Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

"What do you mean, she was given authorization to go to Hueco Mundo?!" Luke yelled at the squad member that he reported that the substitute shinigami, Sangatsu had been given access to enter Hueco Mundo, the realm of the hollows. the squad member shook in his shoes.

"I-I'm sorry, Third seat Yasenha, but that's all I know; captain gave her permission to go, said something about wanting to get stronger..." the squad member told him, but Luke was already gearing up in his uniform, getting ready with his goggles from the anomaly mission, his black scarf and winter-modified haori before taking his zanpakuto and putting it into his red silk obi.

"I'm heading out after her, let the lieutenant and captain know of my decision" Luke said before heading out, the squad member bowing before heading off to do as the third seat told him.

Meanwhile, Luke was already in search of a hollow's spiritual pressure and it didn't take him long to find one in the forests outside the seireitei before he leaped onto it, his blade erupting into its six foot long black mist blade as he impaled it with his shikai.

"Fear...now run back to where you came from, hollow" Luke spoke as the hollow went under his fear illusion, becoming scared and panicked, tearing open a garganta and, with Luke still on its back, went into the garganta and a few minutes later, came into Hueco Mundo where Luke returned his blade to normal and cut the hollow down to make sure its screaming didn't give away his location to other hollows around as he checked for Sangatsu's spiritual pressure and found a fragment in the air as he presumed she had been using her spiritual pressure to keep herself warm in the cold environment of Hueco mundo; he slid down his goggles and wrapped his scarf around the bottom of his face, hiding his face from view before he headed in the direction of her spiritual pressure.

"Hold on, Sangatsu; I'm coming for you, just hang in there..." Luke thought, hoping that Sangatsu would still be alive when he got there.

Post count till Luke's arrival at your current location: 0/2

Location;; Seireitei, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 352
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 am

Anamist had intended to incapacitate the girl to prevent her from hurting herself against him anymore. Yet when he moved in on her and pulled her close, she seemed to lose all of her fire- literally. Her body returned to normal temperatures and she begin to stutter. Hmm, weird.. this shinigami can control her body temperature or something? It was bizarre, a girl who had yet to train or know her weapon, could manage something like using a flame on her body to warm herself in Hueco Mundo's cold atmosphere. That made sense actually, it explained why the girl wasn't shivering from the cold or why her body movements were less rigid than a normal cold person would be.

She stammered out a plea, she didn't wish to fight anymore. It was a wise decision, her blade and her were more alike than she might have suspected. Only a fool throws themselves at an overwhelming opponent. A wise opponent knows when to retreat and learn from their opponent. It was a compliment, one of the few he had given to any race lately. Yet she was foolish enough to come here by herself and untrained to become stronger and avenge her family.

Revenge is a nasty thing, young miss. Even when achieving your revenge, it doesn't make the pain go away, it only blinds you to the most basic truths of right and wrong. Black and white are turned into grey areas and you begin to compromise on your morals... He was speaking from experience, a sad expression crossed his face for a moment: he had killed a lot of shinigami in the past ages when things were a lot more harsh.

He gripped her wrist a bit tighter than he intended, frustrated by her lack of concern for her own safety. She was a nice girl, brave and willing to sacrifice herself for the power to exact the wrongs in her life. If you want to become stronger, you should learn to rely on your friends. Can't you train with your fellow shinigami? I could train you, but that would be dangerous for both of us- you here in Hueco Mundo or me there, one of us or both of us could be persecuted for working together... He released his grip after a moment and slid his hand away from behind her back and stood a short distance away as he studied the girl. Could he teach her anything? She seemed like the swordsman, he was more of the reiryoku manipulator.

#13Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 8:53 am

Sangatsu looked up at him as he spoke to her, hints of bewilderment and sadness had crossed his face as he talked. She felt embarrassed by what he was saying to her. 'He's right... I let them get the best of me...' She knew that this was all not normal... but was normal anyway. She wasn't a real shinigami... but she wasn't really human either. 'What am I?' She thought.

Sangatsu was pulled out of her reverie by him gripping her wrist a little tighter than expected. The pain, though low, rippled through her face. "Nyah..." She reached up instantly to try and release his grip from her. Her eyes darkened a little at the mention of friends. She wasn't sure she had any here... though Luke would be the closest to a friend so far. Her eyes widened a little as he once more pulled her from the reverie. His words were interesting, throwing her once more off guard. She blinked a moment and he was suddenly a little ways away from her. She wasn't sure anymore what to do. 'Where do I belong?..." she thought, though in being lost in her thoughts, gently spoke them.

#14Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Luke headed towards Sangatsu's spiritual pressure, but it had gotten fainter then normal, Luke only feared the worst as to what that could mean, especially when he now detected another spiritual pressure that he knew could only belong to the butler arrancar, Anamist.

"Damn it, not only did she come here without knowing what's here, she just happens to run into one of the strongest arrancars around, I hope I can get there in time...hang on Sangatsu, just a little longer" Luke said, using his flash step to further close the distance between them, leaving other regular hollows in his wake as he rushed to save Sangatsu from a possible life-shortening event.

Time till Luke's arrival: 1/2

Location;; The white sands, Hueco Mundo
Muse;;
Word Count;; 112
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Sangatsu
OOC;; Apologizes for the short post, my next one will be longer when Luke reaches them

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Mon May 04, 2015 11:41 pm

He had gripped her wrist harder than he intended, he had seen the small wave of pain cross her face as she instinctively reached up with her other arm and vainly tried to free herself from his steel grip. He now stood a short distance away from her and bowed in an apologetic way, I apologize about your wrist, I didn't mean to grip so hard. It was rude, ill-mannered to hurt a woman, especially when they were completely at your mercy.

His words before had seemed to strike at her heart sharper than any blade possibly could, he was glad but also afflicted to see how true his words to her were. He was a stranger who knew nothing about her, and yet he had been able to pick at her weak spots in her psyche and shown her how inadequate she really was. I need to find a way to encourage this girl without making her believe it is okay to see me as an enemy. It might be possible that I have met another ally... her last words reached his ears, possibly she hadn't said it on purpose.

He snapped his fingers suddenly, the sound ringing loud enough to snap Sangatsu out of her deep thoughts. A wisp of crimson reiatsu emitted from his hand and took form over his hand, the hand that Sangatsu had ruined his glove with her sword. The spiritual energy transformed into a perfect new glove, he tugged on it lightly to ensure it felt right on his hand. He extended that hand out to her, his left hand which bore the hollow hole in his body. Perhaps I should push her to a realization. It would be best for her own good. His palm was paced towards her as he cleared his throat for the difficult words he was about to say. Luke was nearby, Anamist had already felt him: he seemed a genuine soul who cared a lot for his comrades. He would be here soon and support Sangatsu, she would feel comradre and know where she belonged. Being near an arrancar such as him, wasn't the place for a shinigami girl. Especially one so new and inexperienced, she smelled too much like a human and would draw the worst possible attention.

You do not belong here, you shinigami live in Soul Society for a reason... and us monsters, here in this insufferable cold world of death. If you're unsure of where you fit in, I will make it clear to you. He spoke in a commanding and harsh tone, once again taking up the facade of an uncaring monster. He had shown her his caring side and that was too much, she would likely be confused by his sudden change in personality. Crimson reiatsu began to pour from the hole in his palm and gather in his glove: he was charging a spiraling cero and pointing it directly at the girl. If she tried to evade or move away, he would sonido in front of her again with the cero point-blank, It was a cruel ploy, but he knew that Luke wasn't too far behind and would surely save the girl from his brutal attack.

Because the nature of his spiritual abilities, his spiritual attacks were strong as a 2-2 even though he was a 2-3, this allowed him to get the drop on many foes who underestimated him. He only hoped that Luke didn't make the same mistake if he intervened. On the off-chance that Luke didn't get there in time or his intervention was inadequate, a red arrow would appear beneath Sangatsu and possibly Luke's feet if he got in the range of the cero. These arrows under their feet would fling them in the directions the arrows pointed at high speed. If that happened, the arrows would fling them both in the same direction, downward- slamming them down into the ground on top of each other as the cero would pass over their heads nearly harmlesly, though the one on top would receive burns from the closeness of the cero. Oh look, the shinigami man-woman Luke is here to save his ally... the other 10 arrows would be positioned around the immediate area, preparing a battlefield, once of which was directly behind Anamist's feet and pointed in the opposite direction.

Spoiler:
Technique Name:Vector Force
Technique Description:Creates red arrows which propel objects & spiritual attacks in the set direction the arrow is pointed; effective on things that have lower tier than the user. Vectors can be used as small long arrows which serve as tentacles, whips & chains, also useful for propelling themselves towards objects- capable of cutting and changing direction. Maximum of 1 giant(used to redirect attack 2 tiers higher than his), 4 large(used to redirect attacks from 1 tier higher than him), 8 medium(used to redirect attacks equal to his tier) & 12 small vectors(used to redirect attacks lower than his tier). Anamist must be stationary when using this technique, making him more vulnerable for counter-attacks and ambushes.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:(Small)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 2 post cooldown.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:(Small vectors)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 2 post cooldown.
Opponent is Equal Tier:(Medium)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 2 post cooldown.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:(Large)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 3 post cooldown.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:(Giant)completely repels/redirects attacks/objects & people with each vector arrow. 4 post cooldown.

#16Guest 

on Wed May 06, 2015 10:43 am

Sangatsu had heard his apologies, yet very faintly. His snapping, however, took her out of her reverie. She watched as his powers began to manifest and a glove reappeared over his hand. Something felt off, something had changed, but what it was exactly, she wasn't sure. She began to rebuttal his apologies when his tone changed. "No, please... I...." she began.

As his words began to ring in her ears, she tightened her fist. "I"m not a Shinigami... you think you're the only monster..." she trailed off as he lifted a hand up towards her with the cero. Her reiatsu had flared, heating her body once more as she felt hurt and confused. Her face gave that of a dieing mercy plea while she lowered to her knees. She had given away her weak spot and in a moment, he had used it against her.

This enraged her, made her hate herself even more. She wanted nothing more than to be able to fight and hold her own. She had made a huge mistake in coming here and his spiritual energy was so strong, she had no clue Luke was even near. She closed her eyes and felt a silent tear fall down her cheek as she looked at Anamist. "I'm sorry Luke... I have proven myself worthless to the shinigami..."

Her mind began to close and she began to block everything out once more, accepting the fate she believed was hers... Death.

#17Guest 

on Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Luke was so close now, he could feel the vast spiritual pressure of Anamist, especially when he boosted it and that wasn't all, he felt Anamist charge up a cero, aiming for Sangatsu, who wasn't moving at all to dodge or even evade.

"SANGATSU!" Luke yelled out towards Sangatsu, hoping that he could snap her out of it, he had exposed himself, but from this distance, Anamist would be able to detect his spiritual pressure as he used his flash step to appear before Sangatsu and to hold her in his arms, the light of the cero growing as it came near completion. He had also noticed that Anamist had created a red arrow underneath him, pointing downwards and he felt pulled down towards it, his legs shaking badly due to the pressure

"Hold on, Sangatsu," Luke spoke softly to Sangatsu before the cero fired, Luke then turned towards the cero before it would appear as if they were blasted into oblivion, but as the Luke in front of Anamist began to fall with Sangatsu, their images would start to flicker before it shattered, revealing only Luke's coat that became shredded by the cero.

Luke then appeared only two meters away on a sand dune, still holding Sangatsu, but breathing heavily as well as light burns through a hole on his left shoulder, his legs still shaking from the sheer effort it took to get both him and her out.

"I hope your ok...to be honest, I've never done that carrying someone before, it was harder then I thought," Luke spoke in between catching his breath before putting Sangatsu down, shifting his scarf and goggles to reveal his face.

"Anyway, you need to get out of here, I'll hold off Anamist till your safe back in the seireitei. I understand you want to become stronger, but this isn't the way, especially not by coming to the world of our enemies..." Luke explained as he drew his zanpakuto, focing his legs to stop shaking before stabbing the air behind him and twisting it, opening a senkaimon for Sangatsu to pass through, "...But, please understand, once we are back in the soul society, I'll help you gain that power, it must be hard for you to not be able to use your zanpakuto properly, but even if you were to stay, at the level this guy is at, you would only end up getting in the way...now get going, while you still have time," Luke would tell Sangatsu before using his flash step to leap into the air, his blade glowing black as he released spiritual pressure equal to a newly promoted captain.

"Fall into the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke called out as his blade howled and erupted into black mist before reforming into a six foot long, pure black steel blade with a whisper of black mist swirling around the blade before he would flash step to increase his descent towards Anamist before he would aim to slash into Anamist's shoulder, while also aiming to buy Sangatsu the time to get into the senkaimon and to escape back to the soul society.

techs used:
Technique Name: Kokumu no Masamune (Masamune of the black Mist)
Technique Description: This technique is released with a alternative shikai release command, "Fall into the void..." along with the zanpakuto name, but instead of the normal release stance with him taking a fencing stance, he brings his zanpakuto around with his arm straight and full out to the right side, the blade will erupt into black mist as it normally does during release but the final shikai form is different in the fact that now the blade is solid intend of being made of mist, although it still has a thin twirl of black mist around the blade from the tip to where the blade met the hilt, the blade is now a fully, razor sharp six foot sword but because of Zetsubō's unwillingness to fight that would cause bloodshed, the blade does not have any of it's shikai abilities while in this form, although it has a effect similar to Luke's Kangeki Byakurai as when it cuts a enemy, it numbs the area it cuts, making the area feel cold and numb as well as the skin of the area cut turn a cold blue, due to the extreme cold of the blade as the blade was made from solidifying the black mist from its true shikai.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for three turns
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for two turns
Opponent is Equal Tier: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for one turn
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Enemy will only see their skin darken slightly but doesn't numb, although the spot cut will feel cold to the touch
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Enemy will only get some goose bumps and some chilling sensation around the area as a indication they have been hit at all

Shikai appearance in both shikai and "True" shikai states:

Technique Name: Utsusemi
Technique Description: The practitioner moves at a fast speed to avoid a critical hit by leaving a afterimage that can take the damage for them, making it appear that the opponent got a critical hit when revealed they hit nothing at all, although the practitioner may leave a outer garment like their coat in case it hampers movement while using Utsusemi, although this maybe just to add some depth that the opponent hit them. can only be used once per battle

Muse;;
Word Count;; 531
Tags;; Luke, Sangatsu, Anamist
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Thu May 07, 2015 4:29 am

It was a cruel lesson, but Sangatsu needed to understand that a good arrancar were extremely few and far between. He could tell her that he was considered unique, but she would still be gullible. Arrancar were crafty monsters, similar to humans and dangerously more cunning and powerful. Emotions are easy things for a monster such as them to manipulate and Anamist was no exception. Even now, he had played the girl's emotional vulnerability to a crescendo. He would show how why shinigami fought hollows. He didn't like it though, not one bit. He wished the shinigami would be more understanding of hollow nature instead of seeking them out in vengeance. Right now wasn't the time, initially he had hoped for a new ally, but this girl was too weak to rely on and he didn't want her dying while believing there was hope for others like Anamist.

He wouldn't blink as he released his cero, Sangatsu's face seemed to pale and her body struck with crippling fear. It would seem that Anmist would have to use his arrows to save Sang's life, barely. Just then, Luke had dashed in an attempted to grab her. Both of them were slammed downwards, but somehow both shinigami disappeared from beneath the beam of cero. They reappeared a short distance away, Luke's jacket had been destroyed by the cero in the process and he sported burns on one of his shoulders. Smart move, Luke. Though that could have been even more dangerous if you had done something other than that. He hadn't intended to kill either of them and he wished to not accidentally kill them, he had yet to decide if Luke was worth killing or not; but this young inexperienced girl was neither a threat or hostile.

I sensed your spiritual pressure earlier, Luke. I wasn't sure if you would make it in time to save your friend. Anamist laughed maniacly to accentuate the sinister nature he was trying to impose on the two. He waited appropriately while Luke opened a gate to Seiretei and tried to convince Sangatsu to escape while he held her off, secretly Anamist hoped that she would take his warning to hear, but Anamist wouldn't be surprised if the girl refused to abandon her ally. That was an impressive switch you made there: I take it you want to fight me? I won't hold back this time however. It was a lie, or at least in part. He disliked lying, but it was a lot easier to lie to a man than it was a woman.

Whether Sangatsu would evacuate or not, Anamist would breathe out violently suddely. A thick stream of black liquid erupted from his mouth and aimed at both Sangatsu, Luke and the seikamon. It was a terrible liquid, comprised of his Aspect of Death: Gluttony. Anything besides Zanpakuto and bodies would be eaten away over four posts and converted into reiryoku for Anamist's own use. Neither of his opponents would know this however. His main target was the gate, he needed to expand his knowledge on Luke's power and potential and show Sangatsu that sometimes refusing to allow a comrade to sacrifice himself for them was disrespectful. If she decided to leave, the liquid would cover the gate after she left, but if she stayed, she would be faced against the butler while supporting Luke's fight. You better hurry, that gate won't last very long... Will you abandon your comrade? Or will you refuse his willingness to sacrifice himself for you? Both are bad options if you ask me. He laughed again, it was ironic and ugly, but very necessary to build the young woman's mind and harden herself to what she must do. To Anamist, the far worse implication of his black liquid was that over the next four posts, their clothing and gear would be dissolved. They would be naked, holding their Zanpakuto and trying to cover themselves while fighting him.

Spoiler:
Name:Gluttonous Reiatsu
Effect:This ability is derived from his aspect of death: Gluttony. The racial ability is not passive, but must be activated. Anamist will open his mouth and release a thick black liquid over a moderate area. The range of the liquid is 100ft and anything the liquid covers will slowly be eaten by the liquid over 4 posts- on the 4th post, whatever the liquid has dissolved becomes reiatsu Anamist sucks into his mouth and eats for later use. This ability only dissolves inanimate objects and spiritual objects, not people or zanpakuto This ability has a 2 post cooldown.

#19Guest 

on Thu May 07, 2015 6:17 am

Sangatsu felt the world slow down around her. She couldn't leave her eye contact from Anamist's. The words seemed to come out slowly, the actions happened slowly. She watched as the cero fired off towards her and then Luke was suddenly there. She watched as Luke was hit with the Cero, and suddenly they were a few meters away. She heard his words, but nothing really registered.

Suddenly, everything sped up. The things going on around her became more vivid. Her anger had began to rise from the moment she understood what had happened to Luke. Suddenly, the heat from her Spiritual energy erupted more and more. The air around them grew hotter and hotter until even her own skin began to show small burn marks.

She wasn't sure what she was going to do yet, but she knew she was angry. She had no words, yet somehow her body had managed to go back to a neutral appearance, her face show no sign of anger, confusion, disgust, nor hurt. Instead, her body composed that of someone who had seemingly shut down, yet her mind began to go into a hyperactive state of trying to analyze the depth of her option.

Upon seeing the black liquid being expelled from Anamist's mouth, she inwardly shuttered. Her mind exercised the options she had.

'If I go back to the society, I wonder if I'll be able to get anyone to assist him... perhaps I can use my burns to pretend that something horrible attacked me and convince some members to come and help him... or if I stay, I can assist with the fighting... yet, I know nothing worthy enough to help him.'

Anamist's words rang in her ears and her eyes darkened. She then swiftly went through the gateway, her voice speaking out only once. "I'm sorry Luke..." was her response. She felt bad that she couldn't help him, and so, she made it appear that she was running away from the scene. Her spiritual energy pulsating as she left, leaving only one glance back to Anamist, her eyes were neutral, her face was neutral but she was reminding herself of her own knowledge. She would never speak of this knowledge to anyone, instead, she'd keep it to herself as that part seemingly shut down.

#20Guest 

on Thu May 07, 2015 11:13 pm

Listen to as you read::

Luke heard Anamist speaking to him, he didn't respond to his first statement as he was catching his breath, his left shoulder stinging from the burn, but he ignored it, not wanting to let his opponent know how bad it was. Anamist told him he was impressive with his ability to switch and save them both in the nick of time. Luke coughed a little before he spoke.

"Thanks for the compliment, not bad to use those arrows to force me and Sangatsu to the ground to leave us at your mercy, although from one angle, one could say you never intended to kill her, did you?" Luke asked the arrancar that stood before him, although he couldn't guess the arrancar's reaction, even if Anamist was a hollow, even Luke doubted his personality and manners would allow him to take the life of a defenceless woman, even if she was a shinigami, but the way Anamist was acting seemed off, as if forced, but Luke couldn't tell for sure unless he tested it.

He felt Sangatsu's spiritual pressure heat up rapidly before cooling off as she went through the motions of processing something, Luke couldn't tell, but he turned back to Anamist.

"I don't know what you told her, but she seems pretty shaken, besides, I'll have to fight you, because you see, I'm in charge of her and to be honest, I can't let her die to the likes of you, no matter your intentions as I've already lost two of my closest friends, I won't let you take another," Luke told Anamist before he appeared to throw up a thick, bubbling black liquid that shot towards him.

"Sangatsu, get out of here, now!" Luke turned to shout at her and she seemed to not be registering his voice, but the threat caused her to run into the senkaimon, giving Luke enough time to flash step out the way as the senkaimon closed behind Sangatsu, getting covered in the liquid before collapsing from the gateway disappearing. Luke leapt and stood in the sky above it, taking breaths to calm himself. He then heard a hissing sound and looked to his scarf and saw it was slowly being eaten away, so he took it off and tossed it away.

"How bothersome, acid right? well, it's not the first time I had to deal with acid, Yuki Seika sorted that for me," Luke said coldly, remembering his experience with lieutenant Akies's arrancar sister and her acid snow ability that melt off his flesh, which wasn't a pleasent experience to say the least. Luke sighed before pressing a button on the right side of his goggles to activate the radio.

"Attention Soul society, this is third seat Luke Yasenha of squad three; I've encountered a captain level arrancar in Hueco Mundo, who encountered the substitute shinigami, Sangatsu, she's injured so make sure when she gets there, she is treated for her injuries, what you decide to do after then is up to you, Luke out," Luke said before putting his goggles away into his haori, Anamist might wonder why Luke hadn't called for reinforcements.

"...I'm glad she went back, this way, I don't have to hold back against you, you see, if I had gone all out, she would have been caught in our fight and gotten hurt, I doubt I could live with that, but now she's gone...it's about time I get serious..." Luke spoke softly before returning his shikai to its sealed form before he held his sword in front of him, turning it to be in a horizontal position. He then took off his left glove, tossing it away before grabbing a hold of his blade. when he did, he would release a lot of black spiritual pressure around him as Luke cut the palm of his hand on his hand deliberately to let his blood run down the fuller of his blade down to the tip. As soon as his blood reached the end, his zanpakuto howled and screamed, releasing more spiritual pressure and creepy noises into the night.

"Now, let me show you true despair, unlike anything you've experienced before..." Luke spoke coldly as he took a ready stance, tightening his grip on his blade before saying the two words, marking its first ever release, "BAN-KAI!" Luke shouted out before he pulled his zanpakuto out from his right hand, cutting into it more before his blade roared into black mist and surrounded Luke in a sphere of black mist. Anamist would be able to see what was happening through flashes of light, like looking at a ultrascan of a baby as he would see in between flashes, Luke's face melting off and his screams of pain before the black mist swirled around him and bonding with him with him taking a fetal position inside the sphere, he would gain a long, matt black long coat, his trousers would change from his karate trousers to more loose, baggy trousers, lined with pockets and thick, black leather boots. the coat would have a hood that covered his face from view, although his hair was still visible. Anamist would see hands and feet trying to burst through the sphere like a baby pushing it's hands and feet against its mother's womb and stomach before they would stop before the sphere burst with a blast of spiritual pressure. it would be no revealed that he also now wore no shirt, revealing his toned muscles and that his skin was a matt black in color, he also had small, black leather gloves on his hands, but Luke would appear to be looking down, with only a bit of his hair showing from under the hood.

"I had hoped not to use this, especially with Sangatsu around, but against someone as strong as you, I can't afford to hold back...so, now let me introduce you to my bankai," Anamist would hear Luke's voice in his mind before Luke would raise his head to "look" towards Anamist, but to Anamist, Luke's face was barren, no facial features to be seen, just smooth flesh was all that remained of his face, the contours of where his eyes were still there, due to how the skull shapes the eye sockets. it was a truly terrifying image for anyone seeing this form for the first time, he hoped Anamist felt somewhat the way he expected.

"This...is my bankai; Zetsubō...shēdo...hasai" Luke thought to Anamist, speaking the name in a whispery voice, like a ghost or shade, his bankai's spiritual pressure pressing down on the area. Anamist would then see Luke vanish, only to appear in front of him, his fist raised before Luke would attempt to punch Anamist, the clash would break a few bones in his face and send him flying a few meters in the opposite direction. Luke would then continue to speak if Anamist was hit by the punch, wherever he got punched, a mark would appear wherever the punch hit and it would feel cold to the touch as well as numb.

"This is the true form of my zanpakuto, you can say, it's true combat abilities, I hope I won't disappoint you, Anamist Souigetsu," Luke would think to Anamist's mind, saying his name eriey and in the same ghost-like manner, he hoped that, since this was the first time he had used his bankai, it would of caught Anamist off guard, to see someone of his rank performing bankai, he readied himself in a guarding stance, waiting for Anamist's counterattack.

Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,249
Tags;; Luke, Anamist, Sangatsu
OOC;; Shit just hit the fan, meet Luke's bankai >:3

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum