
Opponent is Equal Tier:Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 3 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 4 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. This tier can disinfect themselves though, provided they have a sufficient level of reiatsu to flush out diseases before it damages their body too much.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 5 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. This tier can disinfect themselves though with conscious effort, flushing the diseases out of their bodies before causing too much damage.

Technique Name:Scion's End: 2nd post

#25Guest 

on Mon May 11, 2015 7:06 am

Sangatsu reached the captain of Squad 4 as she did, she felt something was wrong within. The captain, however held a blank face. She found this oddly inspiring for her own tactics. Not being able to read another person was one of the best things she could have came across. Deciding not to care whether the Captain would like her or not, she we forward with the question anyway. "Captain Dirk, please, will you aid me in saving my good friend Luke? He was rescuing me in Hueco Mundo when he got caught in the cross fire. I fear for his safety." She explained.

The captain maintained her blank expression leading Sangatsu to wonder if she was even heard. Finally, the captain responded with a nod. There seemed to be a hint of softness in her eyes yet that went away moments later. Sangatsu wondered if the captain knew who Luke was. Without hesitation, Lara motioned for Sangatsu to follow. She then motioned a few other higher ranked members to follow along just in case there is need of more assistance.

The captain then called for a request of a garganta from the kido corps that would support her level of spiritual energy. Once created, they would all enter it. Sangatsu would make sure to stifle her spiritual energy as they had given her a coat to use as well as an extra for Luke just in case. Once they were on the other side, The captain would be sure to keep her energy low while searching for Anamist's and Luke's. This wouldn't prove too hard as they were both releasing a bit of spiritual energy. The distance, however would take a while, even with flash-step. One of the lieutenants picked up Sangatsu so that they could use the latter method of getting to Luke swiftly. 'Hang on Luke, we're coming...' She thought.

#26Guest 

on Tue May 12, 2015 3:04 am

Luke saw Anamist block his attack before the remaining arrows formed around him into a square-shaped barrier, his attack getting blocked by the barrier he was trapped in.

"Damn it" Luke mentally cursed to himself. He then saw Anamist open his maul and release a red smog, that attacked his right leg as it was the closest thing to the smog, Luke felt its effect as his vision went off and his leg disfigured itself. Not having much time to think about it before whatever Anamist was doing to him kicked him, he raised his still fully charged Raikōhō and pointed it to the nearby wall, firing it, aiming to either blow a hole through it or crack it enough that a punch from his bankai could break him out before turning to his right leg. the infection was spreading fast and if he didn't do something fast, it would finish with his right leg and enter his body. So, he made his hand in a chopping manner and, with a mental roar that Anamist would be able to hear in his mind, he sliced off his right leg, before he would either flash step through the hole or smash through the crack in the barrier, before getting some distance away. Anamist would see that black blood poured from the wound. Luke was in great paid, his mind trying its best to ignore the pain, although the infected leg was still trapped inside the barrier. Luke mentally gritted his teeth as his bankai's black blood dripped onto the white sand, staining it black. Luke then placed his left hand against the wound and his hand glowed black as he healed the area where the blood was leaking from, blocking its pathway to hold back the blood lost for now till he could escape and get medical attention back in the soul society.

"Damn you..that hurt a lot, ya know? Well, it's unfortunate, but now I'm going to have to use this, but against you, I don't have any choice..." Luke would speak to Anamist's mind, he was breathing heavily, although Anamist might be impressed that Luke was still able to move that fast, even on one leg, but Luke knew he couldn't take many more hits like that, otherwise it was going to end up badly for him, he had already had a taste of it and that was just from his right leg being infected, he didn't want to find out if anything else got infected by his smog. But Luke simply made a claw shape with his hand and then pointed at Anamist, releasing some spiritual pressure that was soaked in despair and pain, Anamist would see the marks reappearing on his body, equal to the number of times that he had been hit so far, which had been five successful hits on Anamist's body, including his base form and the time he was in his released form. What these marks represented was normally, Luke's emotional illusions wouldn't affect Anamist too much, especially in his released form, but for each addition mark, his power over Anamist increased, making him more easily affected by Luke's illusions, equal to the amount of marks on his body.

"Now...Rampage" Luke called out, casting Anamist into a Rampage illusion, where he would see Hueco Mundo burning and naturally, creatures feared fire and would run away from it and to Anamist's left, he would see his girl, being held by Luke, as he appeared normally, but Anamist would notice that even though he wasn't wearing his bankai, this illusion of Luke had no face as he had his zanpakuto against his throat, where what would really be there would be a group of Adjuchas-class hollows, but then Luke would speak to Anamist, although if Anamist checked back to where the real Luke had been floating, he would see that he had vanished, using his illusion to hide both his physical sight and spiritual pressure.

"Give up, Anamist, I figure if even though your in that beastly release form, you still care about the girl, don't you? here's the deal, return to your base form and surrender, or..." Luke thought to Anamist, before his illusion self pressed the blade against her throat, enough that a bit of blood leaked from her neck, not enough to kill but enough to hopefully make his point, "...I tear out the heart you entrusted to this girl, you see, I don't have to physically hurt you in anyway to tear our your heart, I just take away everything you care about, just like you did with him, your choice, Anamist," Luke snarled at Anamist, he had taken too much damage from this beast, his only hope now was to draw Anamist's more beastly natured release form away so he could reactivate his senkaimon and leave. Although how long would Anamist's release last for as something so strong, he had to use up a lot of spiritual energy, especially for all those techniques he used earlier. Luke knew that he couldn't keep up his mist body for too long and was nearing his limit, he had to make sure to lead Anamist into another fight, so Luke could recover his strength before attempting to reopen his senkaimon, which wasn't destroyed as Anamist might of thought, it had simply vanished once it's doors were closed, although it had been damaged a little so it had taken up till now to finish the repairs, although whether it was ready to open again was another story, so he got some distance and watched what Anamist would do, unaware of the reinforces that the soul society was sending his way.

techs used:
Name: Ita tensō (Pain Transfer)
Number: Varies
Category: Kaido
Incantation: None
Effect: This is Kaido that is unique to Luke in the fact that his Kaido works in two parts; his left hand heals the patient and also heals mental trauma and takes away the pain from the wounds over the target area; his right hand takes that pain and applies to someone else; making them feel the pain of the patient's wounds like they were feeling it themselves; this only works until the target is fully healed, then the transfer effect of the right hand no longer applies. The right hand's transferring ability is more useful in battle while the left hand is used as battle support and as the way to feed the right hand's transfer ability

Left hand: Heals injuries as well as taking away pain and mental trauma

Right hand: Transfers the pain to opponents as long as Luke is touching them with his right hand

Muse;;
Word Count;; 939
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Sangatsu
OOC;; Oww, that's going to leave a mark XI

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27Guest 

on Thu May 14, 2015 8:36 am

Anamist's ploy had worked, his barrier erecting around Luke just before the kick reached him. Luke's kick met the barrier and bounced off harmlessly. Anamist had breathed the smog into the barrier and immediately overcome Luke's kicking leg: the shinigami was a quick thinking and acted without hesitation. Luke had a strong willpower, the beast Anamist had to give him that. The Hado incantation which he had charged up, he used that to attempt to crack the barrier, he then turned around and sliced him own leg off. What he hadn't accounted for was the barrier's strength, he had underestimated the power Anamist had over spiritual energy and now he had attempted to break through by hitting it physically. Neither the Hado or the physical strike would crack the barrier and Luke would find himself still trapped within, minus one leg and circled all about by the suffocating smog.

The smog would soak into his body and affect him without reserve. His amputated leg would float within the barrier aimlessly while Luke had acted quickly using kaido to heal over the amputated appendage to stop himself from bleeding to death. The arrancar's beast form would laugh loudly as though it knew victory was nigh: nothing which had suffered his corruption had ever lived. Only a divine form on intervention could save the shinigami now. Part of Anamist deep down knew this as well and hoped that some form of intervention would happen- he had not the willpower to overcome his beastly form just yet and he didn't wish to kill Luke. If things continued like this, Luke's whole body would bloat up and then he would explode, releasing waves of corrupted darkness everywhere inside the barrier and paint it black.

Better escape... Anamist said through a labored will, trying to tell Luke he should escape. It was mostly wishful thinking, for he all too well knew the gap in their power. Little did he know, Sangatsu had returned and with reinforcements, luckily the captain of the 4th Division. Could she save Luke from this powerful prison and heal his corrupted body?

If reinforcements arrived, the beast would stand ready to fight them- not acting surprised or worried, more indifferent than anything. The wiser part of the beast however would take note of the numerous seated officers ready to throw their lives away to save the shinigami Luke... and surely the captin of 4th Division wouldn't go easy on Anamist either. He would raise his hand upon their arrival and charge a cero in the center of his hollowed palm- this cer wasn't an ordinary cero, upon being fired- it was a crimson red and lashed out in countless directions as extremely sharp cero garrote wire. This attack would attempt to entangle all the foes who had arrived and cut them to ribbons for interfering with his playtime. Inside his head, Anamist would be protesting agaisnt himself, trying to regain his consciousness.

Spoiler:
Technique Name:Prestigious Cero
Technique Description:Summons reiatsu directly from the darkest part of his entity and casts the cero through the hollow hole in his palm, creating a shower of wire-thin cero threads which are razor sharp and very accurate. Range: Long range.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Will lose their lives or make them incapable of continuing the fight.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:Sustains heavy damage and direct hits will end a fight.
Opponent is Equal Tier:Will take moderate damage, large bruises and broken bones.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Takes average damage, moderate bruises and fractured bones.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:Takes notable damage, bruising and average lacerations.

#28Guest 

on Thu May 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Sangatsu shuddered a little, though she had brought along a coat to stay warm. After her last encounter with Anamist, she needed to catch him by surprise. She and the lieutenants and captain she was with suppressed their spirit energy. They had no issues, however finding the abundant source of spiritual energy flowing from Anamist and Luke. Luke's however, was feint. That was a bad sign to the captain.

They headed to the area where they felt it, the wind blowing cooler than Sangastu remembered. After walking several minuets, they came upon Anamist and a black barrier. Sangatsu cupped her hand over her mouth instinctively as she realized Luke was in it. Captain Dirk, however, kept a blank expression upon her face. She looked at the three lieutenants that came with and nodded an approval of her silent agreement to a plan. She then split off wide with one of the lieutenants while the other two guarded Sangatsu.

Captain Dirk generally had a blank expression, making her hard to read, harder than Sangatsu. Most feared her for this reason. Her crimson colored eyes scanned the area and rested on the box. She knew he had to be in there. The lieutenant who was with her seemed eager to attack, but waited upon her approval. Her white hair gently blew in the wind as she analyzed the situation and determined the best way to attack. She then turned her head to the Lieutenant and nodded. This Lieutenant would be known as Meiyo Kasai from the first division.

Captain Dirk would then turn and run her hand across her blade and focus her spiritual energy. “Wrap the wounded, Wollknäuel," She would say as her Zanpakuto lit up. It would begin to levitate as she used her mind to thrust it upward. Soon, it would expand to become 7 feet in diameter and resemble that of a ball of yarn. Instead, however, it would be a wrapping of Bandages. She then would feel the effects of the Cero that Anamist would have fired at them, she would levitate the ball of bandages towards the majority of them for now, lessening what ever damage she could by having it just be near them. Her face would remain blank even as the wires began to cut into her skin.

Meanwhile, Lieutenant Kasai would shunpo to the barrier Luke was held in. He would also begin to unleash his shikai form in order to attack the barrier. "Blaze through the heavens...Kusanagi"Then, he turned to begin the attack."Disintegrate Kusanagi" he would say as his blade began to glow. "Lend me your power to defeat this barrier and save our ally." he would say as he began to slash at it. Just then, the cero would attack him and he'd yell out in pain from the cuts.

------

Sangatsu would go directly towards the beast. 'That's Anamist? This is what he feared me seeing?' She wondered. The beast was large and it did indeed terrify her at first, but then his words from earlier rang in her mind. She growled and began to run up towards him, the lieutenants running soon after to try and protect her. "Miss Hagarashi, No!" they cried out, but their words fell upon deaf ears. Sangatsu had already gotten closer when the cero was charged and released. The three of them were instantly affected. The other two Lieutenants were close behind her, maybe a few feet away, there just in case she needed them. Sangatsu, however grew numb from the pain despite the amount she could be healed from the captains bandage ball.

"Stop, Anamist..." she cried out. "You don't have to do this!" she continued. Her face mangled a moment as she felt the pain, but she momentarilly began to block it out. "I'm not scared of you, and frankly. We aren't here to fight... I know that deep down, you never wanted to fight... I could feel it. It wasn't a weak hesitation, it was you trying not to kill any of us. Please, Anamist... I'd do anything just so you would stop. I'm not scared of you. I know I should be... but... You're not alone.  Sure, we may not be the most favored allies, but we can at least make an agreement not to harm each other... right? I know you're in there Anamist... please, if you hear me... Stop this. Stop it for me... if not for me, then stop it for the sake of not causing anyone to have to fear losing those who are close." She stopped a moment and lowered her head as the pain was growing more and more. "This is my fault. I was stupid and came out here alone. I thought I could take you, I thought I was getting justice. But I now see that I only risked the lives of others who aren't needing to be involved... over my selfishness. I now understand the weight of every choice made. Please Anamist, I'm begging you. Stop this... Come back to me, come back and show me yourself. I have seen your monstrous form... but it does not discourage me from the person I know you are deep within. The wisdom you hold to not fight with us in the first place. Please... Stop..." She began to breath a little heavier now, due to the amount of effort and passion she put behind her speech. She hoped he would see her intent and that she was serious in offering him something. She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew she needed to take responsibility for starting all of this.

#29Guest 

on Fri May 15, 2015 12:57 am

Listen to as you read:

Luke grunted in frustration, the strength of the barrier was too strong for his kido to make even a crack in it, making any follow up attack useless as there wasn't a weak point to exploit and he noticed that his body was turning darker as his body was being consumed from Anamist's virus.

"Damn it...I can't let this end like this, there has to be a way to get out of here, if I don't get out of here in time, I won't be going anyway, damn it..." Luke thought to himself as he looked around the smog filled barrier, he looked at the arrows that made up the barrier.

"Is it possible that if I take out one of those arrows, it would give me enough room to get out? it's worth a try, besides, I can't wait for whatever this is to kill me, let's go" Luke thought before heading to one of the arrows that made up the barrier and start punching it with all his bankai's strength would allow, his arms becoming a blur, but he had to stop, his blood was boiling over, he had heard Anamist, speaking through the beast that he'd better escape, but Luke couldn't even see if he had damaged the arrow at all, as far as he could go, he was stuck, until that is that he detect a senkaimon opening near their position and he felt Sangatsu's spiritual pressure as well as lieutenant Kasai's and captain Dirk's spiritual pressure. Luke looked on in horror as he saw Sangatsu and shout to her inside her mind.

"Are you crazy?! I told you to leave him to me, forget about me, run, at the state he's in, your going to die, please, get out of here while you still can!" Luke would shout into Sangatsu's mind, begging her to leave and be spared a painful death. he felt the release of lieutenant Kasai's shikai, Kusanagi and the release of captain Dirk's bankai, he didn't know the name of it, but he had seen it used before when he first fought with who is now the squad four lieutenant, Daemon when his skill with using Zetsubō was just beginning and it had caused a inversed fear affect that caused Daemon to lash out at him with his shikai, which his captain had to stop in order to not kill him. But Luke watched as the lieutenant got hit, getting some wounds from Anamist's cero.

"Noo! Lieutenant Kasai!" Luke called out to him inside his mind while Sangatsu suddenly ran towards Anamist, begging him to stop the fight, it was a moving speach and Luke still had one last ace in the hole; the four to five marks that were on Anamist's body to trigger his illusions, they would also increase the illusion's effectiveness, so even though there was a great difference in their power, for each mark there, it would increase the effectiveness to be move on Anamist's level.

"Sangatsu...I won't let you die to this thing..." Luke would whisper inside Sangatsu's mind before he raised his hand, releasing what he could of his bankai enhanced spiritual pressure and pointed his middle and index finger towards Anamist.

"A-Anamist, show her a little "compassion", will ya?" Luke spoke softly into Anamist's mind, triggering a illusion to Anamist, based on the emotion of compassion, Anamist, both the man and beast, would see his little girl, Rui, standing next to Sangatsu and holding onto Sangatsu's pant leg, although only Anamist would see the illusion, the Rui before him would feel as real as the one he knew, Luke would then transmit his voice to her, he then mimicked her voice before speaking.

"Please, Papa, don't hurt them anymore, please, you're scaring me, no more hurting, no more killing, please Papa, don't hurt them anymore, they ain't bad people so let them and the man in that black box go, please Papa...don't hurt them anymore, please" Luke would tell Anamist through Rui's voice, he made the illusion Rui appear to ball up and be on the verge of tears at seeing Anamist like this, Luke hoped that whatever was left of the gentleman arrancar's mind would show both Sangatsu and his little girl some compassion, he watched and waited to see if it worked or not.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 724
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#30Guest 

on Fri May 15, 2015 5:54 am

The addition of the new allies of Luke was a hindrance to the beast's desire to kill the shinigami and his new found troublesome bankai powers. He wasn't playing around as he had released his prestigious cero. This cero was special in the sense that it embodied the vast sharpness of his spiritual power. Its crimson wire would shoot out in every direction, seeking to draw he life blood of all the intruders encroaching upon his moment of victory. At the same time, Luke began to bash at what he thought was weak points in the barrier- there were none though and the shinigami was just wasting his remaining strength uselessly. He began to laugh in victory again until LT Kasai leapt into the air and used his shikai.

His Zanpakuto struck Anamist's barrier and an intense flame erupted from the weapon and obliterated the barrier Luke was trapped inside. Afterwards, the cero wires reached him along with everyone else. The captain of 4th Division was there and possessed a tremendous spiritual power- close to Anamist's even. She had alredy gone straight into bankai and had used her Zanpakuto's form of bandages to wrap around all of her comrades aside from Luke and reduced the overall damage they would take. Still- they would suffer severe laccerations as the garrote wire would dig beneath their skin and wrap around their bones, threatening to rip their bodies apart. Captain Dirk kept a neutral face despite the pain and focused on healing her allies and keeping their bodies from being ripped to shreds.

The beast arrancar roared in frustration, a wave of kinetic energy passed through the area as his roar dissipated. Just then, the beast seemed to take notice of Sangatsu: she was a weak but spiritual delicacy. Such an innocent, beautiful and loving woman that the beast couldn't help but drool from his gluttonous hunger. She was young and foolish, willing to abandon her position of safety to get closer and attempt to persuade the beast into slumber. His cero had grabbed her as well as the LTs close behind her who were attempting to bring her back a safe distance. His wires wrapped around their bodies like puppets and fought against Captain Dirk's bandages to take their lives. The beast would reach out and grab Sangatsu by the throat and lift her up as she continued to say kind things: drool dripped from the beast's mouth as the maws in his elbows and knees opened up. The mouths stretched out their tongues to taste the woman, these tongues were actually tentacles of sorts, four of them.

They wrapped around Sangatsu's body- one tentacle wrapped around both of her hands and brought them above her head while the second tentacle wrapped around her feet. The two tentacles pulled opposite directions of up and down and began to stretch Sangatsu. All of the tentacles would be slimy, the third one tentacle licking her face and arms to taste the young sweet taste of a spiritually aware human. His fourth tentacle would go inside her coat and began to move around in her shirt. The beast arrancar had seemingly forgotten about his other opponents who were struggling to free themselves from his cero wires. The tentacles around Sangatsu were slimy and very sticky, infected everywhere they touched with his darkness, corrupting Sangatsu in the same way he had Luke.

The one opponent the beast hadn't accounted for was the one he had already considered defeated. Even though the barrier was now broken, Luke was missing one leg and nearly out of spiritual energy. His whole body was infected with Anamist's darkness and yet the shinigami had enough fortitude to use his ability. Getting enough hits on Anamist previously, he had activated his illusion powers. Anamist's precious little Rui appeared beside Sangatsu, gripping at the young woman's pants vigorously as she looked up at her daddy with pleading eyes and begging him to stop.

The beast's eyes softened for a moment at seeing his little girl- he loosened his grip on Sangatsu's body slightly and allowed her to breathe. His eyes flared up and he began to grip harder- confused, something was wrong. This was a trick! The beast knew Rui better than anyone: not only did the little girl have the most alluring spiritual power that could draw in hundreds of hollow from Hueco Mundo, but she was never afraid of her papa- even in this form. Not to mention her use of grammar. Anamist had taught her to use proper sentences, not words like "aint" He was enraged that someone was attempting to trick him. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, the image of Rui almost disappearing to a thin see-through image.

He turned to Luke and saw the shinigami pointing at him with some hand seal, it had to be Luke... Anamist's tentacles would release Sangatsu and remove themselves from her clothing. She was a tasty treat, but Luke had been begging to be eaten for some time now. Looking at his body, Anamist could tell that his body was near its limit- his skin was much darker now, the corruption had almost reached its boiling point and if the others wished to not suffer a similar fate, they would be wise to retreat. His first thought was to eat Luke- but then thought better of it, if he didn't eat Luke.... the shinigami would suffer a more slow and agonizingly frightening death. His third thought changed though- something had given the beast the idea of compassion. A deep warmness bloomed within his empty stomach and filled it temporarily. The gentleman-side of Anamist seized the moment of weakness within his beast form and tackled it with all of the willpower he had saved up for this moment.

In his mind, he grabbed a hold of the beast's face and began to pull at its mask. He felt a sharp pain just as his beast form did, but he did not let up. He pulled harder and used his other hand to grab a hold of the mask as well. The beast's powerful arms wrapped around of his body and began to squeeze him to death. He gasped in agony as he tried to regain his breathe- yet he didn't release his grip on the mask. Eventually, the beast's grip weakened and Anamist yanked the mask off of the beast. The beast's body erupted into an explosion of black blood and soaked Anamist.

The butler opened his eyes, still very much within the beast's body, yet in full control. He released his hold on the cero wires in the shinigami group as well as Sangatsu who he had dropped to the sand. Anamist had faced Luke, his crimson eyes more dull than usual. His body began to glow red and then instantly returned to its original humanoid form. His butler attire was ragged and torn, dirty and a lot of his skin bare. He gasped heavily and staggered to one side as he turned to look at all the damage he had done. Fortune was upon the group, Sangatsu was a heaven-send for returning to the horrible Hueco Mundo with reinforcements and the captain of 4th Division. I'm not so sure there could be any peace between the shinigami and I after what has happened, Sangatsu. Over the last few thousand years, I have killed many innocent as well as shinigami. Now that a captain of Seiretei is aware of my presense and power, there will be no turning a blind eye. If I had the stomach, I would just kill all of you here to prevent the Soul Society from knowing of my full presence and power.

He turned to look at Luke, his skin being black now. My little girl wold not be happy with me if I killed any of you however... and Luke needs healing attention immediately before his body and soul are completely consumed by my darkness. I fancy the captain will have to stay here and attend to Luke and you, she won't be able to pursue me... if those other shinigami wish to chase me, they may lose their lives in the Menos Forest. Anamist would turn to Sangatsu and bow apologetically, then he would sonido passed Luke and in that instant, he would whisper, You possess a formidable power... do not let that darkness within you corrupt your soul. He would be referring to an ominous presence he sensed within the shinigami, but surely Luke would take his words as the own darkness Anamist was corrupting him with.

If the shinigami pursued him, he wouldn't attack back- rather he would simply defend himself while he fled at a high speed into the Menos Forest. He would not look back at the unsightly battle he himself had caused.

Spoiler:
Technique Name:Hungering Reach
Technique Description:Out of the four extra mouths he possess, in his shoulders and knees- four tentacles will reach out. These tentacles have a fair reach, a maximum length of 30ft. The tentacles are slimy and sticky, making whatever they touch or wrap around, difficult to break free from. Touching or being in direct contact with these tentacles will affect the foes with his Disease element.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:NPCs & PCs can have limbs torn apart by the sheer force of these tentacles or bind them in place. Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 1 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. Binding duration is 3 posts. +1AR=4 posts.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:Can crush limbs or bind them in place. Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 2 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. Binding duration is 2 posts. +1AR=3 posts
Opponent is Equal Tier:Can bind in place and fracture bones. Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 3 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. Binding duration is 1 posts. +1AR=2 posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher:Can bind in place & bruise skin. Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 4 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. This tier can disinfect themselves though, provided they have a sufficient level of reiatsu to flush out diseases before it damages their body too much. Binding duration is 0 posts. +1AR=1 posts.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:Cannot bind in place, but can stagger movements. Induces all 3 diseases- Plague, Radiation & Blood Fever. Affected parts of the body will cause dizziness, blurred vision, irregular circulation & disruption of reiatsu. Body is stricken with plague. Metal, stone, water & the like are corroded away within 5 posts. Mutates the affected area; at first growing disproportionate to the body, then exploding violently with a release of pent-up darkness- Those near the darkness are also affected by Plague. This tier can disinfect themselves though with conscious effort, flushing the diseases out of their bodies before causing too much damage. Binding duration is 0 posts. +1AR=0 posts

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum